As the Weather Breaks
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A woman enters the bedroom of a young teen with pleasure on her mind, whether the teen likes it or not. A story told in episodes of around 1000 words. The author welcomes comments, questions and musings about the story or its themes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Needles  

I grip her plaits tightly with one hand, pulling her head up and lean over to face my grimacing little cutie.

“Now, hun, I know you’re havin’ fun but it’s not fair that you’re the only one gettin’ any”

She screws up her eyes and tries to shake her head, whimpering as the motion pulls on her scalp even as the vibrations drive her to another undesired orgasm. I grin. I reach for the swatch of pins, dangling it in front of her

“Glad you agree, lover. I’m gonna take the sock out, you’d best not scream; I got so many things I haven’t tried yet”

In a swift movement I drop her plaits and take a pin, before using the other hand to pinch her little freckled button nose. She squeals at the hard grip and her attempts to gain air through the dirty sock gain a new urgency with her breathing restricted to her mouth. I place the tip of the pin against the side of her septum, the tender ridge of flesh and cartilage at the center, pressing firmly but with tight control, passing no more than 1/8 of an inch below the surface. She bucks furiously, my grip fast enough to avoid her pressing the pin in further. The seconds-long whinny of pain and shock still, to my ears, has a hint of pleasure from the toy tied into her little kitty, now reaching a peak in its throbbing cycle. I hold her tight as the sound and attempts at thrashing subside.

“Hush now, honey, don’t you be making a fuss”

A bead of blood has formed where I placed the pin. I touch my pinkie to the dot, capturing the droplet and holding it in front of her before making a show of raising it to my mouth, making a show of licking it off and slowly licking my lips while staring into those beautiful brown eyes, now wet again, wide and surrounded by her puffy lids and red, sweating face.

I remove the socks from her mouth, leaving her to gulp in lung-fulls of air as I climb to the head of the bed, putting my butt between her spread elbows and resting my back against the head of the bed. I hook my legs over her arms, reaching out one hand to retrieve the belt and coiling her plaits around the other as I push her open, panting mouth back into my soaking crotch.

“Time for you to make me feel good, cutie pie” I murmur as I push her head down into my bush, thrusting my clit towards her mouth.

“Lick me”, I say. A pause. I feel the tip of her smooth tongue dart out and touch my engorged little nub, sending a shiver through me like a static shock. At the same time I feel pressure on my hand as she seeks to back her head away from me. I trail the belt up her back.

“Ah ah ah, girl. Get to it.” I bring the belt up and down swiftly onto her exposed back, a yelp sending pleasant vibrations through her mouth into my lips. I rolls my hips backwards and force her nose down into my clit, her mouth now level with my vagina.

“Get that tongue inside me, darlin’”, I command, slapping the belt down again for emphasis. I wonder if I could get off just from my little lover’s wails teasing the nerves in my pussy. Worth a try.

I listen for the cycling of the toy driving the forced arousal of my little friend. I use my thighs to grip her head, reaching under her heaving chest, inhaling the scent of her as I tease her little nipple, adding to the sensations that drive her closer and closer to the brink. As she crests the wave I lean back, thrusting her head hard into my crotch and grinding against her nose and open mouth as I soak up first the low moan of her orgasm and the the wailing scream as I top those feelings with five blows in quick succession to her ass and back. The feelings shuddering up from my thighs and crotch are amazing, the wave rising to my chest but rolling back before it can crash over the top. I let my little cutie have some air as I wait for the vibrations from the toy to build again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.