As the Weather Breaks - Cover

As the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A woman enters the bedroom of a young teen with pleasure on her mind, whether the teen likes it or not. A story told in episodes of around 1000 words. The author welcomes comments, questions and musings about the story or its themes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Needles  

My hands now holding my little pretty firmly by her plaits, I draw back slowly from her, her lips pulled outwards by my toy as I withdraw. Three ... four inches, with deliberate care, enchanted by the sights and sounds of my little lover impaled. I pause, hardly breathing, The black rubber looks harsh and menacing against her pale flesh, and the high-pitched whistle of desperate panting almost brings me off right there. The shudder thar passes through me, starting in my shoulders and spreading down my arms and to my crotch, sends a delightful buzz to my finger tips and clit. As it peaks I tense and buck my hips forward, hard and fast, hauling on my darling’s plaits as I thrust deeply into her, and begin to stroke in and out of her, perhaps 2-3 inches. Enough to relieve and renew the assault on her cervix, pounding it over and over again, producing the pretty harmony of screams and wails I have come to love. I can see the sweat running in rivulets down her back, some trickling into her ass crack, some up over her shoulders. The scent of fear is in it, and I can’t resist leaning down to run my tongue up the last 6 inches of so of her spine, dipping into that sharp and salty stream, tasting her fear. And arousal. I continue to batter her insides, and detect the unmistakable scent of her own juices rising from my rapidly moving toy. There is also, when I listen carefully, a change in the tenor and pitch of her voice. The high-pitched squeals are still there, particularly each time the black rubber delivers its rough attentions to her cervix, but they are interspersed with low moans as the textured surface of my toy glides smoothly between her sensitive lips and over the barely-touched flesh of her vagina. The branches are also playing their part, nudging repeatedly against clit and anus, sending extra sensations to overwhelm her. I slow my pounding, focussing on those sensations, releasing her hair so I can reach beneath her and tease her little nipples. I even reduce the depth on my thrusts, forcing her arousal higher and higher until it swarms her brain and overwhelms it, the now-familiar clench of breath joined by such forceful spasms in her vagina that are conveyed down the steel core of my toy and into my own crotch. I refuse to let her come down from her orgasm, Resuming my deepest and most punishing thrusts, setting my tiny lover to long, low, almost bovine moans, punctuated by grunts as I thrust to the deepest point inside her. I ride her orgasm like a board on a cresting wave, pushing her on and on to the heights of ecstasy, freighted with pain and humiliation. As I begin to tire I grip both plaits in one hand, taking her belt in the other and for perhaps thirty seconds thrust frantically into her, over and over as I rain down blows on her back, leaving deep red lines as her moans becomes one long bellow of senses being overwhelmed. I prolong my exertions as long as I can but eventually collapse on top of my little darling. As I lie there, panting, I am able to watch her pretty face contort as she gulps down as much air as she can get while the last ebbs of her mighty orgasm war with the pain wracking her abused body. I wonder whether she might lose consciousness for a bit, but she clings on like a trooper.

“How was that for you, honey?” I whisper, kissing her cheek and darting out my tongue to catch another tear.

“Ready for more?” She shakes her head violently.

“Too bad, darlin’” I grin, pushing myself up, disconnecting my toy from the harness and winding a rope around her legs and hips to secure the toy where it is, embedded deep inside her, branches pressed against clit and anus. I then grip it at the base, squeezing the switch to turn on the vibration.

I squeeze four times, the third setting of my toy being a cyclical program of pulses and throbs, building and receding in intensity. It ranges from gentles purrs of short duration to 10 second bursts of full-blown juddering and everything in between. I climb off the bed, using my little cutie’s plaits to turn her face towards me so I can watch her lovely face experience every sensation the black rubber invade poking obscenely out from between her slender thighs can offer. I take her phone again, sitting cross-legged on the floor while I spend a bit of time googling self-bondage and a few other bread crumbs to confuse anyone who might check it for evidence. I look up every so often as my little friend squirms and writhes as she is tormented by the vibrations, forced to shivering after juddering after panting orgasm. I wonder how long I can toy with her before I need to go. But right now I’m feeling so aroused I need an orgasm of my own. I consider my options, then eyes the space on the bed between the taut arms, and rapidly clenching and unclenching hands. Time to unblock that lovely little mouth again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.