As the Weather Breaks - Cover

As the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A woman enters the bedroom of a young teen with pleasure on her mind, whether the teen likes it or not. A story told in episodes of around 1000 words. The author welcomes comments, questions and musings about the story or its themes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Needles  

I rest for a few moments, lying full length on top of my young lover, my knees between hers and elbows to her side to keep some of the weight off, but pressing down enough to feel the quiver of her renewed sobs, enjoy the gentle vibrations across my skin, both mine and hers damp from exertion and sticking together. Her heavy breaths through her mouth push out gusts of stale sweat from the soccer sock wedged between her teeth. Not pleasant in itself, but knowing what she must be tasting and the fact that, even stale, it smells very much of her, my gorgeous little cutie, makes it pleasurable indeed. I inhale deeply and demonstrably, enjoying the wave of disgust that passes over the face of my young friend.

After a short while I raise myself up from the bed, taking a moment to grind my crotch against hers. I retrieve the harness and strap it firmly in place across my own crotch, locking in my toy and pushing and pulling this way and that to make sure it’s secure. I look up from my work and see the big brown eyes, wet but no longer weeping, staring at my crotch in what looks to me like terror.

I move back to the bed and carefully start replacing ropes. I detach left ankle and wrist first, re-tying the wrist to the other side with a slip-knot so a simple tug on the loose end will release it. The ankle I leave loose temporarily. I do the same with the right hand side, running my hands over well-toned shoulders and shapely, freckled buttocks as they come into view. Her skin is beautifully smooth and I can’t resist running my hands all the way down her legs, over the curves of muscle in hamstrings and calves and back up. As my hands pass her knees her lower legs jerk up, catching me hard enough on the shoulder that I grunt in surprise and a little pain. But the I smile as I realise the gift she’s given me.

“Tch, tch, honey. Y’gonna have to learn darlin’; when you’re with me actions have consequences.”

Holding her firmly now I force her legs under her pelvis, raising her ass into the air. I rope her ankles together and run ropes out either side to secure them to the bed frame. She can move her ass up and down a little but otherwise she is stuck.

With her face pressed into the bed it’s hard for my little darling to see what I’m doing, so I oblige her by dangling her leather girl scout uniform belt down in front of her eyes, turned now to the right. I can’t see her reaction clearly, but the noises from behind the sock and valiant struggles against the ropes suggest she’s figured out what I have planned. I swing the folded back no more than a couple of feet, bringing it forward with a lazy slap rather than anything harder. Nonetheless I’m rewarded with a constrained jump and a strange mixture of scream and grunt that seems to oscillate in pitch before subsiding. I draw back again, this time landing 10 hits in quick succession, listening to the volume and pitch build until by the 8th hit it’s reached a single, loud, high pitched wail, making me glad once more of the storm and gag. At 10 I pause and wait for the wail to descend into sobs and whimpers.

“Aww, did daddy never punish my little cutie? I’m sure he would if he could see you now.”

I reach out a hand to rub her tender buttocks, now marked with deep red broad strokes. I rub soothingly with my left hand, withdrawing it just in time for my right to come crashing down with full force. The scream now sounds like a pig being slaughtered, all air rushing out as fast as possible making as much noise as it can on the way. Wails, whimpers, grunts and groans overlaid on each other like old fashioned telephone wires crossing four different sex lines.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.