As the Weather Breaks - Cover

As the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A woman enters the bedroom of a young teen with pleasure on her mind, whether the teen likes it or not. A story told in episodes of around 1000 words. The author welcomes comments, questions and musings about the story or its themes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Needles  

I feel the flinch that runs through my little lover’s body even over the vibration of my toy, and the shiver it sends through me is a delightful bubble-burst to top off my most recent orgasm. I grind my hips down into her pelvis once more before lifting myself off on somewhat wobbly legs (maybe that orgasm was better than I thought!) and squeeze the pressure switch to cut off the vibration. With the sound of the vibration gone the gasps from my young friend seem loud, but they are still well muffled by the ball gag and the ongoing hammering on the roof. I glance at the clock: 1:43. I doubt the rain will last much longer, even after such a humid day.

I turn back to my young charge, grinning as I lean over her again and run the tip of my tongue around her mouth.

“You want me to take this out, hun?”

She nods emphatically

“You gonna keep quiet?” I say, taking finger and thumb down to her right nipple as a reminder. A flinch, and another rapid nod.

I remove the gag, wiping it on the sheet and returning it to my fanny pack. I reach over and detach my toy from the harness, the smell of rubber and my arousal strong as it glistens wetly. I raise it up to her mouth, resting the tip of the shaft on her lips.

“You wanna taste my cervix, lover?” I grin. A shake of the head begins until she feels my fingers slide back to her nipple, and her tongue flicks out and touches the tip. No tears this time; I think she might have dried up.

“C’mon, darlin’, open wide”

Her mouth opens and I push the toy forward an inch or so, just forcing her to accommodate its full width.

“There, honey, you like the taste of that don’t you?”

She nods furiously, not even waiting for her tender nipple to be threatened. I push forward perhaps another half inch, her lovely brown eyes bulging but relaxing when I stop short of the point of choking her. The breath is coming hard and fast through her nose now, with the thick rubber stopping the air even more effectively than the ball gag. I love watching the nostrils of her little button nose flare as she gasps out the rhythm of her fear. With my spare hand I reach down and undo the straps from the harness, exposing my darling’s cute little kitty once more, the removal reviving once more the scents of damp leather and her forced arousal. I start to nudge back and forth with my toy, raising and lowering the threat of choking as I lower my hand to her crotch, finding that while my beauty may be all out of tears she has plenty of moisture elsewhere. I remove the toy briefly and replace it with my two wet fingers:

“You taste good, don’t you think, lover?”

I don’t bother forcing an answer, just grin at her before returning the fingers to running up and down the inside of her lightly-haired lips, occasionally pulling on a couple of hairs just to hear another pretty squeak emerge from that freckled throat. After a few minutes of this I start to push into her vagina again, increasing one finger to two and twisting as I go, forcing grunts to add to the squeals. I keep up the little thrusts on her mouth with one hand as I shift my mouth down to her crotch, adding my tongue flicking her little popping-corn clitty to the strokes in her vagina. I can hear the gasps intensify as I build speed and pressure, managing to squeeze in a third finger by holding them very tightly together and curving my hand slightly. I wait for the moment, the moment I’ve learned tp anticipate where her body tenses, her breath catches and the sweat pours off her. Meanwhile I relish the flavour of her little clit and the response I get from playing with it. When the moment arises I ram my fingers in as hard as I can and bite down firmly on her clit, provoking an extra instant of shock to accompany the orgasmic high. As I feel her body beneath me begin to relax from that high I push firmly and steadily with my left hand, forcing two more inches of my toy into my little darling’s mouth, pushing past her tongue and into the top of her throat. I abandon her crotch and return to her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.