As the Weather Breaks - Cover

As the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A woman enters the bedroom of a young teen with pleasure on her mind, whether the teen likes it or not. A story told in episodes of around 1000 words. The author welcomes comments, questions and musings about the story or its themes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Needles  

My little lover’s face scrunches up in fear and confusion, and then shakes violently from side to side, and the ropes creak as she tests her strength against them once more.

“Aww, honey, you not sure what to do? Don’t worry, I’ll teach you” I say, grinning again.

I reach my hands down beneath me to her hips, the bones standing out clearly against her stretched skin. I push down with my hands, pushing her butt down into the pillow while raising my own crotch from hers. The ridged shaft buzzes against my g-spot as the branches tickle anus and clit, the shivers joining to send a single pulse up my spine to burst in my brain. I let out a little murmur of pleasure, saying:

“First you go ... ugh ... down”

“And then up-” the word cut off by my hauling firmly on the hip strap of the harness, dragging my darling’s groin to mine as I drop as much of my weight as I can down on to her. She looks stricken as gravity takes us back down to the bed and I grind my pleasure out of her. The force of my descent partly winds her, and she gasps for breath around the gag, going redder in the face even as the toy squashes into her little kitty, sending the nerve endings jangling with undesired pleasure.

“Now you, lover”

She shudders and closes her eyes, swallowing and then gives a desultory jerk of the pelvis, sending barely a flutter of movement up through my groin.

“Harder” I rasp She tries again; a little more movement this time but not nearly enough to get me where I want to go. I reach down for the belt, but I decide to be nice and select the fly-swatter instead. My little darling has kept her eyes closed so isn’t prepared when the orange plastic swishes through the air and lands a sting an inch and a half away from her left nipple. She squeals prettily, the spasm that contorts her muscles sending me more pleasure than her half-hearted thrusts.

“Harder”, I repeat, punctuating the command with another sting that just misses her right nipple, leaving a red mark in the pale, tender flesh of her barely-forming breast. Her squeal goes up at least another two notes, and produces a much deeper thrust up and down. But slow, far too slow.

“Faster, I know you like this, I want to feel it” I say as I apply the swatter to the soft, sensitive places: the inner thighs; the inside of the upper arms and of course her cute little puffy nipples. When I place the first strike on her right nipple the result is deeply satisfying. The squeal goes on for at least a count of four, starting high and then descending into gasps as her body bucks, both involuntarily and, wonderfully, trying to please me. Her thrusts so far have added little to the background hum of the vibration, sending its little shoots of pleasure to burst like soap bubbles in my head. I begin to use the swatter exclusively on her nipples.

“Up” as I strike the left

“Down” as I sting the right I gradually increase the tempo and join in the thrusting, finally getting those bubbles big enough and fast enough to set me simmering. Her squeals now are cut off by ragged gasps, sweat is pouring off my slender, fit companion as I use the swatter to drive her onward. I grind down harder and harder, forcing the tip of my toy against my cervix, the pressure of it adding the extra degree or two to the simmer in my brain, sending it boiling over the top as bring myself to orgasm rising my little darling. I drop the swatter now, grasping the now very tender nipples and squeezing between thumb and forefinger, rolling my hips back and forth frantically, shifting the emphasis from clit and cervix to g-spot and anus as the black rubber moves across my flesh. I am pushed back to the edge by these sensations, but over it by the muffled scream that comes as I squeeze, the gorgeous face of my little friend tilts up to watch, the wide brown eyes topping the red, freckled, tear-streaked cheeks and drooling mouth, plaits waving gently as she watches my breasts move in time with my grinding hips and the whole bed shakes in time.

My orgasm subsides. It is good but not great, not as much fun as forcing my little friend to bring me there by her own efforts, for all the extra pleasure centres the toy reaches. I give one last, hard, squeeze of her nipples before releasing them, and reaching down to kiss her cheek.

“That was nice, lover, thank you” I say as she pants out her exhaustion

“Definitely your turn now”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.