As the Weather Breaks - Cover

As the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A woman enters the bedroom of a young teen with pleasure on her mind, whether the teen likes it or not. A story told in episodes of around 1000 words. The author welcomes comments, questions and musings about the story or its themes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Needles  

“Y’know, hun, I’m kinda hoping this fits or it could hurt a bit” I say, leaning close to my little friend’s ear, making her flinch as she can no longer see me approach. I remove the rope tying her slender right leg to the head of the bed, taking a firm grip on her ankle as I release the knots holding it to her thigh. “Easy, darlin’; you’re not goin’ anyplace I don’t want you.” I say, emphasising my control with a stinging slap to her left buttock, leaving a deep red print across her pale flesh as she whimpers, both from the slap and the discomfort of blood returning to her leg. I keep my tight grip on her ankle as she tries to buck me off, her soccer-player’s muscles able to deliver a powerful jolt but not enough to prevent me retying first her right leg then her left to the bottom of the bed, leaving my little red haired cutie spread-eagled on the bed with no more than an inch or two’s slack.

I decide to let my little lover “rest” for a little while, and I explore her room a little more. I spy a charging cable and realise there is a phone at the end of it, slipped down the end of the bed while my friend and I have been ... occupied. I gently ease the phone towards, hoping but not expecting to find ... yes! My naive little cutie doesn’t even have an unlock code, so I switch to the camera, making sure the volume is turned up. I snap a picture of her on the bed, naked except for the ball-gag and football scarf. She starts to scream round the gag. Turns out there might be one thing worse than being tied to your own bed and raped by a woman twice your age: your friends finding out. I go in for closeups and get a nice shot her drool and tear streaked face, another of her puffy little nipples, showing the signs of my attention, and a third of her lightly-haired little kitty. She’s now bawling uncontrollably, but I can’t resist provoking a further howl by muttering aloud: “‘K, whatsapp ... create group ... add Stephanie, Harmony, Rebecca, ... oh, let’s not forget Brad” I tap a few more times for effect, as the muffled wails continue “Uploading ... and sent” A long, heartrending cry of despair emerges from around the ball gag, and I continue my search of the room while my young beauty weeps to herself, the wails fading to whimpers and then to silence.

I pick up a ruler, testing its flexibility before returning it to its place on the desk. I ease open a couple of drawers and a closet before I find something that might serve. Actually, two somethings - a discarded fly-swatter in the bottom of the closet and the leather belt from her Girl Scout uniform in one of the drawers. I figure I might need to encourage some co-operation with what I have in mind next.

I take the belt, folding it in two to give me a nice, stiff fold of leather, running it up the left side of my little cutie and up, under her nose, fuelling her imagination further, before taking the swatter and trailing it lightly down her right. I place both tools down on the bed beside, in easy reach when I might need them later. I retrieve my favourite toy with its harness from the floor and undo the buckles, being careful to clink them loud enough for my little one to hear over the ongoing hammering of the rain on the roof.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.