As the Weather Breaks - Cover

As the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A woman enters the bedroom of a young teen with pleasure on her mind, whether the teen likes it or not. A story told in episodes of around 1000 words. The author welcomes comments, questions and musings about the story or its themes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Needles  

“Now my liddle cutie pie, can yuh guess where this goes?” Her eyes blink open, blinking again to clear the tears as she tries to focus on the dark object in front of her. Seconds pass in which I can almost see the bubbling of her imagination, before her pretty eyes widen, the muscles of her thighs flex as she tries to pull her legs together, vainly trying to hide her little kitty from the impending threat. She shakes her head violently back and forth: “Nugh, nugh, nugh, NUUUGHHH” “No, hun? You can’t figure it out?” I shake my own head slowly in mock disappointment. “Guess I’m gonna have to show you” I hold my toy by its base I run my tongue up the last two inches of the outer curve, then rub the same part over my little lover’s cringing lower lip, then down onto her chin, leaving a trail of our mixed drool down her neck, petering out on her chest. The scent of warm, damp rubber combines with the other scents of sex and sweat in the room and wet asphalt from outside to make a cocktail that only serves to heighten my desire. I hold myself back, continuing my slow trace, down her chest, following her median, bumping over her cute little outie and down to her pussy, still moist and slightly reddened, used, from my previous attentions. I lift the solid, black curve of rubber and let it fall, tapping explosively onto her clit once ... twice ... three times, each time producing a slightly longer squeal that quickly descends and fades to nothing. I withdraw my toy, moving it down. First to her lips, pushing forward slightly so I can feel her tense as I threaten her little kitty once more, then down further to her so-far neglected rear opening. I place the black tip at her light brown, wrinkled little ring, with just enough pressure that the flesh catches on the rubber. I give a sharp twist, no more than a quarter turn, but enough to produce a muffled shriek and little pants of shock and fear. I lift my toy away, leaning back over my little darling’s chest and face, rubbing the tip around the edge of the ball-gag, feeling her try to move head and lips away as I grip her hair once more. There is a faint aroma of feces, very faint to my nose but probably a bit stronger to the cute little button it is half an inch away from. I wipe the tip further in the drool from her mouth before drying it off on the sheet next to her, removing most if not all of what it had picked up. I climb off the bed again, reaching into my fanny pack and withdrawing the other part of my toy. Broad, dark leather straps and stainless steel buckles frame a locking socket which is backed by a battery and behind that a moulded protrusion of rubber, a studded ridge sticking out perhaps 3/4 of an inch and running for two inches of length. I fix the curve of black rubber into the socket, its rigidity once fixed betraying the half-inch rod of mild steel beneath its firm, rubber exterior. I turn back to the freckle-dusted angel on the bed, leaving the harness on the floor as I spy a soccer sock nearby. Taking the sock I tie it firmly around her head, covering those beautiful brown eyes. “I don’t wanna spoil my next surprise, honey”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.