As the Weather Breaks - Cover

As the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman enters the bedroom of a young teen with pleasure on her mind, whether the teen likes it or not. A story told in episodes of around 1000 words. The author welcomes comments, questions and musings about the story or its themes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Needles  

I bend down and kiss tenderly the spot I jabbed with the pin, before scooting up again to face the dear little thing I have restrained beneath me, returning the swatch of pins to the nightstand with my left hand. I’m finding it hard to take the grin off my face as she writhes beneath me in discomfort and frustration, the adrenaline spike from my little game seeping away leaving just the gentle buzz of fear that lingers in her eyes. I lean over her, grinning, watching, inhaling her breath, her scent, and listening to her grunts and whimpers overlaying the creaking of her bonds and the continual drumming of the rain. I slide myself back down, brushing my own nipples against her chest, reminding me that it’s been a while since I last brought myself to orgasm.

My slender friend, however, needs it more than I, after my little joke. My head dips once more between her thighs as I lie flat on my stomach, reaching my arms around the top of her legs, my fingers meeting on her round little mons where the light freckling of her lower abdomen is garnished with short soft red hairs. My thumbs then rest just either side of her clitoris, and I use the lightest of touches with the edge of a nail, first with my left, and then with my right. I can see the corner just catch and briefly tug the loose and delicate skin of the clitoral hood, shortly followed by a rush of goose flesh over her lips and inner thighs that I am absolutely certain is not from cold. Despite everything, my little darling’s breath catches once more at this feather-light sensation, her head craning forward again to see. “Relax, lover. You’re gonna love this” I reach out with my tongue and flick at the soft, bare skin of her perineum before raising it in a long swipe upwards touching her lips on both sides, stopping perhaps half an inch from her clit, rewarded with a shudder from my young companion. She has gone back to screwing her eyes up, the tears forming slower this time, but still there leaving glistening trails down her gorgeous face. I repeat the swipe of my tongue, pressing more firmly and moving more swiftly each time, until my tongue slips between her lips, tickling inner lips and perhaps the edges of her little openings on the way up. All I get for this is a slight tensing in the legs and pelvis accompanied by the slightest gasp. I draw back then, reaching down with my thumbs to gently pull back on those perfect, taut inner lips and get a good look at what lies within. As I do so I exhale gently, sending a breeze across damp flesh, eliciting a louder gasp and a shiver from the subject of my attentions. When I inhale once more, I realise that there is an extra scent overlaying the sweat of heat and fear - a variation on the scent of my own arousal, somehow to my mind fresher and deeply inviting. I lean close between her lips and inhale deeply, shuddering myself with pleasure. I take her right lip gently between my teeth, tugging it outward very slightly while flicking my tongue along its inside edge, catching and savouring the first taste of her juices before releasing the pale flesh again.

I dart my tongue lightly across the opening of her urethra, just to watch the surge of fear as the urge to pee flashes from groin to brain. It passes as quickly as it arises, and I dip down lower, thrusting my tongue forward, urgently now seeking the narrow opening of her vagina. Such is the petite scale of my little friend that I have high hopes of how far I might be able to reach, but for now I’m more than happy to tease around her opening, with long smooth strokes first round to the right, and then to the left, and then darting back and forth across from one side to the other. I hear little whimpers from above me, accompanied by rhythmic thumps as she drums her elbows into the mattress as she seeks to pull herself up the bed away from me. She has some strength in her arms but my own are hooked around her legs so wherever we’re going we’re going together. Now I push forward further, using my hold on her tightly bound legs to press my face deep into this tiny, gorgeous vulva. No longer needing my thumbs to hold her lips apart, I retrace their movements back to her little hooded nub, and begin to make firm, smooth strokes along the delicate flesh of her hood, pressing against the rice-grain sized button at its heart. At the same time I push my tongue straight ahead, pressing its surface against the upper wall of her narrow passage, feeling the flesh, probing with the tip until I feel a change in texture. The breaths from my darling cutie that have been building in both speed and depth since I probed past her lips become interspersed with nasal whinnies and grunts as I force her back to the brink, the twin pressures inside and out rising as I scrape my tongue over the puckered flesh of her g-spot while matching its rhythms with my thumbs on her little clitty. The taste of her is stronger now, a little sweet, making me wonder if there’s anything in the old story about eating lots of fruit, but mostly salty and slightly sharp, with a slight copperiness that hints at a period just gone or on its way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.