As the Weather Breaks
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman enters the bedroom of a young teen with pleasure on her mind, whether the teen likes it or not. A story told in episodes of around 1000 words. The author welcomes comments, questions and musings about the story or its themes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Needles  

I decide to have a little fun with my little cutie. I reach for the sewing kit, slowly so she can see exactly what I’m doing. I open the kit, a simple folding wallet, and undo the press studs holding the swatch of fabric with the dressmaker pins. I look over at my lover, staring at me now with eyes wide. Still tears at the edges, but hints of questioning and the first dribbles of fresh fear creeping in. As I separate the swatch of pins and return the rest of the kit to the nightstand, a gust of lavender reaches my nose. There must be a sprig tucked in a pocket. As it passes I realise how strong the scents of sweat and sex have become in the room, the humid air hanging heavy with my own musk but also the sharp scent of fear-sweat from my young lover.

Holding the pins in my mouth I climb back onto the bed, running my hands down the outside of her legs and round the firm curve of her buttocks. My right hand continues round, running my flat palm over her open ass crack and up over her pussy, teasing the short hairs before reversing course, brushing her now-tender clit with my middle finger before a swift jab into her anus, provoking first a grunt and then a yelp.

I crawl up the bed, pushing between her tied and splayed knees to rest on my elbows on top of my tiny charge. I take the swatch of pins in my hand, removing them from her sight. My face is right on top of hers. As her chest heaves up and down it presses into my own, her freckled, damp skin shifting against my own and sending light touches through my nipples. Where my belly presses against her pelvis I can feel her pulse racing, too fast for me to even count.

I look deep into the eyes of this slender beauty trapped beneath me, and she stares back at me. I dart my tongue out and dip my head to catch one of her tears as it falls. I return my gaze to her as I make a show of licking my lips as fear plays with disgust and more than a little loathing on that pretty face. I dip again to run my tongue once more around her lips, stretched around the ball gag. Her rasping breaths bring scents of minty toothpaste, good little girl that she is, overlaying onions and half-digested beans from the tacos she had for dinner.

The little darling tries to turn away again, so I switch to nibbling and nipping her pale ear as I once more coil a plait around my free hand, gently but inexorably forcing her face back to mine, where I plant a kiss on her cute button nose before sliding myself down so my head is on her belly and I can rest my hands on her chest. I take the swatch of pins now, as she strains from her folded position to see what I am doing. I rest the swatch on her chest, selecting one with a blue bead at its head. I hold it in the thumb and forefinger of my left hand, raising it to be sure she gets a good look. I then bring it up to her face, resting it flat on her cheek just below her left eye. As I run it slowly down her cheek I am careful, pressing hard enough to be felt, even to leave a white scratch on her pale skin, but not to break that skin or draw blood. As the point runs down her cheek, tracing her jawbone to her chin, I feel her eyes on me, the fear in them building towards panic. Her breathing increases not in speed but in strength, great gulps of air forced in and out of her lungs, the nostrils of her gorgeous nose flaring out as she struggles to get the air in spite of the gag. Further, down, through where my breasts now press against her inner thighs and pelvis, I feel her begin to shake uncontrollably. I pause my tracing of her chin to enjoy the sensation, feeling the waves of my arousal lapping at the shore once more as the vibration buzzes through my nipples, breasts and the rear edge of my armpits where they rest against her. I breathe out a deep, shuddering breath of my own, a little like the purr of a cat, closing my eyes for a moment to focus on the feelings rising from my chest. Not an orgasm, just the echo or foretaste of one, but to be relished all the same.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.