As the Weather Breaks
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman enters the bedroom of a young teen with pleasure on her mind, whether the teen likes it or not. A story told in episodes of around 1000 words. The author welcomes comments, questions and musings about the story or its themes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Needles  

I’ve been out jogging on the sidewalks in the neighborhood, getting nice and sweaty on a hot, humid evening. It’s late, perhaps 11pm, when I draw near my young (14) “friend”’s house, set back from the street with her bedroom on the first floor round the back. She knows me from her girl scout troop and the odd time I’ve babysat but she’s never seen me with my hair tied back or in my running gear. Nonetheless I slip a hood out of my fanny pack as the weather breaks and rain starts to hammer loudly on the shingles. The lights are off at the house, mommy and daddy are already in bed. I slip in through the open window into her bedroom where a small nightlight provides illumination, the noise of the rain hiding my movements. This is not the room of daddy’s little princess. There are barbies on the floor, but also books on cooking over camp fires, posters of soccer players (looks like my cutie likes the USA team co-captain Carli Loyd) and her own soccer kit strewn across the floor. I strip off my lycra, releasing the scent of sweat and arousal from my trimmed but full bush. I reach into my bag again and retrieve some cuffs. I stop when I realise there are 3ft lengths of soft rope tied to chairs, door handles and curtain poles all over the room. My little cutie is such a good girl scout she’s been practising her knot tying! I grin as I return the cuffs to my fanny pack, now sitting on the floor, and pick some of the knots until I have half-a-dozen pieces of rope. I freeze as I catch her murmur in her sleep.

She rolls over and light snores return. My little darling is slender but well toned, sleeping naked under a thin sheet in this heat. Her pale skin has a light sheen of sweat in places, and her tossing and turning has exposed her left leg along with much of her upper body. Her long, golden-red hair, a legacy of her mom’s Irish ancestry, is kept in two plaits. Freckles dust her cheeks and upper arms. I lift her arm to check she is fully asleep, watching it fall back to the bed limp. I move swiftly then, wanting to get her in position before she stirs again. Two ropes on the wrists, tied to the bed posts, two more tying ankles to thighs and the last two linking knees to the bedposts, leaving her fully exposed, a petite little freckled mound with slightly parted lips, a thin smattering of red hairs and the narrow slit with just the tip of a tiny clitty poking out. This gorgeous sight, along with the heat and exertion, has me sopping wet. I sit on the bed, legs either side the of the little beauty, my pussy facing hers, and rub myself to a first orgasm, just to take the edge off my desire. I’m not a squirter, but my hand is pretty wet by the time I finish, and I reach up and wipe some of my moisture on her lips, but she doesn’t even stir.

I decide I have to have a taste of that little kitty. She’s clearly showered before bed - probably mommy made her after soccer practise - but there is still a light scent of young teen sweat as I lean in. I gently run my tongue up her lips, just touching the tip against her clit on the way past. Over and over again, savouring the feel of the few, soft hairs against my own lips and breathing in her scent. Next I move to giving her little clit a bit of attention, touching the tip with my tongue over and over before beginning long licks that press against it. I hear sleepy murmurs from my little darling and worry that if I manage to bring her off she might be heard even over the storm. I decide that safe is better than sorry and reach again into my bag, this time for a smallish, blue ball gag. With her still sound asleep and her mouth already slightly open it is easy to gently wriggle the ball into place and fasten the straps behind her head. I return to her pussy, making my strokes on her clit firmer as I start to tease her slit with my finger, searching for her opening. I find it, her small vagina dry and unyielding. I reach down to my own and borrow some moisture for her, allowing me to wiggle my finger in to the first knuckle. As I continue my licking and probing, I’m not surprised to find that my little lovely lacks a hymen, I wouldn’t expect an active girl like her to keep one, even assuming she hasn’t been “enjoyed” by her daddy. I push more firmly into her, and hook my finger back to find the other little nub behind the clitoris. I hear a grunt and feel my friend start to strain against the ropes. Her head snaps up and she stares at me with beautiful big brown eyes spread wide in shock and fear. I grin at her, just my mouth showing beneath my hood, licking my lips and then returning to my work. Her muffled shouts and screams make me very glad I packed the gag, though the storm continues to drown out most sounds. I keep going at her clit and g-spot, and gradually the screams turn into heavy breathing, the straining into bucking against my face and hand, building and building until her whole body tenses, her breath catches, and she starts gasping for air through her nose and around the gag. I keep going, my own arousal building again as I force another orgasm from her, and a third. The third takes a while, but when it comes it has her grunting, gasping and bucking against her restraints. I then leave her pussy, lying down beside my young playmate so I can whisper in her ear.

“Did you like that darling?” I drawl, taking care to sound nothing like my normal accent.

She glares at me, drooling slightly round the gag.

I brush her puffy little nipple, and she shudders as the aftershock of her last orgasm rolls over her.

“I said, did you like that?”

I give her nipple the slightest pinch, just enough to let her know who is in charge here.

She closes her eyes, a couple of tears forming, and nods slowly.

“Don’t you think you’d better return the favour?” I say, kneeling up next to her so she can see my own pussy, beads of moisture gleaming in my thick, dark bush. I showered earlier too, so I don’t smell bad, but the smell of sweat and arousal is strong for her young nose. She goes wide-eyed again and shakes her head violently, unintelligible complaints forming in her throat.

“Really?”, I say “After I’ve been so generous?” and I reach down, placing a finger either side of her clit and pinching until a squeal comes out from behind the gag.

“Now, shall we try that again? Don’t you think you should return the favour?”

Nothing.

I reach towards her clit again. The squeal starts before I even get there. She closes her eyes, swallows, and nods slowly, silent tears streaming from both eyes. I grin.

“I’m gonna to unbuckle the gag now. I can tell you now, girl, you’ll not like it if you scream. You gonna keep quiet?”

Eyes still closed and streaming, she nods quickly.

I remove the gag, and position my pussy over her mouth, putting her pillows under her head to get the angle right. She chokes slightly at the musk filling her mouth and nostrils, but I press toward her, saying:

“Now, lover, put that tongue of yours to work”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.