Sen-li - Cover

Sen-li

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the dual life of a young Thai girl, with one life of being sold into sexual slavery and the other life of being rescued by a foreigner...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Cindy’s outfit was stained and dirty. She didn’t care, neither did the men. Madam had bought her other outfits. This time, she was in her little school girl outfit. Next time it might be her little maid outfit, or her baby doll outfit. It didn’t matter to her. She sat on the stool while Tik hid behind the curtain. Madam didn’t want her little one to lose her virginity just yet. Tik had given Cindy a safe word she could say if her face or her “innocence” was in jeopardy. Nobody pays for a broken face or virgin that isn’t. But she had been warned about upsetting the customers. No fake calls for help!

The men walk in, legs hang over the edge of the bed. Cindy stands, unzips their pants, sucks them. Lilly’s tricks help get it over with. Next man. Repeat. Six, eight men a night. Madam is pleased as Cindy is high priced. Cindy goes back to the bathroom each time to wipe and wash what she can, then back to the room, then finally to bed. She washes her mouth over and over. She doesn’t cry anymore.

Sen-Li smiles at all the new clothes. She’d tried on dozens of dresses and finally picks the one which she doesn’t show him. It will be her wedding dress. He also urges her to find other new clothes to fill her closet. PawPaw doesn’t blink as he hands over the money. Silk and satin are the themes of the day. Bold colors and bright prints flash and spin as she displays them for PawPaw. He likes them all. She laughs at him and tells him this one isn’t right and that one is too green or too long or too short or too, well just not her.

They go to a beauty parlor, and he leaves her for some other errands for the hours it will take for hair, face, fingernails, and toenails. When he returns, he finds a transformed young woman hugging him. A long, long way from that Thailand brothel.

Madam makes her take language courses to learn just enough English, German, Vietnamese, Chinese. Just enough. Cindy takes off her Lolita outfit and puts on her little school girl outfit without thinking. The teachers send her home after boys laugh at her as her panties flash them, wrong school outfit. She doesn’t care. Her 13th birthday comes and goes. A teenager now. Tik wishes her happy birthday and gives her a Mango sticky rice. She hates mango but eats it because she likes Tik. Lilly isn’t there anymore, and other little girls are doing the cleaning and laundry, but she still cleans up after herself out of habit. She doesn’t talk to the other girls. She knows what is going to happen to them. Madam assigns older girls to that task.

The men are allowed to do other things now. Some just want her to twirl around in her little outfit as they beat off. They weren’t supposed to touch her with their hands, but some did anyway. They would get her to remove her top, and they would feel her now enlarging tits as they jerked themselves off, squirting her in the face. They weren’t supposed to kiss her except on the hand or forehead, but they would anyway. Wet slobbery kisses over her face and lips. She couldn’t say the safety word for them, only if they hit her or tried to have sex.

One young man stopped her blow job midway, gave her money, then got up, apologizing repeatedly, and left.

Another man wanted her to lie on top of him fully clothed. Just lie there. She let him put his arms around her. She cried little tears as she lay wrapped in his arms. It felt like she was home with her father. His hands patting her, and he sang a quiet little lullaby to her. When the time was up, she took a long time letting go.

Another man had her lay on the bed, her legs dangling over just like the men would while he touched her, rubbing her little pussy over her panties with his fingers. She closed her eyes and tried to hold back the touches and feelings he was arousing. He was very skilled, even with her clothes on. She bit her lip and covered her face and cried little moans, but he was determined. She came with a gasp as her body jerked and spasmed, her panties wet and her mind experiencing something she hadn’t felt before. Her orgasm washed through her uncontrolled. His fingers had slid only over her panties, sliding up and down pressing the cloth into her pussy lips and rubbing her belly and mons. He wasn’t supposed to touch her like that, but she didn’t want him to stop. After she came, he smiled at her, patted her tummy and left 1,000 baht on the bed with her. It took her many minutes to recover. Tik was standing there when she opened her eyes. He said nothing and helped her up. He let her take the money.

Sen-Li and PawPaw went to have a late lunch at a lovely restaurant. He was able to get her a glass of rice wine with their meal, and she talked non-stop about her day. PawPaw stopped her by handing her a little box. Her eyes sparkled as he opened it and placed the diamond ring on her finger.

“Marry me, Sen-Li,” he said simply.

“Silly! You already proposed! We already bought the dress!”

“Before, I didn’t have a decent ring, and we were, well, rushed, and you didn’t really answer properly. This is official.”

She jumped out of her chair and into his lap, kissing him repeatedly while ignoring the stares from other customers and their waiter. She did actually love him, not just as a rescuer and not as a sugar daddy, though both had brought them together.

Cindy’s 14th birthday came. Madam said this was the big day! Cindy didn’t know for what and really didn’t care anymore. Several of the girls and even the younger ones were there and Tik as well. There were cakes and sweets and sticky rice treats. Madam gave her several new outfits, some working clothes, sexy shorts, tall platform shoes, short dresses, but also two new pretty outfits. She also said that there was no more school, which Cindy wasn’t sure if that was good or bad since she hated school but liked getting outside. Madam even had Tik take Cindy and several girls to the nearby zoo that day, where they laughed and played and made funny faces at the animals. It was a bright time for Cindy.

Until.

Madam had Cindy dress up in one of her new outfits; a little girls’ dress. It barely covered her panty covered butt. She put bows in Cindy’s hair and makeup on her face. In her platform shoes, she looked like a weirdly distorted Lolita, partially sweet, partially sad. She was led to a different room, much nicer with clean sheets and pink lighting. There were pictures of ponies and flowers on the walls and a teddy bear on the bed and another on a chair.

Madam told her this was something special, wonderful. And that the man was very important and of course very wealthy. Cindy would get a very big tip, and Madam would save it all for her little darling. She sat Cindy in the chair. There was no curtain for Tik. Cindy asked, and Madam assured her that Tik would be just outside but not to worry, this man was very good. Madam gave Cindy two little pills and a drink of water and told her it was just to help her relax. Madam told her that she could let this man do anything. He could kiss her. He could touch her. He could undress her. He would not hit her. There was no safe word, and she would not need it.

Cindy sat there for what seemed like a long time. Then Madam opened the door and presented Cindy to the man. Madam took his coat and hat and told Cindy to do anything the man asks. She left. Cindy remained seated in the chair, holding one of the teddy bears. He introduced himself as Sir. He sat on the bed.

“Come sit with me, Cindy.” He patted the bed.

She shyly walked to the bed, still holding the bear.

“Do you like teddy bears?”

She nodded her head in affirmation. She hadn’t had a stuffed toy since she had left home.

“You and I are about to be good friends. Do you want to be my friend?”

She bowed her head and nodded very slightly up and down. She felt a little funny. She sat beside him, bear tight to her chest.

“You are so cute and sweet. May I kiss you?”

She nods one little yes. He kissed her forehead. He kissed her cheek. He tilted her head up and kissed her lips. She didn’t resist, but shook slightly, squeezing her bear.

“Don’t worry, unlike bears, I don’t bite.” He kissed her again on the lips.

“Come lie back on the bed, my darling.” He laid her on her back on the bed. He unbuckled her shoes.

“Here, let’s sit teddy to beside you.”

But she wouldn’t let go. She relented to holding the bear in one arm as he unbuttoned her white shirt with its little flowers over the pocket. He unbuttoned it down to her navel. He kissed her belly and then back to her lips again as he bent over her. He then unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. His chest was bare, completely hairless, and had ripples of muscle.

“Do you like to sing?” He asked, “Sing with me.” He sang a familiar nursery rhyme. She tentatively followed.

She felt sleepy, her nervousness dropping away. The drugs coursed their way through her system. She held the bear to her side as he pulled her shirt off, lifting her and removing one arm at a time. He kissed her now teenage breasts one at a time. Round, soft, the size of little rice bowls. He started in little circles around each breast, working towards its nipple, making it harden. She giggled and said it tickled, slurring her speech slightly. The bear back in one hand. She tried to cover herself with her free arm, but he took her hand and kissed it repeatedly and laid it on her belly. He kissed her lips again. This time she opened her lips slightly, barely returning the kiss. He smiled and kissed each eye, her forehead, and then nibbled at her ear making her giggle and squirm again. She felt happy but didn’t know why. Her head felt funny. She giggled at herself.

He took her leg and slowly pulled down a sock. She giggled and squirmed again as his fingers tickled her foot. He repeated the act, holding her calf in one hand and slowly removed her sock, touching the bottom of her foot as he did. Worry returned to her face, and she hugged her bear close to her.

He rose and stood to the side of her head, out of her view, bent down, and kissed her forehead.

“You are very pretty. I like you very much. I hope you like me.” He whispered near her ear. Cindy tilted her head down away from him, bringing the bear to her face, but said nothing. The room felt like it was slowly spinning. She had never felt like this, never done anything like this. Her mind washed from nervousness to relaxed, giddy, and then back to anxiousness. She didn’t know what she was supposed to do, so she just held the bear and stayed still.

Out of her view, he unbuttoned his pants and removed them leaving only his boxers remaining. He softly asked her if he could lie beside her. She bashfully agreed. He moved her over, lifting her easily and then laid down making sure his head was close to hers. With a touch to her chin, he tilted her face towards his and kissed her, slowly deepening the kisses. Her heart fluttered, responding to his kiss. She parted her lips clumsily, returning his affection. He smiled at her as he ran a fingertip from her lips and slightly into her mouth, then down her neck, across her chest touching one breast and then its nipple. She quivered as his fingers slid down her tummy and to her hip still covered by her little girl skirt. He unfastened its buttons and unzipped its zipper.

“Lift, my sweet.” He commanded quietly. She complied, and the dress was removed and pushed off her legs as he held them by the shin. Only pink panties with their little yellow flowers remained.

“Beautiful. So perfect! So innocent!” he couldn’t help himself as he took in her youthful beauty. Her flawless skin, unbruised by others, still a flower bud waiting to bloom, and he was going to be her first. He breathed in, calming his burn. This is to be savored, not disparaged. He was going to deflower this child but not with rough back seat brutality. She was a fine wine, come of age, not a whore. Not yet, at least. He kissed her again, starting at her forehead, then lips, then earlobe then neck. He bit her lightly, just to leave the tiniest of mark there on her neck.

She tilted her head down and squeezed her bear. He loved how she held that bear. It just made her seem that much more chaste to him. He continued. He tasted her breast, her areola, and her erect nipple. Breasts of a little one, a young teen. More delectable than a sugary treat. He suckled on her. His baby doll. She whimpered while the drugs coursed through her. She did not resist. He continued down her body. His lips traced a path down her abdomen to her belly button. His tongue licked inside it, circled it as her belly shivered and sucked in with her breath. He saw her panties gap, suspended across her young hips revealing tantalizing glimpses of treats below. He resisted, continuing his kisses down her flat tummy as it quivered. Across her hips from one pelvic bone to the other, her panties sliding down ever so slowly to his fingers and his mouth.

Her mons began to appear. Her view blocked by his head, but she knew he was close to her, very close. The bear was squeezed tighter as she mewled to his touches to where no one had touched her like that before. His fingers rubbed her bare mons, under her panties. His hand worked downwards, between her legs. She jerked, closing her legs instinctively. He softly, slowly opened them up.

“Hush my little one. You are incredible.” He forced himself under control.

He kissed her mons, smelling her for the first time. “I am the first to smell your scent here.”

She moaned as her head buzzed, and as his mouth went over her panty covered labia. His finger slid up and down, creasing the material into her little slit. She closed her eyes to try to make the room stop spinning. He suckled her and rubbed her. She felt spikes of tingles flash upwards from between her legs.

He backed away, and she felt his fingers slide under her panties. Nervous but excited, her eyes opened to see him as he pulled down her panties. She lifted for him without knowing why. She squeezed the bear and hid her face under it, tears in her eyes. The room seemed hot, things tilted and spun. She felt touching, licking, wetness. He was licking her, tasting her, moistening her, preparing her.

He had moved between her legs, kissing and sucking, fingers sliding from her perineum to her clit. She moaned and felt an urgent need arise. She pushed her crotch towards his face, her body belying her desire for this not to happen. She came. She stifled her cry into her bear as her body convulsed and legs tensed. He kept going on her as she pushed to try to get him to stop, the feelings too much and unwanted. Her mind was still awash in her orgasm and the drugs as he came up on her. His eyes are alight with fire as he fought to control his own attack.

Her face, lit under her orgasmic glow, excited him. He was going to take her. Have her. Be her first. This virgin. His virgin. His tip pressed against her. She felt an electric touch warped by her sex endorphins and the chemicals in her system. Her body wanted him even as her mind was confused and scared and hated him. He pushed into her, his crown entered. She screamed, muted by the bear. He deflowered her. His passion took hold, and he pressed himself deep into her, filling her. Tight! Hot! Wet! His blood burned with desire. Desire to come inside her virginal cunt. He fucked her. She cried out over and over, tears pouring down her cheeks, pain rose above the opiates in her. He pumped her, no longer caring. His need consumed him. Sex with a virgin teen. Fucking her. Raping her.

He pumped her, breathing hard. She quietened, hoping he would finish and be gone, crying to herself, biting her tongue and lips until they were bleeding. Her tears wetted her teddy bear.

He felt her so tight around him, his prick slid in and out of her glove. He felt himself build, fast, he couldn’t hold longer. He exploded! Pumping her full of his sperm. Spurting over and over. He collapsed heavily on top of her, no longer able to hold himself up. He didn’t care if he hurt her anymore. She was deflowered, and he had done it. She was just another whore now.

Axel Fredrickson was halfway around the world when he got the news. A terrible accident, they said. A horrible waste, they said. Very sorry, they said. A drunk driver they said. In a single moment, his wife, his daughter, his granddaughter. They told him they did not suffer. They told him it was head-on at high speed. Wrong-way, they said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.