Football Camp - Cover

Football Camp

Copyright© 2019 by Alex Waters

Chapter 4

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When a friends teen son visits for football camp, the wife decides to give him the best 18th birthday present he could ever get while the husband sits back and enjoys the show.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was Friday morning and JDs last day with us. We were to drop him off at the airport at one which meant we only had until about noon. Both Sarah and I had called into work that day so we could spend the morning playing with JD. I woke up similar to the day before. I could hear Sarah moaning before I opened my eyes. JD was laying next to me and Sarah was slowly riding his young dick. I began playing with myself watching her ride him with her hands on his chest and his around her hips. She was smiling at me as she slowly slid up and down his cock. Sarah licked her lips and pulled off him enough for me to see his big black mushroom head slide back in my wife. She went the full length of him moaning the whole way. She started to ride him faster and faster and I saw he was thrusting up to meet her pussy. The sound of their bodies slapping together and seeing her pussy engulfing his dick was too much for me. I didn’t hold out as long as they did and came pretty quickly all over myself. I could feel my hot cum land on my stomach and chest as they fucked like animals beside me. I jumped up and showered as they continued to fuck. I got dressed and left as I heard Sarah cumming.

I went to pick up a couple of things for the rest of our day. It was only 7am so I knew we could have a good amount of fun before we had to drop JD off. I picked up some Yohimbe, a natural supplement like Viagra that makes your dick rock hard, and some numbing gel.

When I arrived home, Sarah was making breakfast for JD. I handed him a Yohimbe and explained it would have a big impact on his dick. He smiled and popped the tablet. We sat around the table eating breakfast while Sarah was rubbing his cock under the table. Once we finished breakfast I recommended we go into the living room. It was 8 already and I wanted to get going.

I went to the dvd player and put on a movie I had made with Sarah and a friend of mine. It was of the two of them fucking for most of the night. I sat back in my chair and Sarah immediately dropped to her knees and pulled JDs dick out of his shorts. She began licking from his balls up the shaft to the big mushroom head. She looked up at him and took the length of his 9 inches into her throat. JD was grabbed a fistful of her hair and was guiding her head down as she worked on him. With my dick in my hand, I could see JD was about to explode, and Sarah began to slow down. She was licking his shaft and playing with his balls. JD was trying to get her to finish him fast, but she told him to wait. She pulled on his balls and teased him until he was calm again. This was part of our plan; we wanted to edge him as much as possible. Get him to the verge of cumming and then pull him back so when he did cum it would be an immense amount.

Once he was calmer, she straddled his lap and guided his dick to her pussy lips. “Oh fuck that pill makes your dick even harder than normal. God! Baby he is so hard it feels like steel.” I was stroking faster now, but I was also trying to edge myself. She slowly rode his dick while kissing him and nuzzling on his neck. JD was kissing her left nipple and playing with the other nipple with his hand. Watching her slide her ass back and fuck him was so erotic. Her round ass moving in rhythm with his thrusts. She was intentionally going slow to tease him enough to bring him to the edge again. They were fucking for about ten minutes when his breathing started to increase quickly and she pulled herself all the way down and sat there. She kissed him long and deep and was whispering in his ear. I could see he was getting frustrated and just wanted to cum. She pulled herself off him and walked over to where I was sitting.

This wasn’t part of our plan, but I was at Sarah’s mercy. She pushed my hand away from my dick and sat on my lap with her back to me. I could feel her grasping my dick and sliding the head along her slick pussy lips. JD was sitting back watching us now with his dick in his hand. Sarah didn’t take her eyes off JDs as she slid down my dick. Her pussy felt like a cavern with his dick having been in there. I could feel every impression of where his cock was. Sarah started talking dirty to JD while she rode me, “You like watching me fuck him? You want me to let him cum in me JD? Tell me baby. What do you want JD?” I could see this was the first time he had watched a couple fuck. He was stroking even faster and Sarah yelled at him. She made him sit on his hands and not touch his dick while she fucked me. Sarah had me spread my legs so she could spread hers more. JD could see as my dick entered her every time. She started to play with her clit and slowed down to grind her pussy against my dick. She leaned her head back against my shoulder and I reached around to feel her breasts. JD all of a sudden said, “don’t let him cum slut. I only want to cum in your pussy today.” She smiled and told me that I was not to cum. She was rubbing her clit furiously but wasn’t moving on me at all. She just had me all of the way in her so it wouldn’t bring me to an orgasm. I watched as JD started to slowly stroke his cock watching my wife please herself. I looked over at his cock and saw a couple of drips of precum rise to the surface and run down the length of his dick. At this time, Sarah began to orgasm hard on me and I had to reach around and pull my balls down to cause a little pain or I would have cum with her pussy clamping on my dick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.