* Whacked Round Ass Lass* (5) *Whipped Reporter Anal Lost* - Cover

* Whacked Round Ass Lass* (5) *Whipped Reporter Anal Lost*

Copyright© 2019 by Gator

Chapter 5

While Martha Ann was definitely the dominant in the lesbian relation between her and the long blonde haired Charlotta, she too had experience with being spanked. From a hard, yet sexual playful spank at nineteen year-old to a student at that same age as a school student in class, First the boyfriend may have not meant any harm when he had pulled up the back of her shorts and hit her very hard on her butt skin leaving a very red mark that burned.


The scene was almost like it was choreographed as he watched. Martha Ann like to wiggle her sexy ass as she wrote on the blackboard showing her unladylike visible panty line in the seat of the tight blue dress she wore to his class.

The trouble was he knew his part but she was totally shocked to find out how he had cast his present pretty schoolgirl as The Naughty Young Lady who is to be spanked!

He could envision her per shapely fattened round pale bottom as he bared it, out of that tight, navy blue dress with the etched in skin red line that would be left from the obviously snug panties as he had seen her their lacy band top and the top of her butt crack. Martha Ann would certainly have more redness to consider after he finished paddling her. Her butt would flatten, rebound, wiggle, and quiver as he applied the school hairbrush turning from white to pink to red.

And, he wasn’t going to stop until he’d raised little white blisters that would be raw, sore and blistered, thus making her unable to too sit down for a week. He was willing to bet that on Monday Martha Ann would still be wearing a loose fitting pair of dress rather than her disgraceful hip hugging tight blue dress that displayed a blatantly visible panty line for everyone to see!

This was the infraction but, what inflamed his desire to Spank her hard, was the visible panty lines It was just indecent the way Martha Ann dressed in those tight, so tight well worn blue dress. It never failed her tight navy blue dress with large white polka dots that matched her white pantyhose. and dress slacks were always tight enough to make the panty lines fully apparent.

Just like an inappropriate, headstrong brown haired schoolgirl, wanting to attract attention to her bottom. Her teacher decided that he should teach the 18-year-old teen a real lesson. And in his experience There was nothing like a severe spanking with a wooden hairbrush whaling on a bare ass tail end to get a message across to a recalcitrant schoolgirl.

“What Is It Sir “ Martha Ann asked as she stood in the room tossing her brown hair back.

“Martha Ann I don’t care how long it takes-but you might be interested in knowing the more you resist, the angrier I get. And that means the longer your paddling will be. It is up to you: are you going to stand there like a good schoolgirl and let me raise that tight blue dress or do we have to do it the hard way?”

Martha Ann giving a little sob, she said, “But I am too old! Grown women don’t get spanked!”

“I can’t stand this I am so embarrassed” the pretty coed schoolgirl cried,

As Her teacher pulled Martha Ann tight blue dress up over her shapely hips and deposited it up on her back. And, then he made art of her white shimmery pantyhose from around her waist all the way to her ankles putting her feet in instant bondage, but left her matching polka dot panties in a ring around her upper thighs.

“Grown women who act like teenage brats get spanked.” “Now, get back over my knee and prepare to get a sound blistering!”

He hauled her face down again, lifting the hairbrush even as he noticed that there were indeed red spots on each cheek, clearly visible ovals between the panty lines glowing even through the thin material.

“You’re going to remember this for a long time Miss Wood!”

With that, Her teacher began to pepper the seat of the navy polka dot sheer panties that still encased Martha Ann’s taut bottom tightly. After thirty swats of the hairbrush had her bouncing and squeaking, he paused to survey his handiwork.

“Martha Ann you act like a cute provocative teenage girl with your visible panty lined bottom notice me tactics and that young lady is unladylike.”.

“I do not,” Martha Ann said with a pertinent pout.

“Oh no you got to know Martha Ann that every guy in the Tasty Freeze is aware of the size and shape of your panties, not to mention the exact contours of your round, shapely bottom”, as her disciplinarian teacher continues her spanking.

“I am not fat in my butt” Martha Ann protested.

“I did not say your bottom was fat. You have a good womanly butt though as you well know otherwise you wouldn’t constantly call attention to it by outlining it with those unladylike visible panty lines.”

“Can I help it if you like staring at girl’s backsides? That’s your problem not mine!”

It is not a behavior embarrassment Martha Ann it is misbehavior and a bratty attitude, distracting your preconscious male students. You should have been taught better sense Martha Ann I am going to let the hairbrush do the talking on your bare bottom.

Her teacher broke of the conversation as Martha Ann gasped, fluttered her hands at him angrily, then jumped up,

“How dare you talk to me that way Her teacher”?

Martha Ann red faced now “You have no business!”

I’m not a young teen, to be called into the room for the way I choose to dress.”

“No you are not,” Her teacher agreed. “ Martha Ann you are a 19 year old woman who is a bright student.

“Who should know better than to act like a snotty schoolgirl? The reason I invited you into the office closet is that I think it is time to someone reminded you what happens to careless, show-off little girls. After that you might care to remember how to dress like a dignified young lady”.

Facing him, hands on hips, Martha Ann asked suspiciously, after What? What are you talking about?”

“After your good old fashioned bare bottom hairbrush paddling on you bare ass, that’s what Missy.” I have warned you more than once about not wearing such tight worn out blue dress with holes in them that show off your underwear lines.” I have tried to tell you that your unladylike, naughty panty lines are not acceptable and it shows sloth on your part.”

“But, Martha Ann finally found the breath to sputter,

“A paddling! You aren’t going to spank me! I’m a grown woman, I just turned nineteen and I am not some naughty child brat!!”

“No way am I going to let you spank me again!!

You, you, you ASS HOLE**” Martha Ann spouted angrily

“And no way am I going to be talked to like that Martha Ann said her teacher,

Opening up the bed drawer and reached in for the wooden hairbrush, and he decided to give Martha Ann a taste of wood for a more severe spanking the next time he spanked her.

Exactly the blistering she deserved. He hefted the solid hardwood hairbrush and smacked his left palm with it, nodding with satisfaction at the instant tingling.

“Ever been spanked past your Teens, Miss Martha Ann?”

“As I know you were not spanked growing up by your parents”.

“I think probably not or you young lady would have grown up with more respect and not choosing to tug your rear end into that tight with large white polka dot navy dress that show your panty line.”

Martha Ann her eyes mesmerized by the sight of her light wood sturdy hairbrush that her teacher continued to pop against his hand.

“Then Martha Ann flashed him a scrunched face look that showed a new sense of fear disbelief and so she cried, “But. grown women don’t get spanked!

“That’s, that’s absurd! “You let me out of here this instant”

“You’re going to get what you deserve young lady”, said her teacher still unmoved.

“And that’s a long hard paddling that will leave your bottom blood blistered.”

“Martha Ann you’re going to learn Martha Ann a lesson about growing up and dressing correctly before you leave this hotel room today young lady.”

Martha Ann was pissed, “You ASS HOLE, You Son Of A Bitch don’t you talk to me like that!” Martha Ann was fearful and angry at the same time. Her face was flaming a cherry red with indignation and humiliation at being spoken to by her teacher, as if she were a misbehaving child and her teacher the adult in charge of her and that was a major blow to her pride.

“Again, I won’t allow you to talk that way to me. I think it is obviously way past time to start your valuable lesson”.

“No don’t you dare, get away from me! Get your hands off me

Martha Ann let out a frantic fart of rear fear and embarrassed herself as she felt herself yanked sprawling in an upended tangle over Her teacher’s knee. He spread his legs to support her length, even as she rocked forward and back, off balance. Her feet kicked the floor, her hands pushed at him, at the chair, at the carpeted floor, as she plunged up and down.

Unfortunately all Martha Ann’s struggles did was to make Her teacher more fully aware of how clearly delineated her bottom was centered on his lap, emphasized by the elastic panty seams across her tight navy blue polka dot bottom seat.

Incensed by this sight of her unladylike bikini size visible panty lines, he raised the wooden hairbrush and brought it down with a WHAP! CRACK! SMACK! WHAP right between the visible panty lines.

“AAAACK! OOOO! OW! EEEEEEE-OOOOOPH” squealed Martha Ann arching her bottom up and stiffening out straight with shock. She swung her right arm back to rub a frantic hand on her right ass cheek.

“Settle it down young lady. You’re not going anywhere until you take your well deserved good old-fashioned paddling. Your going to be treated like any naughty little girl who needs to learn better less slothful dressing habits and how we have to teach that is to smack your behind until you can’t sit down for the next few days”.

“Which means Martha Ann that it has to be a proper paddling.

“Can you tell me what constitute a proper paddling Martha Ann?” Her teacher asked Martha Ann

“Oh NO Sir, let me go!” Yelled Martha Ann once again starting to twist and buck off her teacher’s lap.

“Who do you think you are a ASS HOLE?”

SPLATT! WHAPP! SPLOPP! WHACK!

“Martha Ann I won’t have that kind of talks!” What I want to hear from you is one thing and one thing only young lady: and that’s a promise to assure me you will not wear tight well worn navy blue dress that show your naughty CRACK! Unladylike CRACK! Visible WHACK! Panty lines SPLACKK!” each spank of the wooden hairbrush was just a little harder to emphasize his words for her unladylike dressing as well as talking in class.

“You have no right, this is not fair sir, and I don’t have to do anything you want

Want, you, you... “Evidently the few swats of the hairbrush she’d received had made some impression already for Martha Ann caught herself before uttering another profane denunciation of her teacher.

“I’m taking the right Martha Ann because I am fed up with you young lady.

You’ve earned a good bare-bottom spanking and that’s exactly what you’re going to get. So stand up here and let’s get you out of those unladylike, naughty, bad schoolgirl hip snug thread bare navy blue polka dot panties that match your dress currently up on your back today, Martha Ann.”

Her teacher put the light wood hairbrush on the bed and used both hands to stand Martha Ann up. She immediately rubbed at her obviously stinging behind stomping her feet up and down.

Red spots glowed on her face, her eyes sparkled with anger and fears along with unshed tears of mortification and pain. Her teacher chuckled a bit, imagining red glowing spots on two completely different cheeks. He’d being seeing them in a minute.

But, first he had to get Martha Ann’s tight visible panty lined blue dress down and navy blue sheer bikini panties lowered. She fought him, again denouncing him. Her teacher stood up and shook her to a shocked silence. Both of them breathing hard, eyes wet with tears, they glared at each other.

“You’re going to get a licking and your ass is going to be bared for it.” Her teacher said in a firm, even tone that brooked no disobedience her pride was about to take a fall

Frank Burns reached out and slowly began to pull down her tight navy blue dress off her shapely round still baby fat ass, yet she was really 19. As her teacher pulled them down the visible panty line Martha Ann had presented along with her ass crack down the back of her dress thus now revealed the panties she had chosen to wear on her unblemished bottom today to work. The white skin of her ass showed out in contrast to the sheer material that had slipped to the back of her knee hollows. Mr. Burns continued to peel back Martha Ann’s polka dot navy blue dress until her entire ass had been exposed!

Because her panties were buried partially in he lightly brown haired ass crack, he decided to leave them on because they would not interfere with the young schoolgirl’s punishment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.