* Whacked Round Ass Lass* (5) *Whipped Reporter Anal Lost*
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by Gator

Star Spangled Sex

July 4th Story Challenge:

Author’s Note: This went a far way down the dominance, submission relationship that steamed under the surface at the school. It answered the burning question how a competent pretty blonde school teacher could be led down the path of becoming a submissive to another of her peers. Perhaps it had to do with her to female authority figure experiences with getting a firm paddling!

*After you have read this latest chapter I would appreciate if you would base your rating and vote.

Please understand I’m trying to do a better of sharing the momentum plot with more clarity for the reader’s enjoyment.

Disclaimer: This is my first ever lesbian dominance fiction and suggestions are welcome. All characters are fictitious and any similarity to persons living or deceased is strictly coincidental. *

In this case a fellow teacher who managed in her theatric action she set up to build the heat once again in Charlotta’s bottom and thus fuel that nearly extinguished flame for more of the decadent lifestyle first encountered while pledging sorority back at King College. The over the top, angst scene that both went to great lengths to keep hidden in fact Bart their student had seen them bare and at play.

However, since he had been punished spanked by ‘teacher’ his sympathy for the two naughty teachers even if he knew of charlotte, the blonde’s past sorority hazing wouldn’t quell his own theatric play, ‘The Art Of The Revenge. A dynamic played out with paddling’s for both in upcoming additions to this ongoing tale.


The CP Teacher: I began paddling Charlotta. She began to bawl like a little baby as the wooden paddle struck her bare bottom leaving an array of red marks upon his cheeks. Charlotta’s Point Of View, POV:

When it came to our CP teacher who taught and our college English class, CP had a double meaning for all of us in her class! Before we go on I would like to share that all we girls called her Ms. Steam and the reason will become evident as you read on in my personal account. So, let me go on tell you a little about Ms. Steam. Our teacher was considered attractive and was about thirty-years old. She had light brown hair that hung down around her face and was about 5’7” and was just a tad fleshy in the bottom. She was not the most beautiful woman but there was something about her that made her attractive.

I wished I could have Principal Bright address Ms. Steam’s lack of being pro-active and seeking out struggling students to help. On a fantasy note I wished I could line up a wooden paddle between her bent over visible panty lines. It’s my argument she distracts the class by the pants and skirts she chooses to wear in class hurting the learning process.

Ms. Steam really knew had to swing a paddle and when she was mad at a student she would use both hands. It was a sure bet she would have had a great two-handed forehand in tennis. Her paddle was big and bad. Every high school boys and girls was sad as they contemplated her three foot long, four inches wide paddle when it was given to them as a choice. However, she got away with using it on students because it was an eighth of an inch thick. Believe me when I say it hurt like heck!

I had received six swats from the paddle of Ms. Steam, my English teacher. Like I had said English was not my best subject and if I did not pass I could not play volleyball for the next two weeks. We had just started district play and had a very good chance at winning district and going far in the playoffs.

Ms. Steam had a policy of giving two swats per point that would allow you to pass. A cheerleader had received four swats hers now over mine were just about to begin. We had both been told in class when she gave us our grades and told anyone that wanted to pass the new the policy to make up the work, receive the penalty and pass. She thought this was fair for a second chance. There were two of my friends that took two swats for a point and another popular girl I recognized took two swats. My turn was next and I approached the desk. I grabbed ankles like the others. She asked how many points I needed and I told her two.

Ms. Steam gave me the first swat and it landed exactly across the apex of both bottom cheeks. The next was given with more force than I thought she could give. The third landed where the first two had and I rose up. She then said that will be an additional swat. I stood trying to regain my strength and she put her hand on my shoulder and squeezed in an act of empathy to my situation.

Just when I thought things could not get any worse I grabbed my ankles again and saw Ms. Steam between my legs take the paddle back as far as she could and I steed myself to be brave. I was further humiliated by the smirk across the former majorette turned cheerleader’s face I had a crush on. The CP English Teacher’s wooden paddle cracked against my black polyester pant-clad bottom and I might as well been in my underpants for all the good my corduroys were doing to keep down the effects on my bottom.

Before I could catch my breath the next one landed. I grabbed my butt and it hurt like heck! I was too much to hold in my sounds and I began to cry. The burn in my butt was unbelievable and my upper thighs felt like they had been fried. I was on fire as I attempted to sit down, However, this was not accomplished comfortably and settled into the hard desk seat gingerly, it hurt that bad.

After class I stuck around and asked if I could take the last four in a couple of days because I didn’t think I could take anymore that soon. Ironically it turned out that Mrs. Steam was sympathetic to the state of my bottom and agreed to the postponement of the rest of my “licks” generously until tomorrow after classes had ended.

Then I would report to her classroom for the rest of my six swats of the paddle. However, I would receive two extra spanks with her paddle. She explained it was only fair to the students who had not gotten the chance for their bottoms to cool off over night and during a day’s worth of classes. Since I had been given a reprieve from further being whacked with her scary paddle right now I had a decision to make.

My choice was a hard one, six now or eight after class tomorrow. Either way I was going to get more of a spanking and Ms. Steam’s scary two-handed swat coupled with four inch width of the oak paddle.

“Thanks you old fart. Quite the humanitarian,” I muttered to myself. “What was that you said young lady?” “Nothing ma’am,” I quickly assured my strict teacher.

Honestly, it was here I was on the horns of a dilemma. I wasn’t sure what to do and wondered what other boys and girls would do in my unenviable position. I felt like a contestant on Jeopardy and the music was playing in my head. I was aware how red my full round butt must be already as I dealt with the blaze that permeated through my white nylon full cut nylon panties which barely contained my back cheeks under my black slacks. It made my bottom hot to the touch. Mrs. Steam was not a patient teacher and she wanted an answer now. Either come back after school tonight before playing volleyball in town on the asphalt or wait and take eight and ass would feel hot like it did on a warm southern summer asphalt tomorrow in her room. “Very well, than Charlotta shall we get on with brightening your bottom?” the CP (College Prep) Teacher said smugly.

“Just a moment there young lady, I request it would best dear Charlotta, king pain with your incessant talking in class, that you lower your bell bottom blue jeans as well as your panties down off the rounds of your naughty butt.

“You mean,” Charlotta questioned the order in an unsure voice, like she wasn’t sure her CP Teacher was serious.

“I need you to bend over,” Ms. Steam ordered

Charlotta King College’s rifle girl stepped back away from the bookcase she had previously been ordered to stand in front of in a fashion here her nose almost touched the leather bindings.

“And, I don’t think that skirt did anything wrong. So, it can come up!”

“Please ma’am!”

“Charlotta,”

“Yes ma’am?”

“Raise the skirt”

“Like I said last time there easy ways and hard ways. You’re already in one school year picking twice the hard way!”

“I don’t want to see you down here again.” Ms. Steam’s Corporal Punishment in vogue classroom was secluded and farther down the sidewalk near the busses.

“Yes. Ma’am

I don’t think that skirt did anything wrong. I want to see that pantied bottom.”

“That’s right, I want you bare, missy! Ms. Steam stated emphatically in a confident tone. A blistering paddle swat CRACK!, accompanied the further student explanation to the adult blonde college coed. Ms. Steam the strict adherence to discipline CP teacher of English was rewarded with a fart from the slightly parted areshole, Charlotta King Court pageant runner up as seen through the barely spread open blood red cheeks. And, so, it was done and after eight painful swats had been meted out by Ms. Steam, the Cp Teacher had made bottom art and, nice boy they were not. “You should have thought about it”

“Yes, ma’am I’ll stop talking!”

The same distinct P-pow – Swat - CRACK! Sound reverberated around the empty classroom with an accompaniment from Charlotta’s bottom,

“Owwwwahhh!” and then came the fart along with enough crying and whimpering to beat the band. Charlotta had farted!

The request, order had left a distinct pattern from the use of the wooden paddle used in abundance It had punched quite a –pow! While individual swats and cracking sounds along with the sound that the paddle caused to reverberate around the empty classroom had obviously been hard, but no one stroke could be determined from all the others. Charlotta’s bottom paddled was bright, cherry red with a small amount of violet- purple blotchy marks where the edge or end of the wooden paddle had well-marked the bottom.

The harsh talker’s disciplinary results left Charlotta’s normally colored before snow-white downy bouncy bottom now throbbed and shined with red blood blisters and purple oval bruises as bottom as she continued to cry with heaving sobs and the most noticeable trembling tall limbs.

“Boy, I bet the boys would give a month of their college allowance at King, Charlotta to get a gander at your cherry red bottom as it looks now all blotchy and swollen.”

The Paddling In Class Aftermath:

“Yes, ma’am, the pretty blonde haired nineteen year-old coed didn’t speak just nodded. Her cheeks turned red as well as she felt a fresh wave of embarrassment came over her.

The Sorority Pledge Paddling & Bottom Fire!

Author’s Note: The paddling Charlotta had just received gave credence to the authenticity of the pictures of Pillow Paddle Ceremony pictures found in great numbers to this day on the Internet. This adds plausibility to how this story realistically could play out as seen in the fraternity, but not the sorority in the iconic time period movie, Animal House.

The Tri Sigma charter room where hanging on the wall is a short wide wooden paddle painted a Carolina blue and embossed with TRI SIGMA Greek Letters across its front.

I saw an opportunity to use this paddle on the wall in an angst story line played in an earlier Hazing Episode where Charlotta schemes to take Robin’s Room away from her, but changes her mind when Robin shows her a video of her having sex and threatens to put it on the internet. Taking Part In Sorority Hell Week

Big Sis, Revenge Paddling On Pledge Charlotta’s Bottom:

Madame Currie the president of the TRI SIGMA Sorority comes into the stairs area where Robin and Charlotta had been talking. Robin to Madame President Currie, “I have decided to be “Big Sis to Charlotta”

Charlotta looks stunned at this announcement, but then her expression turned to exasperation at Robin daring to try to one up her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.