* Whacked Round Ass Lass* (5) *Whipped Reporter Anal Lost* - Cover

* Whacked Round Ass Lass* (5) *Whipped Reporter Anal Lost*

Copyright© 2019 by Gator

Chapter 3

Author’s Note: This chapter delves into the event that make the upcoming blackmail of the teacher very ironic and enjoyable for her student.

Here, I was, Charlotta, King High’s court’s runner up queen all those years ago back in high school. When Martha Ann, me and Art the same guy now staring down at me and my friend and fellow teacher, Martha Ann. Wood, yes, best described what I saw at that moment. I realized just not that he was spying on us, but it was crystal, I mean perfectly clear.

Yes, indeed he had been watching the show with a hot interest. From my vantage point, I could see that his penis was pink. Hard, a real ‘stiffie,’ it stuck farther out in front of him, fat and filled with blood. As I took a closer look I saw the head and crown of his man-tool were the color purple and it too was wider than I remembered it before.

Yep, I had seen Art bare, before, of course under different circumstances. One that even my trusted, friend and fellow, teacher was not aware had happened back when we all were back in high school.

For what I had in mind for Art’s already red behind, no matter how hard he tried let’s face it, he would not be able to stay still possibly be able to stay in position for the last part of his punishment. My younger classmate, male who sat with us on the grass during lunch in the class building surrounded the quad. I had called a ‘nice boy.’ that was before the time as part of Students in Action for Education, SAE. Well it, so happened I was teaching his class for the month.

Picture it, if you will for your edification, blonde lass with a round bouncy bottom. I knew my presence was the highlight of the guys day when I was writing on the board, but I was the scorn of the ladies sitting and seething with jealousy in my class. It was a SAE thing that in the end would lead to me paddling Art’s ass way past red to purple! In the past even after he and the boys called me on the phone. had coming to him I had a hard time willing myself to give him the wood, so hard, but he had shown his own ‘wood’ to me earlier


Now I knew, Art couldn’t possibly be able to stay in position for the last part of his paddling he had coming to him I had a hard time willing myself to give him the wood, so hard, but he had shown his own ‘wood’ to me earlier when he had peeked on his teachers deep in lesbian bliss.


I wondered if Charlotta whom I called, Ms. Simone a sign of respect would ask me questions, but she went to her room at the end of the hallway. I sighed with relief. I felt terrible the boys had told her, knowing I would freak and wished I had had stopped them from telling her earlier. Even though I felt relieved in some small way I was going to get a paddling from her for what the boys had revealed to our Algebra teacher, I had desired to be paddled ever since I turned eighteen, but of course, never told anyone or acted on my hidden desire. To me at that point, the fact their mom spanked them showed the young teens they were a part of a family that cared about them. As things seemed calm I changed into my corduroy bottoms and went back to my television program. I relaxed as I was off the hook. Algebra Teacher: As Ms. Johnson explained the verb ‘fesses’ and its meaning in the French poem, the class was enthralled. Mr. Gwyn took his eyes of the Carolina Blue clad-shorts. He had diabolical mischief on his mind. Ms. Semone wagged her tan pant-clad bottom which happened to have a visible panty line very discernible especially as when she went to write on the chalk board. And, while she had her back to the class the ‘wiggle-jiggle’ of her butt came into play.

“Get a mirror teacher, you’ve got a panty line!” One of the cheerleaders’s whispered to the others. All had a giggle and on threw a wrapped tampon that hit their teacher in the butt. Ms. Johnson chose to ignore the attempt to stop the class. However, she did rub her hiney.

“Okay, settle down class!”

Suddenly the sound of their teacher writing on the board was upstaged by Mr. Gwynn who

Earlier, Charlotta, King High school teacher, to me, Mrs. Semone had noticed my keen interest as I watched the visible panty lines which adorned the bottoms of his classmates and they happened to be one of her panties, but was not plainer than day was she had also been part of his fantasies of spanking girls for having visible panty lines.

That was until some boys in Art’s class told me about Art’s most cherished and quite secret fantasy. The bottom line was I quite royally screws up confiding in what I thought were my friends. They told Ms. Semone everything, unbelievable! Now i was in for the real Deal. Pickle d, poached and maybe soon to be fried.

“He did it again,” Linda said. “Oh, he’s going to get a piece of my mind, in public this time,” Charlotta said.

I intend to give him a paddling for not paying attention and before I through, Art’s deal it will be a sure bet he will keep his mind off theirs and mine and I quote, my fine behind,” Ms. Simone said as she twisted around while she touched her behind with a smile at her fellow teacher.

“The little bugger, I bet he has taken a gander at my panties through my pantsuit too,” Linda Steid said.

After being in the house for several weeks and hearing the boys call her ‘mom’ all the time, I almost slipped on a few occasions and called her ‘mom’ myself, but caught myself halfway through saying ‘mom’ and changed it to ‘Simone’. The boys and Simone teased me about my verbal slip-ups, but there was a growing affection behind the teasing. I felt almost part of the family even in those early weeks.

Ms. Simone said, “Nothing like my boys having a hot bottom and a comfortable bed to cry in to put them to sleep in no time.”

I smiled, all the while wondering why she came into my room. “Is there something you need Simone?” She was due at work from seven in the morning until four in the afternoon so with it being spring break, I would have the boys part of the day by myself.

She shook her brown-haired bangs as her head moved back and forth. “No, there’s nothing I want. Although, we should discuss what happened today.”

I quickly tried the best I could to defend my actions. “I told them to stop wrestling three times. I asked them to go outside if they wanted to play rough. They continued until the lamp was broken. I sent them to their room after they cleaned up the pieces.”

Simone nodded her head. “Yes, the boys said you told them to stop. I told them to stop three times. Do you remember what I said about warning the boys? How many warnings were you to give before acting? Do you remember?”

I looked down at the floor. “Warn twice and then act.”

“So, you do remember. That’s good, I’m glad that stuck with you. I love my son’s dearly, but they are very active and almost always act first and think later. If you had done what you were told to do, the lamp wouldn’t be broken. You would have warmed their bottoms, but it would’ve ended things. Now my question is if you knew what I expected, why didn’t you do it?”

I shrugged. “I can remember wrestling in my house and nothing got broke. When it happened, I thought sending them to their room instead of playing outside was punishment enough. I realized later after hearing them in their room it wasn’t much of a punishment. Sorry, Simone, it won’t happen again, I promise.”

“You’re right Art; it wasn’t much of a punishment. They didn’t listen and as a result, the lamp got smashed. Both boys said they expected a spanking, but you never even scolded them after they were in their room. Even after you knew it wasn’t much of a punishment to be in their room, you didn’t do what was expected. Do you think the boys will pay attention to you in the future if you let them get away with not listening? Be honest Art, do you think they’ll listen if the punishment for not listening is nothing at all?”

It didn’t take me more than a few seconds to see her point. “No, they won’t. I understand Simone; it’ll never happen again.”

She stood up from where she had sat beside me on my bed. “I’m glad Art. That said, failing to act when you knew what should happen, caused me having to spend time tonight which could have been avoided if you followed the rules. I work all day Art and have things to do besides discipline my sons because you failed at your job. What do you think we should do about it?”

I stared at my feet for several seconds. “The boys were punished for not doing what they were told, I should be as well. I’ll pay for the lamp? I could you know; I get an allowance. Maybe I could work on the weekend so you have some time off.”

Her voice was firm as she spoke. “Not bad suggestions, Art. However, it’s not what I have in mind. You’re as much at fault as the boys, but not any more than them. I didn’t ask my boys to pay for the lamp and I’m not asking you. In this case, the boys got paddled, perhaps you deserve the same punishment.”

I jerked my head up! “You’re going to paddle me?” The surprise in my voice hid my desire to be spanked, but now it was going to happen the situation was different.

Her voice softened as she talked. “You’re not much older than my sons. A few years for sure, but that doesn’t mean you don’t make mistakes. Rory and Thomas consider you like their older brother and they’re glad you’re here. You’ve become part of this family. I have known for weeks you fit in here, much better than I hoped when you first came. Being part of this family means there’s no reason to treat you any differently from the boys. So yes, I’m going to spank you, paddle you actually. Of course, you can say no. If you refuse, I have to question how our relationship will work.”

Her talk about me being part of the family almost made me cry. There was no way I wanted to endanger the relationship. “Please, don’t make me leave, I love being here. I’ll do whatever you say.”

She rubbed my shoulder. “You don’t have to leave Art. Do you have your corduroy’s on under those blankets?” Seeing me nod Simone walked to my door and opened it. “Over here mister, we’re going to the basement.”

I slowly walked toward the door and paused when I stood beside her. She pointed down the hall with the order to march, but I hesitated. Seeing the confused look in her expression I spoke up. “I thought, you know, you would hold my corduroys as you do with the boys.”

Simone almost smiled before grabbing the back of my corduroy bottoms and yanking upwards on them. She placed her hand between my shoulder blades and pushed me forward and down.

“Lean forward Art. Keeping your head down helps you concentrate on why this is happening.” With my upper body leaning forward and my arms dangling freely I felt the slap of her hand on my butt cheeks while hearing her command “Now march!”

I never realized how many steps it took to get to the stairs leading down to the main floor. The stairs were a little awkward at first, but with Simone knowing how after practicing many times with her boys, it didn’t take me long to get the hang of it. It’s nine steps from my bedroom, then down the seven stairs including the small landing, and onto the main floor. This was the first time I ever took note of it. It takes another fourteen steps over to the basement door, and then nine steps down to the basement floor. The final journey is another eight steps across to the chair, where I felt Simone pull on my corduroy bottoms and say, “Stop right there. Place your hands flat on the seat of the chair and look straight ahead. I want some answers before putting you over my lap.”

As I bent down I felt her lower my corduroy pants to just below my butt cheeks. The elastic of my bottoms held them in place as Simone took a step away to retrieve the paddle from a nearby ledge on the wall. I wonder if this is what her sons have to do every time she paddles them. I think by the way she retrieves the paddle and then moves into position behind me to place the cool wooden instrument across my bare butt cheeks it is exactly what she makes them do. I hope the questions aren’t hard ones as going over her knee afterward meant I might be a long time getting my bottom whacked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.