* Whacked Round Ass Lass* (5) *Whipped Reporter Anal Lost* - Cover

* Whacked Round Ass Lass* (5) *Whipped Reporter Anal Lost*

Copyright© 2019 by Gator

Chapter 2

Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum:

Author’s Note: Again in this chapter; some slaps and pops, but no actual spanking.

Told In My Point Of View (POV):

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum. That was the name the year-round art school had chosen for the shops which proceeds supported with their various merchandise. As I got up from my wood auditorium chair-seat and felt my own bottom buzz with a sudden sting where my poor butt had gone to sleep during the skit. With a small audible gasp as I got to my feet my vagina chimed in with a heated throb of its own and a case of irreversible ‘drenched panties’ syndrome. Funny thing was as I joined the parade of family men climbing the ramp for the before mentioned keepsake of the skit, my interest was the complete opposite of their manly thinking. For before me I saw Charlotta’s tasty bottom in her very cute and stimulating very tight and very short flag girl red shorts.

And, much like my counterparts rising to the forum to purchase the video, it had not gone unnoticed by them or me that as Uncle Sam swatted said bottom more and lower white bare bottom cheek became visible for the audience to admire. And, from the looks of the bare skin that sneaked out from the crack, those swats were reddening her cheeks and it showed underneath the creeping shorts, much like the panties underneath which lines were visible underneath the ‘hot pants,’ red shorts think Southwest Airlines in the 1970’s. That budding airline was famous for bottom cheeks peeking out from under the ‘hip’ bright colored shorts fashion. And, now just as had happened on that Texas to New York City flight to LaGuardia Airport those super feminine love cheeks bared as they worked themselves up into the lovelies crack buzzed my clit and literally drenched my panties including my pulsing my red blood-filled vulva lips and the rest of my pink hued agitated vagina. And, now after watching Charlotta’s bouncing bottom during the skit highlighted with pops from Uncle Sam to British flag girl, subject, unlike on the Southwest Airline flight to New York City From Dallas, Texas. For the truth is this time the moment would not go by unnoticed and unused. This time I would use

Charlotta and her lovely mouthwatering bottom to taste my capacious desires! I had a plan and it was playing out and my needs would be met by a rather naïve or at best unsuspecting participant for my special ‘brand’ of love making of a most-sophisticated kind that would knock her bobby socks as well as on her behind. With my caress this was going to be rich!!

Capricious a tad on the whimsical side, but if it worked, it just right, the red- bright hue which graced poor Charlotta’s bottom would by my entry, ‘backdoor,’ if you will without her having a clue of what was really going on here! I pictured in my mind that her behind red, white and blue. Red from the skit spanking, white upper thighs and just below her sit-spots on her upper, lower thighs and blue from the accompanying bruises left by the stiff paddle built into the fingers of what the audience thought was a soft white cotton over-sized hand which in no-way could ever bruise her lovely white skin, a mixture of red/blue, purple denoting actual bruising during the White-Haired ‘Uncle Sam’ symbolically punishing, the blond-haired, flag girl, ‘British Subject.’

As I left the forum after placing my order for the DVD of the skit, as the only female present among the sea of males, I saw that bottom again in my mind that had kept me up at night while all the rest of Gotham slept, but unlike those poor bastards, who had enjoyed the on stage antics and accompanying ‘alto’ cries from the upturned British subject I, alone, the clever female that Charlotta felt was kind, in fact had orchestrated the living, breathing and somewhat painful stage performance skit. With the knowledge of the greatest DVD sales in history for the art school under my belt it was my turn to get under Charlotta’s swat-warmed, heated a cheery cherry red bottom, panties. And, she would never see it coming!!

There were dynamics that on the surface not be apparent to the persons who have daily interaction with me and of course Charlotta.

Ironic as I know this must sound, it was a fact. While definitely taller than me was, Charlotta, King would best describe the pecking order in our budding dominant / submissive relationship although I was considerably shorter when standing side by side! I am quite sure that innocent, sweet, lovely, blond with long golden hair half-way down her back and parted to the sides in the front would, pardon my unladylike language ‘shit a brick’ if she had put two and two together lie when we were sitting together in math class and she naughtily talked to me being called down by M. Simone. She was a fine teacher with shoulder length brown hair and a butt sporting a visible panty line through her pants from her tan pant suit that distracted me as well as those dumb-dumb, all thumbs men who failed to satisfy a female of my sophisticated nature. The boys in my class had no clue how to take care of me. But, I digress; it was the sight of her. All bright with what I assumed were red as her shorts. The ones she wore tantalizing tightly across the rounds of her nicely fattened bottom. That was especially the case as I considered those lovely, lower bare white cheeks I had just seen peeping from under the hemlines of her shirt-shorts she had worn aback in high school as a flag girl.

I stopped to smell the roses, nah not really. However, there were the smells associated with female arousal in the toilet’s air. I stepped up and did my part as the tube of aloe cream made a ‘cute’ sound that cut the tension in the toilet between Charlotta and me. I rubbed the scorched earth better known as Charlotta’s sunset color-filled skin. Her crying soon changed to sniffles and then throaty boo-hoos as I masterfully massaged Charlotta’s bottom rubbing out some o the lingering burn and I definitely could feel the heat still presiding in those round, cushiony hillocks. I just wanted to dive forward and stick my face deep in between the heated flesh of those fat cheeks. But, that would be going against the plan to build trust through the after care of Charlotta, King panty-sized bottom until every nook and cranny from the fine blond light colored hairs that lined her crack, down to the sit-spots, Uncle Sam had been sure to pound. Now I too wanted to pound those rounds as I went father with her than ever before, reaching between her modest, slightly spread bottom cheeks and startled her as I yanked one of the fine hairs that surrounded her pink, pouting butt hole. It puckered in and out at the sudden sensation felt around the small aperture. It tended to wink at me, and that was one heck of a sight.

Her reaction as she reached back and grabbed her hurt butt hole was priceless. Charlotta, released, going limp and bawling her eyes out. “Boo-Hoo-Hoo.” Her care and moodiness of the last few hours, washed away. The imparted accompanying hot sting made her almost wet herself as was evident from the yellow stains now viewable in the white panty crotch of her still lowered cotton panties that I had gotten too her. However, she did look suddenly pissed, so it was now or never. Throwing caution away like a fart in the wind, I made ‘Big Move’ Charlotta would never suspect. I went farther than she expected and when I finished my move, the talkative blond SAE Teacher would be putty in my hands. Once I imparted this last dastardly act on the most private part of her person, Charlotta’s red bottom would jiggle like two bowls of jello and my wish would be her command.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.