Ezekiel's Victory
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by BarBar

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In a time and place where his wrongness could lead to him being stoned or burned unto his death, Ezekiel found a way to fulfill all the duties given him by God, and yet still be true to himself. This is the story of Ezekiel's Victory.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Historical   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Lactation   Slow  

A maiden’s duty to her father, given to her by God, is to obey her father in all things.
A maiden’s duty to her husband-to-be, given to her by God, is to maintain her modesty and her virtue.
A maiden’s duty to her mother, given to her by God, is to learn from her how to be a Godly woman, how to sew clothes, cook food, nurture children and manage a home.
A maiden’s duty to her family, given to her by God, is to aid her mother in sewing clothes for their modesty and preparing food for their sustenance.
And first, above all, a maiden’s duty to God is to always walk with God in her heart and to teach her younger siblings to do the same.

The family rose before dawn the next morning. They were concerned lest the farmer come to milk his cow and find Constance sleeping instead of Ezekiel. Samuel milked his cow by lantern-light while Constance managed to wake Hope and get her to feed. Then Constance dressed as Ezekiel and the family broke their fast with the last of their bread, some strips of beef jerky and some fresh milk from the cow.

They had just finished eating when they heard the farmer walking up the track with his buckets knocking together. When he came into the barn, Charity was changing Hope’s diapers, Prudence was folding blankets and stowing them on the wagon while Samuel and Ezekiel were harnessing the horse to the wagon and then tying the lead rope of their cow to the back.

The farmer nodded in approval. “Getting an early start is a good idea,” he said.

“Last night’s storm may have cleared,” said Samuel. “But it looks like another may follow it later today. I’d like to get as far as we can this morning before we need to seek shelter again. God bless you and your family for your hospitality.”

The farmer nodded again. “Walk with God in your hearts.”

“Walk with God,” echoed the family.

Ezekiel and Charity pulled the big barn doors open and Samuel drove the cart outside.

“Mother, will you ride in the back with us?” asked Charity. “I have some questions I would like to ask you while we travel.”

Prudence nodded and climbed into the back of the wagon with Hope. Ezekiel and Charity closed the barn doors, gave a final farewell to the farmer and climbed into the back of the wagon. Hope was allowed to crawl around over their legs while they dangled baubles in front of her to play with.

As Samuel steered the wagon down through the farm, the farmer’s elder daughter came out of the farmhouse with some fresh bread and a pot filled with hot porridge wrapped in cloth to keep it warm. The family accepted the gift gratefully and blessed the girl and her mother for their thoughtfulness.

They decided to eat the porridge while it was hot and save the bread for later. Prudence dug through the wagon to find some bowls and spoons and they shared out the porridge. They returned the empty pot to the young girl who had been waiting patiently. She took the pot, bid them walk with God, then went skipping back to the farmhouse.

Charity brought a bowl of porridge to her father at the front of the wagon. Then she returned to the back and clambered up to rejoin the others. They ate the porridge while the wagon trundled slowly down the track with Ezekiel and Charity taking turns to feed tiny mouthfuls of porridge to Hope.

Charity looked around to check that there was nobody close to the wagon and then spoke quietly.

“Mother, how difficult would it be for me to become a wet-nurse for Hope?” asked Charity.

Prudence blinked and looked at her daughter. “It could be done. Why do you ask?”

“We have been lucky, up until now, that we have always been able to feed Hope somewhere private. If Hope had demanded to be fed last evening when we were in the kitchen with the farmer’s family, it would have been awkward. If I were able to feed Hope that would solve the problem.”

Ezekiel smiled and clapped his hands. “It would also help you become a true second-mother to Hope. I would love you to do that.”

“Milk cannot be started and stopped like removing and replacing the bung from a barrel,” said Prudence with a frown of her own. “It could take many days of effort to start your milk and then once you have started, you would need to keep feeding her every day until she is weaned.”

“I understand, Mother,” said Charity. “Perhaps it will not be in time to answer this need, but I continue to think I should do it.”

“I think it a grand idea,” said Ezekiel.

“This may not be easy. Most wet-nurses simply take over feeding another infant while they wean their own child, so their milk never dries up. I have seen women start up their milk again after they have dried up simply by putting the babe to their breast and letting it suckle. For those women it can take several days, depending on how long since they stopped feeding their own child. I have never known a woman who has not born a child of her own to start up their milk, but I have heard that it can be done.”

“So, it can be done!” said Charity. “What must I do?”

“It would be easier for me to bring on milk since I have born children,” said Prudence.

Charity’s lip began to stick out and quiver. “I would very much like to do this myself. After all, as Ezekiel said, I am to be a second-mother to Hope and to the new child when it is born.”

Prudence nodded. “Very well. If that is what you wish. I will not stand in your way.”

“So what do I do?” asked Charity. “I have heard women talk of bringing on their milk to become a wet-nurse, but I haven’t heard how to do it.”

“We get Hope to suckle. And we get her to do it as often each day as we can for as long as we can. And we may have to do this for many, many days because you are yet to bear a child of your own. It seems that having a child suckle at a woman’s teat is like a call that the woman’s breast responds to.”

Prudence began scrambling in amongst their belongings on the wagon. She pulled out a blanket and hung it from the pile of furniture to make a small enclosed space. Then she took out a small pot of honey.

“It is not long after Hope fed, so she may not be willing to suckle for long, but we should make the attempt anyway. The sooner we begin, the sooner we will get results. You will need to unlace your dress.”

Charity, her modesty secured by the hanging blanket, unlaced her dress and exposed her breasts. Prudence used her finger to put a small dab of honey onto a nipple. Then they together lifted Hope and laid her in Charity’s lap.

Charity offered her breast to Hope and Hope immediately latched onto it, enticed by the sweet taste of the honey. Charity’s eyes opened wide as she felt for the first time that unique sensation of a babe suckling at her breast.

“Use your fingers on your other teat,” said Prudence. “I have been told that tugging and stroking like milking a cow will help.”

Charity lifted her hand and did as her mother had suggested. But she did it in a distracted way for most of her attention was focused on the sight and feeling of Hope suckling.

“A younger babe will stop sucking if she doesn’t get milk,” said Prudence. “Hope may be old enough to keep sucking out of habit. For now, we need to change her to the other breast. We need to prepare both breasts equally else your milk will not come in evenly.”

Prudence put a dab of honey on Charity’s other nipple and then helped the two younger women move Hope around until she was happily suckling on Charity’s other breast. Charity’s free hand lifted to stroke and tug at her unoccupied nipple.

This continued for several minutes, then Charity looked up with joy on her face.

“She sleeps,” whispered Charity. “Hope sucked at my teats and now she sleeps with her lips still against me. Thank you, God, for this wonder.”

Ezekiel smiled. “It is truly a marvel. However, you may not think it so when you have your own babe and must wake throughout the night to feed it.”

Charity grinned. “When my milk starts, and your next babe arrives, I will help you in that task. We can take turns so that each of us is not excessively deprived of sleep.”

Constance laughed. “Very well, sister/wife. I shall look forward to your help when the time comes.”

Prudence looked at Hope sleeping happily with her lips pressed against Charity’s breast. “You have surprised me, today, my daughter. This is something new to me, but it seems to be something a sister/wife should do. If we are finished, I shall go back to the front and sit with Samuel. It is a little cramped back here with all of us.”

“I do have another question, Mother,” said Charity. She looked down at the sleeping Hope and then looked back at her mother.

“I wish to have a child of mine own, that I may fulfill my duty to my husband and that I may fulfill my pledge to my brother to give him a son.”

Prudence blinked and looked at Charity with surprise.

She thought for a moment.

“It will be difficult while we are traveling, but perhaps when we settle we can find you a new husband so that you may have a child.”

Charity shook her head. “No, Mother. That will not do. For then, the babe would belong to that new man and not to Ezekiel.”

Prudence shook her head in confusion. “You should not lie with a man unless you marry him. And you will not have a child of your own unless you lie with a man.”

“I need marry no another man, for I married Ezekiel, my brother,” said Charity.

“But he is with God now,” said Prudence. “You are a widow and free to marry again.”

“Ezekiel my brother may be with God,” replied Charity. “But here beside me is another Ezekiel with whom I am content. I will not marry again.”

Prudence was still confused. “But this Ezekiel cannot give you the child that you want.”

Charity smiled sweetly at Ezekiel who shrugged.

“That is truth,” acknowledged Charity. “But I am not concerned for I have found my answer in the place all answers can be found, in the Bible. I would like to do as Lot’s daughters did and lie with my father that I might have a child.”

Prudence rocked back in surprise. She opened her mouth to answer and then closed it again.

Finally she spoke. “I doubt that Samuel will be pleased with this plan. It goes against God for a man to lie with his daughter.”

Charity grinned. “I thought to do as Lot’s daughters did and ply Father with wine so that he may know nothing of my actions. But to do that, I would need your aid.”

Prudence’s eyes narrowed, and she stared at her daughter as she thought deeply.

Prudence shook her head.

“I cannot aid you in that. It seems to me dishonest to make a man insensible with drink so that he may be drawn into Sin without his knowledge. And for me as his wife to assist with that, no! I cannot do it. Besides, Samuel is not given to drinking heavily. Moderation in all things, that is our way. Your plan will not succeed with Samuel.”

Charity hung her head for a moment, and then looked up again.

“It may be a Sin for a man to lie with his daughter, but it is not such a Sin in this case for I am no longer Father’s daughter. When Charity was married to Symeon, Father gave her to him and she became his wife rather than Father’s daughter. In the same way, Father gave me to Ezekiel and I became Ezekiel’s wife rather than Father’s daughter. Then Father stood before God and with the creatures of the fields as his witnesses, he pledged to hold me and keep me as the widow of his son.”

Prudence nodded to show she was listening.

“If a man is pledged to keep the widow of one of his kin, it is not a Sin for him to lie with that widow,” said Ezekiel, having grasped Charity’s argument. “Indeed, it is his duty before God to do so. Even in our own village, we saw that. For when Joshua’s brother died, Joshua took his brother’s widow as a second wife. She bore more children and the village approved, for in that way she fulfilled a woman’s duty.”

Prudence looked at Charity. “Are you asking Samuel to take you as a second wife?” she asked.

“No, Mother, that would not do either, for then the babe would belong to Samuel and not to Ezekiel. I would remain married to Ezekiel, both of them, the one as his widow and the other as his wife. All I ask from Samuel is that he lie with me that I may have a child and fulfill my duty to Ezekiel.”

Prudence sighed. “I must think on this and I will pray to God for guidance for this is something new and I do not know how to respond.”

Prudence called out to Samuel to stop the cart. Then she climbed down, walked forward and climbed up onto the bench next to her husband. He raised his eyebrow at her as if to ask her about the topic of the discussion, but she shook her head and stared off into the distance.

In the back, Charity waited until the wagon lurched into motion once more and then looked at Ezekiel.

“Well? Do you think Mother will help me?” asked Charity.

Ezekiel shrugged. “I do not know. I was expecting her to scold us both. You could take the lack of a scolding as a good sign, if you will.”

Charity moved to place Hope into her basket but doing so woke Hope and she struggled to escape from Charity’s grasp. Charity laughed quietly and released Hope, then the two of them watched as Hope began to crawl around between their legs.

In all this time, Charity had sat with her dress unlaced and her breasts exposed. She looked down and ran a finger over one nipple.

“Mother said that I should tweak my teat and milk it as if I were a cow in order to encourage the milk. Will you help me? I am anxious to fulfill my duty as second-mother to Hope and provide her with my milk.”

Ezekiel reached for one of Charity’s breasts and did as he had been asked while Charity did the same to the other breast. They continued this in silence for a moment and then Charity glanced shyly at Ezekiel.

“Perhaps you could even suckle, for surely my breast does not know the difference between one mouth and another.”

Ezekiel blushed. He closed his eyes and held still for a moment. Then he leaned forward and applied his lips to Charity’s breast, suckling at it like a babe.

Charity’s eyes widened at the sensation and her mouth opened as if to speak, though no words were forthcoming. She stopped all movement and lifted her head up high with her eyes closed, her hand now idle on her other breast. Her other hand moved through the air without purpose and then came to rest on the back of Ezekiel’s head, stroking his hair gently as he suckled.

After a time, Ezekiel stopped and laid a gentle kiss on the breast of his sister-wife. He sat up slightly and glanced sideways to check on Hope.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.