Learning My Lesson at Work - Cover

Learning My Lesson at Work

Copyright© 2019 by Naughty Missy

Chapter 2

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As a new member of the workforce in my early teens, I indulge in lesbian and bdsm fantasies about my boss and coworkers. When I see what seems to be an opening to make at least one come true I jump at it.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Workplace   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

In the couple of weeks after Inga took me over her knee I would often flirt with her. Her reaction would range from not acknowledging it at all to suggesting that I might need another paddling, saying it with a little flirt in her own eyes and voice. A few times I caught those beautiful green eyes surveying my body, looking at me with desire. I’m sure she caught me doing the same more than a few times. The sexual tension was palpable but we didn’t act on it. Not yet.

Mary and I openly flirted. Quite often at work we would smoothly, subtly touch each-other and exchange a look. We hadn’t made time to see each-other outside of work. She had a lot of stuff to do preparing for college. The couple times we did meet up outside of work we just made out like crazy.

Then there seemed to be some sort of problem with her scholarship. I don’t remember the details now, just that it kind of freaked her out at the time but it all worked out in the end. I thought some physical contact would help alleviate some of her stress, but it didn’t seem to help. I tried again, grazing the small of her back with my fingertips and whispering in her ear, “I’m sure it’ll all work out for you.”

I certainly wasn’t expecting the reaction I got. Knocking my hand away she snapped, “Just back off! For now.”

I did as she asked. After work I asked her to go with me to the alley behind the restaurant. The people who delivered food and supplies to the restaurant were almost always the only ones who drove in this alley. We who worked there would use it as a shortcut, or just for some privacy. Once in the relative privacy of the alley I just asked, “Are you OK?”

She said, “Sorry I snapped at you. I’m just really stressed out over this situation with my scholarship. I need to go to college! I need to.”

Reading her tone and body language, I gathered that some physical contact would be welcomed now. I moved in and hugged her. “I get that. But I think right now you need some physical activity to relieve that stress.” We made out a little.

“I know what kind of physical activity you have in mind. You’re right, I could use a good twat-licking.”

I took hold of her hands and slid them down my back to my butt. “And I could use a good spanking. You know, like you promised before. You can take out your frustrations on my naughty backside!” This brought on a long round of making out, her squeezing and swatting my bottom.

She tried to scold me but her tone was more sexual than scolding. “I do owe you a butt-whipping from before. And you have been a real brat lately. You’re in for it now, young lady. As soon as we get back to my place, you’re getting the belt!” And then we made out some more.

Of course, I called my mom and let her know I’d be late again.

I’m not going to say Mary’s real last name here, but in that conversation I took to using it. For the purposes of this story I’ll use the name of an actress, Mary Mouser. We were delving into an authoritarian role-play scenario and calling her Miss Mouser seemed way hotter than using her first name. I took on the role of a little girl who was trying to get out of her punishment. I must have sounded quite strange saying things like, “I’m sorry, Miss Mouser, please don’t spank me,” my voice just dripping with excited anticipation and sexual arousal. We decided to use “swordfish” as a safe-word. I could cry for real, and beg her all day to stop spanking me and she would know I was just playing a role unless I said “swordfish.”

By the time we got to her place she was doing a much better job of matching her voice to the role she was playing. She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. “There’s no getting out of it, Melissa. You’ve been asking for a whipping, and now you’re going to get it!” Her saying those words in that scolding tone was making my pussy start to get damp. There was an armless chair by the bed and she sat in it. Then she took a wooden hairbrush from the nightstand and set it on the bed. “You will find my belt hanging on a hook in the closet on the left side. Bring it to me.”

It was a rather fancy belt, with 2 rows of holes with metal rings for its entire length. I pictured her whipping my bare bottom with it, bruising my milky white flesh, as I brought it to her. “Miss Mouser, please no! I’ll be good!”

She took it from me and set it on the bed. “Oh, you’re in for a real whipping. Bend over my knee.” She was sitting cross-legged so that when I did I was bent over further with my backside higher in the air. I looked over at the full-length mirror on the door of the closet, checking myself out bent over her knee in this position. She started smacking my bottom, alternating cheeks, firm but not hard. She increased the intensity of each smack a little over the previous one. As she spanked me she scolded, “You’ve been a spoiled little brat and you must learn your lesson!”

By this time I knew just enough to know that this is how you give a sexual spanking. You don’t start out doing it hard, you build to it. She was doing it just right, and I loved it! Not convincingly at all I tried to sound like I was in pain and pleading with her, “I’m sorry! Please stop!”

“Oh, I’m just getting warmed up!” Actually I was the one getting warmed up, just giddy in anticipation of what was to come. At this point she was spanking me pretty hard. “You are going to learn to obey me! And to respect me!”

“Please, no more!”

She rested her hand on my back and said, “Hand me that hairbrush.” With a little effort I was able to reach up and get the brush. Mary took it from my hand. She knew exactly what she was doing. The first swat with the brush stung just a little more than the last one with her hand. “You’ve had this coming for a long time, young lady!”

I squirmed and called out, “Stop it!”

Continuing to spank harder and harder she scolded, “I’m not going to stop until I’m satisfied you learned your lesson! You earned this, Melissa! And you don’t tell me what to do! You do as you’re told!” She lifted the back of my dress and spanked me on my underwear. “You are a very naughty girl!”

At this point I was starting to cry. “I’ll be good! I promise! Please stop spanking me!”

After a few more swats on each cheek she stopped spanking me long enough to slip a hand between my legs and feel the wet spot my pussy was making. “Stand up and take off your underwear.”

“No! Not my bare butt!”

Doing an excellent job of angry scolding she said, “Stand up and take off your underwear! Now!” While I did that she spread her legs some and hiked up her own dress. “That’s better.” Indicating her left knee she said, “Lift up your dress and bend over this knee.” I checked out my red bottom in the mirror and then complied. So now my bare, wet pussy is right up against her bare thigh. She used her other leg to lock my legs in place and gave me a few more hard swats with the hairbrush.

“Miss Mouser, I’ll never disobey you again! I promise! Please stop!”

She stopped long enough to say, “Now hand me the belt.” I quickly obeyed. She wrapped it around her hand, leaving just enough hanging off the end to efficiently whip my backside. Once again she didn’t do it hard at first, she built up to it. She increased speed as she was increasing intensity. While whipping me she scolded, “I have had it with you, young lady!”

I tried to reach back and grab the belt. She simply took my hand in hers and pinned it to the small of my back. Squirming the little I could in this position I just said, “I’m sorry!”

Whipping my bare backside hard and fast she scolded, “You’re not as sorry as you’re going to be! You are going to mean those apologies! I’m making sure of that! I have had it with your disobedience! I have had it with your backtalk! Any time you feel like sassing me, remember how it feels to go over my knee for a long hard whipping! That’s what a smart mouth will get you!”

This was sheer heaven! I wanted to just lie there and enjoy the lightning-fast super hard belting she was giving me. I figured I’d better talk some more to make it clear I wasn’t crying too hard to say the safe-word, I could say it if I wanted to. “Please, Miss Mouser! I promise I learned my lesson! I’ll be good! Please stop spanking me!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.