Fuller House Fourth of July Week - Cover

Fuller House Fourth of July Week

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Becky Donaldson-Katsopolis is tired of the naughty family secrets and has decided to spill them all sooner rather than later, including her own. First on her list to bring in on the plan are her co-host, Danny Tanner, and his girlfriend, Vicky. This is my Fourth of July Challenge entry.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Foot Fetish  

“Oh, fuck, bro! Gawwwddd!” Kimmy Gibler screamed as she took Jimmy’s cock balls deep inside her sloppy wet gash for about the second or third time since they took to bed that night.

“Is someone worn out for the night and wanting to quit?” Jimmy teased his sister about the very sore and raw condition of her twat.

“NOOOOO! Don’t you fucking ... dare!” Kimmy demanded that her brother keep fucking her in spite of how puffy and inflamed her cunt was by now after a whole day of getting pounded by various dicks.

“Will your pussy ever work again after tonight? Will my dick?” Jimmy taunted Kimmy some more even as he kept ramming her very hard with his prick, bottoming out yet again inside her gooey snatch.

“OHHH ... MY FUCKING GOD ... I DON’T CARE! FUCK ME, BROOOO!” Kimmy shouted as she took her brother so far inside her that he seemed to batter the gates and lay siege to her womb.

Jimmy definitely granted her wish, sore as both of them were, giving his sister one last, ruthless reaming that was sure to make her feel as if every last nerve was alive or awake. Kimmy felt as if every part of her body tingled, as if she were exposed and naked to the elements. Perhaps there was something else that made her shiver, keep her alert, or hone every last instinct inside her. That was how it felt for Kimmy, every part of her raw, stretched, and shaken.

This particular orgasm seemed to just about kill her, but Kimmy really didn’t care at all. She yielded herself to the power of such a release. She wasn’t even sure why she felt this so keenly with Jimmy when she was more in love with Fernando, right? Perhaps it was the knowledge of just how forbidden it really was to spend an entire night in her own brother’s arms and with him inside her body. Perhaps it was the idea of him perhaps knocking her up again, this time with her own egg instead of Stephanie’s, of his seed growing inside her round belly, that could well be it, right? Fucking him so many times certainly raised the odds of conceiving, especially if she accidentally skipped a pill ... oh ... wait, she realized that she did exactly that!

“Oh ... damn, Jimmy ... I... , “ Kimmy started to exclaim, and then thought better of it, “cum in me, now!”

Kimmy had just made a huge decision ... she chose to let her own brother actually breed her this time around. Jimmy just plain lost all self-control, shuddering and shivering as he erupted and shot out the last ropes of cum left in his aching balls. Kimmy screamed one final release herself and collapsed while her brother slumped on top of her, sweat pouring down both of their faces in the West Coast summer heat. Naked, they dozed off together, too tired to even clean up, letting their fluids dry on their flesh without giving a damn about that at all. At least they would have plenty of time to let their bodies recover, from head to toe, including badly needed rest for their private parts.

Meanwhile, Gia had her hands full, with Fernando, Joey, and Matt sharing her in one of her favorite scenes. Kimmy had her trains and so did Gia. Both women just loved to pull trains or get gang-banged, and tonight was no exception for Gia Mahan. The only difference here was that Joey stuck to her ass and mouth while Matt and Fernando competed to knock her up. She had flushed her birth control pills down the commode ... and the other ladies’ pills, too. Gia wanted to see some round bellies result from this night. She secretly hoped for fraternal twins from two different fathers, in fact.

Knowing that she was freshly fertile, Gia couldn’t get enough dick right then. She definitely encouraged Joey to do this thing, loving the way that he tasted and felt to her by now in those holes, just as she did with Jesse. This helped her in a very sore, but highly aroused state, having little mini-orgasms while Matt and Fernando took turns going back and forth between her pussy and her throat. Being gang-banged, sometimes even airtight, made her muscles feel like jelly by now. Gia knew that she would soon be a puddle if this kept up and they would have to carry her downstairs to breakfast if this took all night.

“Oh ... damn ... oh, shit ... oh, fuck!” was all that Gia could utter from her lips when they weren’t busy sucking cock.

Gia exploded in one last big climax that caused her to tighten so much that Joey had no choice but to expel his jizz into her ass. Spurt after spurt, a shocking amount given how much he’d fucked earlier that day, spilled into her bowels. Almost immediately, on the next stroke as he took his turn to fuck Gia doggy-style (they did this in a series of turns), Matt erupted in her creamy cunt, making it creamier still and making her cream herself further. Fernando was last, but not least, pulling out from her mouth to rejoin her pussy and pump out a more than decent number of ropes deep inside her sloppy twat.

The four of them collapsed together in a heap or pile of tangled, sweaty bodies, unlikely to wake up again for several hours, as they badly needed to recover from the sexual marathon that they undertook all night long. Like all of the others, they had to sleep sometime and their private parts needed a respite from such constant use.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.