Fuller House Fourth of July Week - Cover

Fuller House Fourth of July Week

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Becky Donaldson-Katsopolis is tired of the naughty family secrets and has decided to spill them all sooner rather than later, including her own. First on her list to bring in on the plan are her co-host, Danny Tanner, and his girlfriend, Vicky. This is my Fourth of July Challenge entry.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Foot Fetish  

“So, first of all, how does everyone feel right now? It seems that this family has a lot of secrets and it’s high time that we let them go. We should all be honest and open with each other as we should have been all along. Here’s my start. My name is Kimberly Louise Gibler, but everyone calls me Kimmy, and I’m ... in love with DJ Tanner. My best friend. My lifelong best friend. I’m far more in love with her than I could have ever guessed.

“I’m also in love with Fernando, my fiance who is also my ex-husband ... and with Jesse Katsopolis. I also have very lustful feelings toward my brother, Jimmy, toward Gia, toward Stephanie Tanner, Joey Gladstone, and Danny Tanner, of course, to name a few. Matt Harmon’s certainly growing on as well, as is Steve.

“I’ve long been known as a nuisance and treated as such by this family, but this same family has also taken me into its bosom, literally letting me stay with them as roommates. I feel very strongly now as if this is my family, too, and I have a right to speak about its future. DJ, I want to have more than just a little tryst here or there with you. I want this to be more than hate-fucking, as it has been with Danny, Joey, and Jesse, for instance. I don’t believe that he returns my affections, but that’s okay. I know how I feel.

“So, DJ, I want to have a long-term deal with you that’s a bit more intense than what you might expect. It would be very ... passionate from my end and you’d have to accept how submissive and kinky, as well as slutty, I can be now. Don’t worry. I won’t ask you to suck my toes. That’s Joey’s thing and I must confess that I enjoy it. The main thing that I want to do with you, and tell me honestly if you can handle it...

“I want you to sit on my face ... a lot! I want to eat you out regularly and I honestly don’t care if you return the favor or not. Well, I mean, I’d enjoy it, but it’s completely unnecessary on your end. It doesn’t have to be fair or reciprocal or anything. I just want to spread your thighs and cheeks and chow down on you! I’d like to be your toilet slave, too, but only for piss, and not when I’m pregnant.

“This would be basically be a D/s relationship, with you as the Domme and me as the sub, you as the Mistress and me as the slave. It doesn’t have to get in the way of your other romantic and sexual relationships, such as with Matt and Steve. You should date both of them, to be honest. Don’t choose between them. Date both. I know that this goes against everything that you’ve believed in and have been taught, but don’t knock until you’ve tried it. You’ve had one sample of this and I could tell that you loved it!

“You should also accept that Matt has Gia and Steve probably wants at least a casual fling with her and me. I definitely want to share them with you and Gia, at the very least. I also want to share Jimmy with Stephanie, and I hope that she can understand why, given the fact that she encouraged his participation in this. I also want to share Fernando with everyone here. Why not? If I can fool around, I can no longer judge him for doing the same.

“The truth, Fernando, is that I just didn’t like that you left me out of your flings. If you had let me do things with the other women or at least watch, I would have been a lot happier and wouldn’t have divorced you. I don’t like to be excluded from activities. Just ask the Tanners. Also, Fernando, please understand that I enjoy my ‘Kimmy train’ stuff with Danny, Jesse, and Joey, and I don’t wish to give that up. I just think that maybe you should get your fair share of both Gia and me, along with any others who want you. I certainly plan to be more intimate with Gia if she lets me as well.

“Face it, I’m a slut deep down where it counts and I want to spread my ... wings. I basically want to have sex with everyone in this room, plus Danny, Becky, Vicky, and Ginger once she returns, if she proves ... open to it. I don’t like to hide it. What I have with most men and women here is a deal where I’m their slut and do their bidding. Aside from the fact that Joey sucks my toes, of course. I’d like to be your toilet, too, each of you, for number one only. You need to pee, use me. And maybe Jesse.

“I promise that I won’t ever refuse anyone here sexually, as long as there’s no scat, puke, or anything truly sick involved like that. Especially DJ, though. I want to be her sex slave, with the understanding that I’m everyone’s slut and plaything and everyone has free use rights to me. So, honestly, is this acceptable? Can I be the family slut, guys? DJ, Fernando, Jesse, Joey, Jimmy, Matt, Steve, Gia, Stephanie? Pretty please! I want to be in this family ... as family fuckmeat!” Kimmy made her rather lengthy and startling true confession and sales pitch to the group first.

“The motion has been proposed. Bear in mind the absence of Danny, Becky, and Vicky, so let’s text them the proposal. I second!” Joey acted the role of parliamentarian for this impromptu family/tribe meeting.

The text was made, with the words, “Resolved, that Kimmy Gibler is family fuckmeat, pain slut, and toilet slave for piss purposes, the latter excluding her pregnancies, that Joey Gladstone has toe-sucking privileges with her, that she is DJ Tanner’s sex slave as well as girlfriend, too, and she must always be sexually available to every adult in the family when not on her maternal duties and at whatever job she may or may not have in the future.”

“The motion has been proposed. I second it as well. All in favor, slap Kimmy on the butt, except for the three who are away and can simply text back their consent. Yes, I found this shocking, given our romantic issues in the past, but if Kimmy wants this, I think that it would be good for her. It will also benefit everyone else here, to have a willing cum slut, pain slut, etc. I’m definitely excited by this plan, especially going into the Independence Day holiday. This can be our new family tradition ... gang-bangs and orgies before, during, and after the barbecue!” Fernando showed his full approval of his fiancee’s plan by smacking her booty.

“Hey, if her fiance’s all for it, why not?” Jimmy declared, slapping his own sister on the tush.

“Same here!” Steve announced, landing a hard swat on her buttocks.

“Me, too!” Matt slapped Kimmy very hard on the bottom.

“And me!” Gia added her assent.

“Me as well!” Jesse left his handprint on Kimmy’s ass.

‘And me, too!” Joey did in a cartoonish voice, feeling both playful and kinky at once, an interesting mix, as he swatted Kimmy sharply on her now very scarlet buns.

“Well, you’ve been the annoying neighbor, now you’re more like the annoying sister, but I’m all for it. I also think that you should be kept naked as much as possible, when among adults, and that DJ should collar you with a leash to remind you that you’re her bitch most of all,” Stephanie threw in some shockingly wild ideas for this family with its squeaky clean past as she gave Kimmy a good, hard smack on the rump.

DJ swallowed very hard as she thought of what this would mean, especially if she shared a woman with her own father and sister no less! Then again, Kimmy had always been there, as irritating as she could be, for her and others. What cinched it, though, was very simple. DJ loved her friend and she knew that Kimmy needed this lifestyle badly. Besides, who couldn’t use a willing, enthusiastic slave? It was contrary to how DJ thought of their relationship in the past and everything, as well as how she grew up, but the more she considered it, the better it sounded. Kimmy could go from family irritant to family cum dump easier than most and still be as much fun to hang around as ever.

“Okay, but you can’t work outside the home. You’re our maid as well as my slave. And you’re still my best friend, okay? And this is serious. If you mean business, it can’t be just a phase or a mood thing and you suddenly go back to being pushy or demanding with people. From now on, you put everyone’s needs and wishes ahead of your own and in return, we’ll all try to give you the whip that you badly want us to crack with you. This was your wish and it’s about to come true, but remember what they say about that, right?” DJ told Kimmy, kissing her on the lips with tongue as she slapped her ass at last.

The texts contained no dissenting voices, either. Kimmy was a nuisance, but she was now one with real practical uses for the group. Danny especially loved the idea of being able to use Kimmy on demand and piss down her throat as well. That bitch had better prepare herself to be fucked and hard until she walked very funny indeed. DJ could use a willing sexual plaything, too, even if it was weird to share a lover with one’s daughters. Becky and Vicky definitely both enjoyed the thought of making Kimmy eat them out, especially when they needed an extra bit of foreplay or clean-up.

“So, that’s been settled. I wonder what Ginger’s gonna think of this, but I’m not sure of how strong my marriage is right now, anyway. I didn’t use to let this wild side of me out, but it’s good that I do. There’s more to Joey Gladstone than just cartoons, goofy songs, and childish pranks or jokes. This side lets that other one enjoy himself even more, knowing that I have this other outlet. Otherwise, the stresses of married life, work, parenting, etc. make it a bit harder than it used to be ... to be the fun Uncle Joey that I love to be.

“Don’t get me wrong. I love Ginger to death, I miss her and all that, but I need this. I guess that this just demonstrates that monogamy doesn’t work for a lot of people. I wonder if she will ever understand this. I just don’t know. But I do know that I can’t give this up. I need this. It’s a part of me and if Ginger really loves me, she should love this, too, or at least love me in spite of it. I need to suck Kimmy’s toes and lick her feet, smelly as they are. I need to fuck her and Gia and Becky and Vicky. And Stephanie, too. And Jesse and Danny. It’s just how I am. I’m a bisexual, polyamorous switch with a good dose of kink to me,” Joey announced his own thinking, though he was thankfully much less long-winded than Kimmy.

“And me, too, Uncle Joey. I want this ... I never thought that I would, but I do. It’s ... just family. I can’t say no to family. I want Daddy to fuck me, Uncle Jesse, and you. I want Aunt Becky to eat me out and sit on my face. Damn, all of these things that I’m thinking of that are so nasty, kinky, wild, sick things, but now that we’re being honest, I’ve jilled off to fantasies that I never dared to even consider doing in real life, because of how perverted they are. And you, Matt and Steve. And you, Steph. And we’ve already agreed about you, Kimmy.

“And damn, Gia ... I never thought that I’d be into you, but I find myself so fucking turned-on by you. Yes, I cussed! Yes, I’m still DJ, but I ... I’m tired of being a ‘good girl.’ I don’t want to be left out of the family fun or have anything separate the family into two camps. So, meet the new, freaky DJ. Yes, Jimmy and Fernando, that includes you. And Vicky, too. And Aunt Ginger if she proves open to it. No more prudish DJ. Those days are done, gone, over! So, folks, I don’t know if we’ll have separate gang-bangs or do this together again or both, but I definitely want to pull trains and take on all comers. I want to be family fuckmeat, too!

“So, Steve, still want to marry the brand new, slutty DJ? The inner slut is breaking loose and she’s not going back into that Pandora’s box once she’s escaped. How about it? Also, what will we all do if Michelle ever comes back?” DJ thought aloud.

“Donna Jo Margaret Tanner, will you marry, anyway, and be my slut wife, knowing that we’ll both have to share each other a lot? We can leave that ‘forsaking all others’ bullshit out of the wedding vows. And no, I don’t mind that you’ll probably pull a train or fuck the stripper at the bachelorette party or possibly take Kimmy along for the honeymoon, especially since we’ll both get to do things with her. Hell, you could take Matt along for the honeymoon, as long as you bring Gia, too. It wouldn’t be fair to any of us to leave her out.

“Don’t worry. This isn’t a betrayal of your last marriage. You were a different woman when you were married to your late husband, just as he was a different man than me. That was a different marriage between two very different people. You were much more straight-laced and vanilla back then, so was he, and that’s fine. That was who you both were. Like I said, you’ve changed. This is a marriage for the new DJ and the loves of her new life. Just remember that this is me. I know you. I’m your first love and you’re my first. You know what you’re getting and so do I.

“Everything is now out in the open, our cards are laid out on the table, and we both see we’re doing, plain as day. We’re walking into this marriage with our eyes wide open, baby. You love at least three people that way and I was already sharing your heart with your late hubby. If I can share you with him, I can share you with others, and if you can share Kimmy, you can share me, and the same goes for Matt. I’m sorry that he’s gone, but you’re still alive, you’re still here, and you have to live life on your own terms, not his.

“So, how about it, babe? Wanna get hitched this Fourth of July? Imagine that Danny will be back in time and isn’t Joey some kind of internet minister or something like that? He can perform the wedding. Others can get married in a sort of stripped down joint-wedding, and we can throw out the old stupid rules about not seeing the bride before the nuptials. How about it, Deej? This is sudden, unplanned, so I have no ring, but we’ve talked marriage recently, so how about it?” Steve popped the question for real now.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” DJ told him with tears in her eyes, putting her arms around him to kiss him hard on the mouth, “I loved my first husband, I love Matt, and I love Kimmy, but ... it’s always been you. Some part of me was always yours. Poor guy always shared me with your memory, and if I had been mature enough to grasp that, we could have been poly, too. He never knew. That’s one of my few regrets from my marriage, though there are very few indeed. It wasn’t fair to him, but due to that, if I ever find out about any secrets about him, infidelities, etc., I’ll do my best to forgive his memory and spirit as quickly as I can.

“In any case, I’ve loved you for years. You’re mine. I’m yours. We can stray together and hopefully stay together, too. Thanks for accepting me as I am ... and for giving me another chance to be yours. I will do my best to accept and understand the real you, not just love you as an old flame tied to an ideal. And, yes, I’ll want Kimmy, Matt, and Gia to tag along, but that’s not just them. I want us all to honeymoon together. Nick will just have a bit more time with the kids, since they’re already staying over with him. Everyone in this group is invited, including Ginger, if she’s not cruised out by then, and even Michelle if she opts to join our little family sex club or whatever this is.”

“Polycule. And it sounds great to me, too. How about you, Matt? You like this polycule, too? Wanna get married and have me as your slut bride, one who’ll gladly share your dick and other parts with your ex and others? All that you’d have to do is share me in turn and accept me as the slut that I am, just as I accept you for yourself. You know that you love my slutty ways, don’t you? I’m the train-pulling, gang-banging, cum-guzzling party favor skank that you need.

“The new, reformed, prudish Gia didn’t work out, so it’s back to being the good time girl that I was always born to be. Oh, I’ll still do useful things and I don’t plan to get back on hard drugs, but weed, booze, cigarettes, and orgies are definitely my scene and you know it!” Gia spoke her mind, making Matt grin first, followed by the others, especially Joey and Jesse.

“Hey, I’m game for that kind of wife, much more fun now and I look forward to sharing and sharing alike,” Matt blushed a bit now.

That was when Joey received a text from Danny that read, “Hey, Joey, I don’t know how to tell you this, but Becky got a test done on a sample of your spunk and ... you’re sterile. You’ve been sterile for years, which means that, well, you can guess.”

Joey’s face went a bit pale, but he stopped to answer the doorbell for the pizza and pay for it, giving him time to think. He had been stepping out of his marriage since Ginger went on that cruise, but evidently she had put the horns on him a lot longer than that. He no longer worried nearly as much what she would think of this arrangement or polycule or whatever. He also knew that he would still love little Phyllis, Lewis, Joan, and Jerry as much as ever. He still wanted to confront Ginger somehow about this matter and confess what he did, too. He wanted no secrets between them, so if they stayed together, it was on the basis of truth. At least his own infidelities made it easier to accept hers, as long as she didn’t prove a hypocrite about them.

Shortly afterward, his phone rang, and predictably, it was Ginger, who sounded like she was crying a bit.

“Hey, babe, what’s up?” Joey asked his wife.

“Um, Becky sent me this text, telling me that she did a test on your sperm ... and that you’re not the father. She also confessed to having an affair with you and Danny, among several other things. Look, it’s pretty clear that we both ... had double lives and secrets from each other, something that shouldn’t exist in a marriage. This could be the end of us, but I don’t want it to be. Do you? I guess that our marriage has been in trouble for a while now. I can’t go home right now, but I want you to know that ... I’m interested in her proposed solution.

“Open marriage, right? It’s clear that we’ve been at least semi-open in effect, for a while now. Look, these cruises are ... not quite innocent, strictly business things. I’ve been ... a company resource for a while now. I’ve also been ... intimate with various men in other capacities. But I honestly got off on the guilt and naughtiness, and frankly, I didn’t know this side of you. I love the goofiness, but this is a nice contrast for me, too. What do you think of ... cosplay? I honestly thought that the odds favored you being the father in all cases, so I never worried too much about it.

“So ... none of them are yours? But if you still love them, I’d like you to still be their Daddy. You’re the only father that they’ve ever known. I don’t even know who else the father might be. But I would like to have more children, and you know what that would mean now. You’d have to be okay with me getting bred by another man or men. If so, who would they be? So, what do you think? I’m more than willing to share you with Gia, Kimmy, Becky, Vicky, Jesse, Danny, and other things if you ... if you will accept my lovers, too. I’m a great mother and mostly a great wife, just as you’re a fantastic husband. We just suck at monogamy, that’s all. That’s just because I’m a natural-born slut married to a natural-born stud.

“We’re terrific together. Our only marital issues were all tied to the cheating, including too much time away from you due to my mixing business with pleasure on this cruise and other such occasions. That’s my fault, baby. I’m very sorry, though I had legit reasons as well as illicit ones. Quick question ... should I stop going bareback or go off the Pill or anything like that? Basically, this time it’s up to you if I breed while on the cruise or not. If you still want me for your wife, that is,” Ginger asked him at last.

“Ginger, honey, I’d be the worst sort of hypocrite if I left you over what I’ve done, too. Besides, I’m still very much in love with you, even if a bit hurt that you seemed so distant lately. I don’t know if you realize it, but you have been a bit cold to me. At least that’s how it has felt to me. The fact that it’s hurt so much and that you are so ... open and earnest now, which really hits home with me, shows me that we still have a lot of love for each other, baby. I’d be a fool to give that up when I’m every bit as guilty as you. At least you didn’t know about me not being the father. That would be harder to forgive, though perhaps I still would in time.

“I don’t ever want even a discussion about the ones that we already have, unless it’s tied to their health someday. I’m their father, their Daddy. I’ve always wanted kids, you know that. I’m a kinky motherfucker, but that doesn’t make me any less of a family man. In my own way, that is. As for the pregnancy and cruise fun and all that, how about this? You fuck anyone who strikes your fancy on the cruise, but stay on the Pill, and if you don’t fall pregnant afterward, I’ll pick one of my friends to do the deed. And the same for the next pregnancy. If you do turn up pregnant, I handpick the next two fathers. Two men who I trust. Danny and Jesse, of course.

“Also, the kids are with Nick, and they’re staying with him for a while. If you’re not too cruised out after this, we wanted to go on some kind of honeymoon right after a triple wedding at least on the Fourth. Right after Danny’s and Becky’s Canada Day and Independence Day broadcasts. At least this was a working vacation, much like your cruise, so it doesn’t count against them at their jobs. It will be many of us, a lot of us, and it’s gonna be kinky as fuck. You’re more than welcome to join us,” Joey told his wife, who licked her lips as she heard that, unaware of being on speaker.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.