Fuller House Fourth of July Week - Cover

Fuller House Fourth of July Week

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Becky Donaldson-Katsopolis is tired of the naughty family secrets and has decided to spill them all sooner rather than later, including her own. First on her list to bring in on the plan are her co-host, Danny Tanner, and his girlfriend, Vicky. This is my Fourth of July Challenge entry.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Foot Fetish  

“Damn it, Becky, I have to get back to San Francisco and so do you! Jesse has to be missing you by now, the Fourth is coming up, and that’s saying nothing of Vicky, and of our kids!” Danny Tanner fumed for a moment after Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopoulos, his co-host of Wake Up San Francisco, drained his balls yet another time.

“Oh, come on, Danny! Live a little! We can red-eye it and really surprise our families! I would love to slip into bed with Jesse and really wake him up in a way that all of Frisco will hear about, maybe even Oakland on a clear night!” Becky told Danny with a kiss, adding, “besides, I slipped you some more Viagra in your wine, so you might as well as use that hard-on while you have it. That’s the best thing about a good, dry red. You can hide things better in there.”

“Who are you and what have you done with Becky?” Danny asked, “lately, you’ve just been weird!”

“I’m a horny, middle-aged woman who loves being fucked and good, and I don’t want to turn to strangers for it when I can do friends and family. Jesse’s great in bed, but if he thinks that I don’t know about his down-low fun with Joey, he’s really as dumb as he looks. Not that I mind, up to a point, but let’s face it, Jesse has always been bi. He just hides it well. Joey doesn’t hide it nearly as well. Oh, you are aware that I’m screwing Joey, too, right?

“Just as all three of you amuse yourselves by fucking Kimmy in secret while poking fun at her in public. Yes, baby, I know all about that! Look, I was always such a goody-two-shoes, such a prude, until I started fucking Jesse and somehow the nympho slut in me stirred. If Jesse can fuck around, so can I, right? Relax, it’s a game to me. I’d never tell Vicky. I love knowing that I got that one over on her after what happened when she replaced me years ago,” Becky pointed out.

“Good, because I’m not sure that Vicky would understand any of it. Me fucking you or me screwing Kimmy. In both cases, such guilty pleasures, and after that brief retirement, which really hurt my ego and pride, well, getting to put horns on Jesse definitely served as a balm. Don’t tell Jesse, though. We’ve always been good friends. Plus, I don’t think that he’d understand the way that you do. Especially if you confront him about the DL stuff. To be honest, he and I kinda... , “ Danny started to confess, even as Becky hushed him with a finger to the lips.

“Yes, I know. It’s hard to say no to a power bottom like Jesse. He’s just too yummy. Such a nice, tight ass and he sucks cock so well. I know. I’ve snuck back inside our bedroom and watched them together. Jesse bottoms with Joey, too. They’ve tried it the other way, but Jesse feels less gay somehow if he’s the one being taken, so that’s how the three of you roll. By the way, who Tops between Joey and you? Yes, I know about that, too. It’s logical, anyway. If you’re both bi and into Jesse, the two of you fooling around with each other was only a matter of time,” Becky told him as she bent over and invited him to fuck her fine, married ass.

“Wait, are you offering me your brown-eye?” Danny reacted with some shock, “does Jesse get that, too? Joey?”

“Yep, and so does Matt Harmon. Yeah, sorry, after how DJ treated him, I felt so bad for him, and even now, it’s pretty hot to fuck him behind Gia’s back. Can you blame me?” Becky admitted as she coaxed Danny to push his hard cock inside her asshole.

“You like anal!” Danny realized with a shock.

“Oh, God, yes, I do! I tried it when I got curious about what you, Jesse, and Joey enjoyed so much about it, and why Kimmy always screamed in ecstasy whenever the three of you sodomized her. There’s just something ... so ... fucking ... hot about taking it the back way!” Becky moaned as she felt Danny’s long, skinny dick pound her sweaty, tight ass.

“You’re also fucking Kimmy, aren’t you?” Danny confronted Becky as he thrust harder inside her butt, making her arch her back in delight.

“Oh, God ... fucking ... hell ... yes! I love pegging her and making her eat my ass! Her own tush isn’t so bad, either. I’d never suck her toes, though, even if Joey does. I think that he likes the odor, though he’d never admit it to anyone!” Becky laughed as she pushed back eagerly with her hips and buns.

“Damn ... that’s just gross! And I never bottom for Joey. For reasons like that! I can’t respect him enough to bottom for him! He’s just too dirty, even if very talented. I always Top him and I must confess that I’m always stingy with lube, deliberately so, but he’s used to the pain by now! After all, Jesse would never notice and I think that it just makes Joey rougher with him!” Danny made a face as he was glad that Becky’s bum was tight enough to keep his disgust from making him soft inside her bowels.

“Relax, I always clean out for anal, baby! Trust me, Danny, I don’t want that on your dick when I do ass-to-mouth!” Becky winked over her shoulder as she egged Danny on, wanting more of his long-dicking treatment.

“I have to admit that I’ve been fucking Gia, too!” Danny admitted now, even as he slapped Becky’s bottom and she yelped with both pleasure and pain.

“Ah, you dirty old man! That’s part of why I love you so much! Yeah, I said ‘love’ ... I’m in love with you, Danny Tanner. And with Joey. And Jesse, of course. I love all three of you horny old bi guys with your secret gay sex and your ‘Kimmy train’ gang-bangs and your secret trysts with DJ’s and Stephanie’s close friends! Truth be told, I’ve been in love with you for years. That’s why I want you to put a baby in me and you just did! I’m fertile, honey!

“Don’t worry, I can talk Jesse into accepting it when he realizes just how hot it is to share me with you and Joey! Don’t ask about Joey. Turns out that his swimmers are slow! I used to be so fucking jealous, but now ... now I’m just a horny old cougar bitch who wants to rut with my three aging horndogs! You’re also sharing Gia with Jesse and Joey, and I’m cool with that, too, as I love fucking Gia myself! Happy Fourth, Danny boy!” Becky teased as she felt Danny push a bit harder and rough as a result.

“Yes, take it, bitch!” Danny grunted as he buggered Becky even more ruthlessly, satisfying her lust for rough booty action.

“That’s right, honey, you’re my backdoor man! I’ll shake it for you anytime and take it in my ass anytime, too! Butt-fuck me, Danny Tanner! I love it when you take me to browntown! I’m such a dirty slut for a clean-living guy like you, aren’t I? I’m your nasty, dirty slut! Your dirty little secret! Use ... my ... ass!” Becky begged for more of that Danny dick inside her bunghole.

“Wow ... you’ve really changed, Becky!” Danny exclaimed.

“No, this was the real me deep inside, just had to break free. A kinky, slutty, dirty, adulterous nympho cum whore! And speaking of deep inside, I want you to cum now with your hot jizz up my bottom! Splash my hottest hole with your white hot cum! Why don’t you think of me pulling a train for the three of you, a ‘Becky train’ like your Kimmy ones? Then I’ll make Kimmy lick your cum out of each of my holes, too, before I use her holes, too, with my strap-on!

“Oh, and I’m gonna surprise Jesse by pegging him when I get into bed with him! I hope to catch him with Joey or Kimmy or Gia, which would make it even more fun! We could stop sneaking around and fuck each other openly, even if DJ will probably get all preachy and not understand!” Becky confessed her intentions toward Jesse, not mentioning that she planned to fuck Nick and Alexander in their food truck, because she knew that Danny was squeamish about sex with dirty underachievers like her sons.

“You’re not planning to peg me, are you?” Danny asked Becky as he shot a load of his hot jizz inside her tight booty.

“Eventually, yes, and Joey. And Matt. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it! You might be surprised what you enjoy if you keep an open mind! Once I did and accepted that I was just a very repressed slut, embraced my slutdom, I’ve been a lot happier, babe. Now, will you hurry up and fuck my face already?” Becky knelt to take Danny’s cock in her mouth and lick it while he used her throat like a pussy.

“Why do I love this so much? You’re a lot dirtier than I thought, which should be a turn-off to a neat freak and germaphobe like me. Instead, you turn me more whenever you’re skanky and nasty this way!” Danny groaned as Becky scraped him with just a hint of teeth, shocking him with how much it aroused him.

“Because I’m your dirty slut! I free you to do things that you’d never dare to do with Vicky, just as Kimmy does! I’m a Nebraska farm girl, baby! I’m not afraid to get down and dirty, okay? I love it, the dirtier and nastier, the better! Like this ... sucking your cock straight from my own ass! Right, Vicky?” Becky winked as Vicky Larson slipped out of her closet to surprise Danny.

“Vicky?” Danny stayed hard in spite of the fear, even as Vicky winked at him and lay down at just the right angle to part Becky’s cheeks.

“Shhh ... thank you for the creampie, baby! Yes, Becky and I are lovers and have been for a while now! I hope that you have enough left to pump me full of cum, too! By the way, I’m pregnant with Jesse’s love child! I’m such a naughty slut, just like you really need! How about we get married? We can all live together and raise babies at our ages while slipping under the covers whenever the kids nap. You need to stop worrying so much about your women being dirty! Dirty, nasty sluts are what you need, baby! Don’t be afraid to face your fears and enjoy what you really want!” Vicky told Danny as she licked his cum out of Becky’s sweet, sweaty butt-crack.

“Oh, fuck, she’s rimming you ... she’s cleaning you out with her tongue!” Danny remarked, just as Vicky stopped and gave him a snowball kiss so raunchy that he would normally hurl.

To Danny’s shock, he accepted the snowball full of his own cum and Becky’s butt sweat as well as Vicky’s spit. When Vicky pushed him back onto the bed and climbed on top of him to take him balls deep up her own pucker, Danny became hard as steel again. When Becky brought out the strap-on and lubed up his own bunghole to shove it into him, he gasped, but he had to admit that it was a nice break to let someone else take charge for once. The closer she got to his prostate, the more vigorously he impaled Vicky’s own backdoor, much to her satisfaction.

When Becky began French-kissing Vicky while the latter used Danny reverse cowgirl-style, the Tanner patriarch didn’t know how long he could take this without cumming yet again. Danny groaned and grunted harder with every stroke up Vicky’s tight end, knowing now that he was the only reason that they never did anal before. When Vicky and Becky started trash talk about Joey, Jesse, and Danny living with them and sharing them, even gang-banging them whenever they wished, Danny couldn’t help it. Vicky’s tight, hot pucker was bad enough, but that kind of talk was more than sufficient to make him cum up her bum with his white-hot spunk.

Becky now pulled out of Danny and went straight for Vicky’s asshole as she changed positions to regular cowgirl. Becky took Vicky’s already rising heights of sexual euphoria even higher as she sodomized his girlfriend on top of him. When Vicky used his continued, medically created arousal to push him inside her snatch right out of her butt, an even nastier and riskier act, she creamed herself all over his prick. That she was willing to risk an infection just to turn Danny on was a genuine act of love as well as lust and he knew it, even as she swung her tits in his face to offer them to his pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.