Incestuous Harem's Passion - Cover

Incestuous Harem's Passion

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 12: Fertile Incestuous Seeds

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Fertile Incestuous Seeds - Investigators dig into Clint's past to find proof that he's fucking his sisters. Nine years earlier, one of Clint's hot threesomes with Melody and Zoey is spied upon by a guy jealous for all that Clint has. Will this be the end of Clint's incestuous harem?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

April 9th, 2027 – Pam Elliston

My eyes drifted around the new neighbors’ house. I’d been inside of it before, but that was years ago before the last owners, the Austins, had moved out and headed for Phoenix. The house had been on the market for months then suddenly it had been sold. Now, a new couple had moved in.

A couple that looked so much alike.

Catherine and Isaac Nicholson were a young couple. She was in her early twenties, he in his late. They both had black hair, hers in a ponytail, and were fit. They were tall, Issac four or five inches than Catherine. She had a heart-shaped face while his was square and blunt, but there were similarities in the cheekbones, noses, and the ears. Both had attached lobes.

They looked related.

Catherine didn’t wear a wedding ring. Neither did her husband.

“We just hope you fit in with our neighborhood,” my half-sister and wife said. Melody had a big smile on her lips, her sandy-blonde hair falling down around her shoulders. “We’re a very close neighborhood.”

“My husband and his family have lived on this block all their lives,” I added, looking around.

“We have,” Melody said, glancing at the boxes.

“Oh, wow,” said Catherine. “Are you two sister-in-laws.”

“Cousins-in-laws,” Melody said and then frowned. “Is that even a thing?”

“Not sure,” I said and smiled. “My mother-in-law and her sister owned houses side-by-side. Their children grew up close.”

A smile played on Melody’s lips. “That’s an understatement.” Melody rolled her shoulders. “So, how long have you and Issac been married?”

Isaac, who was hovering nearby, said, “We’re not married.”

“Yet?” I asked, wanting to see how they would react. I was a therapist. I paid attention to people.

“Oh, no, we’re never getting married,” said Catherine. She glanced at Isaac. “I mean, we’re not even dating.”

He chuckled. “Yeah, that would be a little weird.”

This caught my curiosity. “Not dating? Yet you’re buying a house together.? Strange for roommates unless ... One of you is just renting a room?”

“We’re brother and sister,” Catherine said. “You know, investing in the house together. The world is just so crazy. We found it’s better to take care of each other. Does that seem weird?”

“No, no, not really,” I said, fighting my smile. Melody glanced at me and she looked like she would melt with excitement.

“I think it’s great that you’re close to your brother,” Melody said. “We’re big believers in families sharing and caring for each other. I still live with mine. It’s the perfect place to raise my daughter.”

“Oh,” Isaac said, glancing down at her hand. “What does your husband think about you living with your family.”

She smiled at them. “I’m not married. Not legally.” She held up her hand. “This is more for show. Like a religious thing.”

I held up mine. “See, they match.” I put my hand, my skin as pale but with that dusky Asian hue to it. “Her spiritual husband is my legal husband. So I think he doesn’t have a problem living with his family.”

“Oh, wow,” Catherine said. “You and her share the same guy. Isn’t that a bit...”

“It can cause some friction,” I admitted. “Sometimes, but mostly we get along fine. It helps that we’re spiritually married to each other.”

“Yeah, being bi is a big help when sharing a man.” Melody took my hand and squeezed it. She leaned in and kissed me. They had no idea we were sisters. The blatant incest turned me on.

When we finished, Isaac had a shit-eating grin on his face. I smiled at him. “You and your sister have to come over for dinner. Say, tomorrow. Get to know our family and Clint, our husband. I think you are just perfect for our neighborhood. You’re not the only siblings that understand the value of a close family.”

Catherine glanced at her brother. She looked like she wanted to say something. She squirmed, her cheeks red. Her brother moved up beside her. He put a hesitant hand on her shoulder like he wanted to share an intimacy with her but was nervous. They hadn’t ever crossed that line, but the thoughts were certainly there.

How could it not be there when they both were young and attractive?

I would help their incest blossom.

“Dinner tomorrow would be perfect,” said Isaac, a big grin crossing his face. He looked eager.


April 6th, 2025 – Delilah Midgley

Ian was passed out drunk again.

My son’s drinking was getting too much. It tended to be on Friday. I had no idea why he didn’t go out and meet a girl instead of coming home and drinking himself unconscious. He was such a handsome boy.

Strong. Working construction put muscles on him. Made my pussy wet. I should be harping on him more to stop drinking, but...

My purse fell out of my hand. When he was passed out, I could indulge in my sick and twisted desires for his cock. I was such a naughty mother. I drifted to him, my pussy soaking my panties. I didn’t hesitate any longer. There was no point. I couldn’t defeat my lusts.

I fell to my knees, brushing a can. My hands attacked his belt. I opened it, his cock looking already half-hard. He was young and virile. One night, I sucked him off three times in an hour, masturbating frantically between each time. He slept undisturbed, snoring away.

I unsnapped his jeans and pul—

“Mom,” Ian muttered.

I yanked my hands away, a surge of fear shot through me as I saw his eyes opening. He groaned and sat up, his belt flopping open. My heart pounded as this sick writhe rippled through me. I was moments from pulling out his cock and sucking at him.

I bolted to my feet, my shame burning through me. “Ian! You’re drunk! Again!” The words burst out of my throat before I could stop myself. I was such a terrible mother. I had to stop this. He almost caught me. “You have to stop!”

“Mom?” he mumbled and ran a hand through his face. “What?”

“Your damned drinking,” I snarled. That was why I was turning into an incest-obsessed freak. He kept giving me the opportunity to do it, It was all his fault. “I’m tired of it! I’ve told you it had to stop.”

“Just a few beers,” he muttered, his hand reaching for the twenty-four pack of Budweiser he’d bought. He shoved his hand in for one.

“Stop that!” I snarled and snatched the can out of his hand. This had to end. I couldn’t keep molesting my son. It was wrong. “I’m not going to let you drink on my couch. In my apartment. You’re an adult now, Ian! You have to start taking responsibility for yourself.”

“Huh?” he asked, leaning back.

“You can’t live here any longer!” The words exploded out of me before I could stop myself. I didn’t want to say them. His cock ... I wanted his cock ... But what sort of sick and twisted mother did that? “You have a job! You’re making money! If you want to get drunk, do it in your place! I’m tired of coming home to beer cans all over my living room.”

To your beautiful, amazing, hard cock ready for me to suck...

“Fine,” he muttered and stood up, swaying. His pants fell down.

His cock filled his boxers. I wanted him. I could just fall to my knees and love him. They bent, weakened.

“Don’t have to put up with this crap,” he muttered and yanked them back up. “Going over to Mark’s.” He fumbled with his belt and staggered to the door. “He’ll let me drink.”

“Good!” I shouted even as inside me I wanted to beg him to stay. I could take him to my bedroom. Let him sleep off his drunk and enjoy his body. I could kiss him everywhere. Play with his cock. Go all the way with him. “Get out of my apartment! Take your damn beers! I’m done!”

He grabbed his beers and stumbled to the door. “Fucking move out. Tired of living here. I’m a fucking man.”

“That’s right!” A big, strong, sexy man. Why was I doing this? I wanted him to stay. I wanted to be a sick and depraved mother.

My guilt rippled through me. It soured my stomach. He slammed the door behind him. My knees gave out. I sank down on the couch and pressed my face into my hands. I had to do that. I couldn’t keep molesting him. It wasn’t right. What I did was wrong. I needed help. I needed to stay away from temptation.

From my son. This was for the best. He was a man. He needed to find a girl his age. Not his mother nursing on his cock like a sex-mad whore. Then I could move on. Maybe meet a guy my age. Stop being obsessed with my son.

Over that big and beautiful cock. The cock I made.


June 17th, 2025 – Cruzita Martínez

I loved coming to the Lady’s Touch massage parlor with my daughter. As far as I knew, she was straight outside of here. She had dated a few guys while attending UC Davis, the nearest of the many University of California campuses.

But every Saturday, we had our mother-daughter massage time. She didn’t know that while she was blindfolded by Carmelita, I snuck in to finish her off. After Carmelita massaged her gorgeous body, coating her in tanning lotion, I climbed between her thighs and ate her out.

It was such a rush devouring her pussy. For the last two years, I’ve been doing this. I knew it was wrong, but her pussy tasted so delicious. Juana and Carmelita Campo, the owners of the massage parlor along with another lesbian couple, had introduced me to incest. The sisters were lovers themselves.

“Oh, Carmelita, yes, eat me,” my daughter moaned. Laurita looked so delicious. She had a shaved pussy, her spicy musk filling my nose. Her small breasts quivered, gleaming in the massage oil. She wore a thick sleeping mask on, covering her eyes. “Devour me.”

“Gladly, pretty girl,” purred Carmelita. She was behind me. “You’re going to cum so hard.”

“Best part of coming here,” moaned Laurita. “My current boyfriend just can’t eat pussy as good as you can.”

I shuddered. My pussy clenched. I lowered my face to her shaved twat, my hands stroking her thighs. Behind me, my masseuse, Juana, grabbed my rump. She squeezed and kneaded it while nuzzling her face into my pussy. I felt my pubic hairs shifting moments before her lips found my cunt.

Her tongue flicked out, sliding through my folds. I moaned and then kissed my daughter’s twat. Her spicy juices soaked my lips. My tongue flicked out and slid through her folds. Laurita whimpered. Her body shuddered, her hands grabbing her oiled titties.

“Mmm, that’s it, pretty woman,” my daughter groaned. “Ooh, you’re just such a lezzie slut. I love it when you eat me out.”

So did I.

I felt so close to my daughter. My lips smooched over her pussy, kissing her puffy vulva and tight slit. It was such an intimate delight to feast on her snatch. My ex-husband and I had created her. I’d carried her in my womb for nine months. We were as close as two people could be. It felt so right to share this with her.

I just wanted the courage to tell her the truth.

My tongue flicked out and darted through her folds. I parted them while Juana’s tongue fluttered up and down my slit. I groaned in pleasure, wiggling my hips from side to side. It felt so good to be eaten out while I devoured my daughter.

My tongue slid around Laurita’s clit. She gasped, her back arching. Her fingers slid up her firm, small breasts to grab her dark-brown nipples. She moaned, her face twisting. She was a Latina beauty like me, looking so similar to how I did at her age.

“Oh, yes, yes, that tongue!” She twisted her nipples, stretched them out for a moment, and then her oily fingers popped right off. She shuddered and squirmed on the massage bed, her thighs squeezing about my head. “Yes, yes, play with my clit!”

I purred in delight and fluttered my tongue over her clit. Juana had her tongue probing into my pussy while receiving delights from her sister-slave. Carmelita, though older than Juana, was the sub in their relationship. Juana dommed her, ordered her around. It was so kinky.

Like sucking on my daughter’s clit.

“Yes, yes, that’s delicious!” groaned my daughter. “Ooh, nurse on my bud, you naughty lesbian!”

I sucked hard on her bud, loving the feel of her clit between my lips. My pussy grew hotter and hotter, my orgasm building as Juana fucked her tongue in and out of my cunt. She probed inside of me while my daughter’s spicy juices coated my lips.

My tongue swirled around her clit and then I kissed down her slit. I thrust my tongue to the depths in her cunt. It was incredible to feel her snatch around my tongue. I fucked it in and out of her. I probed through her. She groaned, squeezing her twat around my probing appendage.

“Yes, yes, tongue-fuck my cunt and make me cum!” my beautiful daughter moaned.

She had no idea that my tongue explored around in her cunt. That my hands stroked her thighs. I slid one around her leg and reached over her pubic mound. I crossed the fiery heart she had tattooed on her lift hip. My hand reached lower and lower, crossing her shaved pudenda.

I found her clit. I stroked it.

She gasped out in delight. She bucked and shuddered. Her pussy clenched about my tongue. She whimpered and groaned. Her moans echoed through the room. She ground her snatch on my hungry mouth. I licked her. Fluttered my tongue in fast circles inside her snatch. Her juices soaked my fingers as they danced on her bud. More coated my lips, feeling incredible as they dribbled down to my chin.

She tasted incredible.

My tongue swirled around inside of her snatch. I reveled in the flavor of her juices soaking my tongue. Her spicy cream soaked my mouth. I couldn’t get enough of them. I massaged her clit. My daughter’s moans grew louder and louder.

She was about to cum.

I was about to make my daughter explode.

My pussy clenched on Juana’s tongue. My orgasm built and built from her naughty caresses. Her finger sank into my butt-crack. She found my asshole and thrust two digits into my backdoor. My velvety bowels clenched around them, the heat melting down to my cunt.

My daughter trembled. She massaged her titties, moaning, her head tossing back and forth. My tongue wiggled deep into her hot cunt. I rolled her clit between my thumb and forefinger, loving the feel of her little pearl.

She had such a tasty clam.

“Yes, yes, yes, you naughty lesbian slut!” she moaned. “Mother of God, yes!”

Her pussy convulsed around my tongue. Her spicy juices gushed into my mouth.

I made my daughter cum. I joined her.

Juana licked at my climaxing cunt. Waves of pleasure washed through my body while my cream flooded out of my twat. My asshole spasmed around her probing fingers. I licked and lapped up my daughter’s spicy delight as she bucked on the bed. Her oiled tits heaved. Her moans echoed through the room.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she gasped, thrashing in the midst of her orgasm. Her hand shot up to her face.

She ripped off her mask.

I froze in the midst of my orgasm surging through me as she shot her gaze down. A huge smile crossed her lips while her pussy juices squirted out of her cunt again. She bucked and shuddered as she howled out, “I knew it!”

Juana kept devouring my pussy, licking up my cream as my orgasm intensified. My daughter caught me red-handed eating her pussy and stared down at me with feverish heat. She sat up on her elbows, her thighs holding me tight.

“I knew you were eating my pussy while I was blindfolded, Mom! Ooh, you’re such a naughty lesbian. I love it.”

I shuddered in shock and then I crawled up her body, my asshole sliding off of Juana’s fingers. My breasts swayed. She stretched out on her back, her brown eyes staring up at me. Her pussy cream dripped down my chin.

“When did you... ?”

“Two months,” she said. “I was kinda scared to rip off my blindfold. When I started thinking it, I thought that couldn’t be it, but you always had this knowing smile when you looked at me. Like you’d done something to me.”

“You’re not mad?”

She cupped my face. “I should be, but it’s so hot. My mother eats my pussy.”

“I can’t help it. My little mermaid is such a cutie.”

She pulled my face down to hers. I kissed her, pressing my body into hers. In the background, Juana cried out in orgasmic bliss. My boobs rubbed into my daughter’s oiled tits. Our tongues danced together, her spicy cream seasoning our incestuous kiss.

This rush of delight rippled through me as I ground on her. She trembled beneath me, her hands stroking my body. My heart reveled in the thrill of kissing her. My tongue danced through her mouth. It swirled and fluttered around in her oral cavity.

Incest was amazing. I was so glad that I could share it with my daughter. To love her and revel in her beauty. I knew we were going to have even wilder times. Couples massages sounded so exciting here. My friend, Olivia, and her daughter thoroughly enjoyed them.

I knew this was illegal, but I didn’t care. I loved my Laurita too much to care about what society thought. Her pussy tasted too good to give up.


August 23rd, 2025 – Elmer Bennett

The heat rippled through the house. It was a scorcher. The California sun sizzling outside. I headed upstairs, wanting to take a nap. A siesta. The Mexicans had the right idea with that one. Why be active when you were broiling? The AC didn’t seem to be doing a damned thing against it.

I rubbed my hand across my mouth, my goatee rubbing into my palm. I yawned into it and reached the second-floor landing. I took two steps forward when I heard a whimpering sound. Moaning. Feminine sounds.

My cheeks perked up in a moment. My wife wasn’t at home. Besides, she wouldn’t be making sounds like that if I wasn’t around. I rolled my shoulders as I crept forward. The floor creaked beneath me, but that didn’t make the sound stop. Was my daughter Candy watching a movie or something? Was it the love scene?

Her bed creaked as she shifted around. Her door was cracked open. Our house was older, built in the post-war boom. The thick carpeting on the floor combined with the old doors meant if you didn’t shut them firmly they could pop open at random. And if you didn’t hear it...

I reached her door. The sounds had to be something she was watching because...

I peered through the crack and my jaw dropped. My daughter lay on her bed, her jean shorts and panties hanging from her right ankle as that leg dangled off the side of the bed. Her garments swayed back and forth. Her hand was rubbing at her fourteen-year-old pussy, her black pubic hair spilling around her fingers as they slid up and down her twat. Her tank top was shoved up to expose a pair of round, perky breasts. She groped one, whimpering.

Holy shit. My daughter was masturbating.

My cock went hard in a flash. My breathing grew heavier and heavier. I stood transfixed by the sight of her fingers sliding up and down her twat. I could make out her folds. See her glistening juices. She was wet. Building towards her climax.

“Oh, yes,” she whimpered, her voice throaty with delight.

My hands flexed and relaxed. My chest rose and fell. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. She was my baby girl. She couldn’t be masturbating. Blood rushed hot through my veins. Her tits were so perky. Like her mother’s had been.

Candy rubbed at the top of her pussy. Her clit. Her leg spasmed. Her jean shorts fell off her foot but her dainty, pink panties swung from her ankle. Her toes curled. She pinched a nipple, moaning louder and louder.

Holy fucking shit. She was about to cum. I was watching my daughter’s impending orgasm.

I rubbed sweaty hands across my tight t-shirt. It was dark blue, one of my old work t-shirts with the Sacramento Fire Department’s logo on the front. I swallowed as her body trembled. Her moans grew throatier and throatier.

Her body spasmed.

My dick throbbed.

Pressure squeezed around my chest as I watched her body trembling through her orgasm. Her underage breasts jiggled. Her moans echoed. She gasped and shuddered. A spurt of juices splashed around her hand. She squirted.

I breathed in and caught a hint of sweet pussy. A scent similar to her mother’s. My dick begged to be taken out. Stroked. Pleasured. My daughter’s hand fell from her pussy, giving me a clear shot of her slit peeking through her black bush.

“Oh, oh,” she groaned.

Shit. I couldn’t let her know I’d just watched her masturbate. I crept back from the sight, my heart pounding with hot blood through my veins. Sweat poured down my face. I reached the stairs and went down them as stealthily as I could, my hardon tenting the front of my jeans.

I hit the couch and turned it on. I went to the CNN streaming app and selected it from the others. It loaded while I sank down on the couch, panting. My cock was so fucking hard. I wanted to just stroke one out. My wife should be home soon.

Could I convince her to have a quickie?

“We’re joined today by Clint Elliston and his wife Pam and their girlfriend Melody,” the host, Tug Carson, said as the live CNN feed streamed to my TV.

The words spilled over me as the sight of my daughter’s pussy seared in my mind.

“Clint believes that he should have every right to also marry Melody,” Tug continued. “He’s lobbying for the State of California to recognize bigamy in the same way gay marriage was recognized a decade ago. He plans on suing the State to force the courts to intervene.”

“Well, why should the government have a problem with me being married to more than one woman?” asked Clint.

“Well, the point of marriage is to create a stable environment for the raising of children,” Tug said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.