Incestuous Harem's Passion - Cover

Incestuous Harem's Passion

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Sisters’ Naughty Roleplay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sisters’ Naughty Roleplay - Investigators dig into Clint's past to find proof that he's fucking his sisters. Nine years earlier, one of Clint's hot threesomes with Melody and Zoey is spied upon by a guy jealous for all that Clint has. Will this be the end of Clint's incestuous harem?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

January 28th, 2027 – Detective Nelson Tucker

I strode into the Sacramento Superior Courthouse with my partner, Sunny Savage. She had a march to her step like she was going into battle. In a way we were, the battle to take down that bastard Clint Elliston. He thought his perverted ways could continue. To flout propriety. This investigation was getting bigger by the day.

Once we hit him, we could hit so many others. The administration of his high school, other members of his family, and who knew who else would be swept up in our net. This was a major corruption case as well as sexual crimes.

At the metal detectors, we pulled our ID and badges, flashing them to the sheriff officer manning the security point. He nodded, opening the small gate that bypassed the metal detectors. We strode fast, heading up to Ed Thomas’s office. He was a senior prosecutor. Experienced and sharp.

The perfect guy to bury Clint.

My trench coat swept as we hustled down the halls. We reached the third-floor office and knocked. “Enter!”

Ed Thomas had a large office, his desk covered in paperwork. He had a table to the right, buried in more paperwork that looked like it was in the process of being assembled into a case. A young paralegal was there, moving things around, glancing at a checklist.

“Nelson,” Ed said, grinning at me. He had graying hair, his hairline retreating swiftly. “You salty old mutt, they still letting you run around.”

“Still bumpers that need chasing,” I said. “Got one that belongs to a real asshole.”

“Yes, yes, I have those notes around here,” he said, glancing at his desk.

“Got a big case going on?” I asked.

“That pollution case with Tyler Metalworks,” he said. “Goddamn nightmare of paperwork.” He chuckled. “Going to be interesting.” He glanced over at my partner. “She’s young.”

“You’re just old,” Sunny answered.

“Ain’t that the damned truth,” Ed said. “Well, let’s hear this warrant you need.”

“Just you here?” I asked as I took a seat at his desk. “I thought there was another prosecutor on the case.”

“She’s getting a massage,” he said. “You’re an hour early, right?” He glanced at his watch. “Thought we were meeting at noon.”

“Did I say that?” I frowned.

“Doesn’t matter,” Ed said. “I need a break from staring at all this bullshit. We’re in discovery, and as you can see, they buried us in paperwork.”

Sunny glanced at the stack of boxes, the type that held reams of paperwork, in the corner. She winced.

“Yeah.” Ed grinned. “They’re trying to hide something in all that mess. Can’t wait to find it and bury their asses.”

“We got a real prick that needs burying,” Sunny said. She opened up her satchel. “We have a sworn witness statement here.” She handed it over. “This woman puts Clint Elliston in a sexual encounter with his aunt nine months before she gave birth to her last child.”

“That’s the one with the three kids by some Canadian you can’t prove exists?” Ed asked, scanning the paperwork.

“Yep. Just get us the warrants, we’ll draw blood from Clint, Vicky Samuels, and her daughter Phoebe. We prove his daughter and that’s incontrovertible proof that Clint’s committed incest. Then we just have to start testing other children. Like his mother’s fourth child, Clinton Elliston III.”

“Wait, she has two sons named Clinton?” Ed said. “Jesus, not even trying to hide that, is he?”

“Nope. Then both his sisters, Zoey and Alicia, have three children with fathers we can’t track down. Further, we have a statement from another witness who saw Clint and Zoey having sex, and we have a photo where it’s possible he’s having sex with Alicia. Though it’s inconclusive.”

“Right, right, this is a mess,” he said. “But I’m not going to get a blood draw warrant.”

“What?” Sunny gasped. She leaned down. “We got the fucker, let’s get him.”

“We have a hearsay statement,” he said. “She didn’t see anything.”

“You know that’s bullshit,” I growled. “Hearsay’s allowed if it’s statements made by the principal that show them in a bad light. Don’t fuck around with me.”

“It’s slim. She says she never knew Clint. How do we know that it was him.”

“She picked him out of a photo lineup,” Sunny said. “Along with Pam Elliston and Melody Samuels. They were with him that day.”

Ed leaned back. “It’s still a bad idea to do this. If I get a blood draw warrant, the first thing he’ll do is have his lawyer do an immediate stay. He interned with Elisabet Reenburg. You know her. She’ll have us spending three or four months dealing with her motions and appeals. She’ll challenge this on so many grounds. She might even win. This will give Clint time to work with his friends. Get me more. Real proof that I can spring on him at once. Hard evidence that doesn’t require us alerting him until we’re ready to bury him.”

“Fine,” I growled, frustration rippling through me.


January 29th, 2021 – Clinton “Clint” Elliston II

I held my two eldest daughters, both three-and-a-half-years-old, to my chest. Hikaru and Christie felt light as I cradled them in my arms, but they were groaning fast. They were my two daughters born from Pam and Melody. Hikaru was tuckered out from the long wait, but Christie seemed rested. She parted her hair around, a fine down of light-brown silk that fell about her face.

“We’re going to meet your new sister,” I said as marched down the hallway. “Doesn’t that sound fun.”

“Another one?” Christie asked. Her face blanched. “I want to be your only daughter, Daddy.”

“Well, don’t you have fun playing with Hikaru?”

“Me and Hikaru then,” she said, her words adorable.

“What about Amber?”

“She’s okay. But she’s young.”

I chuckled. “Not that much younger than you. And Cassandra or Reina?”

Christie’s face blanched. “They’re babies.”

“So babies are bad?” I asked her, arching an eyebrow.

She nodded her head.

“Mmm, but you’re their big sisters, which means you got to look out for them. You and Hikaru. That’s your job.”

“I don’t wanna have a job,” she said.

“A lot of people have that idea,” Melody said, walking at my side. A smile played on her lips.

“Some jobs are fun,” said Zoey. My big sister marched down the hallway. She was getting out of the stripper business. This summer, she was going into business with the Campo sisters. They were opening up a massage parlor. Women only. It sounded positively naughty.

I heartily approved.

“What about you, Amber?” Lee asked. “Do you want a job?”

My third oldest daughter, Amber, tottered after her mother holding her hand. She was adorable in her pink frock, her dark-brown hair gathered in two small pigtails. She was sucking on her thumb. She popped it out and said, “No!”

“See, see!” said Christie. “I don’t want a job, Daddy. I want to play.”

“And you can play with your new sister,” I told her as we rounded the corner.

Christie’s little face twisted in disgust. “Not if she’s a baby. They’re boring. They just cry and sleep and poop.”

“I remember when you were a baby,” Melody said. “That does sound right.”

Alicia giggled. She was carrying one of our children, our daughter Cassandra while her twin, little Aaron, stumbled on his stubby legs, holding Alicia’s hand. My youngest sister still looked adorable, but her schoolgirl look was muted now. She was in college, growing up. But she would always be my little princess even if she couldn’t quite pull off that adorable look any longer.

“Here we are,” Mom said. She had come to get us. She had been in there with Aunt Vicky while she was giving birth to my daughter. She was holding our son, Clinton III. He was sleeping in her arms, holding her tight. My firstborn son. I hoped he would be my heir.

I wonder how many sisters he would have in his harem. If I had my way, he wouldn’t have to hide the fact that he was loving all his sisters. He would be open about it, leading the submissive ones around by leashes, marrying the ones he fell in love with.

I just hoped he left a few for his old man to enjoy when they were old enough.

Mrs. Hiragawa held my now second-youngest child. Reina was six months old, cradled in her arms sleeping. Pam’s mother looked so radiant holding our daughter. She was an amazing mother. All my women were great mothers.

All save Zoey.

When would she let me breed her? She wasn’t my girlfriend or my princess or my sex slave. She was my fuck buddy. I couldn’t order her to be bred like I did with Aunt Vicky, and she seemed to have no interest in it, much to her girlfriend Stefani’s chagrin. They walked holding hands.

Mom shouldered open the door to the maternity room and revealed Aunt Vicky on her hospital bed. She looked exhausted and yet radiant. She was nursing our daughter Phoebe. The look of motherly delight on her face was incredible to see. Christie leaned forward. Hikaru stirred on my other side and looked up. She rubbed at her sleepy eye and then gasped.

“A baby, Daddy!” she said, twisting in my arm.

“That’s your new sister. She’s Phoebe,” I said, this feeling of awe falling on me that I always felt when meeting one of my children for the first time. A tingle raced through me as I came to the bed. My sex slave looked up and had shiny eyes.

“Isn’t she beautiful, Master?” she asked. “She’s a hungry one. Takes after her father.”

I smiled.

Clinton stirred. He lifted his head from my mother’s shoulder and had this serious look on his face. At two, he was rebelling more and more at being held by my mom. He squirmed in her arms and then glanced down at his sister. He stared at her and I wondered what he was thinking.

Would Phoebe be one of his women one day?

“Makes you think, huh?” Stefani said, nudging Zoey. “About our own.”

“I’m good,” Zoey said. “Nothing stopping you.”

“I don’t want to go through that on my own. We’re doing it together, Yunie.”

“Daddy,” Christie said, squirming, “how can Phoebe be your daughter if you’re not married to Aunt Vicky. Can’t only married people have babies.”

“I’m not married to your mother, am I?” I asked her. “And we had you.”

Her brow furrowed. This look of confusion crossed her face. “You’re not married to them? Don’t you love Mommy and Mommy Pam?”

“Of course I love them,” I said, the words prickling at my thoughts. “It’s complicated, honey.”

“That’s a big word.”

“Yep.”

I found myself stepping back from the bed and allowing my women to sweep in around Aunt Vicky. Lee picked up Amber so she could see better. The sight pushed down my daughter’s words. I held the two girls and smiled at my family around me. This was something worth fighting for. Worth changing the world so we didn’t have to lie about anything.

Then I could marry all my women, especially the two I loved the most. Incest and bigamy. Why did the world have to think this was wrong? Who cared who I loved? I wasn’t forcing my sisters. They were all consenting.

Why couldn’t we be allowed to make it official?


Vicky Samuels

I shuddered as everyone surrounded me. The last time I had a child, the family was smaller. Clint had looked much like Clinton, the same age as him, and my Master had been held in my sister’s arms. Clinton even had that same serious expression Clint had at two. Back then, the first Clint, the man whom I still love and whom I missed, held Melody and Zoey in his arms like my Master did now with his eldest daughters.

Bubbling joy shot through me as the children all began to babble, talking about their new little sister. Phoebe was such a delight. I was so glad to have one last daughter. I glanced at young Clinton and hoped he would be as good a big brother as my Master.

My Master had to succeed in legalizing incest. Our family was too beautiful to be considered illegal.


Clinton “Clint” Elliston II

Christie’s words still echoed through my mind that evening. My mom was with Aunt Vicky, keeping her company, while the rest of us took the children home so they could get some sleep. I was feeling antsy, so I got out the rope.

Lee was always a delight to tie up. She kept herself limber and in great shape. She loved running, her body leaned and lovely. I went with a bright-red rope to contrast against her skin, a deep scarlet that would look beautiful.

“Ooh, yes, that’s tight, Master,” Lee cooed as I worked the knot.

Shibari, Japanese rope bondage, was a work of art. There were always new ways I discovered to wrap them about her body. Tonight, I had her legs bound at the ankles and then spread wide at the knees. They were thrust over her head. Her arms behind her and bound down her back. I wrapped the ropes around her breasts, squeezing them tight, and had two going around her pussy lips, pulling them open and revealing her pink depths. Her juices dribbled out of her as I worked.

“I like this pattern,” Pam said, smiling as I worked the braiding weave of rope up Lee’s back to finish up the binding. “And the legs being spread wide. That’s a nice touch.”

“She’s going to be dripping pussy juices on us all night,” Melody said, this gleam in her eyes.

“I figured you’d like that,” I said, grinning at my blonde queen.

“Mmm, all night long,” said Lee with this happy contentment.

I didn’t know how she could sleep tied up, but she could. She was happily confined and dripping wet. It was amazing how different we could all be. We had the same father and our mothers were sisters. Melody and I were dominants, Lee was a masochist submissive, Alicia a pampered princess, and Zoey just liked having fun.

How would my children turn out?

“You’re ready,” I said, attaching the right part of the bondage thick hook dangling from a heavy-duty rope that was hung from an eye bolt sunk deep into the ceiling joist. It could hold three times Lee weight without issue.

I hauled her up, pulling on the rope, sliding her higher and higher. She gasped as she lifted off the bed. The rope creaked and swayed, turning slowly. She turned, her hair swaying around her face. She squirmed as she reached the peak. A naughty chandelier to dangle over us.

“How’s that?” I asked as I secured the end of the rope to another hook set in the wall with a bowline hitch.

“Just perfect, Master,” she said with a soft sigh. “Mmm, I feel amazing.”

“I bet you do,” I said. Already a drop of cunt cream fell onto the bed. “It’s not biting into you in any places. No tingling.”

“Circulation feels fine,” she said, wiggling her fingers and toes. “No pinched nerves.” She smiled at me. “Just a hot cunt and that wonderful abrasion all over my skin. Ooh, I’m going to be striped for days.”

“Good,” I said as she rotated around. I grabbed her head and turned her, I planted a hot kiss on her mouth. I plundered my tongue past her lips, dancing with hers.

Pam turned off the lights and then I pulled the covers back. I slid into the bed and my two women followed, Pam snuggling up on my left, Melody on my right. I stared up at Lee as she slowly creaked above, her eyes gleaming in the dim light coming through our bedroom window. The rope was almost black against her pale flesh.

“Phoebe was so cute,” said Pam. “Mmm, you make cute babies, Clint.”

“Wanting another one?” I asked.

“If we weren’t in college,” she said. “But I do. When things are more settled. It would be nice to have a second one of your children.”

“More rugrats to run around the house,” said Melody, a big grin on her face.

“You can breed me whenever you want, Master,” Lee said. “Say the word, and I’ll stop taking the pill.”

“Or just forget again?” Melody asked slyly.

“I’m forgetful sometimes,” Lee said with that faux innocence.

“Furniture is supposed to be quiet,” I reminded her.

“Right, Master,” she said. “Sorry. I just like being bred. You could do it against my will. Just pin me down and ram that dick into me from behind and pump me full of your cum so I’ll be your pregnant slut that you—”

“Lee.”

“Right, sorry, Master,” she said.

“Maybe we should put a vibrator in her cunt,” said Melody.

“Then I won’t be able to sleep,” Pam said. “I’d have to hear that buzzing away all night.”

“Hmm,” I said, staring up at Lee. She slowly turned above us, creaking back and forth. The sound was comforting. The personification of domination. I studied Lee while Christie’s words echoed through my mind. They resonated again and again.

“Should we get married?” I asked my two women.

“Bigamy’s not legal yet,” Melody said. She pressed against me, her breasts round against my side. “I thought you wanted to wait until then.”

“Maybe...” I stared up at the ceiling. “I could marry one of you legally and both of you spiritually like Dad with our mothers.”

“So you’d be marrying Pam, huh?” Melody asked.

Pam stiffened beside me.

“I didn’t say it would be Pam,” I said carefully.

“She’s the one to marry though,” Melody said. “No rumors that she’s really your sister. No one outside the family has any idea about it. There would be no issues. I’m still your cousin. Might look weird to outsiders.”

“You’re not mad?” I asked, still studying Melody.

“No,” Melody purred and then she straddled my body. She rubbed her shaved pussy on my cock. She rubbed her snatch up and down my shaft. She slid up me. Her juices soaked me. “I get to be the mistress. Mmm, you can fuck me in public. Let people see you screwing someone that’s not your wife.”

“Are you going to make me into a cuckqueen?” Pam asked.

“A what?” I asked.

“You know, a female cuckold,” Pam said. “The one watching in the corner while the wife gets nailed, only it’s my husband nailing this trollop who’s enticing him with her beautiful body. And I just have to sit there in the corner, fingering my pussy, watching you drive your cock in and out of her pussy. You’ll fuck her so hard.”

“Oh, god, yes,” moaned Melody. “You have to marry her.” She ground her juicy pussy on my cock. She coated me in her cunt cream. She slid her snatch up and down my cock faster, her pussy felt amazing on me. Her clit rubbed pressed hard on me, this delicious bump. “Then I’ll fuck you. We’ll make her watch as I make you explode.”

“Oh, yes, yes, make him explode,” moaned Pam. She pulled away from me and boldly thrust her fingers between her thighs. Her round face twisted with pleasure. Her plump breasts jiggled. She slammed her digits deep into her cunt. “Fuck my husband. Ooh, give him all that pleasure.”

“Yes!” hissed Melody, squirming on me. She pressed into my chest, her breasts soft against me.

“This is hot,” whimpered Lee. “Wait, sorry, Master. I’ll be quiet.”

“So hot,” groaned Pam. “Slide that twat down my husband’s cock. Ooh, just engulf him with that slutty cunt!”

“Such a slutty cunt,” moaned Melody, her juice soaking me. I loved the feel of her nipples on my chest, the plumpness of her breasts. “I’m going to engulf your married cock in my pussy. I’m going to massage you. I’m going to slide up and down your cock. Ooh, you’re going to erupt in me. You’re going to explode in me.”

“Am I?” I asked. “Can you make me cum harder than my wife can?”

“God, yes!” Melody moaned. “Look at her. Mmm, she’s just so wet for you to fuck my pussy. She’s masturbating like the little cuckqueen she is.”

“Yes, yes, I just want to watch you fuck her, honey,” Pam whimpered.

Damn, this roleplay was getting hot. My sisters were delicious. I grabbed Melody’s ass. I squeezed her rump, my fingers digging into her tight ass. I slid her pussy up my cock, her breasts rubbing into my chest. Her labia slid against my shaft. Her clit brushed across the tip before her cuntlips nuzzled against the crown. She wiggled her hips, staring down at me.

Then she slid her pussy down my cock. She engulfed me with her incestuous twat. This incredible, silky heaven slid around my shaft. I groaned, my fingers gripping her asscheeks. I held her tight as she took more and more of my cock into her cunt. My half-sister took every inch of me.

“Ooh, yes, you’re fucking my husband now,” moaned Pam. “Look at you, just taking his cock like a nasty whore.”

“Mmm, but I’m the whore that’s fucking your husband,” panted Melody, her cunt clenching around my cock. “Ooh, he’s so big. Such a huge cock I get to fuck while you just get to watch.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.