Incestuous Harem's Passion - Cover

Incestuous Harem's Passion

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5: Submissive Aunt Bred

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Submissive Aunt Bred - Investigators dig into Clint's past to find proof that he's fucking his sisters. Nine years earlier, one of Clint's hot threesomes with Melody and Zoey is spied upon by a guy jealous for all that Clint has. Will this be the end of Clint's incestuous harem?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

January 26th, 2027 – Detective Nelson Tucker

Three days later after making contact with Kassia Jeffery, my partner and I had a chance to meet with her. She was back in town and willing to talk about her time teaching at Clint Elliston’s high school. When we went after the bastard, we had to have a mountain of evidence. He had powerful friends. We didn’t want him slinking away.

“You mind if I smoke?” Kassia asked as we sat down at her kitchen table. We were in her apartment in Fresno. The Black woman was tall and though she had a fierce face, there was a nervousness about her.

“It’s your house,” I said. I shifted in the wooden chair and adjusted my notepad before me. I clicked record on the digital recorder sitting in the middle of the table. “This is Detective Nelson Tucker with Detective Sunny Salvage of the Sacramento Police Department interviewing Kassia Jeffery on January 26th, 2027.”

As I spoke, Kassia smacked the bottom of her pack of smokes to knock one out. She grabbed it with her lips and with practice ease, she lit her cigarette with her lighter and took a long, slow drag of it. My partner pulled out a vape pen from the pocket of her trench coat. She puffed on it, filling the air with a strawberry banana flavor.

The smell of the acrid smoke from Kassia filled my nose when I breathed. I missed smoking. The urge filled me as I shifted in my seat. “So, Kassia, what was it like to work at Burnett High?”

She took another puff on her cigarette. She stared at me, her eyes growing hard. Angry. She straightened and blew out the smoke. “I was a sub for the school district. How you start out. Then I had the chance to fill in for a teacher that had health issues. Cancer. I took over teaching her class for the winter semester of the 2019/2020 school year. I was excited. This was a good sign that I was getting out of the subbing phase and getting a full-time job in the school district. If I did my job well, I might even get this position full time. I wasn’t sure.”

“Okay,” said Sunny. “On the phone, you mentioned that you noticed things.”

Her face tightened. “At first, things seemed normal, but after maybe a month or so, this would be around late February or early March, I noticed students having sex. I caught a pair, and I tried to have them disciplined, but the principal just laughed it off as hormonal teens. I started paying more attention and realized there was a sexual undercurrent to the school that shocked me. I was hearing rumors of all sorts of things. Especially incest.”

“Incest?” I asked. “From whom?” I held back wanting her to bring up Clint. I didn’t want to put ideas or have the witness try to make me happy by twisting her story to what I was looking for. It was better if it flowed naturally from them.

“Yeah.” She shook her head. “Brothers and sisters were getting friendly. Too friendly. I was hearing of a dozen different couples like that. I’d catch them making out like they weren’t related. I saw a girl giving her boyfriend a blowjob in the bathroom. Then I started hearing rumors about Mrs. Umayyah running her daughter Leyla and other girls as prostitutes.”

That confirmed something Tad mentioned. “Do you have any proof.”

“No, but once I saw Leyla coming out of the principal’s office looking disheveled and had this look in her eye. Like a girl who’d just gotten laid. It smelled of sex in his office and he looked flushed and distracted when I went in. It was useless complaining to him. It was obvious many of the teachers were having sex with the students. Some of those students were their sons or daughters.”

“So the principal was in on this,” I said, shocked to hear this. All at a high school? Was this guy still running it? “And that was...”

“Principal Ian Carver,” she said, her voice twisting in disgust.

“So did you try to go over his head?” I asked. “Talk to the authorities or the police?”

“I tried to talk to the school board, but they didn’t seem interested.” She took another drag of her cigarette. “They claimed I was making up stories, but I had my suspicions about them. I think they were getting bribed with underage flesh. When I caught another pair of brother and sister fucking, I demanded to know why they would do something like that. They shrugged and mentioned someone named Clint Elliston.”

“Oh?” I asked. By the time she worked there, Clint had graduated.

“They talked about him like he was a legend. Neither had met him, but they had heard about him. Clint Elliston, the guy who fucked all his sisters. This girl named Alicia, supposedly his sister, told everyone about it. She was a senior though she looked like she was four or five years younger. Freshmen were being told about how awesome incest was and encouraged to seduce family members. And it wasn’t just Alicia. She had an aunt that taught there. Vicky Samuels. Her class was across the hallway from mine. She seemed to be encouraging her students, too. Mentoring them in incest.” Kassia shook her head. “Can you believe that shit?”

“No,” I lied. “You have any proof that Vicky Samuels was up to anything sexual.”

“She was always having ‘lunch meetings’ with her niece, Alicia,” said Kassia. Then, one day, she had visitors. They weren’t students at the school.”

“How could you tell?” Sunny asked.

“They were older. Like twenty or so. And I heard them talking about how it felt weird to be back in the halls. It was odd. Then I heard one of the girls call him Clint. The name stood out to me. That rumored name. Here he was. This young man walking with a blonde on one arm and this Asian girl on the other. They went into Vicky’s classroom for one of those ‘lunch’ meetings.”

“You know the date?” I asked.

She stood up and headed to a battered bureau standing against the wall behind her. She opened the top drawer and dug around through some junk. She pulled out a spiral notebook and opened it. She flicked through and stopped. “May 17th.”

“2020?” Sunny asked.

“Yep. I wrote it down in my lesson planner. I listened at the door and I heard things. It sounded like they were in there with Vicky and he was talking about breeding her.” She sneered. “Something about, ‘I want to breed you in your classroom like the teacher-slut you are.’ Something like that. And Vicky said, ‘Yes, Master, fuck my naughty cunt and breed me.’ Master!” She angrily stabbed her cigarette into her ashtray. “She called him master!”

I glanced at my younger partner. Sunny pulled out a collection of pictures of guys and girls and spread them out. “Can you find the three people here.”

Kassia sorted through them, looking at them. She pulled out the picture for Clint, Melody, and Pam. I smiled. This was good. Melody was Vicky’s daughter and Clint was her nephew. This was provable incest. Unlike with Melody, I couldn’t prove she was his sister and not his cousin. Tell us everything you remember of that day.


May 17th, 2020 – Clinton “Clint” Elliston II

I strode through the halls of my old high school. It had been two years since we’d graduated from here. I had Pam and Melody on my arms, my two girlfriends staring around at the halls. It was surreal being back after two years of college.

“Like we’ve never been gone,” Pam said. Her eyes darted around, her hair pulled back into her French braid. “I mean, those are the same posters, right.”

I glanced at the posters on the wall with the school’s mascot encouraging students to treat each other with respect. “I think,” I said. “Feels weird.”

“Mmm, remember when you fucked me right there,” Melody said, nodding to the drinking fountain nook. “Just pumping away at my cunt while I was bent over to drink.”

I chuckled. “That was fun.”

Pam let out a purring sound. “It was. I stood right there and while everyone was focused on you, I rubbed my pussy through my skirt pocket and had a wonderful orgasm.”

I laughed as we walked. I shifted the bag I held in my grip and shook my head. We headed up the stairs. “It feels good to be back. This is going to be fun.”

“I know I could use a break from classes,” Melody said, her face twisting. “Ugh, I swear I don’t want to hear another lecture on post-modern theory of this or that. Let’s just fuck.”

I laughed as we made it to the second floor. A passing teacher, a tall Black woman with a mini-afro, glanced at us. I nodded at her then said to Melody, “Things were simpler when we were students here.”

“They were definitely wilder, Clint,” Melody said.

The woman looked over her shoulder at us as she turned to her classroom across the hallway from my aunt’s. She was a teacher I didn’t recognize. Someone new who’d come along since we’d graduated.

“Good day,” I told her as I headed to Aunt Vicky’s classroom.

“Hi,” she said stiffly. Then she opened her door.

I pulled away from Melody to open the door for my aunt’s classroom. My queens swept in, Melody shooting me a wicked grin. Her legs flashed in the short jean skirt she wore, her round breasts jiggling in her belly shirt. Pam wore a light dress with flowers on it, sleeveless and with a scoop-neck blouse. Her thigh-high boots looked sexy on her.

I smacked her ass and she giggled.

Once the door was closed behind me, I stared at my Aunt Vicky waiting. She fell to her knees before her desk in her low-cut, silk blouse and tight pencil skirt. Her black hair fell about her mature and lovely face. She was two years younger than my mother, just as busty and gorgeous. She was once my father’s sex slave before he passed away.

Now she was mine.

“Master,” she moaned in ecstasy. Her hands were already going to the buttons of her blouse. “This is a wonderful surprise.”

I grinned at her. “I thought it would be great to breed my teacher-slut at school.” He looked around. “We had a lot of fun in here.”

“We did, Master,” she moaned. “Oh, my god, please, please, breed your naughty teacher-slut’s nasty cunt!”

She ripped open her blouse. She had no bra on. Her large breast swayed before her, her nipples dark-red and fat. They puckered hard from her wide areolas. She had a triangle tattooed on the inner slope of her left tit. In the top corner was printed a C while a C and a V were in the bottom corners.

My mom had the same tattoo. The top C was for Clint, but not me. My Dad. Mom and Aunt Vicky were his. I was just keeping them in line. A caretaker for a pair of submissive sex slaves who needed a strong man to dominate them. The one they loved was gone, but I was here.

“You nasty slut, get naked faster!” Melody snapped at her mother. “My stud wants you naked so he can fuck that cunt of yours. He’s going to pound you hard and pump you full of cum!”

“Yes, Mistress!” Aunt Vicky moaned. She hopped to her feet, this look of lust shining in her brown eyes. She looked a lot like Melody. The same round face and ears though their hair was different. Melody was the only blonde in the family.

My aunt-slave unzipped her skirt and shoved it down, sliding it over her thigh-high stockings. She had no panties, her pussy shaved, her labia thick and lovely. She trembled as she returned to her knees naked, her hands gripping the back of her head, her spine arched to thrust her lovely tits out. Pussy cream ran down her thighs.

“Oh, god, she’s horny to be bred by you, stud,” Melody said as she sauntered forward. Her jean skirt hugged her ass. She loved wearing tight, skimpy clothing and showing off her body. She grabbed her mother’s hair and yanked her head up. “You’re dripping for your nephew to breed that juicy cunt, aren’t you, Mommy-slut.”

“Yes!” Aunt Vicky purred, her voice liquid passion. I had bred every woman in my family but her and Zoey. I wasn’t sure I’d ever get to knock up my older sister. She didn’t seem to want my child though she loved watching the kids. They were growing up so fast. My oldest children from Melody and Pam were running around the house.

They made having our adult fun more difficult. We had to set up the third house as a no-children allowed zone.

But I wanted more. I wanted all my women to give me at least one child. A joining of our incestuous flesh.

“Yeah, you’re going to love being bred, you fucking slut,” snarled Melody. Then she spat in her mother’s face.

Aunt Vicky moaned in delight as the spittle ran over her features. “Please, please, Master, breed my nasty cunt. I don’t have to cum, I just need your jizz to spill in me.”

I grinned and began stripping. I pulled off my t-shirt and threw it down to the floor. I kicked off my shoes, my cock hard. Aunt Vicky stared at me, the spit reaching her upper lip. She licked it up, tasting her daughter’s saliva. She’d be enjoying a lot more of Melody’s fluids.

I unzipped my jeans while Pam pulled off her dress. My Japanese half-sister had nothing on underneath. Her round breasts swayed. They were plump and delightful, her nipples a dark olive-brown. Her hips had a lovely shape to them, her bush dripping with her excitement.

I glanced at Melody. “You’re still dressed?”

She laughed. “I got a little distracted. Mmm, look at her. My mother is just quivering to be bred by you stud.”

She grabbed a fistful of her mother’s hair and pulled. Aunt Vicky stood and allowed herself to be manhandled. Melody spun her mother around and bent her over so her ass aimed at me. Then Melody slid down to her mother’s ass to her pussy. My blonde half-sister parted Aunt Vicky’s folds.

“Look at that pussy. You’re going to slide in her and breed her. She’s going to be your pregnant mommy-slut.”

“Yes!” Aunt Vicky moaned, shuddering as her daughter’s fingers slid up and down her silt. “Please, please, just slam that cock into me and breed me.”

“First things first,” I said as I thrust down my jeans and boxers. My cock came out hard. “We’ve got to get you ready to be bred.”

“Yes!” Melody moaned. She slammed three of her fingers into her mother’s cunt, her thick labia squeezing about my queen’s digits. “Ooh, Mommy-slut, you’re going to love it. I know just how much a slut you are?”

Aunt Vicky groaned and shuddered. Her hips wiggled back and forth. “You know me so well, Mistress.”

Melody pulled her fingers out of my aunt’s pussy and licked them clean with delight on her face. She reveled in the taste of her mother’s cunt. My dick throbbed. I missed having Aunt Vicky’s class to have fun in. College required a lot more time, and I had my children, and keeping care of the house. It was good to have an afternoon of uninhibited fun.

Alicia wanted to be here, but I wanted to have something special with my queens today. I’d make it up to my princess later.

I pulled out the rope and grinned at my aunt. “Lie spread eagle on your desk.”


Vicky Samuels

My daughter stripped as I cleared my desk off, setting a stack of papers on the floor out of the way. My large breasts swayed. The long length of red rope in my nephew’s hands made my pussy drip. This was the perfect way to be bred. Melody’s round, ripe breasts came into view followed by her shaved pussy. She never wore underwear if she could get away with it.

How else could she flash her naked body?

Both my daughters were such perverts in their own way. Melody an exhibitionist and Lee a masochist like me. It made me so wet and juicy. I laid down on my desk, the smooth surface cool against my hot back. My pussy dripped.

I would finally give my new master a child. My sister gave him a son. I hoped to give him a daughter. Would she be an exhibitionist or a masochist? Or maybe she’d be something different. Who knew. I couldn’t wait to find out.

Clint advanced. His muscular body looked so mature, shoulders broad. He looked so much like his father. I missed him. Clint Sr. had claimed my sister and me, introduced us to incest, and bred us both. I wanted to grow old with him, but fate had other ideas.

Thank god his son was as sexy as him. The one other man I could give myself to and not feel like I was betraying the Master of my Heart.

“Look at you,” he said as he walked around the desk, staring at my quivering body. “Just ready to be bred by your nephew. What sort of filthy, nasty, disgusting woman wants that.”

“A whore!” I moaned, my pussy clenching. “A wanton and horny slut that needs her dripping pussy fucked over and over. By you, Master! I need you to breed me! You can do anything to me! I’m yours!”

He pinched my nipple. I squealed in delight. He growled, “Yes, you are.”

The pain was exquisite, making my pussy clench. I loved the pain. The humiliation. The more shame, the wetter I would be. I was such a whore to enjoy this. A depraved cunt who panted for her nephew’s cock.

And my daughter’s pussy.

Clint grabbed my legs at my knees and pulled my ass to the edge of the desk. My legs hung off the edge. My cunt was right there to be fucked. Clint stared down at my cunt with lust in his eyes. He was so hard. He was going to fill me with his cum.

He knelt down and bound my right ankle. He pulled the rope tight. The rough fibers bit into my flesh. I groaned, my toes curling. He pulled it tight, binding it to the desk leg. He worked, using the same long rope to anchor my left leg to the desk, pulling them far apart. My pussy was on display.

“Mmm, there’s the cunt my stud is going to breed,” Melody said. She had her hands behind her back as she sauntered up. She leaned over and spat right on my pussy.

I moaned at the feel of her hot spittle melting into my cunt juices. “Thank you, Mistress, for getting me wetter for my Master’s cock to breed me.”

Melody smiled then she revealed what she held. A pair of clover clamps. They were a style of nipple clamps that had springs and little chains. When pulled, the clamps would tighten even more, increasing the wonderful pain on my nubs. They were so much fun to wear.

She leaned over me, opening and closing her clamps. Clint seized my left arm and yanked it over the edge of the desk, tying up my wrist. The rope bit into my skin. I whimpered as the clamp came closer and closer to my nipple.

My daughter clamped me.

“Oh, yes!” I moaned at the surge of pain squeezing around my nipple.

The jolts of pleasure shot straight down to my cunt. I squirmed and groaned on the desk. It rubbed into my back. I shuddered at the pinching pressure. My fingers flexed. My three bound limbs pulled on the tight ropes while my large breasts jiggled.

“She liked it,” Pam moaned. She sat on a student desk, her legs spread, her fingers rubbing through her thick, black bush. “Ooh, put on the other one. She’ll love it. Your mother is such a kinky slut.”

“I know,” purred Melody. She spat on my left nipple. I gasped at the hot spittle. It ran over my tit as she lowered the clamp. “You made Lee and I both into such horny girls, didn’t you.”

“I did, Mistress,” I moaned. “And with your father’s lusts in you, too, you were doomed to be kinky like me!”

Melody laughed. “So true, Mom.”

She clamped my saliva-soaked nipple.

I gasped at the wonderful pain. My body bucked. Clint seized my right arm and yanked it down as I trembled. My cunt clenched. My pussy juices dribbled out of my snatch to my taint and asshole. My daughter smiled down at me, her blonde hair gathered in twin braids today that fell off her shoulders. Her round breasts swayed.

“You’re going to be bred and pregnant with my stud’s baby,” moaned Melody. “You know how hot that makes me.”

“Yes!” I moaned. Clint yanked the rope taut and bound my final limb to the desk. There was no escape for me. “Because it makes me drip. I’m your mother. My cunt is just as hot and horny and aching as yours.”

“Mmm, yes,” Melody moaned. Then she climbed onto the desk, her round breasts swaying. She crawled over me and straddled my head. I groaned at the sight of her cunt. I stared at her tight snatch. That wonderful, juicy pussy lowered to my mouth. “See, Mom! See how much of a horny slut I am!”

“Yes!” I gasped right before my daughter pressed her incestuous twat right on my face. Her sweet juices soaked my lips and poured into my mouth.

My tongue fluttered through her folds. I licked and lapped at her cunt. I slid my tongue through her wonderful folds. She shuddered, her rump clenching. I stared at her butt as I feasted on my daughter-Mistress’s delicious cunt.

She groaned and seized the clover clamp chains. She pulled on them.

The clamps squeezed harder. I gasped as the pain surged through my nipples. She stretched out my tits. I moaned into her cunt. I reveled in the delicious agony throbbing through my tits and down to my cunt. I thrust my tongue into her pussy, swirling around in her as she gave me such wonderful torment.

Then I felt something amazing. The hard tip of my nephew’s cock pressed against my pussy lips. I whimpered as he slid his cock up and down my slit. I shuddered as he nudged my clit. Pleasure sparked through me. My body bucked from the bursts of delight. My breasts jiggled. This wild pleasure shot through my flesh, meeting the pain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.