Incestuous Harem's Passion - Cover

Incestuous Harem's Passion

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4: Naughty Mommy Incest

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Naughty Mommy Incest - Investigators dig into Clint's past to find proof that he's fucking his sisters. Nine years earlier, one of Clint's hot threesomes with Melody and Zoey is spied upon by a guy jealous for all that Clint has. Will this be the end of Clint's incestuous harem?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

April 23rd, 2019 – Clinton “Clint” Elliston II

The backyard party at the Reenburgs’ home was well underway. Their large house, verging on a mansion, had an impressive yard. Lights were strung across the bushes, lighting it up as twilight fell upon the world. It was a warm, April evening, the sky clear. Like when I’d done at the Reenburgs’ party last summer right before graduating from high school, I had brought my mom as my date.

I had my reasons.

She looked great, her bleached-blonde hair falling in a mass of curls about her lush face, her large breasts stretching out the red party dress she wore, her shoulders bare. The skirt was short, her toned thighs on display. You could just see the top of the tattoo on her right breast.

Maria Reenburg, the daughter of the family, was with her brother. She was holding two babies in her arms, a big smile on her face as she spoke with her brother. I knew for a fact that Sean Reenburg, the brother, was the father of both children. One was Maria’s child the other their mother’s.

Mrs. Reenburg was talking with a group of women. The powerful, Sacramento lawyer was my mother’s boss and had discovered the delights of incest last June when she’d been seduced by her son. Her husband, a state senator, was schmoozing at the other end of the party, talking with some of the most powerful members of the State of California.

It was why I was here. Senator Reenburg had sex with his daughter from time to time, though he usually just watched his son fucking his wife and daughter, cuckolded by the younger man. Either way, he was involved in incest and my key to spreading my desire to make it legal.

“There he is,” Mom whispered, nudging my arm.

I turned in the direction my mother motioned and smiled at the older man, his hair gray, leering at one of the waitresses. The caterer had brought a group of young men and women to serve the guests food and drink, all in sober, black pants and long-sleeved, button-down shirts. I smiled and guided my mother towards Lyle Coburn.

Just the man I was here to see.

On the way, I noticed another of the guests. Mrs. Umayyah looked delicious in the silver party dress, something far more daring and revealing than the Arab wife used to wear before my harem had corrupted the high school teacher into deviant sex. Her large breasts rose and fell in the dress, the fabric contrasting with her dusky skin. Beside her stood her daughter, a seventeen-year-old slut Mrs. Umayyah pimped out at my high school.

Leyla looked scrumptious in the red dress that left her back bare, her ass cupped by the tight skirt. Her round breasts filled out the slender triangles of her dress that cradled them. She had a smoky look in her eyes as she caught my attention.

I winked at her.


Leyla Umayyah

I winked back at Clint, a wet heat rippling through my pussy.

“He’s making contact with the client, Mom,” I purred to her, loving the attention we were getting from the men at the party.

“Wonderful,” my mother said. A year-and-a-half ago, she had trained me to be her daughter-slut. She had molded me into a teenage whore and pimped me out to teachers and students at my high school. It had been so hot. I loved it. Daddy had taken over by the end when he realized Mom was just as much a whore as me.

I loved fucking Daddy. He was my favorite. I’d given birth to his baby last year.

My friends had joined the fun, too. My best friend, Kimmy Myers, had become my brother Jalal’s personal whore. He would give her to his friends whenever he felt like it and she loved it. They were in love, and I knew they’d be married soon.

“That must be Mr. Coburn,” my mother said, her eyes falling on the old man Clint was going up to talk to. He had gray hair and looked in his fifties. Not too bad looking, either. He wore a tux and looked good in it.

A wet heat rippled through me. I stared at the older guy. I had a thing for fucking men who were old enough to be my daddy. It made it so hot. I was such a naughty, Arab slut. A bad, sinful Muslim whore. I pressed against my mother and moaned, “I’m going to suck his cock and fuck him so hard.”

“You know you are,” Mom said, pushing closer to me. “We’re going to have such fun.”

Clint shook the man’s hand, his mother on his arm. He had turned his entire family into his harem. That was hot, too. They weren’t sluts like I was. They only fucked one man: Clint. I fucked them all then came home to Daddy to give him the money I made as his little whore. He’d spank me and fuck me and love me.

My pussy dripped juices down my thighs as I waited for Clint to get through all the small talk with Mr. Coburn. I had no idea what Clint was up to with this guy, why he wanted this guy to experience my delights and my mother’s service.

I really didn’t care. I just wanted to fuck for money. Getting paid to have kinky sex was the best rush ever.

Finally, Clint waved us over.

I slipped my arm around my mother’s waist, and we sauntered to him. I put on such a big smile, my hair sweeping around my face. My short skirt clung to my thighs and ass. My breasts jiggled in the small triangles cupping them and led up to the strings that tied behind my neck.

“Look at that,” Clint said to the guy. “Mother and daughter. They are quite the treat, sir.”

The old man looked at us with abject lust. “They do look like they’re mother and daughter. They really are?”

“Really,” Clint said. “Isn’t that right, ladies?”

I flashed him a sultry smile. “Oh, sir, my mommy and I would love to get to know you better. We’re always looking for a strong man to keep us from being naughty. If we don’t, why, the things we get up to together.”

“My daughter is just a little harlot,” Mom added, her voice husky. “She’s not wearing any panties at all. See.” Her hand darted down and pulled up my skirt enough to flash my shaved twat at him.

The guy groaned.

“Seventeen,” Clint added. “Seventeen and needing a strong man to look out for her.”

“Why are you doing this?” Mr. Coburn asked.

“I want us to be friends, sir,” Clint said. He clapped a hand on the man’s shoulder. “You can’t say no to underage twat, can you?”

“Mmm, my daughter has a tight, juicy pussy that you’ll love,” Mom moaned. Her hand slipped over my shaved pudenda before her fingertips slid down to my juicy vulva. I gasped as she rubbed my cunt, an incestuous thrill rushing through my body. My toes flexed in my tight, stiletto heels.

“Goddamn,” groaned Mr. Coburn. “You are the type of friend I like, Mr. Elliston.”

“Enjoy them, sir,” Clint said and released the older man’s shoulder. Then he took his mom’s arm and strolled off.

Mr. Coburn slipped an arm around my waist and my mother’s, sliding between us. I shoved my skirt down and pressed against him. He leered down at our tits while his hand slid down to cup my rump.

“I’m told we can use Mr. Reenburg’s study,” purred Mom. “He’s such a wonderful host, isn’t he.”

“That cocksucker’s in on this, huh?” he asked as we headed for the house.

“He’s a great friend of Mr. Elliston,” Mom said.

I opened the sliding glass door and we headed inside. Music played through the house. There were a few staff in here, but they hardly noticed a powerful man leading off a pair of hot women. They probably knew we were whores, but they wouldn’t know we were mother and daughter.

We were soon in Mr. Reenburg’s private office. Mom closed the door behind us and locked it. I shuddered as Mr. Coburn was on me in a flash. He kissed me with hunger, pressing me against the wall. His hands went to my teenage breasts. He squeezed and kneaded them. I shuddered in delight, kissing him with hunger. His tongue thrust into my mouth. I whimpered against him. My nipples throbbed in my dress as his hands pawed them.

He broke the kiss and groaned, “You are such a treat. Seventeen?”

“Mmm, does that excite you?” I asked, his hand sliding beneath my dress to cup my naked breast. My nipple rubbed hard. My hand cupped his cock. I squeezed him. “Oh, it does, doesn’t it? You’re all hard and in need of relief.”

“Damn, I am,” he groaned. “My days are so boring. Tedious. Just dealing with arguing assholes. I need this.”

“You’ve earned this, sir,” I moaned. “And so have I. Ooh, Mommy, he’s huge. He’s going to make our pussy feel incredible.”

“Mmm, you know I love a big, hard cock in my cunt,” Mom purred.

The guy grinned at me. Every guy loved it when you called his cock huge even if it was average. I didn’t care about his size. He was big enough to make me cum. His hand squeezed about my breast while I unzipped his slacks. The zipper rasped. I shoved my hand inside the pants and boxers. I found his cock, squeezing him directly through the slit.

He kissed me again, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. I groaned as this powerful, old man kissed me with passion. His dick throbbed in my hand. I whimpered, my nipples throbbing. My pussy burned, drinking in all the wicked sensations. I whimpered into his mouth while silk rustled.

“Mmm, let’s get this jacket off of you, Sir,” purred Mom.

Her hands pulled on the tux jacket. The older man broke the kiss and pulled his hand from beneath my dress. The cloth was disturbed by his withdrawing hand, my teenage titty left exposed, my brown nipple hard and aching. My nub had grown larger during my pregnancy, no longer small, but fat. Mom slipped off his jacket and draped it over the chair.

Mr. Coburn and I both noticed she was naked at the same time. Her large tits swayed before her, the same dusky-brown skin that I had. Her nipples were brown and hard, as thick as mine but her areolas were larger. She had a shaved pussy, her cuntlips thick and plump, engorged with her arousal.

“Damn,” groaned Mr. Coburn as the sight of her. “Look at those tits. They’re gorgeous.”

“Even compared to her teenage titties,” asked Mom as his hands went for those big mounds. He squeezed and cupped them. His fingers dug into them, kneading them and playing with them.

“They have their own charm,” he said.

I grinned and began unbuttoning his shirt, my one exposed breast jiggling. Mom attacked his pants. They fell off of him, revealing white boxers covered in blue pinstripes. His cock thrust out of his boxers, poking at Mom.

He stripped off his shirt, forcing him to release Mom’s tits. He turned to me as we pulled his shirt down his arms. Once off, his hand went for my tit, pulling my right boob out, too. My dress fell between both breasts. He stroked a thumb over my nipple. He was down to his boxers and undershirt.

“Mmm, sir, you are so big,” I moaned, grabbing his cock. “I have to suck him, Mommy.”

“Oh, yes, you do,” she moaned and grabbed his undershirt, drawing it up his body. He was in decent shape, looking sexy for a guy his age. My pussy clenched.

I slipped to my knees before him. I licked my lips as I hooked the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down. His cock bent then sprang free, bouncing before me. Precum splattered my face. I giggled and grabbed his dick.

I engulfed the crown with my hungry mouth.

“Damn,” he groaned, pleasure crossing his face as he experienced my teenage mouth sucking on his dick. My tongue danced around his tip. “She’s a hungry one.”

“My slutty daughter loves sucking cocks,” Mom purred. She hugged him from behind, rubbing those big titties on his back. Her hands ran up and down his pale chest. “Just enjoy that hot, young mouth sliding up and down your cock. You’ve always wanted this delight, haven’t you?”

“Yes,” he groaned, his cock throbbing in my mouth. “Shit, her tongue...”

“She’s skilled, isn’t she?” Mom nibbled on his ear. “Mmm, she’s just a cock-sucking whore. A slut like her loves cocks.”

I did. I savored them. Having a dick in my mouth was the best. I sucked on his cock and bobbed my head. I sucked hard. My tongue danced around him while I slid my lips up and down his shaft. He groaned, his chest rising and falling beneath Mom’s stroking hands.

My right hand fisted the lower half of his cock while my left found his balls. His wiry, gray pubic hairs tickled my hand. I kneaded them. I played with them. I sucked hard. My cheeks hollowed as I loved this hunky, sexy man. He made my cunt burn and blaze. My pussy was on fire. My hips wiggled back and forth. The heat swelled and swelled in my twat.

It was such a treat to enjoy his cock and his salty precum. I swallowed it. I sucked and nursed hard. My cheeks hollowed. I bobbed my head. I worked my lips up and down his shaft. He groaned. Mommy purred, massaging his chest.

“You’re going to flood my daughter’s naughty mouth, aren’t you?” she asked. Her fingers found his little man nipples and twisted them.

His cock twitched in my mouth. “Yes!”

“But what if she wants your cum on her face?” Mom licked his ear. “My daughter’s such a whore, she loves being covered in cum. How does that sound?”

“Shit!” whimpered the old guy, his chest rising. His balls twitched in my hand.

“Yeah, you want to see my daughter dripping in your cum. Theeeen I’m going to lick her face clean. We’re going to share your jizz.”

The look on his face made my pussy clench. He smiled like he’d won the lotto. I loved this. I sucked hard. My cunt dripped cream down my thighs. My breasts jiggled as I squirmed. I fisted his dick, massaged his balls, and sucked hard on his cock.

He panted and groaned. I could tell he was getting closer and closer to cumming. His precum stained my tongue. The salty flavor brought me closer to the edge. I wanted him to explode against my face.

I ripped my mouth off his cock and moaned, “Cum on my face, sir!” I fisted his dick hard and fast, my hand sliding over his spit-soaked shaft. “Just erupt on my face so my mommy can lick me clean. We’re both such sluts.”

“We are!” Mom moaned. “My husband pimps us out. He loves fucking our daughter after we pay him what we make.”

“Holy shit!” groaned Mr. Coburn. He exploded in my face.

Hot cum sprayed across my features. That wonderful passion spilled hot jizz over my face. Thick lines of his passion painted me. It ran over my cheeks and chin. He splattered my forehead. It dribbled down past my nose to my lips. That salty seed penetrated my mouth.

I stroked him, feeling each eruption splattering my face. I loved it, my pussy clenching. Something almost like an orgasm rippled through my body. Juices soaked my thighs. I felt amazing. This rush of bliss washed through my flesh.

“Yes, yes, coat her face!” groaned Mom. She peered over his shoulder. Her eyes were burning hot as she stared down at me. “Ooh, you coated her. So much passion, Mr. Coburn. Mmm, what a man you are. You drenched her.”

“Jesus, I did,” he groaned, staring down at me. The cum dribbled down to my throat. One drop landed on my naked breast.

“Thank you for drenching my daughter,” Mom said as she moved around him. She fell to her knees beside me. “I’m going to lick her clean while you get hard to fuck her. I know you want to be buried in her underage cunt.”

She licked up my throat, gathering up my jizz. Her pink tongue sliding over my skin made me shiver. She crossed my chin and reached my lips. Her tongue thrust into my mouth, coated in spunk. I groaned at the flavor of his salty jizz as we shared our incestuous passion.

Mr. Coburn moaned at the sight of us kissing. He stared down at us, his hand grabbing his softening cock. He stroked himself, watching us snowball his cum back and forth. I felt so wicked and wanton.

Mom broke the kiss to lick across my chin. She moaned as she gathered up the spunk, cleaning my face. She was such a wonderful mother. My hands grabbed her big boobs. I squeezed and kneaded them as she lapped up the cum. I was so glad she trained me to be her slut. It was such a delight to be his.

Her hands slid around my shoulders and beneath my black hair. She untied the knot holding my dress up. The cloth between my tits fell away while she kissed me again. She thrust more of that yummy, salty cum into my mouth.

Mr. Coburn groaned.

He watched us with such hunger. Such a shock. It was all his kinky fantasies coming to life. A mother and her daughter sharing his seed. I loved it. Mom’s tongue dueled with mine as we traded his jizz back and forth.

Sadly, that wonderful cum melted into our saliva. Mom broke the kiss and purred, “It’s getting you hard again, isn’t it, sir? Watching me do this?” She licked up my other cheek. “You taste so good on my daughter’s face.”

“Yes,” I moaned. “You love it. You’ve always wanted to cum on a teenage slut’s face, haven’t you?” “God, yes,” he panted, fisting his cock. Life was breathing back into his dick. I bet it had been so long since he recovered so fast.

Mom licked and lapped and dragged her tongue across my cheek. She teased me. My heart pounded in my chest as she cleaned my face. She licked everywhere, up the bridge of my nose, across my temple, at the hollow beneath my ear. I trembled and whimpered.

When she kissed me, I savored that salty cum.

Then mom pressed me onto my back. I stretched out, my breasts forming into two firm mounds. My dress clung to my thighs. I spread them, aiming my shaved, underage cunt right at his cock. He stared at me. He groaned, fisting his hard cock.

Mom straddled my face. Her shaved pussy hovered above me, that tangy scent filling my nose. I breathed it in. The incestuous aroma made my mouth water. She lowered her cunt and planted it right on my mouth.

I loved it.

She ground her twat on my lips. Her juices flowed into my mouth. She wiggled her hips from side to side, her cream soaking me. She pressed her mouth on me. She teased me. It was such a delight. I was having so much wild fun. I whimpered and thrust my tongue into her cunt.

Mom slid a hand down my right thigh. A shiver ran through my body. Her fingers came closer and closer to my pussy. She reached it and stroked up and down my pussy lips. She rubbed at my hot flesh. I whimpered into her cunt. My tongue thrust into the depths of her snatch.

“Here’s your chance for seventeen-year-old pussy,” Mom moaned. “Mr. Elliston wants us to make you happy. Just slide that cock into her cunt. Penetrate that underage snatch. Fuck my daughter hard while she eats me out.”

“I love my mommy’s pussy!” I moaned. “But not as much as I love a big cock fucking my cunt. Just ram into me. Fuck me hard.”

Mom spread my pussy lips apart. “Just slide into her pink and fuck my daughter!”

“Yes!” groaned Mr. Coburn.

He fell to his knees between my thighs. He lifted my hips and then he pressed his cock into my cunt. I moaned into Mom’s pussy as he rammed into mine. His cock felt wonderful sliding into my silky depths. I squeezed around him, gripping him with my tight snatch.

He pumped away at me while I groaned into Mom’s pussy. My tongue darted through her snatch. I licked and lapped at her. Her juices filled my mouth. I fluttered my tongue through her snatch, licking at her tangy juices as Mr. Coburn groaned. His cock throbbed inside of me.

Then he pulled back.

“Jesus,” he groaned, my pussy clenching around his cock. “That’s incredible.”

“Nothing like tight, hot, young cunt wrapped around your cock,” Mom groaned.

“Nothing,” he groaned in agreement as he pumped away at my cunt.

He slammed into my pussy, fucking me hard. He buried into my pussy again and again. His balls smacked into my taint. I squeezed around his dick. The pleasure rippled through my body. I wiggled my hips from side to side, stirring his cock around in me.

I moaned into my mother’s cunt as I devoured her. I feasted on her snatch. I licked at her cunt. I dragged my tongue through her pussy lips. I flicked through her, savoring the taste of her incestuous juices. The cock plunging into my cunt inspired me to feast on her. To give her as much pleasure as the client gave me.

“Yes, yes, fuck my slut’s cunt!” Mom moaned. She shifted on me, leaning forward. “Look at you go. You’re just fucking her hard! You’re pounding my whore daughter with that big cock of yours.”

“So hard!” he groaned. “I’m going to cum in her!”

“Yes!” Mom wiggled her hips, smearing that hot, tangy cunt on my mouth. Her plump ass clenched before me. “Do it, Mr. Coburn. Cum in her cunt. Explode in her.”

“I will!” he moaned.

“Mmm, enjoy that tight, hot, underage snatch!” she moaned.

I heard the wet sounds of kissing. I shuddered, my snatch squeezing around Mr. Coburn’s cock. He kissed my mother while fucking me. I swirled my tongue through her pussy, my orgasm building and building. My cunt clenched around his dick burying into me. This heat surged through me.

I loved it. I groaned, savoring that amazing bliss burying into me again and again. This delicious pleasure surged through my body. I humped against him. My hips wiggled and stirred his cock around me. My breasts jiggled from the impacts of his crotch against my pubic mound.

“Mom, Mom, he’s fucking me so hard!” I moaned into her snatch.

Mom broke the kiss and moaned, “Cum on his cock, Leyla! Do it!”

She grabbed my nipples and pinched them. She twisted them. Pleasure shot down into my cunt. My snatch squeezed around his dick. The pleasure rippled through me. He slammed into me. My clit burst with pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.