Incestuous Harem's Passion - Cover

Incestuous Harem's Passion

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Sisters Nurse Their Brother

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sisters Nurse Their Brother - Investigators dig into Clint's past to find proof that he's fucking his sisters. Nine years earlier, one of Clint's hot threesomes with Melody and Zoey is spied upon by a guy jealous for all that Clint has. Will this be the end of Clint's incestuous harem?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

December 17th, 2026 – Tad Blake

I squirmed in the backseat of the unmarked cop car. Detective Salvage was driving, the young woman looking fierce with her mirrored sunglasses and pink lips. Her partner was much older, a shadow of whiskers about his face, his brown hair graying. He had the look of an experienced investigator.

The type of man who didn’t fuck around.

Why did they want to speak with me? Had my sister talked about what we did in high school? I hadn’t seen Erica since she dumped me on graduation day and told our parents how I had “molested” her. Like she hadn’t been an active participant in our incestuous fucking. She just didn’t like being a slut. She wanted love.

Dumb bitch.

Why didn’t she want to be my slut? Clint had sluts. He paraded them around his school. Our senior year of high school, he strutted around like he owned the place. He fucked his women all over the campus. Especially that slut, Melody.

My parents had kicked me out of the house. The last nine years had sucked because my cunt of a sister didn’t know her place. If she thought to get me in trouble...

Why else would the cops want to speak with me?

I sweated as they drove us into downtown Sacramento. I chewed on my inner cheek. I rubbed at my jeans, my heart pounding in my chest. Blood howled through my veins. My fingers flexed and relaxed.

“What’s this about?” I asked for the tenth time.

Detective Nelson gave me a grin. “Relax, relax. You’re not in trouble. We just want to ask you a few questions. That’s all.”

Right. I bet that was what the cops always said. I leaned back, remembering the best day with my sister. It was in September of my senior year. She let me fuck her in the gym, our first time at school. I thought she was willing to be my slut.

I just wanted to be like that asshole, Clint.


September 7th, 2017 – Clinton “Clint” Elliston II

I held my two infant daughters in my arms. They were both three months old, so beautiful in their swaddling. Hikaru, my daughter with Pam, was cradled in my right arm, a white blanket with purple flowers wrapped around her, her skin possessing a slight olive tinge to it, her hair silky black. In my other arm, I held Christie, my daughter with Melody. She yawned as she shifted in her pink swaddling blanket.

“My two, lovely princesses,” I said, rocking them, my voice adopting that high-pitched cooing sound, that gentle volume of voice that everyone used with babies. You can’t help it. I smiled. It was always such a joy to hold my daughters. “Yes, you are. Did you have a good day with Auntie Zoey and Auntie Stefani?”

Hikaru squirmed a bit.

“Yes, you did. I just know you had a great time,” I said. I leaned down to kiss Hikaru on the forehead. “And I love you, too, Christie.” I gave her a kiss. They were miracles. Pam and Melody had given birth nearly at the same time, my half-sisters bringing our daughters into the world. “Love you both. You’re such beautiful princesses.”

“Yes, they are,” sighed Melody. “Ooh, school is so annoying. I’d rather be home with them.”

Pam nodded. She already had her blouse open and her maternity bra unfastened to reveal her round breasts, dark-brown nipples beading with her milk. Melody, likewise, was topless, cupping her breasts, ready to nurse our daughter.

“Looks like your dinner is ready,” I cooed. “Yes, you’re going to love your meal, aren’t you? You’re just like your daddy.”

Melody giggled. “Oh, definitely.”

I didn’t want to hand over my daughters. It was so wonderful to hold them, but they needed their dinner. I handed Hikaru off to Pam, smiling as she cradled our daughter to her breast. Melody scooped Christie out of my arm and kissed our daughter’s forehead before bringing her to a nipple.

I leaned back, watching my “wives” nurse our daughters. We weren’t legally married, yet. I couldn’t legally be married to both of them. I would have to choose one day. It sucked. I should be free to marry who I wanted and as many of them as I wanted. What was wrong with bigamy? With incest?

I should be able to love who I wanted. I hated it. I wanted to change things. At my school and in the world.

I watched Pam settle down on the chair in the nursery, a big smile on her face as she breastfed our daughter. Melody hummed as she rocked gently in place. Becoming mothers had transformed my half-sisters. My two queens were so beautiful.

Downstairs, I heard the front door opened. I stiffened. “That better be Lee.”

“She’s been a naughty girl,” cooed Melody in that singsong voice to our daughter. “Yes, she has. She’s just a brat. Yes, she is. Your Auntie Lee is a naughty girl. Your daddy’s going to have to punish her.”

I sighed. I didn’t want to leave, but I had to deal with Lee. I slipped out of the nursery, leaving behind the two cribs, the pair of mobiles I’d made, and the walls decorated with balloon wallpaper, colorful and fun. I closed the door and trooped down the stairs. Lee, that fucking brat, had vanished after classes were up. Didn’t answer her texts. Held us up from leaving school before I decided to leave her.

I found her kneeling in the doorway naked, her clothing piled around her. She was four months pregnant but you couldn’t tell save her breasts were large now, rounder. She knelt there, her black hair in a pixyish bob around her mischievous face, her phone clenched in her hand. Even kneeling, she had an energetic excitement in her, wiggling back and forth, her breasts swaying.

“Where were you, slave?” I demanded, stopping in front of her. I pulled off my shirt, throwing it down. She stared up at me, this naughty gleam in her eyes.


Leann “Lee” Samuels

I held out my phone and said, “Master, I was recording Tad Blake fucking his little sister in the gym.” I hit play, showing him where I started recording, showing the brother and sister kissing. “I followed them and was hiding beneath the bleachers while they fucked. It was hot. I knew you’d want to see it. I couldn’t let you know because I couldn’t make any noise and ruin the moment.”

Clint stared at me, his chest bare. He was a muscular guy. Maintaining the house and working out had kept him in shape. He unsnapped his jeans and shoved them down, his cock tenting his boxers. He was always hard these days since he was around all us sexy women related to him. Only Mrs. Hiragawa and Stefani weren’t family.

But they were part of the harem.

“You didn’t ask for permission,” Clint said as he shoved down his boxers. His hard cock popped out before my face. “You held us up. We wasted time looking for you.”

“I’m sorry, Master,” I said. “I made a judgment that you would like to see this.”

“Oh, I would,” he said, smiling. “Set your phone down, march outside, and lie down on your back. You need to be punished.”

“Yes,” Master,” I said and stood up. The “P” word made my pussy so wet. My cunt was on fire. I loved being punished. Humiliated. I savored being spanked and whipped, pissed on and denied my orgasms. If he wanted to discipline me in public, I would cum so hard. I had masturbated in my locker room before all my friends, letting them know I was a slut. I had taken his dick up the ass without lube in the boy’s restroom while they watched.

I loved it.

I headed for the kitchen and the back door. We owned two houses with a joined backyard. Clint wanted to get a third house. We were working on it. A fuck house for when the babies got beyond infants.

He caught my arm, squeezing. “I didn’t say the backyard.”

I shuddered in delight. My cunt melted. I whirled around and marched to the front door. I wrenched it open. There was a large chestnut tree in the front yard, shading it from the warm, September sun. I shuddered as I stepped off the porch. Any of our neighbors could come across me naked. It made me so wet.

I sank down onto the lawn like he ordered, facing the porch. He marched out after me. I couldn’t believe it. Right here in the front yard. This was ballsy. Clint was so powerful. The last year since he created the harem had been awesome.

I rubbed my belly. I hoped I had a daughter who would become a sex slave just like me. A submissive daughter to her hot and sexy daddy. My cunt clenched as Clint stepped between my thighs, his hand holding his cock.

“Spread those pussy lips apart, cunt,” he growled.

“Yes, Master,” I moaned, hoping everyone in the neighborhood witnessed me obeying my half-brother. My master. I parted my cuntlips, exposing my pink, bred depths to him. He aimed his cock at me.

Right here in public? How lucky was I?

The yellow stream gushed from his cock. The hot flow of urine splashed on my cunt, filling up my pussy. I groaned at the heat of it. I shuddered and trembled. I could feel my cunt swimming in his piss. It spilled over my pussy, soaking my shaved vulva in hot urine.

It was so nasty. So humiliating. So wonderful.

He looked so dominating as he pissed on me like the filthy cunt I was. A nasty, wicked, naughty sister-skank who needed to be urinated upon. To be covered in his hot and steamy pee. He changed the angle, the yellow liquid splashing across my stomach, drawing nearer and nearer to my tits.

The air was full of the salty, acrid aroma. I licked my lips, whimpering in delight. My cunt was on fire, and not because it was swimming in his hot urine. His yellow stream reached my breasts, bathing my round tits in his piss. My nipples throbbed because he was hosing me down like the dirty bitch I was.

“Yes, yes, Master,” I moaned. “I’m so naughty. Pee all over me. I’m your nasty slave!”

He brought the stream higher, his face twisting as he forced out more piss. I opened my lips and let his hot urine pour into my mouth. It sizzled on my tongue. It spilled over my lips and chin. It soaked in the hollow of my neck. My breasts jiggled as I gulped down that wonderful liquid.

It was my brother’s urine. My Master’s pee.

I reveled in it.

If I rubbed my clit, I would cum so hard. His stream spurted, dying, splashing across my belly and between my tits. I swallowed that hot piss, letting it fill my stomach. My cunt pooled with more of his piss, soaking to my cervix.

“Masturbate,” he said as he finished. “Finger that nasty cunt.”

“Yes, Master!” I moaned. I could tell he was happy with me despite pissing on me. He had to punish me for disobeying, but he was giving me pleasure, too. He wanted to watch this video. I knew the entire family would watch Tad fucking Erica tonight.

Who needed to watch Jeopardy when you had incest home vids!

I thrust my fingers holding my cunt open into my piss-filled depths. I soaked my digits in his urine. His piss spilled out of me, running down to my asshole and soaking my rump. I moaned, trembling. A car drove past.

Did our neighbor see us? Did they notice me writhing naked on the grass?

I hoped they did. I hoped Mrs. Lynch was watching us. I hoped Mr. Carson spotted me. Mr. and Mrs. Valentine ogling me. I wanted them all to see me being a dirty and nasty slut. I thrust my fingers hard into my piss-filled cunt, my orgasm building and building.

Clint fetched the hose. It had a spray nozzle on. The type that adjusted it from hard to soft. I shuddered and trembled on the ground. I whimpered, my fingers squelching as they plunged into my juicy cunt. I shuddered as he advanced, a bead of water dripping from the end of the hose.

“You are such a dirty slut,” he said.

“I am, Master!” I groaned, thrusting my digits faster and faster. My orgasm swelled. I rubbed on my clit. “May I cum?”

“If you can,” he said and squeezed the handle.

The spray of water splashed on my tits. I gasped at the stinging cold. The stream hit with power, pressing into my breast. My nipple drank in the powerful flow, pushed into my tit. Pleasure sparked as the icy water spilled over my urine-soaked body.

I exploded in rapture.

The stream of water hurt on my tits. Stung. The pain felt incredible, feeding the hot pleasure in my cunt. I bucked on the lawn, writhing in the piss-soaked grass. The water spilled over me, chilling me as the waves of rapture surged through me.

Hot passion spilled through me. I whimpered and moaned, stars bursting before my eyes. I shuddered, cunt clenching and spasming around my fingers. The water struck my right tit, a spray of icy droplets raining onto my face.

I shivered and bucked, my cunt on fire. It was explosive. I gasped and moaned, my head tossing back and forth. My cunt clenched and spasmed. The pleasure rippled through me. My pussy convulsed around my digits. I frigged myself so fast and hard.

“I’m a dirty, filthy slut who needs to be hosed off!” I howled at the top of my lungs. “Just a nasty cunt! Disgusting! Spray me, Master! Clean me!”

He watched, his cock hard, as he sprayed down to my belly. The water spilled over me, washing away his piss. I shuddered on the ground, my cunt spasming faster and harder. The waves of rapture surged through my body. Another orgasm burst through me as the cold water spilled over my shaved pubic mound and washed around my vulva.

“Oh, my god, Master,” I howled, my mind drowning beneath the rapture. “Yes, yes! Oh, fuck, hose me off! Drench me. I’m such a nasty fucking slut! Your whore-sister!”

The stream moved down to my pubic mound. The water spilled over my pussy. The cold shock felt incredible on my labia. It enhanced the bliss. Then the stream sprayed on my cuntlips itself. The stinging pain sent another explosion through me.

“Master!” I howled.

My pleasure spasmed through me over and over. I tossed my head, so many waves of rapture surging through me. My cunt convulsed around my digits. I pumped them in and out so fast. Stars burst across my eyes. Darkness washed around me. I gasped and moaned and cried out as my mind melted.

“Nasty slut! Fucking cunt! I’m so dirty! That’s what I am! Yes, yes, yes! I’m so sorry for being a disgusting skank! I love you for hosing me down! I love you so much, Master!”

He smiled at me as another orgasm exploded through my cunt.


Melody Samuels

Amusement filled me as I stepped out onto the front porch, my little sister writhing in passion as Clint hosed her down. Lee was my full sister, a brat who made such a wonderful sex slave. I shuddered, wishing I was as naked as they were instead of just in the tank top I threw over my breasts and a tight pair of shorts.

“I think she’s clean,” I said. “She’s howling her head off. I think she’s cumming too hard for this to be a punishment now.”

Clint glanced at me, focusing the stream on my sister’s cunt as she fingered herself. “She’s a filthy slut.”

“Yes, she is,” I said. “Mmm, and you’re all hard. You need a blowjob. Stop hosing her off. I have some milk left over. So does Pam. We want to nurse you.”

Clint smiled and released the handle. The spray stopped. My little sister kept writhing and moaning, her face twisting. She trembled on the ground. Her toes twisted and shuddered. Her legs spasmed across the sodden lawn.

“Come on, slut,” I said. Pam emerged from the house, a towel in hand. I snatched it from her and threw it at her. “Dry off so you don’t make a mess, you filthy cunt.”

“Yes, Mistress,” my sister said with such delight in her words. She started vigorously rubbing her body as she popped to her feet with lithe energy. “Don’t want to be filthier than I already am.”

I snorted. “You’re the filthiest person I know.”

“I am,” she said with this dreamy smile as she rubbed the towel up and down her dripping breasts. “Thank you for noticing, Mistress. That makes me so happy.”

I rolled my eyes and then headed inside. I popped off my tank top, exposing my round breasts. I had more milk than my daughter needed. I’d read a woman produced as much as was demanded of her tits, and with Clint being such a hungry man for it, I was producing it by the buckets.

Pam slipped out of her dress and smiled, her lithe, Japanese form appearing. She was such a hottie. I got why my dad got hard for Asian girls. They were sexy. Graceful with that olive tone to their skin. Black hair, delicate features, those submissive, dark eyes. She made me so wet.

I wiggled out of my shorts then popped down on the arm of the recliner, my naked rump loving the feel of the fabric. Pam took the other side, her hands kneading her tits. Milk beaded at her dark-brown nipple.

I leaned over and sucked on her nub. I groaned at the flavor of her creamy breast milk filling my mouth. I loved her as much as Clint. She was my girlfriend. I would love for her to be my wife. It would so hot to be married to her and Clint. Legally, he could marry either of us. We weren’t “sisters” on our birth certificates. The world didn’t even know Pam was related to him at all.

Clint strolled to us, his cock bobbing hard before him. He was all strength and channeled power. He’d pulled our family together in the wake of our father’s deaths. His mother, my Aunt Cheryl, had been particularly lost without her master. Clint had stepped up and took his mother in hand, giving her some of the domination back that she missed. Not the love, but the strength.

Our mothers would forever love our father, but they had found peace being Clint’s sex slaves.

“Come here,” I said, patting the chair. “Just sit down and let us nurse you while that nasty girl gives you a blowjob.”

“Best blowjob ever, Mistress!” Lee said, bouncing around Clint. Her round breasts heaved. She rose up on her toes and came down. “Ooh, I’ll suck all the cum out of him. I’ll guzzle it down. It’ll be so yummy and hot.”

I smiled and shook my head. She was such a naughty thing.

Clint sank down on the chair between us, his arms slipping around our waists. I shuddered as he slid his hands around to our stomachs. He thrust down. I spread my thighs apart, surrendering to my brother. I groaned as his fingers slid through my pubic hair, reaching lower and lower. I groaned as his digits found my shaved pussy. My sandy-blonde hair swayed in a braid down my back as he rubbed at my hot flesh.

His head turned and latched onto Pam’s nipple. She groaned, her back arching as he nursed with hunger on her nub. He gulped down the same breast milk that coated my lips. It was such a wonderful flavor. Sweet. Melony. An aftertaste like cantaloupe. I licked my lips, whimpering as he rubbed his fingers up and down my pussy.

“Master,” moaned Lee. “I’m going to suck all the jizz out of your balls, Master! Just drink it all down like your piss.” She engulfed Clint’s cock with a hungry mouth.

“You peed on her in the front lawn,” Pam gasped. “Oh, Clint, that’s bad.”

“Hot,” I moaned, wishing I had joined the fun. “Lee, remind me to piss on you in public sometime.”

My little sister flashed me a thumbs up, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked. She bobbed her head up and down our half-brother’s cock. She slurped and made such wicked sounds while I trembled. Heat rippled through my body as Clint’s fingers slid up and down my slippery twat.

He nursed with the same hunger that Lee sucked on his cock. They both made naughty sounds. Pam stroked his hair, this look of delight on her porcelain face. Her slanted eyes fluttered, dark with her pleasure.

His fingers found the hole to my cunt and thrust into me.

“Oh, yes, Clint,” I moaned, my twat squeezing around him.

His fingers plundered into my cunt. He thrust them so deep and hard into me. He stirred them around. It was an incredible delight. My hips wiggled back and forth. My breasts jiggled and swayed, the milk building inside of me.

“Mmm, he’s such a hungry man,” moaned Pam. “Yes, you are, my king. Drink it all down. I love nursing you.” She kissed the top of his head then rubbed her face into his short hair. She breathed in. “Love you.”

“Yes,” I groaned, my cunt squeezing down on his digits. He fingered us both, those wonderful digits plunging into my cunt. My twat clung to him. My juices soaked him. “Love you so much. And you...”

I shot my hand down and grabbed the back of Lee’s head. I shoved her down his shaft.

“You get that mouth down his cock. I want you deep-throating my king, slut!”

Lee squealed in obvious delight as I shoved her mouth down his cock, forcing her to swallow every inch of his cock. It was such a hot delight. My cunt squeezed down on his fingers. I pushed her lips into his thick bush.

I held her down, loving in her moaning and groaning. Clint growled around Pam’s nipple. I could hear him suckling with such hunger on her nub. Pam stared at me over her head, this look of joy in her eyes.

“Yes, yes, Clint,” she cooed. “Ooh, you’re such a wonderful man. Do you know that? I say it all the time, but it’s true. You make me so happy.”

“Yes,” I hissed. “And you, you little whore, you need to make him happy. Make him cum.”

I pulled on her hair, a tight fistful, and hauled her mouth up his shaft. She moaned in pain followed by a whimper of pleasure. Her lips slid up his cock. I shuddered, Clint’s fingers thrusting hard into my cunt as I pleased him. I pulled my sister-slave to the pinnacle of his cock and then shoved her back down again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.