Neighborliness
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by wanderlust3030

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Newly divorced professor takes up a new job, moving across the country and is welcomed by several young teens and his buxom landlady. Over time he develops a teasing and intimate relationship with the troubled teen next door.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Hispanic Female   First   Voyeurism  

Once the semester commenced it was difficult for me to find the time to meet women to entertain Alia, I had to break a few “dates” she had set me up on, feeling overwhelmed with the workload. Alia continued her late night visits, and I did manage to find time often to join her by the pool for conversations that meandered late into the night. It indeed was a breath of fresh air talking with Alia compared to any of my students, including most of the graduate students I was also starting to meet and work with. She was enthralling. Now and then I’d hear her and Kathleen going at it, and was sure to find her by my pool that night. While I felt she needed a shoulder to cry on, that was something she would never accept. She was very strong willed. I was there by her side none the less, offering her some needed distractions.

After about a month of no sex, Alia brought up the issue. It wasn’t just her that was missing out, but she was sure I needed some release too. For fun I brought out my computer and we created an ad for me on craigslist. I wasn’t particularly hopeful, but was becoming addicted to the process of trying to connect with different women. Somehow the whole thing felt liberating.

It was the following weekend when, quite unexpectedly, an opportunity arose for me to once again entertain Alia. When doing a load of laundry in the middle of the week the laundry machine seemed to have conked out. I called my landlady Carrie who said her boyfriend Steve would be over on Saturday to check it. If he couldn’t fix it, they would replace it.

Late Saturday morning when the doorbell rang I was quite surprised to find Carrie at the door rather than Steve. She explained that he had to go out of town for an important meeting so she would take a look at the machine. Of course, while she was saying this, I had to make sure my eyes stayed in my sockets and my tongue wasn’t dragging along the floor too much!

She was wearing a very low cut, v-neck half-sleeved tee shirt and a pair of tight shorts. Despite being October the temperature was still reaching around 90 in the day, though cooling off pleasantly in the evening. She was already sweating, creating a degree of transparency, her bra becoming visible.

The washer was located in a tight space and we had to scoot it out for her to inspect the back – Steve had told her to check the wiring. I had my doubts she really knew what she was doing, but undoubtedly knew more than I. In trying to scoot the machine out to give her sufficient space to crawl behind it, I reached my arms around it, standing at one corner. She did the same thing, meaning her breasts were smashed against my hand. I couldn’t help but wiggle them, feeling her soft flesh.

Carrie looked at me askew, “Shouldn’t you focus on moving the washer rather than trying to feel my breasts?”

“Excuse my boldness, it’s just that they feel so soft and enticing as you press them against my hand.”

“Ha ha, funny.”

I wasn’t even sure how to respond to that. Carrie, while physically sexy, seemed to lack certain mental skills of basic engagement. She gave off this stupid stilly laugh, so I just let the conversation drop and continued to enjoy the sensation of her breasts pressed against my hand.

After she checked something and confirmed it needed to be replaced, we slid it back, once again Carrie pressing her big breasts against my arm and hand. The machine slipped and Carrie blurted out, “perhaps if you spent more time moving the washer rather than staring at my breasts we’d be able to move it!”

I just stared at her for a second before deciding to go for broke.

“You do seem to have a preoccupation with your breasts! Maybe it would be easier if you just removed your shirt and showed them to me, then I wouldn’t be so distracted!”

“Oh, you are the funny man, aren’t you? And I’m not preoccupied with my breasts, I’m proud of them.”

“Then show them with pride!”

“You’re stupid! I need to use the toilet.” As she walked off she muttered, “it is you who is preoccupied with my breasts!”

Rather than using the guest bathroom located next to the laundry room, she went into my master bedroom and used my bathroom. I’m not sure why, but I took the opportunity to text Alia: “hope you are home, possible show with ms. big tits” then closed my phone.

I went into the bedroom and sat on the edge of my bed waiting for Carrie to come out of the bathroom. I was half tempted to strip off all my clothes and wait for her, but thought that might be a bit too forward.

I’m not sure what gave me the inkling, but when Carrie emerged she was indeed topless.

“There, ain’t they beautiful, my lil babies?” She said with a big grin, shaking them around.

“Indeed they are. Though a closer inspection would help!”

Carrie gave a stupid giggle as she grabbed both her breasts and walked over to where I was sitting. I immediately reached up and latched onto each of her huge nipples as I buried my head between her tits. Carrie just moaned as I spent the next ten minutes or so playing with her breasts, kneading them, kissing them, and sucking on her hard nipples.

At one point I happened to be able to look out my window and indeed saw Alia standing in her room watching. Emboldened by her presence, I figured it was time to take this to the next level.

As I was sucking hard on one of her nipples I reached down with my right hand between her legs and squeezed her pussy. Carrie immediately jumped back, swatting my arm away, “Watch it, buddy. That isn’t open for your playing. Only these!”

“Excuse me for my boldness, I just got carried away. But I would imagine me sucking on your tits is making you also a bit horny.”

“It does. I get really horny when guys either ‘accidentally’ push up against me or can’t help themselves but stare at my breasts. It turns me on. And Steve is the sole beneficiary of that. As soon as I get home we fuck. He loves it when guys check me out because he knows soon we’ll be fucking.”

“But Steve’s out of town, besides I can’t imagine you allow too many guys to actually suck on your tits, or do you?”

“Ha, just because I have big breasts doesn’t mean I’m a slut!”

“I didn’t mean to imply you were. I was just saying, you must be quite horny right now and Steve isn’t around. Right? So, how about it?”

“You are stupid. You think I’m going to fuck you? I thought I’d give you a little present as you seemed cool, but now I think I made a mistake.”

“No, no, you didn’t make a mistake; I very much appreciate you exposing so much of yourself. I just didn’t want to leave you in a lurch. You did something for me, now I want to do something for you. So, you only fuck Steve, fine, let me at least repay you for the gift you gave me. Let me lick you pussy.”

“Seriously? No fucking? Just you licking me? Hmmmmm, but nothing more?”

“I promise, we won’t do anything you don’t want to. Just come lie down here and let me give you a lil pleasure too.”

I really didn’t think she was going to fall for this, but she did walk over to bed, biting her lower lip. She was obviously very horny. I coaxed her to sit on the bed and then went back to sucking on her tits. She moaned a bit and started to rub her hands through my hair. I then managed to lay her onto the bed and she scooted back. I immediately went for her shorts and opened them up and pulled them and her panties down.

As she laid there naked, she once again, barely audible, as she breathed heavily, made me affirm, “just you licking me, right?”

Right! As I made my way back down to her spread out legs, I looked out the window and once again saw Alia’s dark figure standing by her window watching.

I then buried my face between Carrie’s outspread legs and licked her, tongue fucked her and nibbled on her clit. I continued to play with one of her breasts with one hand stretched up and the other fingering her.

She was dripping wet. After some time of lapping up her flowing juices, I concentrated on fingering her, sliding three fingers into her then pistoning her. Carrie was moaning and bucking and trying to say something about just licking her, so I did return my tongue to the job, but did not stop sliding my fingers in and out of her rapidly. She did nothing to stop me. Within a minute she was screaming, arching her back up off the bed, and then she bucked a few times and collapsed. My hand was sopping wet with her juices. I licked her pussy a few more times then knelt up between her legs, which were still spread wide and licked her juices from my hand as she watched.

She was biting the side of her lip. Then I noticed her hips starting to rotate, gently humping, moving up and down in a fucking motion.

“What do you want? You want to fuck? Is that it, you want my cock now?”

I almost had to laugh as she very quietly said no while her head shaked up and down indicating yes.

“No, don’t fuck me, but ... but ... Mmmm damn. Fuck, yes. Will you show me your cock? It is only fair...”

I didn’t need any encouraging! I quickly removed my shirt and slid out of my shorts and climbed back up between her spread out legs. Carrie was playing with her tits, so I climbed up, kneeling over her and slid my cock between them, titty fucking her. She seemed to enjoy having my cock between her big, luscious tits, I know I certainly did. Just watching her squeeze her tits together was enough to entice me and soon I was coming, covering her tits with my cum.

Looking down at her, I said “now that is something to be proud of!”

Carrie looked at me funny like, not getting what I was saying.

“Not only do you have big tits to be proud of, but now you can be proud that they are covered in cum!” I tried to explain.

Carrie was going to say something, but dropped it.

“So, you still want to fuck?”

“Please, don’t push your luck. I’m going to go shower.”

I slid off of her and she wiggled her way off the bed and into my bathroom. I gave her a few minutes then walked into the shower, grabbing her tits from behind, my soft cock pressing against her ass.

“Get off of me, you ass!” she yelled as she pushed my arms away and turned around. “What are you trying to do? Haven’t you had enough already?”

“No!” Was all I could think to say.

“Well too bad, now all you can do is watch.” And with that she returned to rinsing herself off, but with a big satisfied smile on her face.

She was confusing! I was half tempted to push her against the shower wall and fuck her and half tempted to just walk away and let her be in the hopes of never having to deal with her again. Too enthralled by her tits, I opted rather to wash myself and just watch her as she dried herself off. It was quite the sight, her big tits bouncing around. I started to imagine what it would be like to fuck her with her on top, getting to watch her tits the whole time. The thought was beginning to make my cock twitch.

“Are my breasts that exciting for you? They might be big, but aren’t they just breasts?”

“Just breasts? There is no such thing! I love breasts, any size, any shape! Well, not really those down-to-your-knee pendulum breasts one sees on those African women in National Geographic. But most breasts are enticing. And the jiggling and wiggling of yours just adds to the excitement.”

The last comment got Carrie laughing, once again confusing me if she was interested in our sexual play or angry at me for paying so much attention to her breasts. For better or worse she went out to the bedroom and got dressed. I dried off and dressed quickly and we chatted briefly about her ordering a new washer. She’d take care of it the next day and let me know when it would be delivered. I thanked her being such a good sport in showing me her beautiful breasts. She then gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek, making my cock throb as I felt her breasts pressed against me. She did nothing, said nothing, she just opened the door and left.

I was tempted to call Alia and see how she enjoyed “Ms. Big Tits” or “BT” for short – the name she gave Carrie, having known her previously when she first lived in the house before turning it into a rental. I decided against it, much preferring chatting with her in person that evening.

The mid-October evening brought a cool breeze; the pool water was now too cold to go for a swim; though it was still refreshing to sit by the pool side with my feet dangling in. I went out at around 10 pm and sat for about fifteen minutes before I heard Alia opening my gate.

“So you stud, you actually bedded Ms. Big Tits? How was that? She is such a ditz, I can’t imagine it was too exciting for you. But even I would have liked to have seen those tits of her’s again. I saw her a few times when she lived here, she was quite active if you want to know. She had different guys over here every night. And once I saw her with two guys. Now that was a scene!”

I was staring at her dumfounded, not because of the revelation about Carrie’s previous sexual activities, though I did take note and stored them in my memory, but something else Alia said “I would have liked to have seen”...

“But didn’t you see her? I saw you watching through your window. You were standing by your dresser.”

“What are you talking about? I wasn’t home. I’ve been out all day with friends. I just got home about an hour ago.”

“Now, what are you talking about? I don’t believe that, as I saw you?”

“You saw me? Or, you saw someone through my window?”

We both sat in silence for a moment with the revelation that in fact someone else in Alia’s house was watching me play around with Carrie. Admittedly, I could not see that well to notice who it was, I just saw a figure and assumed it was Alia.

“But, if you were out, then who...”

“Must have been that bitch Kathleen. Once again she was sneaking into my room to look through my things, make sure I’m not hiding any drugs or stupid crap like that! I can’t believe that bitch thinks I’m that stupid.”

“But I saw her there for some time. She watched me for a while!”

“Dayum, that is kind of scary, maybe we have something in common after all – we both are voyeurs!” Alia broke out laughing to herself as she spoke.

We then discussed whether it could have been her father or even younger brother. Alia was going to do some investigating and find out who was home at that time in the morning to narrow down the options. Her mind seemed to go off into another place for a bit, thinking about god knows what.

We didn’t talk much, Alia seemed too distracted and went home after thirty minutes. As she was going out the gate, she turned to me “Oh, and do be home Monday night. Make sure all of your lights are out. You just might enjoy yourself!” Then she disappeared out the gate and through her window.

I sat there for a moment once again stunned by her comments, now wondering what was going on and what was going to happen on a Monday night.

Monday afternoon I had my graduate seminar which was exhausting and ran until 7:00 in the evening. I was exhausted by the time I got home and still had to figure out dinner. By the time I sat down to eat it was past 8:00. I quickly finished my dinner then tried to read in preparation for my lecture class the next day, but couldn’t concentrate. My mind kept wandering back to Alia, wondering what she had in store for me tonight.

At about 11:00 I finally decided it was time to go to bed. As I settled in, my phone buzzed, indicating I just received a message: “show time ;)”

I settled back in my bed when all of a sudden Alia’s light came on. I was stunned – she stood there, looking so beautiful, radiating sexuality, dressed so seductively – wearing a black corset under a black chiffon blouse and a black mini-skirt, somewhat loose fitting. She was also wearing fishnet stockings and a pair of heeled sandals. She had her hair pulled back with a ponytail from above, loose hanging below. She was stunningly beautiful!

She must have been playing some music as Alia began to sway and gyrate to a beat. This was a side of her I never would have imagined! As she swayed to the music she removed her blouse first, tossing it over her chair. Then she seductively and teasingly slid her skirt down.

I couldn’t help myself but reach down and rub my cock. A few times she even managed to smile out the window. I was stunned. While she was always open about her sexuality, talking about sex, and of course in watching me, one topic we never discussed nor even acted on subtly was a sexual connection between the two of us. While I often fantasized watching her masturbate, strangely I never once imagined the two of us having sex – it was all about her watching me and my partners. Yet, here she was now giving me a striptease. While I had often staged my sexual encounters for her viewing pleasure, this was the first time either of us performed a sexual act explicitly towards the other, solely and singularly for our own enjoyment – Alia and I.

Alia was now kicking her dress away, standing there in black panties a corset and her stockings. What a glorious sight! Even though she did not have much of an ass, her lithe body exuded a sexual confidence that was such a turn on. And the piercings added to her erotic look.

I was beside myself waiting for her dance to continue and to see what she would shed next. Quite seductively, she spun around, and shaked her ass at me. Leaning back up she was cupping her breasts and started to undo the front hooks of her corset. She first undid a few from the top then started from the bottom. It seemed to take forever!

She left one hook just below her breasts, offering a teasing glimpse of her small tits and her taught stomach. I felt like I was about to explode as a hint of her small breasts came to view. Undoing the last hook she held the corset in place. Spinning towards the window, she gave me a quick little flash before covering her breasts again. I remained still, I couldn’t move, except for my throbbing cock. With her back to me she finally tossed the corset aside then she spun around and showed me with a gleam in her eyes and a huge smile her tits. She played with her breasts as she continued to sway to the music, even pinching and twisting her nipples hard.

She then teasingly slowly removed her panties exposing her shiny bald pussy. I was beyond myself in excitement but didn’t want to cum so quickly, but I couldn’t help myself but stroke my cock. What Alia did next took me by complete surprise. She pushed her chair forward, right in front of the window then she texted me: “now its ur turn! ;)”

I flicked on the light but found that the glare made it more difficult for me to see her. I quickly moved my bedside lamp to my dresser and shun it up, more like a spot light. I was very nervous; I’d never done a striptease before, at least not like this!

I didn’t have the advantage of any music easily available, so imagined a beat and started to slow dance to it, once in a while teasingly rubbing my now very noticeably hard cock. I slowly undid the buttons of my shirt and tossed it to the side and did as she had done, spun around and jiggled my ass at her. I then unhooked my shorts, unzipped then rezipped them back up, all the while rubbing my cock. I finally dropped the shorts and kicked them towards the window. I could see her laughing and rubbing her pussy as she watched.

I then tried as seductively as possible to slip out of my boxers, but held my hands over my cock, not letting her see the goods. Alia put on an exaggerated pout, spreading her own legs wider, showing me her wet pussy. I then exposed my cock to her and slowly started to jerk it. When I looked up towards her, she once again took me by total surprise – she now had her vibrator in hand!

I sat back down on the bed and watched in rapture as Alia fucked herself with her vibrator. I whacked off and within a minute or two was ready to cum. I kept stopping, trying to delay the inevitable, but it was an impossible task! I stood up and turned slightly so she could get a full view and finished the job. I spurted a huge glob of cum straight onto my oriental rug, followed by several more shots. When I opened my eyes I could tell that Alia saw the “money shot” as she was smiling. She then closed her eyes as she finished herself off. She started to hump wildly as she slid her vibrator in and out of her pussy and then collapsed back onto her chair.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.