Neighborliness
Chapter 1: The Young Entrepreneurs

Copyright© 2019 by wanderlust3030

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Young Entrepreneurs - Newly divorced professor takes up a new job, moving across the country and is welcomed by several young teens and his buxom landlady. Over time he develops a teasing and intimate relationship with the troubled teen next door.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Hispanic Female   First   Voyeurism  

The divorce was easy enough, we didn’t have kids and our possessions were limited. The most difficult part was remaining in the same small college town, teaching at the same small college, having common friends and having to deal with one another regularly on campus. Being fresh out of graduate school, the tensions of being assistant professors, writing our requisite books and articles took their toll. Before it became too late, we decided divorce was the best answer. Though there was no deep animosity, the awkwardness was enough to make me want to move away and start anew.

I was lucky enough to get an offer from a big university out west, moving away from New England. It was a big party school, a very different “learning” environment than the liberal arts college I was teaching in, but the move offered an administrative position with new research opportunities, with a hefty increase in salary. More strategically it provided the necessary escape I was seeking.

Over the internet I was able to locate a rental property, not knowing anything about the city. As it turns out, I lucked out, more than I could ever have imagined! The neighborhood was single-family homes, middle to upper-middle class professionals.

The house was one of the smaller ones in the neighborhood, but it had a pool, a necessary item in the summer heat. I moved in early summer, wanting to escape the small town and the constant presence of my ex. As my possessions were limited to cartons of books, my desk, and a futon, I rented a small trailer, attached it to the back of my car and drove across country. I arranged to meet with my new landlord at the house the day I arrived. It was a mere 100 degrees when I drove into the driveway, and it was only the beginning of summer.

I was greeted by a very welcome site when I rang the doorbell. My landlord was there with her boyfriend and she was sexy as anything, though stuck-up and a bit ditzy. I couldn’t say she was beautiful, she was attractive, but her body was one of those that we’d jokingly say was built for sex. She was wearing tight yoga pants that accentuated an amazing ass, with a loose open blouse flowing over a tight halter top that did nothing to hide her humongous tits. I mean humongous. I was guessing a 40 or 42 ddd. It was a difficult task not to stare and I was busted a few times by her, who didn’t seem to mind, just giving me a smile. I was also caught by her boyfriend who also just smirked at me, even raising his eyebrows, knowing that a guy couldn’t help himself.

After showing me the intricacies of the house including how to take care of the pool, though there was a pool cleaner that came once a week, they left. I did manage to unload the futon, some sheets, and clothes that first day, spending the rest of the afternoon sleeping and cooling off in the pool. The next morning I unloaded the rest of my stuff and lounged around in the afternoon, staying inside and enjoying the a/c. Having just moved in the last thing I expected on a hot Saturday afternoon was the doorbell to ring.

I was still a little sweaty from unpacking boxes of books; wearing just shorts I wasn’t sure I should answer the door or not. Given I had some music blaring whoever was out there knew I was home. Being in my late 30s, I worked hard at not letting my metabolism get the better of me. I worked out regularly and loved to cycle, though I certainly was not muscular, I remained on the thin side and my legs showed proof of my regular cycling.

I grabbed a tee shirt on my way to the door and was slipping it over my head as I opened it, nearly gawking at the sight in front of me. A young teen girl stood there wearing very short shorts and a tube top, barely covering her abundantly ample breasts. She was also sweating and had a large plastic storage container by her side. She had shoulder length dusty brown hair, a bit frizzy, and a pierced belly button along with a pierced nose.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of her and fortunately she didn’t wait for me to say anything, jumping right in explaining something about raising money, being a Young Entrepreneur, and winning a prize. It all sort of floated by me as I regained my composure, though hardly able to take my eyes off her nubile breasts so prominently on display in her tight tube top.

Given I was standing there with the door open, letting all the heat in, or more importantly, letting all the cool a/c air out, and that she was obviously hot and sweaty, I did have the wherewithal to invite her in, though she hardly needed my prompting as she was already picking up her container and slipping past me. I did hear enough that her name was Jessie and that she was a senior at the local high school. Offering her a glass of cold ice water Jessie went into rapid fire with her spiel about an entrepreneurial competition to sell different items and whoever were the top three sellers would win a prize of a free trip to Disneyland. She also started going into a story of her poor family and never having the opportunity to travel, obviously as a marketing tool to gain a potential buyer’s sympathy. I didn’t need anything more than the view of her cleavage, particularly as she leaned down to open her container, staying there to add effect, no doubt an intentionally chosen marketing tool as well.

Inside the container were a collection of cheap things, all available at the Dollar Store, though she was selling them for $6 each. I gawked at the price, prompting her to enter into a spiel about it being like a donation, fund raising for a good cause. I didn’t want to know who would be making the profit, as I’m sure it wasn’t her.

I kneeled down in front of the container to get a better look at the candles, dishwashing scrubs, air fresheners and other assorted junk, but more to get a better view of her breasts. She knew I was enjoying the view, leaning down a little further to show off her enticing cleavage even more. “Are you tempted?” she asked.

“Oh, most certainly. It is hard to pass up such an opportunity to get a closer look,” I replied, peeling my eyes away from her breasts to look into her eyes.

She was laughing, knowing that she was about to make a sell, seemingly not minding the obvious innuendo.

“So, tell me, how has business been? Are you making many sells?”

“Not nearly as much as I need to, it’s been a lil slow.”

“I’m curious, if a guy opens the door, what has been your percentage of sells?”

Jessie cracked up laughing, as I exposed one of her selling techniques. “I hate to say it but 100%!”

Now it was my turn to laugh. “Not surprising! We are such easy creatures to manipulate, aren’t we?”

“No comment!”

She was still laughing, making her tits bounce, adding to my enticement and to my boldness.

“Yeah, well, with a view like that, who can resist? It doesn’t bother you having such older guys staring at your breasts?

“Not at all, I kind of like it,” she replied, blushing, but still laughing.

“They do look very enticing. Your boyfriend is one very lucky dude!”

“Ha, if he only knew. He doesn’t appreciate my breasts at all, he’s always too busy trying to get elsewhere!”

“Now that is criminal! Boys have no sense of the real value of a beautiful woman’s body.”

“Yeah, well, they do like to look, and try to touch, but when it comes right down to doing something, they seem to only want one thing, well three things.”

“Three? What three things?”

Now, for the first time since I opened the door five minutes earlier, Jessie was quiet, blushing deeply, and chuckling to herself.

“Come on, now you’ve piqued my curiosity. You can’t leave me hanging?”

“Oh god, I can’t believe this. Why am I always opening my big mouth? OK, all they want are blow jobs, to try and have sex, and finally, to cum, usually on my tits ... There, how is that?”

“Wow! Well, at least they make some use of your beautiful breasts!” That got a small laugh out of her. “Try to have sex? Does that mean you’re a virgin?”

“Well, yes, I’m saving myself...”

“But you do have oral sex?”

“Well ... it isn’t quite the same thing, yes, I do; it’s ... well ... I gotta do something!”

“There is no crime in that. It is cool that you are saving yourself. Good luck fending off all those guys!”

“So far I’m succeeding, but it is getting more and more difficult, I mean it isn’t just them that want sex...”

“So you enjoy giving blow jobs? Which do you prefer swallowing or having them cum on you?”

“Whooooo now. Where is this conversation going? What would you like to buy? Looks like you just moved in, perhaps you’d like this scrub brush, or would you prefer a set of candles?”

“Oh, I know what I’d prefer, but it doesn’t look like it is on offer.” I knew I was pushing it, but given her good nature, I just couldn’t stop myself.

“Yeah, don’t you wish.”

“I do indeed! I’ll tell you what, let’s make a deal. How does that sound?”

Jessie looked at me with a face, eyes skewed, but also with a slight smile. At least she wasn’t grabbing her box and running for the door.

It had been months since I even flirted with a woman and had done anything remotely sexual besides masturbate. I was horny, she was beautiful, and very flirtatious. Though seemingly embarrassed she didn’t seem to mind the direction of the conversation. I have never been one to be quite so bold, but I found myself unable to stop, her jiggling breasts enticing me along.

“Are you interested?” I asked. She looked at me, her eyes still a little crunched, no doubt well aware what was coming.

“I’ll tell you what I’ll do to help you on your little adventure. I’ll buy ten of your items ... how does that sound?”

“Yeah, and?”

Staring right into her eyes, which were sparkling with anticipation, not anger, she definitely seemed intrigued by the offer. Though I’m not sure if what intrigued here was her desire to make ten sells or about the “and” part.

“And ... you remove your tube top and show me your big beautiful breasts.”

Jessie just laughed. She must have been expecting something more like a request for a blow job or something.

“My breasts for ten sales? Deal!” She stood up and with great confidence and ease, pulled her tube top up off her breasts and over her head. “Tada! Are you still impressed?”

“Wow! You are beautiful. Very beautiful, very sexy! I can’t imagine any guy passing up on an opportunity to suck on those.”

“Yeah, when was the last time you saw some 18 year olds’ tits?”

“Since I was 18! Well, maybe when I was 20, I dated a freshman girl who was 18. But her breasts don’t even come close to comparing to yours. Truly magnificent!”

“So tell me now what you’ve got to sell.”

“Naked like this? You want me to stay topless?”

“Sure, it might help you sell even more!”

Jessie started to laugh again, shaking her head, as she kneeled back down behind her container. She pulled out each of the different types of items, showing them off, teasingly in front of her breasts. She was getting into being half naked, removing one of the long candlesticks from its box and sliding it between her luscious tits, licking her lips as she teased me.

“I definitely will buy that!”

“I thought so!” Jessie laughed.

“You seem to be enjoying this.”

She sexily bit her lower lip. “I am ... I must admit, I’ve never quite done anything like this, most guys don’t have the patience. It’s ... actually, a bit of a turn on, me being naked like this.”

“It is definitely a turn on for me! So if I were to buy five more, what might I get?”

“Don’t push your luck! By the way, I don’t even know your name.”

“James.”

“OK James, what’s the deal this time? I hope there is something in it for me!”

Jessie gave a big grin and reached up and grabbed both her tits rubbing them sensually in front of me.

I couldn’t resist her any longer and leaned across the container, holding her cheek with one hand I kissed her. She closed her eyes in expectation and welcomed my kiss, opening her mouth for my tongue.

“James,” she whispered, “please, I don’t know what I’m doing, I’ve never done anything like this, but I want it, but please, I’m a virgin; please don’t do anything.”

“Jessie, I promise I won’t do anything you don’t want, you can trust me.”

“It isn’t you I don’t trust, it is me!”

With that she leaned in and kissed me. I grabbed her and pulled her on top of me as I lay down onto the carpet floor.

Breaking the kiss, I whispered into her ear, “it is OK Jessie, nothing will happen. I won’t take advantage of you.”

She then reached around me, hugging me, I could feel her big, soft breasts press against my chest. Pulling back up, she teasingly batted her eyes, “so, you want a blow job?”

“I thought you’d never ask!”

With that, she rolled off to the side of me and gently started to rub my hard cock through my shorts. I managed to sit up and pull my tee shirt off as Jessie started to undo my shorts. I laid back down, lifting my hips to allow Jessie to pull my shorts and boxers down, freeing my throbbing hard cock.

She laughed with pleasure seeing my cock bounce free, immediately grabbing it with her small hand, gently jerking me off.

With a glimmer in her eyes and laughter in her voice, Jessie asked “How many are you going to buy?”

“Oh please! You are evil.”

“Come on, how much is it worth to you? I can just get up and go now if you prefer?”

“That is blackmail! Please, oh god...”

Jessie teasingly licked her lips then puckered them, getting ready to kiss the head of my twitching cock. “How much?” she asked, laughing.

“Five more ... as we agreed...” I barely managed to get out.

“Only five?” she asked as she licked my shaft from bottom to top.

“Oh god, please Jessie. Let’s see...”

Apparently she had enough teasing herself, as she engulfed the head of my cock into her wet mouth. What a beautiful sight, seeing my cock slide between her tiny lips. Being a professor, it was a sight I fantasized often about, having a young coed sucking my cock, but one I never thought I’d have the opportunity of realizing.

Jessie was obviously comfortable enough with a cock in her mouth, I’m sure she had plenty of practice. She cupped and massaged my balls as she bobbed her head up and down my cock. The feel of her wet mouth, the sight of her lips around my cock, and her big tits jiggling about as she sucked me off was more than I could take. I didn’t last long!

Not wanting to waste the opportunity, as I felt my impending orgasm, I quickly stood up in front of Jessie, while she expectantly held her breasts up for me to shoot my cum over. I jerked myself off, the first shot of cum shooting straight onto Jessie’s face; the second I aimed lowered and shot over her breasts. I continued jerking my cock, emptying it of any cum, rubbing it against her tits.

Panting heavily, and ready to collapse, I took a few steps back and fell back onto the couch. Jessie was a sight to see, her face and tits glistening with my cum. She seemed quite pleased with the results, rubbing my cum into her tits and licking the cum from around her lips. I beckoned her over and she sat on my lap and we started to kiss as I fondled her sticky breasts. I could taste my cum on her lips, I licked some off her cheek then fed it to her from my tongue, which she devoured.

“Wow, that was hot. No guy I’ve ever known would think about tasting their own cum. They won’t even kiss after I give them a blowjob.”

I just kissed her again, then moved down to her luscious breasts, licking my cum off her tits. I sat her back onto the couch and knelt in front of her, continuing to suck on her tits. Jessie was panting heavier and heavier, slightly gyrating her hips up and down. I slid one hand down and squeezed it over her pussy, still tightly encased in her shorts. She instinctively squeezed tightly; I could feel the warmth radiating out.

I started to undo her shorts when she grabbed my hands. “Please don’t, oh god, please.”

Looking up into her eyes, I reassured her, “Jessie, I won’t fuck you, I won’t do anything you don’t want, I just want to taste you, I want to make you cum too.”

“Oh god yes, I need to cum, I’m so fucking horny.”

I continued undoing her shorts and she lifted her hips up off the couch as I slipped her shorts and panties off. I spread her legs wide and started kissing my way up her inner thighs. Her beautiful, bald, tight looking pussy was dripping wet. I gently kissed around her pussy, teasing her as she grabbed my head, rubbing her fingers through my hair; pushing my mouth down into her waiting pussy.

All I could hear was her moaning and gasping as I licked and sucked with wild abandon. I wanted to finger her too, but afraid of inserting anything I teased her clit as I tongue fucked her. Within moments her body tightened up, her legs squeezed around my head and she started to shake as her orgasm hit her, juices flowing from her pussy, soaking my face.

Jessie collapsed back into the couch, her muscles completely relaxed, but her hands still rubbing through my hair. I leaned up and started to kiss her, giving her the opportunity to lick her juices off of my face.

“Wow, that was amazing Jessie. You are one very beautiful and sexy lover. I could stay her all day licking you, you taste so sweet.”

“You are so sweet. Maybe another day,” she said with a beautiful big smile.

“Now that would be amazing. You are welcome to stop by anytime.”

After a few minutes of cuddling and joking about, we realized that already a half-hour had passed since Jessie first rung my doorbell. She went into the bathroom to wash up and re-dress, while I went and fetched my wallet, putting my shorts on first. I paid her the $90 for my fifteen items. That was the best $90 I certainly had ever spent!

Jessie bounced out the door and across the yard towards my next door neighbors, ready to continue her door-to-door selling. She was certainly a determined young woman.

Needless to say I spent the remainder of the day on cloud nine, my cock hard most of the time reliving my erotic escapade.

The next day, Sunday, I continued with my unpacking as well as making a run to Ikea in the morning to purchase a little more furniture. In the afternoon I sat around trying to figure out how to put together my new dining room table and bookshelves. Once again I found myself in just my shorts when the doorbell rang again.

It startled me, and then I found my cock starting to twitch thinking the only person who would be stopping by now would be Jessie. I felt a little awkward by that realization, not wanting to get into a relationship with her, I was more than 20 years older than her after all, but my cock gave away my true desires.

I was tempted to open the door with just my shorts on, with the obvious tent showing, but decided just in case it wasn’t Jessie, I better put on a tee shirt. Fortunately I did, as when I answered the door, it wasn’t Jessie. Rather, there stood another very young teenager, wearing similar tight shorts as Jessie had yesterday, but with a tight tee shirt, low cut, showing some very enticing cleavage, but not nearly as revealing as Jessie’s tube top. Strangely enough, she also had the exact same container Jessie was carrying the day before.

And, just like Jessie had done yesterday, she went into a spiel about being a member of Young Entrepreneurs, her name was Aurora and about raising money to win a trip to Disneyland. Déjà vu!

Aurora however was Latina, with beautiful smooth dark skin, long black hair, and an ass to die for. I wasn’t sure what to do, but inviting her in out of the 100 degree heat seemed like a good start. Her spiel was very similar to Jessie’s, about her poor family, no opportunities to travel and how she always dreamed of visiting Disneyland. As she was talking, she stood behind the container, bent down and took the lid off and leaned over pointing out the various items she had for sale, as well as exposing most of her firm nubile breasts, encased in a black lace bra. The whole routine was just like Jessie’s.

As she was showing me the items I decided to break the news to her, explaining that another girl had come by yesterday selling the same items.

“What? You’re fucking kidding me. I can’t believe this. Who was it? Was she short, dirty blond hair?”

“Well, yeah, Jessie was her...”

“That bitch! I’m going to kill her. I can’t believe she would do that. What is she doing? The fucking bitch.” While going on, Aurora started to cry, obviously upset that Jessie seemingly took her agreed upon route. Aurora was equally hurt by the fact that her opportunity of being one of the top sellers was being undermined and by the fact, as she rambled on, that she and Jessie were best friends, inseparable for the past five years. They had agreed that if one of them won and the other hadn’t, they would invite the other along. I tried to reassure her that perhaps it was a mistake on Jessie’s part, that it wasn’t intentional. But Aurora went on about the “bitch,” the “back-stabbing slut,” the “fucker.”

Aurora was noticeably upset so I offered her some fresh lemonade to help cool her down. It is then that she looked around and saw the pile of items I bought from Jessie yesterday lying on the counter, not yet having found a place to put them.

She looked up at me incredulously. Silently she went over and looked at the items and counted them.

“Fifteen? You bought fifteen of these cheap crap things from her?”

I gave her an innocent look, “She’s cute, what could I do?”

“Yeah, right. Fuck, I can’t believe that bitch. What’d she do, show you her tits if you bought so many? Come on, tell the truth. She looks all innocent, but she ain’t. I’m sure she did more than show you a little cleavage.”

I blushed at the accusation, exposing my guilt. Aurora’s eyes were now on fire, almost like she was accusing me of conspiring with Jessie to undermine her chance of winning.

“She did, didn’t she? She showed you some cleavage, then sucked you into making a deal with her? That’s what happened, didn’t it?”

“Well, sort of like that, yes.”

“You know, she planned it all. She told me about her idea of getting men home alone to buy multiple items. It wasn’t you she was interested in showing her big fat tits too, it was any guy willing to buy from her. She’s such a fucking slut. I can’t believe she actually did it. Her tits are so big and ugly, I can’t believe you were stupid enough to fall for her trick.”

As Aurora exposed Jessie’s manipulative marketing skills, it all started to make sense, no wonder she wasn’t interested in my phone number, it was a onetime deal. Stupid me was thinking of something more. When would I ever learn, I thought to myself.

“Most guys stare at her tits. They might be big, but her tits aren’t nearly as nice as mine.” As she was saying this Aurora whipped off her tee and unhooked her bra, exposing her very firm, shapely, breasts. I took a deep breath, admiring her dark skin tone and darker nipples. With her long black hair, tight chest, nubile breasts, and firm ass, she certainly was more sexy and exotic than Jessie, who was the epitome of innocent slutty, while Aurora had a dark erotic appeal; some of it was lost with her street tough language though.

“So are you going to buy fifteen items from me too now that you’re staring at my tits?”

“Well, I have no idea what I’m going to do with 30 of these things, but just to clarify, I only offered to buy ten from Jessie to show me her breasts.”

“Only ten? How did you end up buying the other five? Being the good Samaritan? Or what?”

After a moments silence, Aurora blurted out, “Oh my god. That slut! I can’t believe her! She offered you a blow job didn’t she. She sucked you off to sell these things? I can’t believe her! She is such a slut. And she doesn’t even give good blow jobs. Does she? What did you think?”

“Honestly, I had no complaints.”

“Yeah, well her boyfriends do! They all always come to me afterwards for a good suck. They say she is too shy and can’t deep throat. So, what did you think?”

“Hard to say, I thought it was pretty spectacular, but not too often I get blow jobs from cute lil 18 year olds. So, if you are so good at giving head, let’s make our own deal. I’ll buy ten things from you for a blow job and if it is qualitatively better than Jessie’s, I’ll buy another five. Deal?”

“Just five? My blow jobs are worth more than that!”

“Well there is only one way to prove that!” I replied, slipping off my shirt, exposing the very noticeable tent in my shorts. I undid my shorts and slid them and my boxers off, as Aurora stepped over and knelt in front of me. I backed over to the couch and sat down, making her crawl towards me, her firm tits slightly jiggling as she neared.

Aurora dove right in, engulfing my entire cock, she bobbed up and down, then taking my cock out of her mouth, licked up and down my shaft, twirling her tongue at the tip. She repeated this for some time, licking lower and sucking on my balls. The entire time she stared up into my eyes. When she wasn’t sucking them, she gently cupped and massaged my balls, once in a while allowing a finger to slide lower toward my anus. She was indeed a masterful cock sucker at the ripe young age of 18.

Given my time with Jessie the day before and having masturbated several times, including once that morning, fantasizing about Jessie, I lasted a little longer. But that didn’t deter Aurora; she continued sucking and licking like a pro. I am not sure how long it was, but soon enough I was ready to cum, and Aurora sensed it. She bobbed up and down furiously bringing me off, my first shot streaming into her expecting mouth, the second she let hit on her face. She continued to massage my cock, more cum oozing out over her hand.

Aurora triumphantly opened her mouth showing me the cum inside before swallowing it. She wiped what she could from her cheek with a finger and licked it clean, along with the cum on her other hand.

“So, who is the better cock sucker? You still want that inexperienced tart or you prefer someone who knows how to give a professional blow job?”

I couldn’t help but laugh, and fortunately she too had a smile on her face.

“Looks like I’ll have to buy fifteen more of those damn things!” I said, making Aurora beam with pride.

Aurora stood up and made her way into my bathroom to wash her face and hands. We settled our accounts and there I was with fifteen more candles, polishing cloths, dishwashing scrubs and sewing kits. I also stood there completely satisfied, but with an irking feeling of doubt about Jessie and whether she had completely set me up. Was it just Aurora’s anger at her that allowed her to make up a story about Jessie actually intending to give a guy a blowjob to suck (literally) him into buying a bunch of the useless crap from her? Is that why she didn’t ask for my phone number, because she had no interest? Was I just one of her marks? Or was she as innocent as she appeared?

And why was I questioning this anyway? Ok, I paid a bit, $90 to Jessie and another $90 to Aurora, but I also got two amazing blowjobs, and felt completely sexually satisfied, a feeling I hadn’t felt in a long time. Was it just my ego creeping in, wondering why the girls didn’t fall for me and want my phone number or that I was stupid enough to fall for a little scam?

Jessie and Aurora’s visits left me wondering, scratching my head a few times. But they also left me with some very fine memories and vivid images of their nubile teen bodies, feeding many of my fantasies over the next few weeks, indeed to this day.

It was three weeks later and I had moved way beyond being concerned about having been sucked in by Jessie’s manipulative sales technique, never quite being able to see her as anything but the innocent girl next door, when once again my doorbell rang late on a Saturday afternoon. I was now completely settled into my new home and working diligently in my study on a much delayed writing project.

The doorbell annoyed me, drawing me back away from deep into my thoughts. Marching out to the entryway I swung open the door in an unfriendly manner, stopped in my tracks by Jessie and Aurora smiling sweetly and of course both dressed to show off their nubile curves and assets. I looked a little dumbfounded, as they were the last I expected to show up again on my door front, particularly together.

“We won, we won,” Jessie announced, bouncing up and down as she made her way into the house, Aurora quick on her heals.

“Well, congratulations!” I replied sarcastically, still feeling annoyed by the initial disturbance from my work – obviously not yet warmed by the presence of two very sexy young ladies dressed to show off their tight teen bodies!

I couldn’t stop myself from blurting out, “And how many cocks did you have to suck to win?”

They both fell dead silent and looked at me, hurt expressions enveloping their earlier look of joy and pleasure.

I immediately felt like an ass and apologized profusely.

“I suppose we deserved that, but what happened, honestly, wasn’t planned. Well, we did ... I mean, we had a plan, but not that!” Jessie tried to explain.

“What Jessie’s trying to tell you is that we are guilty of manipulating you a little, but we certainly didn’t plan to go as far as we did, at least that wasn’t our original plan.”

“You mean you too lied to me, Aurora?”

“No, it wasn’t like that ... I mean, shit! You explain it to him,” Aurora said, turning to Jessie, “it was your idea.”

“Look James, what happened, well, let me explain from the beginning...” Jessie went into elaborate detail about how they planned to make sales by showing a bit of cleavage and how they would enticingly show off their wares if they ever happened upon a guy at home. Their intention, so she explained, was to only show cleavage, never to remove their tops and show their tits. The idea was that whatever homes Jessie found single guys at whom easily bought into seeing her tight body, she would report to Aurora their addresses and the next day she would stop by going into the spiel she gave me about how Jessie was stealing her route. It was all a set-up.

They had no intentions of showing their tits, only Jessie got carried away. And as for the blowjob that was totally unexpected. While sitting their topless Jessie said she got so horny as I hungrily stared at her tits, she couldn’t control herself! When she told Aurora what happened, they hatched their plan for her to do her act, making another 15 sales. I was a sucker. While I was a bit annoyed at their game, I obviously couldn’t complain too much, though I kept up my appearance of being annoyed and hurt by their sales technique.

“Look,” Jessie said, “we came here to apologize; we’re sorry. If you want to accept it, that is your business, but we certainly don’t need your judgment on us. If you want to know the truth, I enjoyed myself, you are hot, I loved sucking your cock and no guy has eaten me out like you did.”

“Eat you out?” Aurora yelled, “what the fuck? You never told me he went down on you!”

Jessie stammered a bit then went silent as now Aurora looked back and forth between the two of us accusingly.

“Oh my god! I can’t believe you. You let him lick you and worse, you didn’t tell me. You slut! Damn, I can’t believe you wouldn’t tell me something like that. We share...”

Jessie tried to cut her off, “I’m sorry, I just didn’t know what to say. It wasn’t supposed to happen. But I’m not ashamed of it; and fuck, I’m not a slut, you bitch.”

I wasn’t sure if this was their normal way of communicating with one another or if they were about to get into a cat fight.

“I’m sorry,” Aurora offered, “it’s just that we share everything. Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I don’t know, maybe I was too ashamed. But I’ll tell you this, he’s really good!”

“He’s also older than your father!”

“That didn’t seem to bother you when you were giving him a blowjob, now did it?”

“Umm, excuse me ladies, but I happen to be right here...”

“You stay out of this,” Aurora snapped at me.

“No, I won’t! Listen, enough of your silly back and forth. What happened, happened. I’m glad you two won. Congratulations. I’m glad you two had a plan to entice guys into buying more by showing your cleavage. And I’m damn glad Jessie got carried away and showed me her tits and got so horny she gave me a blowjob and allowed me to go down on her. And I’m damn glad you two arranged for Aurora to stop by the next day and show me your tits and also give me a blowjob. You are both very beautiful women, and I enjoyed myself thoroughly and thank you for being so open and sexy.”

They both fell silent for a few moments, looking at one another.

“Well,” Jessie replied, “we are sorry we tricked you, but at least I’m not sorry of what happened either. I enjoyed it.”

“I’m not sorry either,” Aurora said. “Though, I do seem to be sorry I didn’t get more carried away!” Aurora stated, starting to laugh.

“Well, I would hate for you to be denied such an opportunity. Perhaps we could make another deal?” I suggested.

“Yeah, right!” Aurora replied. “Don’t you wish, you old pervert. Trying to get me naked again.” She was giggling, so I knew there was hope.

“No harm in trying.” I knew there was a bit of competition between the two so thought I’d try another tactic. “Jessie tasted so sweet and has the sexiest, tightest looking pussy I’ve ever seen. It is a memory I’m going to hold dear for some time.”

Jessie just glowed when I complimented her making Aurora even more jealous.

“Yeah, well you ain’t seen mine yet nor tasted the sweetest Latina nectar there is.”

I was hard as hell imagining what was about to unfold. I walked up to Aurora, standing right in front of her, I could sense her own anticipation as she breathed heavily. I leaned down and kissed her. She opened her mouth expectantly and pressed her body against mine.

We kissed hard as our tongues dueled, exploring each others’ mouth, as my own hands started to do some exploring of their own. I grabbed Aurora’s ass with both hands, pushing her tight into me, my hard cock pressed against her stomach. She moaned as I rubbed my cock against her. She then jumped up, wrapping her legs around me as I tottered trying to hold her. Quickly I moved towards the couch and sat her down, as we tried our hardest not to break our kiss. She immediately reached down and slid her tee shirt up, forcing us finally to stop kissing. Once she removed her shirt I dove right into her breasts as she reached around to unclasp her bra. I sucked on her hard tits, savoring their firmness.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jessie making herself comfortable on the couch next to Aurora, her hand instinctively sliding down between her legs, squeezing her crotch as she watched Aurora and I make out.

I fumbled a bit trying to undo Aurora’s tight shorts. Perhaps frustrated with my slowness, Aurora wiggled out from underneath me and stood up, sliding her shorts and panties down. There in front of my face was one of the most beautiful sights! Her tight pussy was glistening with excitement and there was a small tuff of hair just above her clit. My mouth watered in anticipation of sliding my tongue deep into her virgin pussy.

Aurora deftly resettled back onto the couch, spreading her legs wide, inviting me to dive, tongue first, into her hot, little pussy. As tempted as I was to oblige, I figured she deserved a bit of teasing first. I kissed her inner thighs, near her knees, making her moan – whether in pleasure or frustration, I wasn’t sure. I teasingly kissed and licked her inner thighs, moving from one leg to another, sucking in her sweet aroma, but resisting my own temptation to taste her.

“Fuck, James; don’t tease me ... please! Just lick me, tongue fuck me, whatever you want to do, but please...” Aurora trailed off as I slowly slid my tongue further down her inner thigh, licking around her pussy.

Aurora couldn’t take it any longer; she grabbed my head and pushed it tight into her, I had no choice but place my mouth around her pussy lips and suck. Aurora yelled out, moaning loudly. With my tongue I teased her lips then slowly slid it into her dripping wet, steaming hot pussy. I lapped up her juices, making her moan loudly again. Aurora was a moaner – and a loud one at that.

I fingered her clit, tongue fucked her, lapped up her flowing juices and sucked her pussy for no more than several minutes before Aurora started to rock, her legs tighten up and she started to scream. She held my head tightly into her pussy, gyrating herself harder into my face, and after a minute of screaming, moaning, and rocking, she just collapsed. She was spent and I could feel her juices dripping off my face.

I leaned back to take stock of the situation; Aurora was panting heavily, her firm tits heaving, her eyes closed. Next to her was Jessie naked, massaging her own breasts and fingering her clit – what an amazingly beautiful sight. We locked eyes as she continued to finger herself; the glint in her eyes begging me to lick her too.

I shifted myself out from under Aurora’s legs and moved in between Jessie’s outstretched legs. Rather than going straight for her pussy, I didn’t want to neglect her soft, luscious tits and licked my way up her taut stomach, nibbling first on her pierced bellybutton then made my way up between her breasts. I didn’t stop though, I continued to run my tongue up her neck towards her chin. I knew my face was covered with Aurora’s juices and wasn’t sure how she was going to react if I tried to kiss her, but she made the move, kissing me deeply at first, then licking my face! She let out a soft whimper as she tasted her friend.

After a minute of kissing, licking, and fondling her breasts, I made my way back down her chest and stomach to her waiting pussy. I licked and sucked her, sliding my tongue rapidly in and out of her unbelievably tight pussy. She was much tighter than Aurora, making me wonder if Aurora was a virgin, at least having regularly fingered herself, if not having used a toy.

It took several minutes of licking before Jessie was moaning her way into her own orgasm. As her ecstasy subsided, she sat there gently rubbing her fingers through my hair. I made my way up to the couch next to her and she cuddled into my arms. My cock was ridiculously hard, trapped within my shorts. Jessie gently started to rub my crotch, almost absent-mindedly as she recovered from her orgasm.

I continued to hold her, rubbing my own hands over her nubile body, feeling her soft breasts and teasing her nipples. It looked like Aurora was out cold, her legs still spread, but her head conked out to the side, resting on the back of the couch.

Jessie shifted around, smiled and started to undo my shorts. I stood up and both of us kissed as she continued to play with my shorts and cock. I beckoned her into the bedroom and, without hesitation, she followed me. Sitting on the bed we kissed some more before I stood up to remove my shorts and undid my shirt. My cock flapped in front of Jessie’s face. She instinctively took it longingly into her mouth as she seductively looked up at me.

Jessie cupped my balls as she continued to slide her mouth up and down my throbbing hard shaft. I don’t think I’d ever been so aroused. I leaned over and cupped her face, kissing the top of her head. As I did so my cock popped out of her warm, wet mouth. I leaned down further and kissed her on the lips, her tongue immediately darting into my mouth. I leaned her back onto the bed, crawling on top of her, my cock pressed hard against her; we kissed as my hands played with her hair and breasts. I just couldn’t get enough of her big soft tits.

After sometime of frolicking about, I knew it was time for me to cum, my balls felt like they were about to burst. I rolled off of Jessie and laid down, resting my head on the pillow. It is then that we noticed Aurora standing in the doorway watching us.

Looking at her friend, Jessie slid down my body and once again engulfed my cock. Aurora sauntered over and laid down next to me, pressing her tight tits against my chest and started to kiss me while Jessie continued massaging, licking and sucking my cock and balls. I was in heaven!

Aurora and I continued to kiss, then she slid herself up feeding me her exquisite tits. I cusped them, squeezing them together, sucking on one then the other, gently nibbling her nipples. I was lost in never-never land, sucking on the firmest nubile tits west of the Mississippi and having another succulent teen massaging and licking my cock. If I wasn’t so taken in by having Aurora’s tits in my face, I might have cummed earlier; but I welcomed the distraction.

However, after a few minutes I felt Jessie shifting about and noticed that my cock was no longer in her mouth. Assuming she was moving to get into a more comfortable position, I focused in on Aurora’s tits, sucking her right nipple hard into my mouth. She gasped and moaned.

After a minute I realized that Jessie had not returned to sucking my cock, but I could feel her holding it with one of her hands. I couldn’t see, but began to wonder what she was up to. It didn’t take long before I realized that she was kneeling over me, slowly lowering her pussy onto my cock. Aurora was oblivious, at least until I gasped “oh my god” when the tip of my cock first entered her tight pussy.

Aurora maneuvered herself off of me and immediately noticed what Jessie was doing.

“Oh my god! Jessie, what are you doing? I can’t believe you! Are you sure?”

Jessie didn’t answer, she just nodded her head as she stayed focused on her objective, getting my cock inside her pussy.

“Jessie,” I explained, “you don’t have to. We can...” She just leaned over, placing a finger on my lips, silencing me. She was determined and who I was to stop her!

I relaxed back on the pillow and watched this lovely creature slowly slide down my cock. She grimaced a few times, but little-by-little my cock disappeared into her pussy. I expected there would be some resistance, but deeper and deeper my cock went until Jessie completely engulfed me. She sat there motionless, panting, getting comfortable with the feel of my cock inside her.

As much as I wanted to start rocking my hips and fucking her, I laid still, allowing her to determine the pace. Jessie started slow, rocking back and forth on top of my cock. She leaned forward, placing her hands on my chest, and then started to lift her hips up and down.

Along the way there were a few moans, a few “oh fucks”, “dear Jesus,” and other pleasantries. I have no idea how much time she took, but soon she quickened her paces and I started to join her in the rocking motions. My cock throbbed a few times, making her gasp.

As Jessie’s pace quickened, her big tits bounced about adding to the share joy of the experience. I grabbed her tits and massaged them, bringing them to my mouth and sucked on them as we continued to fuck.

I knew I wasn’t going to last long. Jessie’s pussy was so tight, so hot, the sensation was unbelievable. I whispered that I was going to cum soon.

“God yes, cum, cum inside me. It’s ok, trust me, cum and make me cum with you.”

Who was to argue with such a vision of pleasure? We both quickened our pace, fucking with wild abandon. Seeing the sheer passion radiating from Jessie’s face – glazed eyes, glowing red cheeks, tongue swirling erotically over her lips – was more than I could take. I came hard, spurting my cum into Jessie’s pussy, lifting my hips off the bed higher and higher, my cock throbbing. With a few more thrusts Jessie too was cumming, her body rocked as her eyes rolled back, lost in her pleasure.

She collapsed on top of me and I just held her, our bodies spent. I ran my fingers through her hair, making her whimper from time to time.

After a few minutes, I noticed that Aurora sitting next to us, staring, her mouth still agape at Jessie’s surprise boldness.

“Dayum, girlfriend, that was hot. I’ve never seen ... Wow! Watching you two was ... fuck. Jessie, I can’t believe you. That was amazing. You are so beautiful.”

Jessie lazily rolled to my side and managed a smile. She was unable to speak, still panting.

I motioned for Aurora to lie down on my other side and I wrapped my arm around her, as both girls cuddled up against me. All three of us fell soundly asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.