A Sister For Brad
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by Jade

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brad discovers a sister he never new existed until an online family-search brings them intimately together. She even has a kid of her own now! But there are issues that will surface before long that will make their romantic reunion a little murky to say the least!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Incest   Sister   Prostitution  

Suddenly an attractive, slightly older female, had entered into Brad’s lonely life.

She was the sister he had known existed yet had been too young to remember anything of, since they had both been fostered out and raised separately; and until now, she had remained lost and mysterious to him.

It came about after Brad, who was still at Uni, had got the bug of tracing his family tree online.

But after weeks of dead ends, when he’d all but given up hope of a result, it suddenly happened: Mrs Linda Fontana; age 30; slim, attractive and living in Petersfield. Linda was his lost sibling!

At first it was the online encounter; the thrill of discovery; the infatuation over the exchanged photos. Brad’s boldness soon had him regarding Linda as a sexual opportunity; which Linda did nothing to rebuff. Their online exchanges soon became very lustful so their meeting up was going to be a covert affair; rather than something that was openly celebrated.

Mrs Linda Fontana:

My husband Robert kissed me goodnight before I went into the study to go online with Brad.

“Don’t stay up to late Linda, I’m sure your not getting enough sleep lately?” he gently smiled.

Robert would watch the end of the match on TV and go to bed and would be asleep before long. The thing I had going with Brad had started in all innocence but there was no denying it was now a hot and sordid affair, one I had to hide from Robert.

Robert is a good and fine husband and works himself hard at the institute. The last thing he needs is an unfaithful wife. Fortunately, I can pretend I’m staying with Marie for a night which is not out of place; and my infidelity remains a secret.

But when the craving between us gets too much, we sometimes meet up halfway; late at night.

He waits for me in that dirty dark back alley on the edge of town.

I park-up nearby and get out of the car; looking like a cheap whore in a skimpy skirt.

I’m very nervous as I enter that alley; wondering if its him who’ll be waiting for me!

The tap of my stilettos gives my approach away; I know that; But the excitement is intoxicating!

I’m panting slightly and my cunt is clawing for Brad’s cock.

My heart thumps, “Are you there Brad?” I whisper with a croak

The seconds seemed to stretch eternally.

Until I hear Brad’s reassuring reply, “Yea; right here Linda.” he whispers.

Two more steps and I’m safely in his arms; our mouths meeting passionately.

“Gee, God you taste so sweet sister” he groans while his hands roam over me.

“Oh Brad, I’ve missed feeling you against me like this.”

“Yea, I can feel your tits are real firm for me, I bet your nice and juicy down there too?” he groaned.

“I sure am; you wicked boy.” I giggled warmly.

For a while were quietly kissing and caressing each other until suddenly a sound of something rustling nearby startles me!

But Brad reassured me, “It’s okay honey, it’s only a young lad waiting for us in the shadows.”

“A lad; waiting here? What for!” I exclaimed in a whisper; my heart beating.

“It’s ok, Ok? He’s just a buddy of mine; look honey, he’s a little virgin boy; but I really need you to do me a favour; Ok?”

“A favour? What do you mean Brad?” Who is it there in the dark?” Fear laced my voice.

“Just a lad, about fifteen that’s all. I want you to do me a favour with him; just for a few minutes, that’s all; then he disappears; pronto – an we got the night to ourselves!”

“What are you saying Brad? You’ve brought him here for sex with me!”

“Look I’m in deep shit honey; I just need you to give the kid a couple of minutes; that’s all! I’ll be right here with you Ok?”

My mind is numb; dumbfounded.

Brad spoke softly into the dark, “Hey Nicky, come on out here, it’s ok now; Okay.”

A stringy nervous white youth emerged from the gloom; not looking at me but at Brad, as if for guidance. He had longish fair hair and was nearly my height of 5’-6’’. He looked every inch a virgin.

“Ok Nicky, do you wana say hello to the lady?”

“yeh; hello”

“Ok; ya wana show this lady what ya can do for her don’t ya!”

“yeh ... that’s right.”

Observing the pair, I realised they were far more nervous at the situation than myself.

Suddenly my options seemed simple. I could turn my back on this humiliation; simply march off to my car and drive home!

Or ... I could see it through ... give the boy the few minutes that he’d clearly paid Brad for.

Because if I did bale out Brad now, I would certainly be extracting my pound of flesh from him in the course of time. And that felt the more attractive choice.

They were both looking at me; waiting. I stared back at them with a distasteful look and slowly unbuttoned my blouse. It fell open; revealing the white bra beneath. I placed my feet apart and lent back against the alley-wall, waiting.

Brad’s nervous face broke into a grateful smile and he put his hand on the worried youth’s shoulder,

“There you are Nicky the lady is waiting for you. Go get some!”

The youth reluctantly came up to me and I put my hand on his cheek and stroked his ear. He tried to smile. I pulled his head onto my chest and he gave a kind of whimper. I took his hand and put it onto my breast and he began to loosen up some. I felt down for his jean’s waistband and unclipped the waist button.

His breath quickened as I ran his zip down and found his erect little cock, “Mmm, what a clever lad you are! ... are you sure your only fifteen?” I murmured to the boy.

“Yes Mam.” he said looking at me wide-eyed.

“Ok, now Nicky, are you going to feel inside my pussy?”

I pulled my sheath skirt up onto my hips to reveal that my naked cunt was available to him.

As his hand fumbled over my cunt and I feigned a moan for the kid.

I shot a glance at Brad. The bastard was mesmerized. He’d pay for this outrage.

The youths fumbling fingers had a surprisingly erotic effect; sort of underling the lads innocence; which in turn juiced my cunt up.

Then the darnedest thing; the boy paused a moment; taking out something he’d stowed inside his shirt.

“Is it OK for me to use this now Mam?”

In the gloom it took me a few seconds before I gasped in horror,

“Where the fuck did you get that thing from Nicky!” croaked Brad.

“My Mom hides it in her bedroom; but I just borrowed it for tonight.”

“Fucking hell Nicky! This’ll be extra from you later Okay!!”

I glowered at Brad who was unable hide his shamed expression. Now I smiled down at the kid, “Yea that’s cool Nicky, see what you can do with that mother-fucker!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.