Mactown
Chapter 2: Sarah Gets a Different Kind of Lesson

Copyright© 2019 by Hector10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sarah Gets a Different Kind of Lesson - Now that they're the right age, Robert needs to teach his twin daughters how teenagers in Mactown help the community.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Hank

Maggie’s swollen belly felt warm under Hanks hand. And her sex was tighter than it was a few weeks ago. She was whimpering and moaning like bitch in heat and it was driving Hank wild.

Probably the most difficult thing for Hank to manage was how he wanted the girls to handle the sex. He tried making them all whores, but that got boring after a while. He tried making them susceptible to his will which caused more problems than he realized it would.

It turned out that having free will powers over people and things, could get complicated with the wording. Especially in some ancient leather-bound book.

He had to settle with a predisposition towards sex. But of course, that wasn’t enough. Most people had a predisposition towards sex. Plus, that wouldn’t solve his problem on supply and demand. The girls and their bodies had to be resilient, even unbreakable. What was supposed to be enough couldn’t be. And males had to have quick, almost non-existent recovery times.

They had a natural knowledge and skill of how to perform in sexual encounters locked away, but easily accessible. Girls were able to do things with their bodies that otherwise would take years of practice. He’d made his girl’s assholes naturally lubricated and easily accessible, even taken the chances of accident or injury from them. Boys were imbued with the knowledge of performance and pleasure from the moment they hit puberty. What they did with that knowledge of course was up to them.

Hank had very purposefully made his girls have bigger and perkier breasts. And when he realized it was affecting the teenage women everywhere, he capitalized on it. Boys were growing much longer and thicker penises. Girls asses were bigger, rounder, and tighter. He made sure there were less and less fat adolescents and more athletic, fit, and toned bodies in his schools.

Health had increased drastically, and physical ugliness had almost passed away from his town. Couldn’t do much for the other kind of ugly though. That was a little too complicated for him.

He also couldn’t let his girls be out of commission too long after birth or pregnancy. It took the fun out of things. That was a more difficult edit he had to make. But he was glad for the work. Now Maggie was in her second month of pregnancy, and only in a month, he’d have another baby girl.

“She’ll be a good slut to you daddy. I promise.” Maggie whimpered.

“I know sweetie.” Hank leaned forward and kissed his fourteen-year-old daughter, his cock ready to explode.

So, Hank had to give his girls a kind of monster deep inside them. A monster that if ever awakened would never be able to be quieted again. It could be tamed, guided, even tied down, but it would never be capable of rest.

How that monster manifested was a totally different thing and Hank let randomness and fetishes take care of that. A lighter touch could be needed sometimes, and he was already pretty heavy handed.

Hank kneaded his baby girl’s breasts. Anna kissed her pregnant sister, rubbing her own swollen belly. And their mother, and Hank’s baby sister Lily shared her daughter’s tits with Hank.

Population control was a big worry of his too. He made sure his high school put birth control in the water, for boys and girls. But there were trips, mistakes, and random luck he had to consider. Plus, all the incest that was occurring right before high school that he let happen. He also made it allowed that girls could be pregnant with up to three fertilized egg cells at a time each possible to be from different men. It was an issue he still had to work on that was especially hard considering how much he liked his current rules. But those were from a different time, when he was young and had just gotten his book.

After all, with pumping another load into his very pregnant daughter he had to admit he wasn’t a very good practitioner himself.

Sarah Sarah was waiting for her brother to pick her up from school. It was the last day of school before Thanksgiving break and she was more than ready for it. She hadn’t made plans with her friends yet, but they promised that they would. She hoped they’d go to the watering hole at the edge of town. But her friends had already been picked up or walked home so she was by herself.

Sarah was fourteen and about 5 feet tall with black wavy hair. Her skin was smooth and fair, with a splash of freckles across the bridge of her nose. She had dazzling grey eyes and a cute smile. She was fit from horseback riding and soccer and was skinny, so her stomach and muscles were toned even at her age.

But her best feature were her full breasts that had developed perfectly in the last few years.

She noticed men, even her teachers staring at them all the time. Especially when she didn’t make the foresight to cover up her cleavage.

And her ass was fantastic as well. A nice bubble but that was a perfect handful. It was so nice she was getting spanked daily by mystery guys in the hallways. She was flattered but it had gotten to the point where it was excessive, and she spent as little time as she could in the hallways now.

While she was waiting her English teacher caught her eye. “Sarah, how are you?” He asked.

Sarah really liked Mr. Jackson. He was a plump middle-aged man with a neat beard and rosy cheeks. When he wore glasses, Sarah thought he looked like a college professor. He was really nice and always could make his students laugh. He wasn’t anything like her PE teacher, Mr. White, who kind of creeped Sarah out.

“I’m alright, glad that it’s break.” She said with a smile.

“You and me both. Have you still been getting bothered in the hallways?” Mr. Jackson was the only person that Sarah and her friends felt comfortable talking to about the hallways.

Sarah nodded and he frowned.

“Well if you ever find out who it is just let me know and I’ll talk care of it.”

“Thanks Mr. Jackson.” That’s when her brother and three of his friends rolled up in the car.

His friends waved as Jeffrey called out to his baby sister. “Hey Sarah, let’s go!”

“That’s my ride, bye!”

Mr. Jackson waved her goodbye and she got in the back her brother’s car.

Sarah’s brother Jeffrey was a senior at the local high school, along with most of his friends. He was a running back for the football team. Not the biggest guy, but fit and tall. His black hair was curly and grey eyes just like Sarah.

In just a few months he’d be going to the local college while Sarah would be going to Mactown high school.

“Wow Jeffrey, your sister’s going to be a bomb at high school.” One of them said. A few laughed and agreed.

Sarah blushed but kind of couldn’t blame them. She was wearing a dark short-sleeved blouse that showed off her cleavage, and jean shorts, and her hair was looking particularly shiny and clean today.

Jeffrey smiled. As he drove Jeffrey’s friends continued to flirt with Sarah. At first, she was uncomfortable, and thought about the guys in the hallway that would touch her. But they quickly grew on her, and she even started to flirt back.

“Hey why doesn’t your sister come with us to Ben’s place.” one of them suggested.

“She can hang out with some high school kids. He even has a pool.”

Sarah was hesitant. She still had to meet with her friends later.

But before Sarah could object, Jeffrey said it was a great idea and turned the car towards Ben’s place. She was nervous but didn’t want to make a fuss.

Jeffrey parked the car in Ben’s driveway. The house was big, and Sarah could only imagine what the pool looked like. They went through the spacious living room and elegant kitchen to the backyard outside. Sara was right the pool was magnificent. It was deep ad wide and had a long row of waterfall on one of its sides.

To her surprise and rise in anxiety more of Jeffrey’s friends were waiting outside by the pool. Some were already swimming, others were lounging with beers in their hands. These guys were intimidating football players and wrestlers. Their size alone was daunting. There wasn’t one girl.

“Come into the pool.” Sarah recognized Ben waving from the water.

“Umm Jeffrey, I don’t have anything to wear.”

But her brother and his friends were already stripping their clothes off, throwing their boxers to the sides. Sarah choked on her words as she saw their massive members swinging from between their legs.

“Ohh ... I didn’t realize...” Sarah stammered out. Those things were really big.

Jeffrey looked down, slightly pleased, “What, never gone skinny dipping with boys before?”

Sarah could feel her face turning red hot, “You’re my brother, I don’t want to see that.” But she wasn’t really looking away.

“Could’ve fooled me.” Jeffrey jumped into the pool. He came back up, “If you really don’t want to skinny dip Ben could bring you his sister’s bathing suit, or you could walk home.”

“I’d be happy to help.” Ben hopped out and suddenly there was another man meat swinging for Sarah’s attention.

The walk was too far for her, and she’d be fine with something to wear. Jeremy had that effect on her. He could just convince her of anything. She just always found her brother to be wise and understanding. He seemed to have life put together. And she wanted to prove that she could be the same.

“I think my sister should have something that’ll fit you.” Ben led her into the house. “You can change in my her room.” Ben grabbed her hand and brought her upstairs where his sister’s room was. Sarah tried to keep her eyes off his naked ass, but Ben was a swimmer and he had a great body because of it.

Sarah didn’t get the feeling that anyone lived in his sister’s room. There weren’t any posters on the walls or clothes on the floor or bed. The bed itself looked like no one had touched it for a while.

Although she didn’t really think much about it. Because Ben handed her the swimsuit and suddenly left so she could change. With nothing else to do Sarah changed.

After stripping down and putting the bathing suit on she looked into the mirror on the wall. It was a tiny suit, especially on her young perky tits.

It was too small for her chest to be comfortable, and her tits were spilling out of the top shamelessly. Her bottoms were little more than a triangle covering up her front and back, and the thin straps were tied tightly to the side, showing off the smooth skin of her leg.

In any other situation she would have refused wearing the suit.

But she had to admit she looked damn good and was even a little turned on. Sarah looked like she’d walked out of a swimsuit catalog, albeit for teenagers. She had to show off, and she didn’t want to disappoint the guys, not after they were so nice.

So, when she came back downstairs, she came in the suit.

The guys clapped and cheered, and Sarah blushed all over her body.

“There she is.”

“There, that wasn’t so hard, was it?”

“Let’s go already, we’re losing daylight.”

Looking at them all shirtless turned her on more. They were fit and the sun glistened off of their bodies, just like hers.

When she approached the pool, they didn’t even give her a chance to walk in. One of the guys wrapped his arms around her exposed midriff, lifted her up so her already squeezed breasts were pressed together even more.

He jumped in with her in his arms.

They were laughing as she came back up, sputtering and chuckling despite herself.

She was still anxious around them. She could never tell who had trunks on and who didn’t, but most of them didn’t. She wasn’t the center of attention which she was glad for. She didn’t think she could handle all of them flirting with her.

It was innocent enough at first, and she gave as good as she got. But when they started to touch her she started to feel on edge. They’d poke at her legs and arms first, put their hands on her shoulders or shake her around like they were trying to scare or just annoy her. She could feel a tingling in her stomach and her heart rate rising.

She was surprised when her anxieties didn’t calm down when her brother started to play around to. She was sure he’d be able to temper her emotions, but now she was feeling stranger than ever. It started to scare her a little.

She tried to remind herself that as long as she was with Jeffrey, she would be perfectly safe. If he was touching her then it wasn’t so bad, and so could they, right?

Later they started to play chicken. Sara was glad for the respite of attention and was content with chatting with Ben while the others played.

She was feeling really comfortable with him, staring at his swimmer’s body and occasionally getting distracted by the guys playing chicken when she felt him grab a handful of her delicious ass cheek nonchalantly.

She yelped in surprise and covered her mouth. But no one noticed.

When she looked at Ben she saw that he had a hungry look in his eyes.

They stared at each other, Sarah with her mouth lightly agape in awe. She had no idea what she should do. She was filled with the same feeling of danger in the hallways, but she was also filled with a feeling of curiosity and excitement.

He pulled his eyes away from hers and looked up and down at her curves and bare skin.

He let go of her ass cheek and they continued chatting like nothing happened.

A little later the guys invited her to play chicken with them.

She didn’t want to give Ben another reason to touch her, but Jeremy needed her to be his partner, and she couldn’t refuse.

When she was up there were a few pairs going around the pool. Sarah and Jeffrey’s original plan was to avoid people for as long as they could since she would more than likely be knocked over by the bigger guys.

But after avoiding people for a bit Ben and his partner challenged them.

Sarah and Ben shoved at each other. Sarah was pretty sure he was going easy on her, so she took the chance to attack with a little more force. When he leaned over to push her, she shoved him to the side, beating him.

But as he was falling, he grabbed at her, trying to pull himself back up. He grabbed onto something, and they both fell over into the water.

When they both emerged, Sarah was met with looks of shock and a few chuckles.

Sarah looked around and saw Ben holding something in his hands. He had a look of pleasant surprise. Sarah eyes widened in realization. He was holding her top.

She looked down at her bare breasts.

They were out for everyone to see, nipples and all. She screamed and covered herself up with her hands. Her face turned beet red. The guys were laughing but assuring her that it wasn’t a big deal. Sarah tried to keep her composure and swam over to Ben, asking for her top back. Instead he tossed it over to Jeffrey who tossed it to someone else when Sarah went up to her.

She groaned in frustration.

They turned it into a game of monkey in the middle. She would swim all over the pool trying to get it as they tossed it over her head. It was hard enough trying to beat the group of them, but she was only swimming with one arm as she used the other one to cover herself up. When Jeffrey almost let her have it, she shot both of her hands out to grab at the flying top. With both of her hands off she gave up trying to cover herself and let them see it all.

They cheered at the perfect view.

Some of the guys outside of the pool waved her other clothes over their heads, showing that she had no other choice than to continue the chase. At one point one of them accidentally sent the top flying over the fence into another yard.

Everyone watched, shocked as it went onto the stranger’s property.

Sarah pleaded with them to go and get it, but they refused. Ben had already gotten in trouble with the neighborhood about his loud parties and he didn’t want to get in trouble for trespassing. Plus, if the people were home none of them wanted to explain how the top got there. Sarah groaned loudly and gave up, leaning against the wall of the pool.

The guys all swam up to her apologizing profusely.

Sarah didn’t even bother covering herself up, but the guys didn’t seem interested at first. They continued to joke and laugh, and overtime they began to joke more and more about the top and Sarah exposed tits.

Soon joking turned into compliments, and quickly into admiration. Sarah was liking the attention but noticed their growing proximity, their intense gazes, and wandering fingers.

Jeffery was even one of the most entranced by his sister’s hard nipples.

Until finally, one of them put his hand on her breast.

She immediately stopped talking and stared him right in the eyes. She didn’t know his name. She wanted to tell him to take his hand off, but she couldn’t find her voice from shock. Her heart was pumping fast and her arms went weak. She wanted to run away fast. But their eyes held her there.

The others quickly joined in, pinching each of her nipples and fondling the perfectly round globes. Jeffery especially took an interest in touching his baby sister. But there wasn’t enough underage boob for all of them, so they were touching her sides and legs, getting closer and closer to her sex.

Jeffery then licked his sister’s nipple once, twice, then sucked on it fiercely. Sarah gasped as electricity shot through her body. He kissed her for several seconds, before someone else had a turn.

After everyone in the water had a turn the guys outside wanted some as well. So, they lifted her up and carried her out of the water, placing her on an expensive outdoor cushion.

Sarah didn’t know how long they took taking turns touching and kissing her but she knew she loved every second. She had dozens of hands all over her body, many of them taking special care of her tits and ass.

At one point they took her bottoms off and began to finger her. She never had anyone do this to her, not even herself. She’d always been curious but never really got around to it. She loved the feeling of different fingers inside her. Some were course and callused, others were soft but strong.

But then she noticed the neighbors watching from their back porch.

“Wait, stop, this is too far.” She said timidly, but loud enough for them to hear. “They can see us.”

But instead of listening, Jeffrey, her own brother, moved her off the cushion and shoved her down to her knees. He pinched her nipple and she squealed. He took the chance of her opening her young mouth wide. He grabbed the back of her head and she resisted, scared of the fat long prick. But he eventually forced his sister’s lips around his rod.

He sighed heavily from the deep satisfaction. Her mouth was wet and warm. Sarah’s tongue and lips lightly brushed his meat. He told her to kiss it a few times before he had her take it in deep and she obeyed.

The other guys poked at her face, rubbing their meat on her cheeks. Someone was recording with a camera. Sarah hadn’t seen it before, but she was beginning to worry they had it around earlier.

“Don’t put this on the internet, please.” She begged.

Jeffrey stroked her hair, “No problem little sis.” She was naïve enough to believe him.

She didn’t know what she was going to do. She was scared at their intensity and scared of what the neighbors would say or do. But Jeffrey was holding her attention, and she was most worried of what he would do if she didn’t satisfy him.

And she couldn’t believe she was sucking her big brother’s cock. She felt dirty and ashamed. She never realized he was perverted enough to be interested in incest. She knew boys found her attractive, but she never imagined he would. And she didn’t know she’d be as turned on as she was.

Sarah slobbered all over his dick, trying to get it wet and sloppy. The taste was salty and to her intense shame she was starting to really like it.

Jeffrey was rough and forceful. He was good at guiding her on how to be better at sucking her brother’s baby maker, but he was demanding and expectant. He seemed impatient to get as much of his meat down her throat at possible, despite her clear objections and difficulties.

She would lick the shaft up and down from the very base to the tip, making sure to kiss at the top. When she was finally able to reach the base of his cock, thanks almost entirely to Jeffrey’s forceful hand, he had her lick at his balls, eventually taking even them into her slutty mouth.

“Hey, let’s take this bitch on the road.”

“Yeah we should go. The neighbors aren’t friendly,” Ben explained, “And they’re not really from around here.”

“Sure, hold on.” Jeffrey said.

Sarah could feel her brother’s cock twitching. He tensed up.

He strained, “Get ready slut. Keep your mouth open. I’ve been waiting for this my whole life.” Jeffrey pulled out of her mouth and unloaded his cum onto her face. It was an incredible amount by anyone’s measure. He seemed to never stop. Sarah tasted her brother’s salty seed as it squirted into her mouth and on her tongue. She could feel it staining her lips and globing on her chin and cheeks. Two substantial squirts shut one of her eyes.

“Come here sexy,” One of Jeffrey’s friends pulled on Sarah’s arm and dragged her through the house, despite her protests. Jeffrey and a few others followed them out of the house. Cum was dripping from her face and down to her chest, dribbling to her nipples. Someone wiped it from her face and into her mouth.

“Hey what about us?” Someone left behind asked.

“Meet us at my place.” Jeffrey shouted back.

Sarah was unceremoniously shoved into her brother’s car. Jeffrey and Ben sat at the front, and two others sat in the back seat with Sarah to the side. The camera had followed in Ben’s hands. Jeffrey started the car and started down the road.

A hand was placed behind her head and she was forced down onto the expectant rod next to her. It was easily as large as her brother’s member.

The boy moaned, “Damn Jeffrey, your sister is a fucking teen goddess.” He was pumping her head up and down his shaft vigorously, as if intent on choking her.

Jeffrey drove down the road and Sarah started getting nervous, but his friend had her keep going strong.

She was inexperienced but trying her best. The boy adjusted her position so that Sarah’s knees were planted on the seat and her ass was sticking right up into the window. She wanted her brother to appreciate her doing this for him and his friends and she had to admit that she was enjoying it a bit, so she tried her hardest sucking him off.

Sarah realized that not only was her brother taking the long way home, but also was heading downtown and going in circles. The ride home from where they were should have only taken five minutes, but now he was making it take a half hour. He’d come up to a yellow stoplight and slow down. Ensuring that he caught the red.

Each time this happened Jeffrey’s friend would hold Sarah down into his groin for the whole light. Sarah learned to take deep breaths before the lights or she wouldn’t make it for the whole stop, and she’d have to come up sputtering and coughing.

It wasn’t every time that someone was next to them, but it was enough that more than a dozen people witnessed Sarah deep throating a boy’s cock. Her asshole sticking straight up into their vision. She couldn’t see people, but she heard several of them honk their horns in response to the show.

Jeffrey used the driver side buttons to roll the windows down. Guys were cat calling and whooping at Sarah, calling her a whore and slut, egging her on. She was feeling more and more embarrassed, ashamed, and dirty.

But this is what her brother wanted, right? She felt like it was expected of her, and if she didn’t no one would appreciate it. And hadn’t she enjoyed fooling around with the guys? It was hard to argue she wasn’t a whore when she was butt naked, a cock six inches deep in her throat cumming into her stomach, and in public.

At one-point Jeffrey finally started making his way home. Sarah had switched over to the boy on the far side after swallowing the other guy’s load. She had to lean all the way over the center seat and the boy in it. The two friends sitting with Sarah both had stuck their fingers in her asshole. She had begged them to take their fingers out but they both shoved her head back down and shut her up. As afraid as she was by their force, she was more worried at how much she was beginning to like what they were doing in her backdoor.

They were barely a street from their turn when a police car came up behind, pulling them over. Sarah attempted to scramble to cover herself up, thinking that the jig was up.

But Jeffrey’s friend kept her head in his lap. When the cop came around and looked into the window, he was met with the sight of Jeffrey’s friend throat fucking a small teenage girl.

When the officer tapped on the glass Jeffrey’s friend slowed down.

“Afternoon officer, how can I help you?” Jeffrey acted like nothing was the matter and Sarah kept on bobbing her head up and down. The officer played right along.

“You realize how fast you were going?” the officer had red hair and a thin mustache, and not very attractive.

“No, can’t say that I do.” Jeffrey’s friend was suddenly breathless.

“You were over ten past the limit.” He gave Sarah a cursory glance. “We got a call that a girl was getting raped over on Bleaker St. About five foot, young, had black hair. Looked kind of like that girl there. I could take you in for that.” Sarah felt so wrong just sitting there, gobbling on meat as the two conversed.

Jeffrey’s friend wasn’t really looking at the officer, but he perked up anyway. “I’m sorry officer but we have no idea what you’re talking about. We’re not raping you are we Sarah?” He was mostly focused on her ass. He had a finger in there, and a hand on the back of her head pressing down hard, but he was also clearly worried about the amount of trouble he was in.

Sarah shook her head.

“Tell you what kid, give me and my partner that piece of ass you’ve got there, and I won’t take you in for reckless endangerment and rape.” Sarah felt her heart pound.

Were they talking about her? What did they want to do with her? Jeffrey wouldn’t just give her up like that, would he?

“I’m sorry officer but I can’t just do that, she’s my sister.” Sarah didn’t think it was such a good idea to tell the officers that he was passing his sister around. Plus, it wasn’t that hard to infer that he had or would be incestuously reaming her.

“Then I guess we’ll just write you up and take you in. And your sister can walk home. Maybe the judge will go easy on you, and your sister won’t be raped walking back home naked.” The officer’s partner was now waiting next to him. He was a large black man with a buzzed head.

“Ok, ok, ok. Can you just do us a favor and let him finish.” Jeffrey asked, his friend slowly building in speed and power.

“I’m almost finished,” His friend promised.

“Yeah, just let her out when you’re done.”

Sarah couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Her brother was going to give her up like a cheap prostitute to a couple of police officers they never even met before. She was terrified now but couldn’t escape because she was really getting her throat railed now. It was getting sorer and sorer the closer he got.

At one point she was taking so much of his meat that her nose was hitting his pelvis repeatedly. She had no idea how she was doing it. Sarah could hardly breath, being choked by his metal like rod, and finally he roared and shoved his meat as deep as it could go, releasing a massive load down her choked throat. Sarah’s first time taking cum down her throat was salty and thick and came in huge spurts that filled her mouth and throat up. All the way to the point that she couldn’t swallow all of it, and a lot of it leaked out of lips. The second time was just as hard and just as delicious.

Jeffrey’s friend took the semen that leaked out and smeared it all over the underage teenager’s face.

When she resurfaced from his lap she was about to argue, but then she saw herself in the mirror rearview mirror. Her face was coated in white cum, her lips were leaking semen, her eyes were watering, and her hair was disheveled.

She barely had time to reflect on how slutty and sexy she looked before the door opened and she was being manhandled for the hundredth time.

The officers dragged her out and closed the door behind her. They let her go and backed up, getting a good look at her angelic and disheveled naked skin. She got out and approached the unattractive officers who were waiting by the hood of Jeffrey’s car.

They motioned for him to turn the car off and Jeffrey did. One of them took their shirt off and placed it on the hood so Sarah wouldn’t burn herself. Then they laid Sarah on her back as they fondled her breasts and touched her legs and face. Sarah was feeling used, and wanted nothing more than for them to stop, especially when they started to kiss her mouth.

And it didn’t take them long to move on. Soon enough they pulled her back up to her feet, turned her around and bent her over the hood so that she was looking straight into her brother’s face through her hair.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.