Mactown - Cover

Mactown

Copyright© 2019 by Hector10

Chapter 1: A Pair of Twins Are Finally Old Enough

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Pair of Twins Are Finally Old Enough - Now that they're the right age, Robert needs to teach his twin daughters how teenagers in Mactown help the community.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Hank

Hank’s screen was bright, showing Maggie was leg-locked with her older sister, Anna on the bed. They were in their lace panties, and nothing else. The two of them were kissing intensely. Anna’s big tits and tiny pink nipples were pressing hard against Maggie’s budding breasts. Their flat stomachs rubbed against each other, sweat beginning to glisten.

“Are we distracting you from something?” The Joneses were sitting across from Hank’s desk.

Hank puled his eyes from his daughters for a moment, just when they were winking at the camera connecting them and their father. “I’m sorry, I’ve been very busy.”

“You’re very young to be a principle.” The mother said.

Anna put her hand under Maggie’s panties, “You’re not the first person who’s said that.” Hank wished he was with his daughters. He just got Maggie introduced to sex and was very jealous of Anna.

“Sir we wanted to speak to you about our daughter.” father Jones said.

“Whatever you wanted to talk about I’m sure it’s not serious. Maria is a very good student by all her teacher’s accounts.” Maria was under Hank’s desk, slobbering on his cock, naked as the day she was born. Her blond hair tied into a ponytail, her sixteen-year-old tits presenting themselves beautifully and provocatively to him.

“Sir, there were things that we saw in this school. Things that...” The mother trailed off.

“I understand how you must feel.” Hank began, pulling his antique leather-bound book towards him. “Being new to the area but I assure you everything will make more sense soon.”

The parents began speaking again, but Hank wasn’t listening. He was writing into his notebook. Some of the notes were staring up at him. Notes about teenager’s promiscuity, edits to their looks. It had been over a decade since Hank discovered the powerful book. With it he had changed his little sister to obey him, then make the girls at his school lust for him.

He was older now and he’d changed things so much. It was hard to keep track of them all.

There was no way he could have been made the principle of the school at twenty-six without changing how people saw and treated him to listen to what he said. And as he improved with the technical aspects of his magical book, he was noticing broad changes to town that he’d never meant to make. The more people he changed the more indirect changes to others around them occurred. It had affected the whole area.

Girls were developing very prominent features early in their lives. They were more prone to obedience. Law was seriously, but he was noticing more work arounds. Families were growing closer and more older women were leaving their homes for work beyond.

None of it was perfect, but he was beginning to like that to.

And this interaction with the Joneses was the perfect example.

He wrote in his book, Mr. Jones will lust for his daughter Maria, and Mrs. Jones won’t have the heart or will to stop them.

There was no change he could see, but he knew it happened, or would soon. And he couldn’t help but wonder what else was happening in Mactown.

Robert Andrea was sleeping in the passenger’s seat. Her large chest was rising and falling. Robert’s daughter had big tits for only being recently fourteen. They strained against her tight halter-top. Her curly black hair cascaded down her shoulders and her tight booty shorts accentuated her smooth legs and dark olive skin. Just the thought of her tits naked in the shower from the look he stole in the morning had his erection pressing against his boxers. He was a pretty fit guy for someone in his forties. He was six feet tall, with a strong jaw and greying hair and green eyes.

He put a hand on her right breast. It was over her shirt, but it was still a glorious feeling in his palm. He touched ever so slightly so she didn’t wake, and it was a lot to not take a tight grope on her globes.

He lowered his touching to her inner thigh, shaking her awake and saying, “Baby, we’re here.” Robert was taking his daughter to the beach for her fourteenth birthday.

Drea blinked open her big almond eyes, a dazzling smile widening on her face. “Yayyy.”

Outside was the beach hotel. It had only been an hour drive to the hotel, but far enough for them to enjoy her birthday celebration away from home.

“I feel bad Lauren isn’t here to join us.” Drea said as they pulled the luggage out of the car.

Robert was eye fucking his baby girl. Standing she looked even better in her tiny booty shorts and white halter top. “Me to baby, but I’m sure your mother is taking your sister somewhere just as fun.”

Robert had a lot of difficulty deciding if he wanted to take his time with his twins or if he wanted them at the same time for his first experience with the pair. But he found he had more fun in his head with them one at a time first.

Robert was at the front desk, getting the keys for their room. The female desk clerk was eyeing Drea judgmentally. There was a lot of cleavage and a lot of ass exposed.

Their room was moderately sized and modernly styled, with only one bed. The walls were mostly hanging mirrors except for one spot where the TV hung from. The bathroom was to the immediate left of the front door, and one of those with only a sliding door that didn’t lock.

They left their bags on the bed and Drea let out a relieved groan.

“I’m sooo ready to go to the beach.” She was just beginning to peel her bag open.

“Slow down it’s only Friday.”

“But school was crazy boring today. I’m antsy, I need to get out there.” She flopped onto the bed, “I can’t wait to start high school.”

“Still a year.” Robert didn’t know why this school district was so different, but for some reason your high-school years were fifteen to nineteen. “Actually, this is a good chance for me to give you your birthday present.” Robert started digging into his backpack.

“Dad, you didn’t have to do that, you already took me to the beach.”

Robert shrugged and gave her the gift bag. Looking at it curiously Drea dig into the bag and pulled out the shiny blue bikini inside.

Her eyes widened and she beamed, “Dad, oh my god thanks!”

“I thought it was appropriate for the weekend. Try it on, while I go to the bathroom.”

Drea obliged happily and waited as Robert went in the bathroom to change. It didn’t take long for him to change. He ripped his pants of and pulled his swimming shorts on. Without waiting he slowly slid the door open and peeked outside. Drea was just pulling her pants down.

She was already topless, and he got an incredible view of her perky underage mounds. Her nipples were brown and small, with a rim around. Her flat stomach was toned and tanned. He made a few quick texts and exited the bathroom in only his swimming shorts.

Drea was just in the process of pulling the tiny G-string bottoms up. She was tying up the string to hold up the bottoms when Robert came up behind her and he slid his fingers along her bare and toned thigh and her soft but firm stomach.

Drea inhaled sharply at his touch, “Dad what are you doing?” She demanded. She tried to pull away, but she was too close to the wall, and a mere step forward was all he needed to stick to her body. He pressed his cock between her voluptuous ass cheeks. Her hands lay between him and her, trying to shove each other apart.

His fingers found their way to one of her nipples and pinched. She gasped and he shushed her, “You and your sister have been teasing me too long. I saw your naked body and I couldn’t stop myself.”

He sucked on her neck and she inhaled again, “Dad stop,” She said softly. His fingers were at her nipples and inner thigh. “I’m your daughter, this is wrong. Please stop.”

He quieted her by locking his lips with hers. She resisted at first, but he forced her lips apart and she relented. His metal like rod was getting harder, longer, and thicker. Drea whimpered into his mouth as his man meat pressed deeper between her cheeks. He dry humped into her ass and his shorts started so peel off.

Drea finally started trading saliva with her tongue and that was all the invitation Robert needed. He pulled his shorts off and his cock bobbed out. Drea started breathing hard. Robert could tell she was excited.

He picked her up and threw her onto the bed. He kissed her full on the mouth. “Stay there.”

He started rummaging through his bag. “What are you doing?” she asked biting her lip.

Robert pulled out a small camera and turned it on to start recording. “Sweetie I’m going to record you losing your virginity.”

She sucked on her lip, saying softly, “Daddy, you shouldn’t.”

Robert put the camera on the coffee table and pointed it close to Drea’s face. He dove down between her legs where her pussy was sopping wet. Robert started playing with his underage daughter’s clit and Drea breathed hard.

He started by slowling licking her clit up and down nice and slow. Drea moaned for her father as he moved on to cupping his lips around her clit and sucking on it softly at first and getting harder and harder. Drea groaned and started wriggling on the bed.

“Oh fuck dad. Daddy yes, no one’s ever touched me like this before.” The tingling in her lower half was getting intense fast.

Robert wetted his finger and thumb and stuck two fingers in her pussy and rubbed her clit with his thumb. She half-screamed, half-moaned as he fingered his daughter.

“There’s no one better to teach a young girl how to fuck then their father.”

He put his tongue back on her clit and he flicked it with his muscle. Drea was convulsing and writhing. Her legs tightened around Robert’s head.

“Shit, something’s happening dad! Oh, fuck I don’t feel normal!” It was her first climax, and her father was giving it to her.

“It’s ok baby, it’s your orgasm it’s normal. Just let it happen.” He licked at her clit and her back arched as her very first orgasm came to her.

“Yes, yes, yes daddy, yes!” her cunt flooded on his fingers and he licked it off.

“Now come here be a good slut and suck on your father’s cock.” He took the camera as she dropped to her knees and pointed it her face.

“I don’t know how to do this dad.”

“That’s ok baby. Just start licking it, you’ll be a natural.”

Drea did as her father asked and slowly tasted it, sliding her tongue up from his base all the way up to his tip. “Good, baby just like that. More slobber the better. And don’t forget the balls, that is where you came from after all.” On his cue she licked at his balls and Robert groaned. She slobbered on every inch of cock and balls that she could reach. His groin was positively sopping with her saliva.

“Good baby, now wrap those pretty little lips around my daddy cock and suck on it.”

He was right she was a natural. Her mouth wrapped around his cock head and worked his penis like a vacuum. “Look up at the camera baby.” Drea’s eys were glued to the camera and she worked her daddy’s cock, bobbing her head up and down.

“Start taking more baby. I want you to be deepthroating me by the end of this.”

Her mouth popped off. “What’s deepthroating?”

“Don’t ever stop unless I say,” He shoved her mouth back on, “It’s exactly what it sounds like. I stick my cock so far past your lips that I get inside your throat.”

Drea obeyed and sucked in his meat, slowly taking more and more down until she couldn’t take more. “Good baby now relax you’re throat and let more in, then start to swallow like you’re taking a drink of water.” She obliged.

Her eyes teared up and carried two tiny slivers of mascara down her face. She choked and whimpered around his cock. Robert put a hand at the back of her head and gripped her hair hard. Unable to contain himself he pressed her harder into his groin.

Drea choked and gurgled, but Robert’s persistence and force, and her submission allowed his eleven fat inches down her throat. He felt his cock through the skin of her throat. Her eyes were bugging out and she had a pained expression. Robert knew he should go easy on her, but the degenerate in him couldn’t pull out yet. Her pumped his cock into his choking daughter’s throat, pressing her nose into his groin. She slapped his thigh with her hand and still he fucked his little girl’s coffee colored throat.

Finally, when he knew she couldn’t take anymore, he whipped his dick out of her and she gasped for breath. Her big almond eyes were tearing up, her underage tits staring up at him. She whimpered and sputtered out spit from her stained lips.

Robert wasn’t done.

He shoved his cock back down her throat, gripping her head of hair tightly, almost savagely, and ravaged her face, pumping in and out, masturbating with his flesh and blood. Using her like a toy or a piece of meat. Her tits were jiggling back and forth, and he couldn’t help himself.

He pulled back out and ordered her back on the bed. She clambered back on, a little bit of fear in her eyes now that she knew what her dad would do. Her long black hair spread on the mattress giving her a sexy messy look.

Robert straddled his daughter’s chest and put his cock between her tits.

“Squeeze them.” He ordered.

She squeezed his cock with her beautiful tits, and he started fucking her chest, leveraging himself on the bed. His cock peaked out between the cleavage and dove into her mouth. She sucked in his head and swirled her tongue around his cock. Robert pumped his cock in and out of her cleavage and Drea messaged him with her warm melons.

Finally, Robert pulled off her and with his lust at a peak he aimed his rod at his daughter’s snatch.

“Are you ready baby?” she nodded apprehensively.

Robert pressed through her labia and squeezed through her virginal membrane. Drea breathed hard, squeezing on her tits hard and arching her back. Robert took it slowly. He like roughing her up, but he didn’t want to hurt her. At the same time his lust was driving him wild. Still he forced himself to take his time sinking his thick eleven inches into her hole

“Dad, oh fuck dad, you’re stretching me out. I think you’re going to rip me in half.” She said breathlessly.”

He was a quarter in, “The internet is going to love this baby. Father taking his underage daughter’s virginity.”

She was in too much stress to look at him, but she was clearly distressed, “What? Dad you can’t put this up.”

He leaned forward and she groaned at his accelerated invasion. “Shh baby. I’m going to put this up, and any pervert is going to find this. You’re going to be recognizable as the underage whore by everyone.” Drea was panting now, her sexy chest rising and falling for the camera.

Robert invaded more of her insides, relishing the ecstasy of his creation’s insides. He drew out just a bit and pushed back in and she skipped a breath. He was just over halfway inside. He was pumping in and out slowly and back and forth, always increasing his insert on each thrust. It was more pressure on Drea, and she was starting to take half breaths and she strained against the bed, groaning at the pressure.

She was beginning to sweat, and Robert was sucking on her nipples, biting and nibbling at the areolas. Drea clawed at his back and he pressed his hand on the low part of her stomach. Drea screamed and he almost creamed inside her. He was an inch from being fully inside. With so little left he shoved into her hard and she wailed in pain, her eyes fluttering her back arched as high as she could. He was at the end of the line. Their groins were pressing hard into each other, and he could feel his cock tightly flush against her cervix.

“Oh, fuck dad. I’m fucking wrecked. I think you broke me.” Her eyes were closed and she looked strained, but she was messaging her tits and her cunt was tight on his cock. She opened her eyes and looked in the camera, “Fuck me like you hate me daddy.” She begged.

Robert immediately started drilling his little girl. She wrapped her legs around him and held him tightly as she screeched in pleasure pain. The sounds of skin slapping on skin reverberated in the hotel room and their juices squelched. He wrapped his hand around her throat and choked her as her eyes fluttered and her toes curled.

She squeezed her words through his tight grip, “Use me like a slave dad! Tear my pussy up and make it hurt!”

Robert was sawing his daughter’s cunt, hitting her G-spot and wriggling his cock against her cunt walls. “That’s it baby, moan like the whore you are. When we get home, I’m going to treat you like the cock slave you are.”

She humped her sex back at him, “Yes daddy, yes. My legs will always be open for you. Mom can’t take care of you like I can.”

Robert hammered away with reckless abandon. Drea stopped breathing for a second to soak in her second orgasm as she finally screamed for the camera. If she wasn’t so deep in the moment, she would have noticed the door open to a march of several tall men.

Robert of course noticed since he was the one who contacted them. He waved them over and the growing team of large black men filled the room.

Drea finally took notice, and in the middle of being humped on her eyes widened in surprise, “Wha—what are they doing here? Dad stop, dad look.”

“I know baby, I called them. They’re here for you. For when I’m done with you.”

The guys were fist pumping and chuckling as they stripped down. Their cocks coming into view. Drea’s eyes widened even more in shock.

“Dad no, I can’t. They’re too many.”

Robert slapped her tit and she silenced. “Just focus on me baby. I’ll take care of you all day and night.” He angled his cock to it her G-spot more frequently and harder and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

“Fuck yes dad. I like being your teenage slut.”

“That’s it sweetie, take your old man’s cock. You like this cock?” Drea screamed in affirmation, “That’s right, you like this cock. The cock that made you. You want the cum to?” Drea whimpered and nodded. “I’m going to pump my baby making juice into my fourteen-year-old baby on camera.”

She shook her head again, “Dad, you can’t. I’m not on the pill daddy. We could get in trouble. You could get arrested.”

He could feel his balls boiling, “I don’t give a shit baby girl. I’m going to impregnate my daughter on camera and put it on the internet.”

He started ravaging her harder and harder, she screamed for him to stop. “Daddy, please stop I’m not ready to be a mother. I don’t want to get pregnant.”

He gave her nipple a hard suck, “You’re getting another sibling.” Robert tensed up and shoved his cock as deep as it could go, squirting his incestuous cum past her cervix and into her womb. Drea whimpered and panted as he pumped the last dregs of his balls into his underage daughter.

As he pulled away from her the team of a dozen large men surrounded Drea. She barely had time to whine before one of them dragged her limp body and hung her head off the edge of the bed. Another spread her legs wide and slipped into her used cunt. They took turns fucking her throat and pussy, spit roasting her like the whore she was.

The first one down her throat looked her in the eye, “It’s not just us little girl. There’s more waiting in the hall and lobby.” She might have been worried if she wasn’t in so much ecstasy.

They weren’t all bigger than her dad. But a lot were wider or longer, and they stretched her throat our or ripped into her cunt. And they were just as rough as her dad had been, but with more hands and more access. They messaged her clit and tits, pinched and twisted her nipples, pulled on her hair, and choked her.

When they were fully revved up and lubed, they flipped her over and spread her legs so the biggest of them could line her cock up with her backdoor.

She was panting, “Please don’t, I can’t ... I can’t take more.” She begged.

“But you want more.”

He put one hand on her throat and pulled on her to bring her close. He used the other to line his cock up and press it tight to her rosebud. Where he expected dry resistance her backdoor positively gaped for him, wet and ready with its own lubrication. He’d never seen anything like that before but took full enjoyment of it. He sank into her tight hole. Despite it’s inviting opening his cock was still too big for it and put up a big fight. She breathlessly strained against the pain of her stretched opening. She groaned in pleasure pain as he sank his long and beer-canned sized cock into her ass. He shoved his length deep in her and she wailed out loud.

There was a thumping from the other side of the wall. Someone yelled something about noise and was left ignored.

They showed her no mercy after that. Once he was full in her ass he ravaged her backdoor with fervor. Someone settled underneath her and shoved his cock up her pussy and there they were, double penetrating the fourteen-year-old girl.

Robert wasn’t out of the game long. Soon enough he was fucking her face upside down while they shared her ass. They put her on her shoulders and jack hammered her pussy, and then her ass. Robert shared her throat with one of them until they both pumped her stomach full of semen. They had her on her back, triple penetrating her ass and underage pussy. They pulled on her hair and then her arms for leverage to pump into her ass harder.

Drea rode them like the whore she was, relishing each squirt of semen they pumped into her. No one was allowed to cream in her pussy, only her father had that right. But otherwise they used her like a piece of meat all day and night long. By the time they were finished with her just over thirty men had their way with each of her holes.

They cleared out and left the happy father and daughter to their bed. But Robert made her put on her swimsuit he bought for her and fetch more towels from the clerk desk, without cleaning up.

Drea was blushing intensely behind the cum on her cheeks, “You think it’s my size?”

“It fits perfectly.”

Drea turned her neck around to look at her round ass. “You don’t think it’s too revealing?” Robert knew she was only asking for his sake.

“No baby. You look beautiful, like always.”

“Aww, thanks dad.”

Her tits were covered by the tiny triangles, tied together by a weak and thin string. Her cleavage was spread out and provocative. The G-string bottoms were little more than lines except for the tiny rectangle covering Drea’s mound.

Drea went up to the male clerk caked in man painted in cum and dressed like a whore. She was dripping in semen, her hair caked and dried and one of her eyes shut. But she got her towels, and an extra dose of cum forced down her throat.

After they both got enough sleep in them next morning, they got ready to go to the beach.

Robert was carrying the bag of snacks and big towels. Drea had her towel wrapped around her neck and left her clothes behind, only her bikini on.

They were walking on the beach, the morning just finishing its rise over the sun. There were the last dregs of the summer vacationers still crowding the beaches. The beach chairs and umbrellas were taken up and the father and daughter pair had to walk along the sand looking for a spot.

Andrea was noticing a lot of lingering glances on her ass and her cleavage and she could tell that her dad was noticing it as well. It was mostly from guys only a little older than her, the ones that were allowed to be attracted to an underage girl. The looks were crawling on her skin and sent shivers up her spine. She couldn’t help teasing the boys by dropping her phone and jumping on the sand.

She’d said a lot of things when her dad had been on top of her. Things that she’d meant, but Drea didn’t want to be totally drowned by physical needs she never knew her body was screaming for. She wasn’t trying to sleep with anyone else. The last hours had been exhausting for her, but the soreness in her holes was disappearing quickly to her amazement, replaced with a warm empty feeling she couldn’t ignore. And she wanted to maintain a modicum of decency.

After twenty minutes of walking they almost gave up looking for a spot to relax.

“I have an idea,” Robert announced, “There’s a private beach just a little way over there. If we can’t find anything before then we’ll sneak over there and look.”

Drea shrugged. She wasn’t in a huge rush. She liked the walk and the lingering attention.

Though when they arrived at the public beach the sign caught her attention.

Attention: Nude beach, no persons under the age of eighteen allowed any further

There was a tall dune and a fence blocking the view from the water up the shore.

“Dad I’m not allowed.” But the curiosity was percolating in her head. She wondered what it was like.

Her dad put his hand on her ass, “Father and daughter aren’t allowed to fuck, but we did anyway. Besides, who’s going to stop us?”

Drea wasn’t sure. She didn’t want to get in trouble. How bad would it get if they were caught? Would her dad go to jail? Would she? It would definitely be embarrassing. And she was enjoying the beach here enough, where people more her age were spending their time. She was getting scared that her dad wasn’t keeping how much danger they were in in mind.

“Do we have to be naked?”

“No one’s going to make you do anything you’re not comfortable with,” He started fondling her round ass, in front of all the beach goers, “But I’m your father, and I expect you to listen if I tell you to do something.”

Drea was going back and forth. She wasn’t opposed to getting naked, but the potential for arrest had her apprehensive. But she supposed if everyone was naked it wouldn’t be fair if she wasn’t. Except for the fact that she was un underage girl and felt extremely vulnerable in front of leering older men.

“Let’s go in and see what it’s like. Just try it out.” She offered. “If we like it, we can stay.”

Robert smiled, “Sounds perfect.”

They rounded the fence and walked into the beach with no resistance.

As Drea feared there wasn’t anyone her age. It was mostly aging couples past their prime laying on beach chairs or sun tanning. The men were aging and fat, and the women were held up with plastic surgery. Most surprising to her though was how few of them were naked.

There were a few older guys with shriveled up penises under umbrellas, and one woman that Drea thought was beautiful who was topless. Other than her most of the people on the fringes were relatively conservative.

She would have turned around but thought things might be better further in. She was also noticing an increase in lingering glances.

As she hoped the deeper they went the more swimsuits came off. The attractive men were still mostly covered up, there were a few topless women who were appealing. They passed two men that were completely in the nude that Drea immediately started drooling over until she realized they were holding hands.

Despite the disappointing view Drea was starting to really enjoy the looks she was getting. Either they didn’t care she was underage or didn’t realize because men and even some women were staring very obviously at her as she walked by. Drea quickly came to the realization that she was the best-looking person there.

She was starting to feel on the spot, a little fourteen-year-old girl surrounded by a sea of tall older men salivating for her body.

“I want you to strip,” Her dad demanded in a lustful tone.

A tingle went up her spine. “Um, really?”

He nodded, “When in Rome...”

Drea was still nervous about undressing, but she couldn’t deny that she was starting to stand out now.

Drea bit her lip, “Ok.” She said apprehensively.

She nervously tugged on the string holding her top together and it burst open, revealing her young and milky breasts. Robert cleared his throat. She stuffed her top into her bag and could practically feel the stares pressing down on her. Suddenly she felt a tugging on her other string, and her bottoms came down. A quick look showed Robert holding her panties in his hand.

“Thought you could use the help.” He couldn’t stop himself. He saw a chance and took it.

Drea ignored it and pointed at an open spot. One of many that they’d passed. “Let’s sit here.”

Robert opened the umbrella and Drea laid the towel down, very aware of her ass as she bent down. Her dad laid down next to her but in the shade. She laid on her stomach and couldn’t stop herself from stealing glances at the outline of her dad’s erection.

Robert had covered his eyes with his sunglasses so he could look at his daughter’s body without judgment. He’d given up trying not to grow a boner in front of her. He couldn’t stop looking at her, not that he wanted to stop.

All those men had been staring at her, eye fucking his little teenager. Several of them gave him a big thumbs up or nodded in approval. He could tell most of the women were disturbed. He wondered how many of them could tell Drea was underage and he thought a lot of them. He was glad that the lifeguards were close to the water and didn’t see as much of his daughter. He was also glad there were so many people on the nude beach, or this probably wouldn’t have coasted by as well as it did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.