The Life of Ryan
Chapter 30: Running into Cass and Trina

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Running into Cass and Trina - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

A half-hour later, Ryan stood up from his chaise and stretched his tired muscles in the early morning sun, and started jerking his cock again until another nice load of cum flew over the edge of his balcony. He put on some silk boxers and came down for breakfast. Kerri had a message for him from Alison at the corporate offices, and when he called her, she informed him of the details of a large and profitable acquisition that had just landed in their laps. He was truly pleased to learn of it, as it was a company that had been a long-term goal of his father’s to acquire. However, it was very important that Ryan join Alison, Paul and some of the vice-presidents at a meeting in Miami two days from now. Ryan cleared his not-very-full calendar for the next couple days, and agreed to fly out in the next day.

He and Kerri made a few other arrangements, and when they were done, Ryan decided to go for a long run this morning. He headed out around 10:00 wearing just his shorts and shoes, on a route that took him past a couple of nearby neighborhoods to the large boardwalk behind the popular public beach about ¾ of a mile away. As he passed a parking lot, he heard his name being called by a young woman’s voice, and turned to see Cassidy and Trina getting out of their car. He was actually thrilled to see them; they had been close friends in high school and an enthusiastic part of the “sex club” he’d been so active with back then. They stayed in touch for awhile after high school, occasionally partying together and hanging out with some of the old crowd, but he hadn’t seem them in a couple of years now.

“Ryan, you don’t have to keep exercising, you’re already way too hot, you know!”

“Cass the Ass, show it to me, baby,” Ryan replied, using the nickname he and the guys had given her for her incredibly hot, perfectly toned derrier. She promptly turned around and dropped her loose shorts, and thrust her beautiful ass, clad only in a tiny bikini bottom, directly towards Ryan.

He decided his other plans for the day could wait until later, and spent the next several hours playing at the beach with two hot ladies who he known for a long time. It had been over 3 years since he’d had sex with either of them, not that he would object if given the chance again, but he enjoyed them as friends too. They laid out on large beach towels and soaked in the sun, adding more tone to the beautiful, rich color Ryan’s skin already had from the volleyball tournament a few days ago. He ogled their exposed bodies openly, flirted shamelessly, and at least got to apply any and all sunscreen either of them needed, in any and all places on their bodies. He let them return the favor as well. They walked along the shore, did a little boogie boarding, and just had a nice pleasant day.

Around 4:00, it was reaching that stifling hot part of the day again, and though Ryan could endure it, the girls were feeling cooked and wanted to leave. He invited them to his house nearby, and they enjoyed his cool swimming pool for awhile. When they went to shower and change, however, they pulled him into the shower with them, exactly as he had hoped.

A hot 3-way fuck with Cass and Trina was an amazing opportunity for Ryan today, and he set his mind to please them several times over the next few hours. Trina grabbed his cock as soon as he entered the shower and started jerking him, and he remembered that her “specialty” of sorts had always been killer hand-jobs. She had magic hands and fingers, and knew exactly how to stimulate a guy and keep him on the edge of orgasm with her hands. As she started on his horny cock, Cass began a sort of dance for him ... like a stripper would, except she was already naked ... and began humping her hands as she wiggled her ass and thrust her breasts towards Ryan’s face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.