The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 29: Warming up to Kristen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Warming up to Kristen - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Kerri and Jenna had taken a day off together to go shopping. They had more money than each of them had ever had before, and hit some high-end clothing, shoes and lingerie stores, loving the spending power they now had. They figured that planning ahead for the upcoming 3-week cruise vacation involved lots of shopping.

They returned around 7:30, toting about a dozen bags each, and walked into the main living room where a movie was playing on the big screen TV ... and where Ryan was casually lounging on the couch naked with a girl’s head between his legs bobbing up and down.

“Hi girls,” Ryan waved and smiled. “How was the shopping?”

“Well you can see ... we did pretty damn good”, said Kerri.

“Awesome. (oh yeah baby, that feels great, yeah like that... ) Heh heh...”

“And you look like you’re doing pretty damn well yourself,” Jenna added.

“Can’t complain, that’s for sure! Hey girls, you remember Kristen from the volleyball tourney?”

“Oh yeah, uh ... hi there...”

Kristen, who had not taken Ryan’s cock out of her mouth this whole time, was rather embarrassed and didn’t quite know what to think or do ... she was not a shy girl, but this was pretty free-spirited even for her! But she pulled off of Ryan for a moment and said “Hi” to his girls, and resumed her cock sucking as soon as they turned to take all their stuff to their quarters.

She had called Ryan a few hours earlier, wondering if he was up to anything, hoping maybe he’d like to go out ... or stay in ... with her. He had told her to come over and have a swim in his pool and maybe they’d go for a drive along the beach later in the evening. They actually did go swimming for quite awhile in the afternoon sun, with Matt joining in and making a fool of himself trying to show off his very average diving board skills, and at least making them all laugh.

They grabbed a plate of food Lydia had prepared earlier, and went in to the living room to watch TV while they ate, and when the food was gone, Kristen said she was still “hungry”, and Ryan’s bulge was growing uncomfortably in his speedos. She had casually been pleasing his cock for about a half hour when the girls walked in, and as soon as they left the room, she lowered her own bikini bottoms and straddled her handsome lover, who promptly thrust his cock up into her already-wet pussy.

Kristen spent the night in Ryan’s bed for the first time, though she didn’t get many hours of uninterrupted sleeping. She had to be at work by 8:00, and when she got up to leave, she paused and marveled at Ryan’s beautiful nakedness before giving one long lick from his balls to the top of his cock before she walked out of the room.

The lusty lick woke Ryan up in a great mood, and he continued to stimulate his cock until it was nice and hard. Though it was not yet 7:00 am, he could see through his French doors that it was a beautiful sunny morning. He wandered out onto his balcony, and continued stroking himself as he recalled the 3 or 4 rounds of passionate sex he and Kristen had after they retreated to his bed.

He was reluctant to admit it, but ... this Kristen girl was the first one in a long time who might be just barely starting to find her way into his closed-off heart. There were lots of slutty girls Ryan had enjoyed fucking over the years, and Jenna and Kerri were dear friends with extreme benefits ... and so was Matt. But in the 2 ½ years since Gina’s death, there had not been more than one or two girls that Ryan had had any interest in even trying to actually appreciate on a more personal level. But ... this incredibly sexy 18-year old, with her adventurous and outgoing personality, and a sense of humor that Ryan really enjoyed ... and an incredible openness and eagerness for sexual indulgence ... was indeed seeming like someone he would enjoy spending more time with. She was hot and so VERY into him, and he wanted to be with her more now. Having a full night one-on-one with each other had been very satisfying, loving the copious amounts of hard-driving sex at their own pace without the distraction of other people in the room.

Ryan lustfully imagined Kristen’s face going down on his cock as he laid out on a chaise on his balcony and stroked his pole. He remembered the frantic, noisy, ecstatic reactions she had when she was nearing an orgasm. He thought about how fulfilling it was for himself to be cumming inside her, or on her tits or in her mouth. He stretched his tired muscles, and continued jerking his cock until he shot another strong load of cum up onto his chest ... and as he dozed off, he decided that he might have to start exploring his feelings for Kristen a bit more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.