The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 27: Catching Their Breath

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Catching Their Breath - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

When Casey and Greg awoke the next morning around 10 am, they each noticed two unfortunate things. One was that they each had a whopper of a hangover with a serious headache and nausea. The second was that they were each alone in the bed they had fallen asleep in, even though a beautiful naked girl had originally been sleeping by them.

Lexi had awoken much earlier, and slipped out of the condo, leaving a quick note thanking everyone for great one-night stand/orgy and giving Greg her phone number. Ariel had woken up around 9:00 and showered, and went to check on her roommate.

As she peeked in the door to Kristen’s room, the sight took her breath away and caused her to stare for a moment. Kristen was asleep under a sheet on the far side of the bed with her back turned to the door. Ryan, however, was stretched out on the side closest to her, arms up behind his pillow. He had very little of the sheet covering him, leaving his lean, tan, tightly-muscled torso completely exposed, all the way down to his pelvis. At the edge of the sheet, the first 3 inches of his cock jutted up, hard and swollen against his tummy, and the rest of it was roughly outlined by the long tent in the sheet. She gazed at him, soaking in the perfect symmetry and lean tight muscles, the ribs that still showed through when he was completely stretched out like this, the rich tan, and that oh-so-gorgeous face ... and that absolutely irresistibly beautiful cock. Hard AGAIN, even after all it did just several hours ago, and he wasn’t even awake yet.

As sore as her pussy was, it still heated up and began getting wet. She really did not think she felt like having sex this morning, but ... a sight like this, an OPPORTUNITY like this, doesn’t come around very often. She just couldn’t let it pass her by.

She ventured over to the bed, dropping her sheet, and kneeling by this gorgeous young man. For a couple minutes, she just soaked him in visually from a few inches away, noticing every beautiful inch of his body ... the shape of his belly button, the color and smoothness of his nipples, the complete lack of hair anywhere south of his head. He was sound asleep and must have been having a delicious dream, since his hard cock head twitched and pulsed from time to time, and there seemed to be a small spot of precum at the tip.

Carefully and slowly, she pulled the sheet down a couple more feet, fully exposing the rest of his cock, his large, full balls, and the tops of his smooth, athletic thighs. Oh, he looked SO ... lickable. His whole organ was simply magnificent, and she lightly traced one finger from top side of his balls all the way up his shaft. Ryan twitched a little in pleasure, but did not wake up. What a magnificent thing of beauty, Ariel thought. She’d seen a couple dozen cocks before, including some very nice ones, but how exquisite it was, she thought, to get to simply inhale and visually memorize the details of one as nice as this, on a guy as hot as Ryan.

She moved forward and placed her tongue in the valley between his balls, and, with all the warm surface she could provide, licked from there all the way over his balls and straight up the 8+ inches of shaft. She engulfed the large head, pulling it slightly away from his body, and just held it in her mouth, wondering if it would wake him up. Ryan stirred a little more, but was still dreaming away. She ever so slightly rolled her mouth around the knob, lightly caressing its surfaces with her tongue. Her sore pussy began getting moist again with lust, as she very gently sucked on just his cock head. She was able to taste the tiny bit of precum from the tip, and it was soooo good ... and he was still asleep. Ariel slowly began lovingly bobbing her head up and down, sucking his cock another inch deeper and then another, enjoying every bit of it. Finally, Ryan began to awaken, and a big smile spread across his face.

For the next several minutes, he lay there ooohing and aaaahing and gasping in delight as she pleasured him gently, worshiping his cock with her mouth and then adding her hands to stroke his pole while she lovingly rolled his balls in her mouth. Soon, Kristen woke up and rolled over, and became extremely turned on just getting to watch her friend blow this great cock. She ran her hands over Ryan’s chest and abs, and then began lightly sucking and biting on his nipples. This elevated Ryan’s lust quickly, and in just a couple minutes, he gasped, pulled out of Ariel’s mouth, and shot a big, long series of cum ropes up all over her face and his own chest. Ariel continued bathing his cock and balls, and Kristen began licking up his cum.

Ryan’s cock did not soften one bit ... but Kristen was also in the same dilemma as Ariel, noting that her pussy was extremely sore and raw after the pounding Ryan had given it. Even though she was horny, she just couldn’t fathom any sex right now. Ryan recognized that this was their predicament, and had a solution that interested him a great deal right now.

“Hey, I’ve got a question,” Ryan said after a few more minutes. “Have either of you ever had anal sex?”

Ariel’s eyes grew wide. “Uh, no ... never done that before...”

“Well, not with a real cock anyway,” said Kristen, “but I’ve put dildos in there before to see what it felt like.”

A few minutes later, a generous amount of lube had been applied to Kristen’s ass, and Ryan was primed and ready to enter her from behind. Her near-virgin ass was very, very tight, but patience and determination helped Ryan to eventually win his way into it. Kristen winced as he entered her, but with Ryan and Ariel encouraging her and telling her how hot this looked, she relaxed and took more and more of him until he was buried all the way in. He paused and just held it there, partially to let her get used to it, and partially because he was very close to cumming just from the excitement of being the first to enter her ass. The insides gripped him so tightly, and it felt incredible! Kristen was clawing at the sheets and cussing while she tried to absorb the sensations of this, but did not seem to be in real pain, so Ryan began gently thrusting in and out.

“Oh Kristen, your tight little ass is so fucking incredible! Ahh, oh yeah!”

Ryan fucked away in her beautiful ass, enjoying this morning treat a great deal. Ariel was fascinated and sat with her eyes glued to their union, wondering if she would ever be so brave as to do this! Kristen got more and more into it, and started to really get turned on, which made Ryan plunge more vigorously. They developed an incredibly stimulating rhythm and friction, and after about 10 minutes, Ryan pulled out and came all over Kristen’s back. It was another pretty big load, with one shot getting in her hair before the rest striped her back.

As he sat back and enjoyed the sensations, he caught Casey watching from partway down the hall.

“How’d you like anal, babe?”

“Ohhh ... yeah, very much ... that’s crazy hot! I never thought ... well, it makes me think sometime I want to try the ... the double-cock thing you guys did with that girl last night! I couldn’t believe she was able to ... to DO that, but wow ... maybe sometime I might want to ... to...”

“Double-penetration will be on my menu for you whenever you’d like. Also, I’m sure Casey and his brother will let you do that with them later ... right Casey?” The girls turned to notice Casey’s presence.

“Oh, uh, yeah maybe sometime...” he stammered. His head was killing him, but his cock was hard and jutting out with precum leaking.

“Ladies, last night and this morning were fucking awesome ... but I have to get going. Call me later today, okay?” Ryan texted Andre the address to come pick him up. He gave both Ariel and Kristen each a long, deep, wet kiss, causing a slight stirring in his loins again ... but he lightly bit Kristen’s ear lobe and growled playfully at them both, and then let them gaze at his naked ass as he strode out of the room. He found his shorts and flip flops in the living room, and waited just a couple minutes on the sidewalk in front of the building.

When he walked into his house, Ryan decided today was a total naked day, and threw his shorts and sandals off in the corner. He found something to eat, and then set himself up on his floating chaise lounge and pushed off into the pool. It was a hot day, and Ryan’s naked body loved absorbing the sun and the heat. Soon, he dozed off, and floated around the pool asleep in the sun for a good couple hours.

He woke up around 3:00 pm, drenched in sweat and with his skin extremely hot, and rolled over into the cool water. As he swam around a bit, he noticed Kerri and Chad had come down, and were laying by each other on chaise lounges in their swimming suits, soaking up rays and catching up on z’s. Matty had also joined them, and he was also floating naked in the pool on an inflatable mattress. He looked lifeless, droopy, and absolutely wiped out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.