The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 24: A Morning With Matt...and An Afternoon With Amy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: A Morning With Matt...and An Afternoon With Amy - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Everyone woke up late the next morning needing an orgasm to start the day. Ryan and Matt took a long shower, sucking and fucking each other until they each came twice with big grins on their faces. Chad serviced Jenna and Kerri together with his mouth and his cock until they came, and then they sucked another load out of him as well. Around 11:30, they all had brunch, and each had to head different ways for work. Ryan had an afternoon of responsibilities at the corporate offices, Jenna had bills and paperwork to catch up on for Ryan, Kerri had long lists of instructions for the staff that she had to write out every couple weeks, and Matt was behind on lawn care and landscaping on the large property. Chad was interviewing for a new job as a personal trainer, and hitched a ride to town with Ryan.

Danielle, Paul’s secretary, was thrilled to see Ryan in the office today, and made sure he knew it, though she was wise enough to keep her attentions subtle. He rewarded her by taking her to dinner at a restaurant she could never have afforded to eat in on her own, and then folding the limo seats down, removing his clothes, and giving her a good and proper 90-minute, multi-orgasmic fucking that she would be feeling for a couple days. When he returned home around 11:00, Jenna had gone out with friends, Kerri was apparently fucking Andre the driver, and poor Matt, after way too much sex recently and a full day of hot yard work, had crashed early in his quarters.

Jenna woke up the next morning in a strange bed, in a bedroom with French doors open to the ocean, next to ... Cody? The older of the two pool boys from last week? Yeah ... it was coming back to her now, though she was hazy and knew she was in for a hangover. Her friends had to be around here somewhere ... it was one wild beach party last night, and she ran into Cody here, and he partied with them all night. Ohhh, she had drank way too much ... but she remembered the delicious, lusty, nasty, sloppy sex they’d had on the beach in the dark, and then apparently here in some bedroom at this house...

She pulled back the sheets and gazed upon Cody’s perfect, rich tan, his long, unruly hair, and his stereotypical California surfer-boy looks. She traced her fingers through his pecs and his 6-pack, and down over his soft, beautiful cock. It stirred a bit, and she gave it a bit more attention. Soon, she rolled down there and engulfed it in her mouth, causing a gasp of pleasure to escape Cody’s lips. She suckled his hardening manhood and licked his balls until he was rigid with desire once again. Her head hurt more from doing this, but it was still fun and exciting.

Cody rolled over and smothered her with his hot body, inserted his cock, and gave her a great round of morning sex. After they both came, they collapsed for a few minutes, and when he had fallen back asleep, she left the room. She found both of her friends passed out and piled on top of a naked, dark-haired muscle stud in another bedroom, and figured they could find their own rides home or call cabs. It was a warm but cloudy day with a light rain falling, which she found refreshing for her aching head as she walked to her car. Jenna was thankful for her GPS to get her home since she didn’t know where she was to begin with.

About 3 miles from home, she saw two very hot young blonde guys out running at a pretty good pace, shirtless bodies glistening with sweat and rainwater. Ryan and Matt were a beautiful, athletic sight to behold, out on a 5-mile run this morning. She waved at them, and drove the rest of the way home.

The boys had already lifted weights that morning, and were planning a long run in the sun, but were enjoying the rain on their bodies as well. When they returned home, their running shorts soaked through and clinging to their slender hips and full bulges, they jumped naked into the hot tub outside and immediately started making out. Both found each other so incredibly attractive, especially when working out, and Ryan wanted to grope and fondle every muscle Matt had, especially his chest, abs and ass. Soon, he had Matt standing up in the hot tub receiving a terrific blowjob, moaning in pleasure as the rain poured down his chest. In less than 10 minutes, Matty blew his load down Ryan’s throat, and found himself bent over the edge of the hot tub while Ryan stood behind him and entered his ass. It was a fast and fun fuck, with no attempt at prolonging his orgasm – he just wanted to release his lust for his young friend, and in another 10 minutes, he did so, pumping his seed deep in Matt’s bowels. They rested in the hot water for a bit more, then retreated to their rooms.

Ryan spent a couple hours answering e-mails and attending to some desk work, and then actually took a brief nap. He awoke when a house staff member alerted him that someone was at the door. Clad in only boxers, he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he went to see who it was.

He couldn’t believe it. All pretense of sleepiness left his face immediately, and a huge grin spread across his face. His cock stirred with anticipation as soon as he set his eyes on her. It was Amy ... and she looked ... hungry...

“I’ve been working up the courage to do this all day,” she said coyly, “and now I only have a couple hours...”

“Better cancel what you have planned in a couple hours, Amy...”

“I can’t – my husband is taking me on this big evening cruise party thing for his top sales reps. I can’t get out of it.”

“Hmm ... well, we can do a lot in two hours,” Ryan said, slipping off his boxers right there in the entry way, “but you know I’ll just barely be getting started by then.”

Two minutes later, Amy’s clothes were being frantically ripped off of her up in Ryan’s master bedroom, her lips locked with his and her hands desperately grabbing at his flesh.

Ryan laid her back on his bed and inserted two fingers in her wet pussy right away, with his thumb positioned on her clit, and put those digits to good use while he kissed her neck and breasts and slid his hard cock up and down her thighs. Amy gasped and cried in ecstasy, having been able to think of little else besides how badly she wanted this again the entire last week. She was so overly sore and exhausted the day after Ryan visited her that she had had to claim to be sick and stay in bed for two days, but by the third day she was obsessed with recreating the feelings this incredible fucking stud had given her.

Within just a few minutes, Ryan was indeed fucking her again. He normally would have put her through more foreplay, but she was so wet and horny to begin with, and he wanted to give her as much fucking as possible in the time they had. His long, hard cock thrust in and out of her pussy aggressively as his muscular body smothered her in lust and desire. She could barely catch her breath between all the sensations she felt, not the least of which was an explosive orgasm that she reached very quickly.

Her juices flowed freely out of her and over Ryan’s cock as she screamed in delight, cumming very, very hard. He slowed, as usual, and then sped up again as it was dieing down just like he had done last week. She screamed in terror, remembering how ridiculously over-the-top this next part was, but he was relentless. He soon pumped her up to a second orgasm that was five times stronger ... and as it died down, he began the 3rd onslaught to arrive at another explosion in her that she could barely endure and stay conscious during. Her screams echoed through his room, and probably through the whole house. His soon followed, as he fucked her just a couple minutes more before unleashing a torrent of his own cum all over her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.