The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 22: Post-Game Traffic

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Post-Game Traffic - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The effects of the intense supplement regimen Ryan had taken still lingered in his body the next morning, as evidenced by the sore, painful erection he awoke with. He thought about the last few days and realized he had had tons of pussy lately, but not much boy flesh. He buzzed Matt’s call button, and was delighted when his cute, tight friend jumped on his bed in just his underwear.

“Hi boss,” Matt said, playfully. “Had some fun yesterday?”

“Oh just a bit, yeah,” Ryan said sheepishly.

“We enjoyed it too. Kerri’s back, and we all three watched you and that babe over there in her pool yesterday through your telescope.”

“You did! Did you record it?”

“Of course, man! We knew you’d love to see it. You guys were fucking amazing. You really tore that pussy up, didn’t you!”

“It was a fucking awesome day. One of my best. I was worried I’d scare her, and she was totally surprised to see me, but dude ... she literally fell to my feet she wanted it so bad. She gets nothing from her husband ... keeps her body that sexy and gets nothing for it, until yesterday. She had no idea what she was in for.”

“Well we all got pretty damn horny watchin’ you two in action by the pool, and then last night at her hot tub. I fucked both the girls all night myself.”

“So are you ... back in prime form?”

Matt nodded, smiling. “Jenna tried some toys in my ass yesterday, even a big dildo, and all is back to normal. Why, did you want to FUCK my tight ass?” Matt’s fingers began gently stroking Ryan’s boner through the sheet.

“I was thinking about it,” Ryan laughed. Matt’s trashy mouth always made him laugh. “Man, I ought to be dead after yesterday, but I’ve got this boner here...”

“You’re a horndog, man, alllllll the time! Fuckin’ turns me on,” Matt said, while pulling the sheets back to expose Ryan’s incredible beauty. “I used to think I got laid a lot, but you’ve like tripled my opportunities. Even with all the sex we all have, I can’t ever get enough because you and the girls make me sooooo horny and ready all the time. You guys keep me fucking and fucking and fucking, but I always still want more. Every day I want your hot cock just as much as I did back at the nudist resort!”

Matt whipped off his underwear and crawled up Ryan’s legs, and engulfed the sore, red, hard cock in his mouth gently. He tenderly licked and pleasured it, eliciting gasps of pleasure from Ryan. As his cock stretched and hardened to full strength, it ached a bit, still sore from yesterday, but after a few minutes the pain gave way to the familiar pleasures of Matt’s skilled blowjob. Matt gave it a thorough bathing, practically massaging every hardening inch with his tongue, and licking and slurping at Ryan’s balls.

After several blissful minutes of having his cock orally pleasured, Ryan pulled Matt up to him and kissed him deeply, loving the feel of his lithe, hard body in his hands. He grabbed Matt’s firm, lean ass with both hands and kneaded it, feeling every smooth, tight inch of it. Ryan’s fingers found Matt’s lovebud and teased it, darting in and out while Matt gasped in anticipation.

Ryan’s cock was not producing its usually copious pre-cum this time, so Matt grabbed some lube and oils to put on it. Ryan gasped as Matt’s hands expertly slicked the lube up and down his shaft. He breathed in and out huge and deep, loving the moment and the lust he felt. Then Matt lowered his ass down on Ryan’s cock. Gently at first, he fucked him.

“Oh that hot fucking ass of yours ... I’ve missed it so much...”

The hot, horny youths got more excited and began slamming their bodies together ... a long and now very hard cock spearing a tight, hot young ass and creating a pulsing, gripping, sexual pressure for both of them. Ryan rolled Matt over on his back and plowed into him missionary style next, pulling the thin blonde boy’s legs up over his shoulders and driving it home. Ryan threw his head back and began shouting “Oh FUCK yeah, there IS more cum in my balls and its gonna cum out ... shit, oh oh oh yeah...” His balls rallied and pulled together a load of cum that seized his cock. He pulled out, and the cum sprang forth onto Matty’s abs, over and over.

“There’s always more cum in your balls man. That ... rocked!” Matt shook his head back in forth, babbling with excitement. “Ohhh baby, I love your cock in my fuckin’ ass! Put it back in! Makes me crazy. Ohh ... uhhh ... Makes me want to ... cum real bad...”

Matt stroked himself hard while Ryan reinserted his cock and slowly stimulated his prostate. Ryan enjoyed leaning back and watching his young stud pleasure himself. Matt was so damn hot. Those lean, taut pecs, tight 6-pack with ribs showing on the sides, the slender-but-muscled shoulders and arms ... Matt pumped his cock passionately, tossing his blonde head back and forth, gasping with pleasure, until he fired off a nice load of cum all over his chest. Matt collected all of their combined cum on his hand and devoured it, and then sat up and gave Ryan’s cock a few playful sucks. He strutted out of the room naked, shaking the sweat out of his hair and growling playfully like a wild animal, giving Ryan a good laugh.

Ryan went back to sleep for an hour, and got up around lunch time. This afternoon he had some work to attend to in his home office. He showered, put on some boxers, and took some lunch to his desk and got to work for a few hours.

However, Matt seemed to be on a mission that day. On top of yesterday, he still had this unbridled lust and seemed insatiable. From Ryan’s room, he went to the gym where the girls were working out, and started lifting weights naked. The girls laughed and screamed for him as he posed for them with a barbell over his head and his cock sticking straight out, while examining himself in the mirror. He was such a clown, and they both took his unspoken offer. While he was bench pressing, Kerri spotted him while Jenna surprised him by engulfing his cock in her mouth, creating an overwhelming intense pleasure right when his upper body was at the point of exhaustion. She licked tongue down around his balls right at that moment and the jolt of electricity it gave him caused his arms to thrust the barbell all the way up. He screamed with the thrill of it, and then sat up and furiously jacked himself off all over Jenna’s waiting mouth. He enjoyed an awesome threeway with Jenna and Kerri there in the gym for the next hour or so, depositing another load of cum inside Jenna, and then one more over both girls’ faces while they both had their hands wrapped around his cock jerking it until another small fountain of sperm out of him.

He talked Kerri into another blowjob later before dinner, and in the evening he attacked Ryan while he was relaxing by the pool. Ryan managed one cum load for his eager buddy, and Matt managed two more later in the evening by himself.

12

The next day, Ryan took his three housemates to a professional baseball game. They left around 2pm for a 4:00 game on another scorching hot summer day. Ryan’s chauffeur, Andre, had the limo all stocked up with a bar, food, and other amenities. Andre, a huge, beefy, 26-year old Italian muscle head, also doubled as Ryan’s bodyguard and security pro when the need arose, but he also maintained Ryan’s limo and other cars, and was Ryan’s driver when he wanted one. Quite often, the boss liked to drive himself for most things, but the limo with a driver definitely had its perks for the right outings.

Ryan, Matt, Jenna and Kerri had fabulous box seats behind home plate, with top-notch service. They were in good company, with many of the seats around belonging to other wealthy families in his parents’ club, and often used by the younger generation like himself. In the heat of the afternoon, Matt and Ryan were two among thousands of guys shirtless the whole game, and chose to sit in the front of the box to be in the sun. It was a great game, AND a great party in their box with one pitcher of beer after another being served. After the game, they all four left the stadium three-sheets-to-the-wind, feeling young and wild and free. With road construction all but blocking the roads on two sides of the stadium, the traffic jam was intense, and even just to get out of the parking lot was going to take awhile. Ryan and Matt had the large sun roof of the limo open and, as Andre patiently waited and looked for opportunities to move their vehicle forward, they popped their upper bodies out the top, whooping and whistling their drunk asses off to all the other rowdy fans in the parking lot and streets around the stadium.

A couple blocks outside of the parking lot’s main gateway, Andre turned onto a narrow side street, which was not a good choice like he thought it would be. They moved at a snail’s pace, but were in no hurry. The boys kept cheering and celebrating with the small groups of revelers walking along the same street. The girls decided it was time for some mischief and yanked the boys’ short down and started sucking their cocks just a few inches below the level of the sunroof!

“Oh shit, she’s suckin’ my dick, man!” Matt yelled.

“Mine too,” Ryan laughed back, looking down at Kerri’s mouth engulfing his manhood. “Yeahhhh!”

“Oh fuck, oh yeah Jenna, that’s crazy shit!” Matt was really blitzed.

“Ohhhhh, suck it baby!” Ryan threw his head back, closed his eyes and stretched his arms up in victory as he soaked in the sensations of a great blow job.

Matt saw a bunch of college guys on the street. “She’s suckin’ my dick here! Can you believe that shit??” he yelled at them! He was deliriously drunk, and it usually made him pretty obnoxious, although pretty funny too.

“Fuck you,” the boys yelled, “you don’t have no girl sucking your dick down there!”

“Fuck me? Well I wish she would, but this is pretty damn good for now!” and with that, Matt braced his arms on the roof and hoisted himself up a foot or so, and flashed the college guys his hard, wet dick. “There, you fucks!”

“Matt, shut up and get back down!” Ryan yelled, laughing and pulling him down enough to not be arrested.

“Whoa, DUDE!” came the yell from the college boys on the street, now suddenly paying close attention. “Hey, ya think she’d suck my dick for me?” “Yeah, mine too!” “Hey are you both getting your dicks sucked?” “Shit guys, maybe it’s a dick-sucking party limo!”

Ryan and Matt roared with laughter. Jenna, also drunk off her ass, had been looking out the window and yelled up at Matt and Ryan. “Hey, get me the one in the red tank top – I’ll suck his dick, he’s hot!”

“You sure?” Ryan asked.

“Yeah lets make his day!”

“Hey what about MY dick?” Matt asked.

“You can fuck me all night long if you want.”

“Deal!” Matt yelled, grinning. “Hey you!” He pointed at a lean, 6-foot tall, brown-haired, deeply tanned jock with nice arms, wearing a red tank top. “Get over here!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.