The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 19: Surprising Amy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Surprising Amy - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

When Chad left after lunch, Ryan returned to his suite and properly pampered his body with its “beauty treatments”, took care of his hair and teeth, and took stock of himself in the mirror. Satisfied that he looked incredible, with even a nice pumped-up look to his muscles after all the weight-lifting, he selected some black shorts that sagged down to his pelvic bones and hung just right, open-toed sandals, and a chain of small puka shells for his neck, and put on some cologne and his favorite shades. He was feeling awesome – all pumped up and full of energy and testosterone from the great workout, and hornier than he had been in a long time, due to his intentional front-loading of sex pills recently, as well as a relatively low number of orgasms the last two days. A quick peek through his balcony telescope confirmed that Amy was again home alone, and was sitting in her kitchen reading something. Ryan then went to his garage, jumped in the jeep and pulled out.

As he drove through the wealthy neighborhoods and around the parks that surrounded the inlet, he enjoyed showing off his shirtless body as he often did while driving around on a hot summer day in his jeep. He also started to get quite an erection thinking about what he was about to attempt. If this worked, it would be a classic sex story for his journal.

He pulled up in front of the house he knew to be Amy’s (2:30), and waited a minute while he willed his cock to go down. When you wear no underwear, its pretty obvious, and since he didn’t know her at all, he didn’t want to scare her by having a huge tent in front of his shorts when he first said hello. Then, he flexed his muscles for a minute, and made his way up to her front door and ... rang the bell!

Amy was indeed a bored and lonely housewife. She and Will had never wanted children, and he usually worked 80+ hours a week and traveled a couple times a month as well. She had always pictured herself being a fun-loving, free-spirited adventure girl, but instead she was stuck at home a lot, talking on the phone and chatting with friends on the computer. She occasionally got to go to parties and big events with Will as his arm ornament / trophy wife, but she didn’t know many of the people in his world, and hadn’t lived in this area most of her life either. Masturbation and fantasizing had become a huge pastime of hers. She had indeed seen the tight, tan, lean young man across the inlet in her telescope and fantasized about him. She had zoomed in to gaze up on his golden skin and perfect figure many, many times, assuming he must be the son or nephew of the owners of that massive estate, and wondering how he got away with spending so much time outside naked in their yard. On more than one occasion, she had watched him having hot outdoor sex with various people at his pool, his gazebo and his rocky seat, and had frigged herself off extensively each time. She wished her husband was still interested in her like that young man was in his conquests. She often assumed Will had other lovers (he did), and wished she could as well.

When the doorbell rang, she had just gotten off the phone with a girlfriend who had been giving her the blow-by-blow of a hot night she had just spent with a brand new boyfriend. Amy had really enjoyed the story and was feeling hot and bothered, and was also seething with jealousy. Then, she opened the door, and her jaw hit the ground.

“Hi Amy, I’m Ryan.”

Here was her fantasy man on her doorstep, half naked and looking ten times better in person than through her scope. He had a confident, knowing look on his face, and his captivating eyes pierced through her initial shock. His tan chest looked oh-so-luscious, as well as his gorgeous face, his perfect hair, his tight abs, those amazing legs, oh ... holy cow, he was really right here, up close standing in front of her!

“Uh ... wow, its YOU, uh, hi ... Ryan ... so nice to ... ohhhhhh ... you found me and came around the bay!”

“I hope that’s a good thing. Don’t be afraid, I’m not a stalker, but I thought maybe we should meet...”

She giggled. “I never thought we would, but yes! Uhh ... okay, would you like to come in?”

“As you wish,” Ryan smiled.

Amy was a bit nervous, but very excited. She knew they had both seen each other masturbating, and she knew that HE knew she had watched him having sex, so she had to ask boldly: “Uh ... are you here ... to fuck me?”

“Good and proper, yes,” Ryan said, following her into her large, open living room. He admired the floor-to-ceiling windows that offered a full view of the sea. “If you wish, that is. If I’m wrong, I’ll leave ... but you look lonely, and I had a feeling we might enjoy, uh, getting together.”

“I’m sure you’ve watched me when I’m...”

“Oh yes, with intense interest and attraction! How about you?”

“Oh honey ... if you only knew how much.”

Ryan chuckled, relieving the tension in the air. “I guess I am kind of a ‘nature boy’ over there, aren’t I?”

“Yes and absolutely beautiful. You have no idea what it is you do to me over there. And your friends too.”

“What about your husband?”

“Never mind him. He’s never here, he doesn’t pay attention and I really don’t think he would care anyway.”

“Kinda figured that. Well, hopefully he doesn’t notice the ‘I just got the daylights fucked out of me’ look on your face later tonight.”

His bold words caught her off guard and again she felt fearful, but he remained standing there calmly, looking so DAMN hot and not advancing towards her, seeing if she was willing. He waited for her to make the first move, confident that she certainly would. Indeed, she slowly stepped towards him.

“Can I see you?”

“You can do anything you want.”

She nodded towards his waist, and he hooked his thumbs in the sides of his shorts and shoved them to the ground. As Ryan stood back up, Amy couldn’t believe that this boy was standing completely bare just three feet away from her, and she gasped in shock when she laid eyes on his huge, hot cock, which started to fill out and rise while she admired it. It reached full mast very quickly, and she grabbed it with both hands like a prize she was finally claiming. She sighed in disbelief, and soaked in the sight of his beautiful tan, tight muscles, perfect form, lusty eyes and gorgeous manhood. Amy gave in and decided to go for it. Her hands gripped his cock, and she started jacking it slowly examining it with her fingers. It was so incredibly hard, smooth, hot, and pulsing, and it was much bigger than any she’d ever seen before.

Instinctively, she knelt and began licking up and down the shaft. Sparks were going off everywhere inside her as she became consumed with urgent desire for this Adonis who had appeared at her front door not 5 minutes ago. She sucked in his beautifully-shaped cock head, eliciting a groan of satisfaction from her young stud. She was very unsure of her ability to swallow the whole thing ... however, Ryan had other priorities first. He was there to be her ultimate fantasy today. He had fulfilled the “most incredible lover” fantasy for several women before, and had learned it that meant fulfilling fantasies she hadn’t even known she had yet. He pulled her up to him and kissed her deeply. His tongue probed her mouth for what seemed like forever. He kissed and kissed and kissed her until she literally melted in his arms and began sobbing with relief and joy. He pushed her backwards onto a large sofa, pulled off her clothes, and kissed her some more. He began speaking in a lust-filled, urgent, sexy voice.

“You are so, so, so very sexy and you drive me crazy, Amy!” He knew she probably never got told that, and that it would truly fill her neglected heart for a long time. He continued talking in a lusty voice while kissing her neck, nibbling her earlobes and groping her body. “When I look at you, all I can think of is how lucky I would be to touch such a beautiful creature. I am going to give you the best of me today, and if you’ve watched my friends and I have sex through your telescope before, you know you need to be prepared for a long and lusty day ... because I am planning to ravage you ten times longer, ten times more thoroughly, and ten times more passionately than you may ever have experienced before. My 8-inch cock will stay hard nearly continuously for many hours of enjoyment. It will pursue you and every sensitive spot in you and on you relentlessly.” He suckled her earlobes, and kissed her neck. “Today, I’m sure I have what will seem like gallons of cum in me for you. I want your body sooooo badly... , “ he whispered in her ear, “and I want to give you more orgasms than you ever knew you could have. I want your orgasms to be all-consuming. Lose-your-mind, screaming, writhing, hot, convulsing, overwhelming, near-spiritual experiences.” He was now down to her breasts and lightly bit at each nipple. “I want to take you to heights of sexual pleasure and satisfaction that you have never known existed. And I’m going to do it all today, right here, with this great cock, with this hard and horny body. Right now.”

When he said “Right now,” Amy let out a little gasp and felt a nearly orgasmic twinge deep inside her. She clung to him, staring at his face with her mouth gaping open. Her heart was beating so rapidly, and her pussy was tingling with excitement and soaked with her juices. She almost came right there, from being embraced in his naked body and hearing his sexy voice tell her all that he had just said. She was still a bit nervous, because this did sound like a lot, but fuck it all, she had wanted this for so long and never thought it could happen like he described it.

He stared deep into her eyes for a few intense, penetrating seconds ... and then attacked. He slid down between her legs and hovered his mouth just in front of her pussy lips. He opened his mouth and began to breathe the hot breath from the back of his throat right over her slit, sending shivers up and down her. He began raking his fingertips across her stomach, down to her clit so very, very lightly, like a feather. She was on the verge of orgasm already, and he hadn’t even put his tongue in her yet. He continued blowing his hot breath lightly on her sex, and she found herself going completely insane inside with anticipation and the need for release.

Finally, he stuck his tongue out, but only a little ... he was still teasing her, flicking the outer layers right along her slit with his tongue tip, and taking little half-inch licks. His fingers continued their feathery touching of her lower abdomen ... and then, they centered on her clit. At first, he just gripped it between his finger and thumb; then, very slowly, he began rubbing it back and forth between them. Amy begged him to stop teasing and get on with it, but he was enjoying this too much, and kept it going for a few more minutes.

“Oh fucking damn it, you’re making me CRAZY!” Amy finally yelled, “this is insane! Oh please please please...”

Ryan stopped and held perfectly still for a few seconds ... and then clamped his mouth over her beautiful, smooth pussy, his experienced tongue probing and reaching and eating her. His finger and thumb increased their dance on her clitoris, and Amy launched into one of the most instant orgasms she had ever had.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh, yesss, yes, yes, oh fuckin’ suck it, oh oh oh, you sadistic stud, you nasty young ... ohhhhh, yes, yes, yesfuckmewithyournastytongueohhhhhhhyeahhhh!!!”

It brought Ryan great joy to bring someone to such a euphoric level of pleasure. He knew just when to back off a bit and let her enjoy the orgasmic sensations, and when to start full force again and raise her up to an even higher orgasmic state. He stuck a girl-cum coated finger into her ass, and jammed it in and out as he continued his merciless oral onslaught on her pussy. He loved her juices running down his chin, and inhaled her wonderful scent deeply as he went on and on.

Amy hadn’t experienced anything close to this in many years, and found herself floating on nerve endings that were going crazy with pleasure. Ryan smiled to himself, knowing this was just a warm-up exercise.

Next, he started fucking her.

Ryan’s steel pole entered her slit for the first time when she was still not calmed down from an oral-induced orgasm, and he dove it all the way home on the first entry. Ahhhhh, absolutely heavenly. Despite her lubrication, she had a very nice tight pussy, and Ryan knew he was going to enjoy it a lot. He kissed her deeply again, and began thrusting his cock in with long, deep strokes.

Amy had married her wealthy, successful husband seven years ago, thinking she had found the perfect, charming man to take care of her. He was 44 to her 25 at the time, but was fit and handsome and virile. Their first two years were pretty good together, and though he was not an animal in bed, she made do with his medium-sized cock and medium-sized libido. She had always figured getting married would result in unlimited sex all the time, but Will was happy with 2 or 3 times a week, always for just 20-30 minutes at bedtime. After the first couple years, it dropped off even more, to just once a week, and eventually less. Now, it was a rare occasion every two or three months. She compensated with a collection of dildos and vibrators, and once a couple years ago she cheated on him with an old boyfriend a couple times, but even he was not the sex stud of her dreams.

The young man between her legs right now was beyond the wildest fantasies she had ever allowed herself to have, and she was overwhelmed with passion and excitement. His was the biggest cock she had ever had, by at least an inch, and certainly the hardest. He was the sexiest, most attractive, most fit, boldest, and eager lover she had ever had. He happened to stop by when she was feeling especially frustrated and was planning to spend another afternoon with her vibrators, dreaming of a real man to fuck.

And it was quite a fucking she was in for. Ryan had been fantasizing about HER for a long time as well, and this ranked among the more bold and daring things he’d done ... plus, he found her uniquely sexy and beautiful. She was different than most of his young bombshell bimbos, and he found himself wanting to impress her greatly. He had no need to worry. As he started thrusting himself inside her, he felt her whole canal seize up and grip his cock like it was molding itself to fit him just the right way, nice and tight and very stimulating. She was breathless through the first several strokes, shocked by the intensity of her arousal, and then she was gasping and moaning like a crazy person. She imagined this is what it feels like for someone who has lost in the desert for three days, when someone stumbles across them and pours a canteen of water in their mouth.

As she watched his incredible, muscular ass pistoning up and down in the mirrored wall next to her, Ryan kept a nice steady rhythm going in missionary position for the first several minutes. When he sensed her climbing towards another orgasm, he increased his tempo and force. She began panting and gasping harder. He lifted her legs up and hooked her feet over his shoulders, then leaned forward, bending her pussy right out at his cock so it could probe even deeper, and then really began jackhammering it. Amy knew this sex was going to be good, but had no idea this young stud was such a skilled cocksman! It was flooding her senses, and within moments, a humongous orgasm gripped her down to her core. It seized every muscle and nerve in her body and brain, and felt so DAMN GOOD! She clawed at the pillows around her, shaking her head and screaming as she let it all out. Endorphins, adrenaline, lust, and cum all poured forth at the same time.

When she was just at the peak of her orgasm, his thumb suddenly started buzzing her clit, and sent her into orbit, and a moment later, he slowed his thrusting to a very calm pace, just fast enough to make sure she could feel his cock in her and center on it as the object of her pleasure. He had learned that at this exact point, slowing down allowed a woman to fully absorb and enjoy the incredible sensations her own body was giving her, instead of just responding to the pummeling taking place by his cock.

Then, just as her orgasm was finishing and she was returning to earth ... he started jackhammering like crazy again. She screamed louder, as another orgasm quickly picked up pace and piggybacked on the first one, within a pussy that was still massively stimulated.

“Oh, no no no ... not yet, OH FUCK YEAH, no, please, oh Ryan, you can’t, fuck ... yeah, no, yes yes fuck me I’m going to cum again, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!”

Ryan repeated his clit buzzing at the peak and his slowed strokes right after that. He knew he had just conquered her 1000% for sure; she was his, and now would do anything to get his cock in her as often as possible. Amy couldn’t believe it when he then repeated it AGAIN, suddenly thrusting furiously at the end of her second orgasm too. He wasn’t really going to make her ascend to a third and even stronger orgasm now, was he? NO FUCKING WAY, she could swear it was going to kill her ... but yes, that’s what he was doing, and yes, she thought she would never survive it!

At the end of the third time through it, she was so frazzled and exhausted, but elated. She desperately needed him to stop, and desperately wanted him to keep going at the same time! Ryan, however, had been ready to cum for several minutes himself. He had been steeling himself against the need with sheer willpower, but now it was time. He angled his entry so it stimulated the lower section of his shaft more, drawing up the semen.

“Oh baby, I’m gonna cum ... ohhhh yeah, you make my cock feel so good, oh fuck its gonna blow ... uhhh, ahh, oh shit oh fuck...”

“Cum on me,” Amy gasped, “I want your cum on my tits, all over me, cum HARD baby, pour your hot seed all over me!”

And with that, Ryan pulled his cock out of Amy’s pussy, leaned back, and unleashed a torrent of cum like she had never seen before. (3:15) A long, beautiful rope of it flew up and forward about 3 feet, landing mostly behind her head, followed by another that landed as a stripe from her hair to her tits, and then another and another in her face. Ryan hollered with the thrill of it, and was ecstatic at the powerful grip of it that seized his body. Again and again, five more volleys of cum painted her stomach, and a few more small ones popped out and coated her pussy.

Ahhhhh ... yes!!! Ryan knew he had planned his physiology perfectly for this day. Given the 3 to 6 times a day he averaged cumming, his loads were not usually the Peter North-sized drenchers, but if he held off for a day or two, his body certainly backed up with that much due to his normal demands for it. He had carefully loaded himself with all of his super sex supplements that helped build up his cum load, along with ones that would help him rapidly produce more cum, and his sexual intensity magnifiers. Combined with keeping his orgasms to a minimum the previous two days, they created this very effect. That was a fucking awesome huge load he had just shot out, and that meant his balls and his prostate were primed and eager to go into super cum-production mode the rest of the day. He was going to drench Amy many more times today.

Amy’s eyes bulged and her jaw dropped. 13 or 14 huge shots of cum had just flew over and on her! She was dumbfounded by the quantity of it, and relished the wonderful scent of it that hung over her. She scooped it off her tits and neck and licked her fingers clean of it, cooing her delight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.