The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 17: Spying

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Spying - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

His healthy young body needed some serious recovery after the last two days, and Ryan slept hard all night. He didn’t wake up at all until almost 11 am. His back and legs were sore, but his mind was clear and rested, and of course his cock was hard again. Damn it, he thought, the stubborn thing is NEVER satisfied!

He opened the secret panel in his closet to his special room, turned on his webcam, and looked to see who was out there. To his great delight, Spiros and Alexis were on! He had sent them a new computer and web cam setup a few months ago, and when they were accustomed to using it, they were naturals at chatting naked and performing on camera together and separately. Every couple weeks, Ryan hooked up with them this way. His 42” flat screen HD monitor brought him a huge, crystal clear picture of the gorgeous young Greek couple he had fucked for so many months last year. They chatted for a few minutes to catch up on things, and then started performing for each other. Ryan directed them on what to do (suck Spiros’ cock, rim his ass, bite Alexis’ nipples, mercilessly buzz her clit, etc.), and they did it. He himself put on a show for them, dancing backwards to show off his ass, and pretending to fuck the camera to give them a POV of his cock arching towards them over and over. The three young people went on enjoying each other’s attention for over 30 minutes, and finally Ryan showered himself with a fountain of cum, as Spiros was simultaneously shooting a load down Alexis’ throat.

Ryan wiped himself off and made his way outside. It was another warm day, but at least slightly breezy today, and Matt, Amber and Jenna were down by the pool. Amber was in a tiny bikini that showed off every curve of her voluptuous figure, and she was practicing diving off the platform board on one end. She had once been a competitive diver in high school, but now mostly liked to do it to show off her body for admiring eyes.

Matt and Jenna were both providing admiring eyes for her. It was Jenna’s first day up and about and able to keep food down, and though she was still pretty weak, she at least wanted to lay in the shade and sip beverages and nibble on soft, easy foods. She had just met Amber for the first time, and was very attracted to her. She wished she felt like flirting and even messing around, but she wasn’t quite there yet. However, Matt was feeling much more healed physically today, and even wanted to have some fun, so he laid there in a Speedo and teased Amber as she tried various dives, and occasionally he dove in and swam a bit himself. He snuck up on Amber and tried to pull her bikini top off, but she was too fast in the water and managed to escape.

“Hey boss,” Matt called from the pool as he saw Ryan’s naked body coming down the deck’s stairs towards them. “Lydia put out one heck of a spread over there on the table.”

“Good, I’m starving.” He really was, and Matt was right. She had the choicest sandwich fixings, two kinds of salad, sliced fruit, two pasta dishes, and a cake. Ryan heaped up a plate and sat down by Jenna to devour it.

“Feeling better today?”

“Yeah, pretty good ... that’s the sickest I’ve been in years though.”

“I keep telling you, you’ve got to start on those vitamin supplements I gave you. They’ll bolster your immune system so high that you’ll never catch anything again.”

“Well this sure convinced me,” she admitted, “and I will definitely start taking them now.”

“Good.”

“Damn it, Ryan, you are so fucking beautiful, you know? How did I get so lucky? The hottest guy I have ever known, you never wear clothes, and I get to look at you all the time!” Ryan realized with the way he was sitting sideways on the chaise next to her, she was having a hard time not staring at his cock, which hung down about 4 inches when soft like now, and was a perfectly shaped and proportioned specimen. Right now there was even a thin string of cum stretching out of it, from his orgasm 20 minutes ago on the webcam.

Jenna continued, almost in tears. “ ... and you care about me too. At first I didn’t know if I was just going to be a slut you liked to keep around to fuck once in awhile, but ... you are really an amazing guy ... and I should be the one paying you for the privilege of being your girl, and for getting fucked by your amazing cock!”

“Jenna ... thank you,” Ryan blushed, “uh ... I don’t know what to say. Don’t go falling in love with me though. Remember, I’m a rabid dog that salivates over every girl I see. I’m not a very good ‘boyfriend’ because I’m very selfish and out of control, and have no plans to change yet.”

“But some girls like that, as long as you don’t treat them like a jerk. I love our sexual adventures. I love fucking other people too. And I love knowing about others you fuck, and I love watching you do it. Every bit of energy that comes out of you is for one thing: pleasure. Pleasure for yourself, or for others.”

“I’m not giving you a raise for flattering me, you know.” He pretended to be keeping a straight face, but with the mischievous hint of a smile in the corners of his mouth.

“I know that!” she laughed. “Maybe I’m on too much medicine right now. Maybe you really are an average joe who treats us like shit and I’m too drugged up now to realize it!”

“Oh yeah?” Ryan said, rising. “Average, huh ... well lets see if you’re right!” And with that, he sent her into peals of giggles by flexing and posing for her, demonstrating his washboard abs, his biceps, his shoulders, and on and on. He was still a guy with a naturally skinny frame, but he was no longer self-conscious about that, because he liked lean guys himself. He was glad he wasn’t a bulky body builder. Even when he really lifted weights aggressively and consistently, he could only seem to add a certain amount of meat to his frame, and he had come to like that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.