The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 16: Another Day at the Club

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Another Day at the Club - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

A knock at his bedroom door awoke Ryan just after 9 am. He stretched, rolled over, and asked who it was. It was Amber, and of course he told her to come on in. She pranced in, wearing a very low-cut, half-sheer, lavender slinky nightie that accented her remarkable breasts in a tantalizing way. She had a mischievous smile on her face as well, and sat on the edge of the bed. Ryan was thrilled she was here, and knew exactly what was supposed to happen next.

“How long are you staying?” Ryan asked.

“Just until tomorrow, and I have every intention of making good use of the time,” she replied, and gently began caressing the sheets right where they covered Ryan’s emerging pole.

“How’s Matt doing this morning?”

“Better. Last night was good for him. He was kind of a mess at the lawyer’s office while laying out the whole story, but once it was out of him, I think it helped a lot. He was absolutely desperate for sex last night, and I think he was kind of reaffirming for himself that he’s back to normal. I let him make all the moves, and he about killed me! Ramming me so hard I thought the bed frame would break. But he’s been asleep all night, and I couldn’t even wake him for a blowjob this morning.”

“Well, I wouldn’t mind one if you’re handing them out.”

“I figured as much, and I remember how absolutely delicious your cock is, Mr. Sheaffer!” With that, Amber pulled back the sheet and laid between Ryan’s legs to begin a tongue bath. She started with his balls, which honestly ached quite a bit from yesterday’s efforts, and soon had the smooth, hairless sac shiny and wet. She then went to work on his cock, manually at first while using his precum as lube, and soon with her expert mouth.

“Ohhhh ... Amber, suck it ... suck it all down!” Ryan gasped. She obliged, and scooted forward towards him, bending her neck, and deep throating his long, hard cock all the way down until her lips were around the base of it.

Ryan’s eyes rolled back in his head, and he grinned and gasped in pleasure. This was good; this was very, very good. She slowly released a few inches of cock from her mouth, then greedily sucked them back in again. He began thrusting up into her mouth, and the sensations were once again incredible.

Ryan rolled her around on top of him and positioned her for a 69, then dove his tongue deep in her sweet pink pussy! He lapped at it like a dog, nibbled her clit, and dove in over and over with his tongue and fingers, while enjoying her enthusiastic sucking on the other end. Soon, he had to have her, and rolled them over and repositioned himself between her legs. Good ol’ missionary position would be great right now, and he thrust his cock deep inside her pussy on the first stroke. Ten minutes later, they both came at the same moment.

“Thanks for waking me up,” he gasped as his orgasm subsided.

“I love Matty like a brother, but he was like a dead log in the woods all night. Besides, you laying there naked by the pool yesterday got me hot and bothered”.

“If you’re staying a day or two, I wanna fuck you again later, but I’ve got to get going now,” Ryan said. Chad was coming by for the first time in a few weeks, and they were headed to the club for a round of golf, and then to play tennis.

“Okay,” Amber said with a mischievous glint in her eye, “but let me get you clean first. I can’t let any cum go to waste!” Ryan remembered what a cum slut she was. Without pause, she engulfed his softened cock in her mouth and began licking and sucking all the cum off of it.

“Oh, fine,” Ryan resigned himself, “if you must...” And with that, he let his cock respond naturally to the delicious sensations of her mouth.

A half-hour later, Ryan emerged from his room after feeding Amber another load of cum, and washing up and grooming himself. Chad had been waiting, and laughed at his friend’s naked, just-fucked look. Ryan grabbed breakfast, pulled on some shorts -- his first clothing of any kind in two days -- and jumped in Chad’s convertible with a duffle bag. They laughed and rocked out to Chad’s high tech stereo the whole way, pulled tank tops on in the club parking lot, grabbed some lunch and cocktails in the lounge, and headed on to the course. It was turning into a sizzling hot day, and after a couple hours on the course, both young men were very hot and sweaty. They downed a gallon of Gatorade and a light lunch, and then changed into light running shorts and tennis shoes and headed towards the tennis courts.

Ryan was very competitive at tennis, and was thinking of joining a league and training to play tournaments. He especially loved playing when it was this hot out, when it just made you sweat and drink and go crazy using every bit of stamina you had. This club featured courtside assistants for its VIPs, and if you wished, they would fetch your balls and keep you supplied, as well as serve you drinks, bring food, put sunscreen on your back, and even spray you with cool water. Today, their assistant was an 18-year old girl named Kristen, who gasped when she first saw Ryan but didn’t say anything. Kristen had platinum blonde hair, a clearly athletic figure, large breasts and a great tan, and she looked familiar to Ryan too, though he wasn’t sure from where.

As the boys got into their game, they noticed her flirting and staring, which they were used to. They were a beautiful sight: two gorgeous, chiseled, tan, athletic young men in just short gym shorts and shoes, pouring sweat and aggressively lunging for the ball all afternoon. They had no problem with her extra attentions, and of course returned the flirting, and even found themselves trying to show off for her, which she thought was hilarious. An occasional comment or look from her further convinced Ryan he’d met her before, but he didn’t stop to ask because he was invigorated with trying to crush that ball and slip a fast one out of Chad’s reach.

Eventually, they had to take a break, and made their way to a bench outside their court. It was 4:30 pm and hardly anyone was out playing tennis, as the thermometer had now topped 99 degrees, but as tired as they were, Ryan and Chad loved it and wanted to play more. They sent Kristen off for some more water, lemonade, and snacks, and sat down to towel some of the sweat off of their bodies.

Within a minute, a moment of déjà vu overtook Ryan, and he started to get dizzy. He at first thought it was the heat, but then he looked over at a nearby café patio, and it hit him. That was the spot where he’d first met Gina. Damn it. His memories and his longing for her seemed to strike him at the strangest, most random times.

Through all his cavorting around Europe and the indulgent lifestyle he’d set up for himself back home now, he usually managed to numb himself to his sorrows. Overall, he had dealt with his emotions and grief pretty well now, but clearly he avoided dwelling on his tragedies by relentlessly and aggressively pursuing his various pleasures. Indulging in fabulous shopping, creating his dream home, frequent alcohol consumption, avoiding heartbreak by being in control over almost everyone in his life (some by paying them, and some by making himself irresistibly attractive and knowing it), and of course, sexual pleasure 2-8 times a day, however and whenever he wanted. Still, he found calm moments like this where he was unprepared, and the overwhelming sadness of losing the one person he’d given his heart to ... as well as his own parents ... got to him.

“Dude, lets keep playing,” Ryan said, standing up suddenly with a tear in his eye.

“We just sat down! Give me a minute, bro!” Chad complained. He was pouring sweat and dieing of thirst.

“No, NOW man, I’m gonna KILL that ball!” He stormed back on to the court, threw a ball up in the air, and swung at it with all his might. His racket flew out of his sweaty hand and slammed into the ground half way across the court.

“Hey, Ry ... what the fuck?”

Ryan stood there with conflicting feelings all over his face. On one hand, he was enjoying a vigorous, athletic day in the sun, with testosterone and adrenaline coursing through his veins and highly-oxygenated muscles, exercising his athletic body and enjoying the sun. On the other hand, he was welling up inside with sadness and longing.

It finally dawned on Chad. He’d forgotten about the tennis court introduction. For being a hard-partying jock, Chad did still have some wisdom and a caring, sensitive heart, and he really had tried to take care of Ryan a lot over the last couple years.

“Oh ... we’re ... here, huh. Shit. I forgot. Okay, lets play then!” Chad hadn’t really drank enough liquid and was still breathing hard, but figured he’d better avoid a melt down.

“No, its okay man, sorry,” Ryan said, coming to his senses. “I can handle it. I have to. I can’t fall apart whenever I think of her, or else I’ll never be able to let myself think about her.”

“You can feel however you naturally feel, Ryan,” said Chad, “there’s no ‘have to’ about it. She was amazing, and you can be in love with her forever. Fuck, dude ... no matter how many girls you lay, Gina was ‘that one’ that mattered. I hope to find someone like that, man. Even with as much crazy shit as we’ve had fun doing, when I’m older I hope to find someone like that for me.”

“Maybe that’s it ... maybe I was too young to fall that deep in love. Fuck man, it was really the first time I was in love. I’ve been ‘in lust’ with too many girls to count, and you know, there have been a dozen or so that I kind of thought I loved and counted as a girlfriend ... but only one like her. I’ve got to stop thinking I need to replace her with someone just as awesome as soon as possible. Heck, we’re just 23 dude, if we don’t get married for 10 years, we’ll STILL be young.”

“Yep, and don’t think that we do all our crazy shit just to cover up your losses. It’s what we do because, well, because we can ... and we’re good at it and its fun,” Chad offered. “We’re young, hung and full of cum, and chicks love it. We take full advantage of our youth, our energy, our damn fine good looks ... ha ha ... our big dicks, charming personalities...”

“ ... and my shitloads of money!” Ryan laughed. They both chuckled at this.

“Yeah,” Chad said, “that don’t hurt either!”

Ryan gave Chad a huge brotherly hug. “I love you, man,” he said, “you’ve been there for me, and I’ll do anything for you, you know that, right?”

“Love you too, man,” Chad replied, “whenever you need me, let me know. I’ll talk with you when you want to sort stuff out, or bring you a good drink, or go party like crazy with you and fuck chicks like jackhammers.”

Ryan hugged him in earnest now. Their golden, toned, sweaty chests mashed together, but they didn’t care. Friends since gradeschool, the two youths had jerked off together dozens and dozens of times in junior high and had fucked girls side by side, or fucked the same girl together, perhaps hundreds of times, including Europe. The two buds had rarely pursued any exclusive contact with each other, but were very comfortable together and had on a few occasions helped each other to orgasm with a handjob or even a little sucking, especially when a 3-some, 4-some or other group sex situation called for it. Overall, Chad was less interested in boys than Ryan, but as a true swinger, he wasn’t opposed to it either.

“What am I missing here?” said a girl’s voice. It was Kristen, returning with a pitcher of spiked lemonade and some energy bars. “I thought you guys were flirting with ME, not each other!” She winked, letting them know she was kidding.

“Well, we thought if you weren’t coming back, we might be hard up for the night and might have to resort to each other,” Chad quipped.

“Hmm ... you might be hard up anyway, you know. We’re not supposed to fuck the clients here.”

“Don’t know about hard up,” Ryan offered, “but we’re definitely getting hard...”

“Yeah and don’t tell me all you hot babes who work here never do anything extra for your favorite customers,” Chad teased.

“Oh, Mr. Sheaffer here isn’t MY favorite customer. He was my sister’s favorite, but never paid any attention to me!”

Ryan paused and stared at her, thinking through what she had just said. Kristen... 18 ... maybe a few years ago when she was...

“Kendra’s little sister!” Ryan exclaimed. “Holy shit, you grew up! Look at you, you’re gorgeous!”

Kristen laughed and hugged him. “I was wondering if you’d ever notice. Yep, I’m all grown up now. I started working here a couple months ago when school got out.”

Kristen and Kendra’s parents were also long-time club members who the Sheaffers had been casually acquainted with for years. Both sets of parents spent quite a lot of time at the club, and had their kids there all the time too. Kendra was Ryan’s age, and they’d flirted and teased each other on and off for years. When they were 17-year old high school seniors, Kendra worked in the club’s gym, and was one of Ryan’s numerous conquests that year. They became quite a passionate couple for a few months, having sex in the steam room, tanning booths, hot tub, private locker suites, and even out on the golf course. Kristen was about 12 then, and very close to her sister, so she hung around them a lot, and they had discovered her spying on them having sex at least a couple times. She had an impossible crush on Ryan, but of course she was just a kid then.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.