The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 15: Ryan's Masturbation Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Ryan's Masturbation Day - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

When he woke up, Ryan was pleased to notice Derek was up cooking breakfast for them all ... so he rolled over and fucked McKenzie by himself. They screamed in delight as they both came, and then joined the others for breakfast before he and Derek headed back to town. Ryan worked out and also played some more golf at the country club that afternoon, and swam some laps in his pool in the evening. Matt was at the doctor’s office in the afternoon and then asleep the rest of the day, and Jenna was still sick, so other than one jerk off in the shower, he gave his cock a rare break today. The next morning, a car Ryan had arranged picked Matt up for his appointments with his lawyers and the police, to give more statements and work with them on the lawsuit he would be filing. Ryan checked in on Jenna, and found her in worse shape than yesterday, and left her to sleep the day away medicated to the max.

With only one orgasm last night, though, Ryan was walking around with a hardon in his shorts, horny and wanting to release some cum. It occurred to him that not since the long solo days on his boat in Greece had he had a chance to spend time pleasuring himself with a long, full day of glorious masturbation and self-pleasure ... and this was the perfect day for it! The very thought of just him and his cock excited him a great deal for some reason today.

He began in his gym with a light workout, naked and leaking pre-cum, admiring his own beautifully sculpted, lean physique in the mirror as he did a small circuit of high-rep/low-weight exercises. While resting between sets, he narcissistically posed for himself in the mirror, admiring each square inch of his tan skin and taut muscles, showing off to himself the lean, beautifully shaped waistline and torso. Sometimes he would bend over backwards away from the mirror, and admire his own ass and hot legs. He would stroke his cock a couple times, then return for another set.

After an hour of working out, he thought he looked even better with a shiny coating of sweat all over his body, and by now his cock was dripping precum and desperate for release. For his first orgasm, Ryan chose his beloved steam room. He loved laying in there, seeing how long he could stand the heat, sweating out all the cares of the day, and often having sex, getting blown, or jerking off in there. It was already on a pretty aggressively hot setting, with eucalyptus wafting through the steam, which Jenna must have been using the day before to try and get over her flu. Ryan stretched his body out on the tile seating there, relaxed each muscle in his body, and then lovingly began stroking his cock.

It was a different kind of pleasure than getting fucked or sucked. He loved having sex and involving his whole body in a frantic effort to provide and achieve pleasure, and lusted after his playmates’ bodies all the time ... but there was something different about just getting to please himself. It was all about him and his excitement and orgasm, nothing else. He loved his cock ... oh how he loved his cock ... and his body too, and took great delight in laying there pumping his shaft and rolling his balls around in his hand. His long arms made it easy to insert a finger or two in his ass as well, and no one knows how to hit a guy’s g-spot nearly as well as the guy himself. Within 10 minutes, Ryan was hollering and shuddering as he triggered a fountain of cum from deep in his prostate, which arched up in the air and splattered all over his face and chest, one glorious, hot spurt after another.

When the orgasm subsided, Ryan caught his breath for a moment, but kept stroking his cock. He was absolutely drenched in sweat (and cum), and had been in the steam room at its hottest setting for over a half-hour, but he was feeling really good and wanted to go again. He shook his head, took a deep breath, and kept jerking his cock. He rolled over on his stomach and humped his hand, which he found REALLY stimulating this morning, and he grunted and cussed and lusted for more cum. He fantasized about having the capacity to fuck 50 women in one day, and relived some of his greatest sexual exploits, including the Balearic islands’ nudist beaches. Fifteen minutes later, he stopped holding back the second orgasm that was desperate to burst forth, and shot it all over the bench, laughing and shaking with pleasure.

He was HOT. That was as long as he’d ever been in the steam room at that level of heat, and it was time to cool off. He ran out of the house and dove into his huge pool, shocking his body with the sudden change in temperature. He spent several minutes just enjoying the water, swimming underwater, floating on his back, and relaxing. It was a warm but cloudy day, and with a light wind, and it looked like it was going to rain soon. Ryan casually strolled around his immense backyard, admiring Matty’s landscaping, and enjoying his nudity in the warm breeze.

At the far end of the yard was Ryan’s fabulous gazebo with a full, sweeping view of the ocean inlet. In front of the stairs that came down on the ocean side of it, and there was a underground waterproof storage room that he had had built. It housed and sheltered a very high-end telescope that was installed on a lift, and after entering a code on a keypad, a trap door slid open and the telescope rose up from inside. You could stand there, or sit on the steps if you adjusted the casing a bit, and enjoy looking through the telescope, and Ryan knew how to focus on all the beaches, coves and homes around the inlet his house was on. An avid voyeur, he zoomed in on some very hot, athletic, lean young men playing volleyball at a large beach a few miles down the shore, and admired their physiques and athletic prowess. He made a mental note to get back into playing more volleyball again, which he really enjoyed but had not done much of lately.

A half-mile from the volleyball players, Ryan focused in on a little area up on some rocks where couples were often found making out, under the false impression that they had privacy up there where people on the beach couldn’t see. Ryan had made love to a girl himself there before, and assumed there might be several people in his area who might have telescopes focused in on it. Today, a young man who looked to be about 15 or 16 was leaning back against a rock, with a young girl about the same age laying between his legs, clearly giving him a tremendous cock-sucking. He was clutching the towel beneath him, head thrown back gasping for air, trying to not scream. Her perfect little ass was up in the air pointed directly back at Ryan’s scope, and he started getting hard again as he watched her head bob up and down. She got her hands in on the action, fondling his balls and pumping his shaft, and pretty soon Ryan watched as his young body seized up and shook through a very strong orgasm. As soon as it was done, they immediately pulled his shorts back up, grabbed their towels and jumped back down to the sand. Soon, Ryan saw them rejoin a group of adults, probably their parents, a couple hundred yards away. It was so much fun to spy on people!

Good and hard and horny now, Ryan made his way down to a sort of seating area he had had built into the stony bluff that his property sat on top of. It had been carved very ornately into the natural stone there, just a few feet down below the level of his yard, and was 90% hidden from sight on all angles, though it gave you an open view of a sizeable portion of the beach and ocean. It sort of resembled a large couch or bench, about 10 feet long and fairly smooth. It was also at the start of a set of stairs that were built to take you down the 40-foot high bluff to the semi-private beach below.

He had designed it to have a stunning place to sit and enjoy the view, and also a great place to have outdoor sex above the ocean, something he often delighted in doing at sunset. Today though, it was the spot for his 3rd jerk-off session, and he was especially excited when it started to rain ... lightly at first, and then more seriously. He stretched out on the warm stone surfaces, leaned against the back, and watched the far away boats. He stroked his hard cock as he remembered his long, glorious days of masturbating in the sun on the deck of his boat in Greece. He gasped and moaned as he pleased, pulling his cock to the edge of orgasm and then backing off, and then doing it again and again until he knew he had amassed quite a load. He was wet from the rain on his body, warm from the rock surface below him, and feeling free and wild and one with nature. As the rain subsided and then increased again, he edged himself for over an hour, until every nerve in his body was over-stimulated and anxious for the orgasmic release he had been denying himself. Finally, after edging so many times, he mentally gave himself permission to cum ... and cum he did. It hit him like a seizure, and gripped his whole frame, as his balls launched a huge rope of cum up and over his head. It was followed by three more bursts that were large and strong enough to land around his face and chest, and then a half-dozen normal-sized ejaculations, each one pulsing out of him to a gasp or scream that he let loose as he relished the absolutely fantastic orgasm.

Ryan scooped cum off his chest and licked his fingers. He coated his fingers in cum again and grabbed his hard cock and kept stroking it. In less than 2 minutes he felt the beginnings of another orgasm deep inside, and began frantically pulling his cum-slicked meat. “Fuuuuuck yeahhhh!!” His favorite sensation gripped his groin again, and another load of cum shot out of his dick as he gasped and grunted in pleasure. Ryan was laughing and shaking with delight. He rolled over onto his stomach still clutching his cock, and started fucking his right hand ... and stuck a long finger from his left hand into his ass. This finger quickly found his prostate and buzzed it like crazy, while his sensitive cock kept thrusting frantically until a few minutes later, his third load from this hardon spat out onto the warm, wet, rock bench. Ryan collapsed, rolled onto his back and laughed and pounded his hands on the surface below him in delight.

He laid there for another 10 minutes, until the rain had washed most of the cum off his body, and then made his way back to the house. He dried off, grabbed some lunch, and then went to his master suite. In the back of his large walk-in closet, there was a secret panel that opened into a private room that no one, not even his three housemates, knew about. It wasn’t that he was shy about anything, but he liked having one very private thing that he kept exclusively for himself ... and that was his enormous collection of porn. He had several terabytes of video clips and porn movies on four computers in this room, a flat screen TV, and a recliner and a couch. He also kept several dildos and sex toys in here, along with various forms of lubricant and aphrodisiacs, and pictures everywhere of his favorite and most lusted-after female and male bodies. He also had the controls and servers for a system of hidden cameras he had secretly placed all through his house in various locations, especially around his bed, the pool, the other residents’ bedrooms, the gym and spa, and other places where he and others were most likely to be found having sex. He had culled hundreds of hours of footage of himself fucking all kinds of girls over the years dating back to high school, filmed with and without their knowledge, and in particular of the sexual escapades he and his new household engaged in so promiscuously.

Today, it was time to watch what Matt and Kerri had been up to a few nights ago when he knew they fucked themselves silly all night. With a rock-hard cock in his hand, he excitedly watched about 30 minutes of raw, uninhibited sex between those two gorgeous young friends of his, ending with Matt splattering a load of cum on Kerri’s face, and judging from the small volume of the load and the huge screams from Matt that accompanied it, it clearly was not his first load of the night, or probably his second or third either. After that, Ryan scrolled through and found the footage of them fucking those DAMN gorgeous pool boys, and relived the incredible sex they’d had while pleasing themselves with those two blonde hunks of meat.

His left hand expertly stroked his long shaft, pulling and squeezing it with exactly the right pressure and speed he liked. No one, no matter how much experience they had fucking him, could nail the rhythm and force EXACTLY the right way that his own hand could. He tickled his sensitive cockhead to drive himself mad, and his right hand grabbed and groped his smooth, hairless balls. He grabbed some warm, sensitivity-increasing oils he had found in Italy, and slicked up his lower abs, cock, balls, ass hole, and inner legs, relishing the smooth strokes of his hands on all these areas. Since he always kept every square centimeter of himself below the neck completely void of hair, he loved the slick, smooth feel of his oiled skin. He again began edging himself and backing off, eventually getting little drops of pre-cum to appear at the tip to be used as the very best lube there was for jerking off. He laid back in his reclining chair, arched his back, and moaned and groaned as he watched himself and his girls fuck the daylights out of those two hunks, remembering each sensation he felt. When he watched that perfectly-sculpted young Shay cum again, he rewound it a couple minutes and started stroking himself really hard, getting the rapid path to orgasm triggered right as Shay was sensing his own impending release on the video. As Shay hollered and began shooting his cum, Ryan did so as well, splurting several glorious shots on his chest and abs. They weren’t huge shots, being the sixth of the day, but they were significant and shot out enough to be visible, thanks to his conditioned balls and prostate. After years of extreme carnal indulgence, they always reloaded with another rapidly-churned out supply of cum faster than most men. Ryan’s youth, physical fitness, and extreme sex drive were all to thank for this ability, but they were also aided by the full complement of supplements he had discovered over the years, which aided in semen production, testosterone production, increased blood flow to his genitals and cock, and a raving mad Superman-strength libido.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.