The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 13: Matt's Predicament

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Matt's Predicament - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

It had been a long night ... a very long night. Edgar had several months of built-up lust and longing to satisfy, and since he was the one who found Matt, Maria and Melina had agreed he could have access to him first, for as long as he could keep going. Edgar was not a tremendous sexual athlete, but everyone can be Superman in bed for one night when a rare occasion presents itself. Again, it wasn’t that Matt disliked getting fucked by Edgar so much ... in fact, much of it did feel quite good to him ... but frankly, he was just bored. And after Edgar’s fourth round, which had gone on and on for an hour and a half as the older man tried desperately to fuck another orgasm out of himself, Matt was getting pretty sore too. At least he’d talked Edgar into untying his feet after the first time, and switching from both hands tied to just having one handcuffed to the bedpost. In exchange for that relief, he had to agree to suck Edgar’s cock and do it right, which he’d done fairly happily because he at least enjoyed that more than being fucked so roughly by this not unattractive but desperate man.

Edgar was frustrated with himself because he wanted to keep going and fuck his hard-bodied little pretty boy a fifth time, but just didn’t have any juice left. He felt like he was wasting his one rare chance, as he knew the girls would send him away in the morning. He had his cock in Matt’s mouth again now, and it was getting some pretty damn good sucking and licking, but there was really no noticeable stiffness developing. Edgar was embarrassed and kind of sad, knowing that if he’d started fucking boys when he was a teenager instead of marrying his wife at 18, he probably would have had the sexual prowess of a gigolo when satisfying his lust for male flesh.

Instead, he blamed Matt, and like a little brat, he pulled his cock out of Matt’s mouth and slapped him hard across the face.

“You fucking idiot! Pretending like that’s the best you can suck cock? Bullshit, you little punk! Trashy street whore like your brother, pretending you’re all rich and fancy now. I’ll ruin you if you don’t give me your best, you fuckhole!” Edgar slapped him hard again, and pulled on his boxers.

He roughly tied Matt’s feet and other hand to the bed posts again, and stormed out of the room. It was 1 am, and fortunately for Matt, Melina and Maria were not home yet. As uncomfortable and fearful as he was, he was still exhausted, and managed about a couple hours of semi-sleep.

He awoke later with a jolt ... truly, a jolt, right in his anus, and it was sharp and loud and painful. He cried out in shock and pain, and opened his eyes to see Maria standing over him. She had the tip of a huge phallus partially lodged in his anus, kind of a dildo but with electro-stim sensors built into it. She had cruelly turned it on to the highest setting right off the bat, to get Matt’s attention, and laughed when his pelvis jumped directly up off the bed when she zapped him with it.

“Maria, no, don’t, oww ... ohh, please don’t do that again!”

She shoved it much further up his rectum anyway and zapped him really hard again anyway, and Matt screamed. It was a jolt that someone who liked this fetish might have worked their way up to enjoying after a long session of similar, lesser stimulation, but for someone unprepared (and who didn’t like such kink anyway), it was downright painful and shocking ... especially when your ass is sore.

“Noooo!! Damn it! Fuck, Maria, what do you want? I didn’t do anything!”

“Ahh, but you will, Matt, you will soon enough.” She continued with a series of jolts, some small and rapid, but interspersed with some big horribly mean ones that Matt was seriously terrified of. To his great embarrassment, though, the smaller ones began to stimulate his prostate, causing his exposed cock to rise and to soon start spitting bits of precum. He couldn’t believe his cock was responding as if he were enjoying it, even while tears were streaming down his face. Maria licked her lips lustfully as she stared at it up and down.

Finally she stopped for a minute and just sucked his cock, jacking it with one hand, using his precum to stimulate him further, until she finally nursed a sharp orgasm out of the hollering, gasping boy. She stood over him laughing, and he was ultimately humiliated to be laying there naked and impaled on her nasty electro-dildo of torture, with his cum splattered on his belly, while she cruelly made fun of his predicament.

A few minutes later, she spoke.

“Jose told me what you did with your damn little recorder, you filthy little spy.”

“Recorder? What?”

“You’re going to tell me where those memory chips are tonight. Sooner would be better for you, you fucking pansy! I have a team of guys outside who are going to start ripping you apart until someone reports to me they’ve found it wherever you say it is, and I don’t care what they do to you, you fucker!”

“Maria, I didn’t do anything! I don’t know what you’re talking about!!”

Wham! She responded by socking him a hard left across his face, drawing blood from his nose.

“You will not lie to me about this!”

“I’m not lying!” Matt pleaded, “Maria, I don’t know about a recorder or a chip! Please!”

Instead, she zapped him again, and he hollered in fear and pain.

“Jose told me all about your secret little video recorder in your pocket and all the footage he saw of my sister and I conducting our ‘business’! I suppose you thought you had the goods on us, right? Gonna turn us in or blackmail us or something? Your brother already almost screwed us, and now you’re trying to yourself!! Fuck you!”

With that, Edgar burst through the door, followed by three large young men. One was Jose, one was a tall skinny kid named Griffin that Matt had met several months before on Maria’s back patio, and the third was a very tall, buff, young black man that Matt had never seen before. This man was naked and sporting an absolutely huge, long, thick cock, shiny from being sucked or greased or something, and Matt knew he was in trouble.

“Where are the chips?” Maria demanded.

“There are no chips!” Matt pleaded, “I don’t know what you’re talking about!”

“Fuck him, Jose!”

Jose sneered at him, and dropped his pants. He reeked of alcohol and weed, and as his thick cock sprung forth, and he savagely jumped on Matt and thrust it in his aching ass. Matt whimpered, but gritted his teeth and took it. Jose fucked him very roughly for several minutes, laughing and cussing and slapping his ass, before jamming a load of cum up inside his chute. He hollered something vile in Spanish at Matt, socked him in the face pretty hard, and went off to find some more booze.

“Now I ask you again, where are the chips??” Maria screamed.

“Maria, please, I would tell you if I knew ... please don’t do this to me, I don’t know what Jose told you but its not true!”

Maria grabbed a magazine and rolled it up and started whaling on him with it, screaming. “You fucking pussy, you’re actually enjoying this, aren’t you? You’re asking for more! Well maybe Jose’s little cock felt good, but now? Griffin, fuck him now!”

Ohhh, Matt did not think he could take it anymore, but knew Griffin was a trapped, scared kid like himself for the most part, and wouldn’t be too rough with him. The problem was that he had a damn big cock, about 9 inches long. It wasn’t overly thick though, and when he slid it in gently, it was tolerable. Jose’s cum also served as much-needed lubricant, and if it hadn’t been for the lingering pain from the electric jolts, Matt thought this might even be a fucking he would enjoy. Griffin overall was gentle and considerate with him, until Maria started whacking him with her magazine and screaming at him constantly to punish Matt more. When Griffin finally came, he pulled out and ran out of the room, feeling badly about what he’d been forced to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.