The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 11: A Trap for Matt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Trap for Matt - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Matt’s head hurt. He didn’t know much else, but he knew his head felt like he had downed about 30 shots of tequila and lived to tell about it with the ultimate hangover of all time. He was sure he shouldn’t open his eyes, but soon determined he was in a nearly dark room, so he ventured to force them open. He was dizzy and the room was spinning, but he was finally waking up.

“I wonder what party I was at,” thought Matt at first. “I don’t even remember where I am. Matt, you idiot, waking up in some stranger’s bed again after ... wait a minute...”

He jerked fully awake with a jolt, which sent bursts of pain through his head and he literally saw stars. He tried to put his hands on his head, but was further alarmed to find that they were bound to ... a bedpost. Yes, it seemed he was tied up, so maybe he was indeed with some unknown sex partner ... but no, now he remembered with fear ... remembered Edgar’s appearance, remembered getting in his car, remembered ... accepting a drink of water from him...

“Oh shit, he must have drugged me. Drugged me with something good and strong.” Matt wondered how long he’d been out.

As his head started to clear up a bit, he took stock of his situation. He was naked, and both hands were bound with rope to a bedpost. He was lying on the bed in the dark with his feet loosely tied to the posts at the other end. The dim light came from under the closed door, and there was some raunchy music playing out there that was not helping his aching head. Except for his throbbing head, and the discomfort of being tied, he did not appear to be injured anywhere.

That brought him back to Edgar, someone he hoped to never see again.

When Matt’s brother Mitch was in desperate need of a place to stay, he had fallen in with Edgar’s sister Maria and her step-sister Melina, two alluring young Hispanic ladies who were very adept street grifters. They conned men out of money, or seduced them and robbed them, or sometimes they just whored themselves out. Both ladies were around 30, slender and sexy, with a slutty/dangerous look accentuated by flashy clothes and heavy makeup. There were 4-5 guys they kept around to fit into the grifting roles they needed ... and also for sex ... and Mitch had become one of them. They had a tiny, run-down house in a rough, dark part of town, and their boys were allowed to sleep on the covered back porch and eat out of the kitchen when they needed to, as long as they did what the girls wanted, including servicing their sexual whims. On several occasions when Matt was really in a bind, Mitch had gotten permission for him to crash there too, though he tried to keep his young brother out of any of the shady dealings the others participated in.

So, the ladies decided if he wasn’t going to be part of their scams and cons, at least he could be useful to them for sex. He was just 17 the first couple times he’d stayed there, but they were immediately drawn to his tight little body, beautiful taut muscles, and incredibly cute face. As soon as they figured out how good he was at using his cock for their pleasure, they became addicted to it, and fought over who got to have him. Matt wasn’t particularly fond of these gals. He was rather frightened of them, actually – especially the temperamental and overly-aggressive Maria – and only went to their house as a last resort. But, sex was sex, and they did happen to have some damn fine asses, firm tits, and voracious sexual appetites. One could find worse ways to have to pay for food and lodging. He despised them for the way they treated his brother and for their criminal enterprises, but he at least had to admit he enjoyed fucking them.

Matt also became a gift they used to repay Edgar, who was their shady lawyer and had gotten them out of trouble on more than one occasion. Edgar was married, but gay and frustrated. He wasn’t a bad looking guy, a reasonably fit and well-groomed Latino man in his early 30’s, but he was very rough with Matt’s poor ass, and degraded him and made him feel like dirt. Edgar was wracked with guilt over his indulgences with Matt, but he couldn’t help himself, and continued to risk his career with many unethical legal maneuvers that made his ladies look like angels.

In any case, as a result of his popularity with Maria and Melinda, Matt really never had to sleep out on the back porch. This lead to a big problem with Jose, a tall, muscular young thug, who had been with Maria and Melina the longest, for about 3 years. He used to count himself as Maria’s boyfriend, but had slowly been relegated to the status of other guys they used, and always believed he ought to be their 3rd partner in crime. He seethed with jealousy every time they had anyone else in their beds but him, and in particular he couldn’t stand Mitch’s short little teenage brother who came by and automatically got a full night of hot sex every time without ever having to risk his neck on a job.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.