The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 10: The Pool Boys

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Pool Boys - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Jenna planned to tell Kerri all about Matt’s odd encounter when she got back, but as she pulled into the long, circular brick drive way, she saw the van for Golden Boy Pool Service parked in front.

“You’ve got to be kidding,” Jenna thought to herself. Leave it to Kerri to find a new pool service by that name. They couldn’t possibly really mean that they send only ... but if they did, they’d have to be open to ... hey that’s not a bad idea ... She felt herself getting wet at the thought of the implications, and quickly crossed through the house to the back deck. Indeed she was correct.

There on the edge of the 2-foot deep end of Ryan’s pool was Kerri, with true “golden boys”: two tanned, muscled, gorgeous, blonde California adonises, naked and sweating. One of them was standing in the water fucking her from behind, while she was aggressively sucking the cock of the other who was laying at the edge with his feet dangling in the water.

“Oohh, mmmphh ... oh, ah ahhhh...”, Kerri gasped, her mouth stuffed with cock.

“I’m cummin’ again!” hollered the hunk behind her, as he grasped the edge of the pool wall for support. Jenna’s pussy nearly pulsed with wetness and excitement as she watched his face contort with the intensity of his orgasm, as he grunted and moaned while emptying his seed deep in Kerri’s depths.

“C’mon Shay, you have more cum for me too, I know you do,” Kerri said to the other youth laying in front of her as she savagely jerked his cock with her slippery, wet hands.

“Ohhhh, yeahhhh ... baby, that’s it ... oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck, I’m gonna cum!!!” Shay screamed as Kerri jerked his spurting cock mercilessly, sending cum spraying all over her face and his chest.

Jenna about creamed herself just watching. The three beautiful bodies in front of her collapsed, heaving for air, and grinning from ear to ear.

“I’m going to have to make sure I’m around on pool cleaning days!” Jenna said.

The others finally noticed her and laughed.

“Jenna,” Kerri panted, “meet Cody and Shay...”

“I would absolutely love to ‘meet’ them! But do you think they need a break first?”

“Maybe a bit, yeah,” panted Shay, catching on to her meaning.

“Let me guess. You guys go around cleaning pools for a business ... but some jobs take a lot longer than the time needed for the pool work, right?”

“Yeah, we sometimes get ... distracted ... our clients sometimes need extra help enjoying all the fun they really can have in a pool.”

Jenna smiled. In the back of her mind, she knew she ought to be addressing the Matt situation, but Ryan would be home soon enough ... and she was becoming downright crazy with lust for these hunks.

It was hard not to. As she later learned, Golden Boy Pool Service’s crew was intentionally comprised almost entirely of hot, muscular young hunks. Most were blonde like these two, or at least dyed or spiked their hair blonde, and all worked shirtless and were required to stay tanned. Some were models, strippers, or personal trainers who worked for GBPS part time; others, like Cody, were full time and had extremely loyal clientele. Cody was 27, had worked there for four years, and was the classic California surfer boy. He was 5’11, had longish dirty-blonde hair with light-blonde highlights, a kind of a cocky-stud’s face, a smooth, firm, lean build, richly tanned skin (ALL over), and a thick 7-inch cock. Shay was the new kid there, and just 20 years old ... but he was an astonishingly beautiful specimen of male anatomy who could easily grace the cover of a fitness magazine. He was 6’1”, a natural blonde with fabulous blue eyes, a cuter than cute face with a killer smile, and ... an absolutely incredible body! He clearly loved working out, and had gorgeous, perfectly-proportioned muscles everywhere, a ripped washboard 8-pack to kill for, and was also very tan, though a lighter shade where his shorts usually covered. He also had a huge, beautiful nearly 9-inch cock with a large, supple nutsac. In the few weeks he’d been shadowing Cody to learn the job, Cody said Shay had really not learned that much about cleaning pools yet, but the clients they’d seen were all extremely “satisfied”.

Jenna began unbuttoning her blouse, and slipped it off. She dropped her shorts too, and in just a lacy bra and panties she sat down on a chaise lounge right next to where Shay was lying on the edge of the pool. With the boys watching her every move, she slipped her hand into her panties and started fingering her clit and her very wet pussy. She leaned her head back, moaning and caressing her tummy with her other hand.

The pool boys perked up and stared at Jenna, and Kerri did too for that matter. She spread her legs and continued pleasing herself, putting on a show. Soon, she unfastened her bra and tossed it aside, and began massaging her incredible, perfect tits. Jenna’s gorgeous, firm, perfectly-proportioned breasts were Ryan’s favorite thing about her body. She was used to them getting a tremendous amount of attention from men and envy from women everywhere. When she lifted her right breast up to her mouth and licked and sucked her nipple, she heard a gasp of delight from Shay.

“You boys keep recovering, I’ll just sit here and please myself until you think you’re ready again,” she teased.

For her part, Kerri began gently stroking one cock in each hand. Shay’s cock was still hard and extremely sensitive from his last orgasm, but Cody had been sitting in the shallow water, and his cock was cleaned off and half-way soft again. Kerri’s ministrations caused him to stand up, and he began hardening just as she wanted.

After a few more minutes of teasing, Jenna stood up and wiggled out of her panties, leaving her as naked as the other three. Shay, lying on the ground staring up at her stunning figure, was mesmerized by her stunning body and sexy display. He watched lustfully as she continued frigging herself, and also couldn’t believe the perfection of her rack. His hard cock started to feel invigorated again, and he began fondling his own balls, massaging life back into them.

Jenna turned and straddled Shay next, giving him a view straight up into her slit, and slowly she lowered herself down over his face. Shay eagerly latched on to her muff, inhaling her succulent smell and diving his tongue right into her folds. Jenna cooed and gasped, and Shay ate her pussy like he’d been starving for it.

Kerri hoisted herself up on the edge of the pool and laid back alongside Shay, and Cody followed and stretched his body out on top of hers. They began kissing deeply and grinding their naked flesh together up and down, especially where his near-hard cock slid along the smooth, hairless area above her sex. After several minutes of making out like this, while listening to Jenna’s escalating moans and gasps next to them, Cody turned around the other direction, and lowered his lovely, tanned cock down through Kerri’s waiting lips, while diving into her pussy with his own mouth.

Jenna screamed out in orgasmic delight a minute later, thrashing around on Shay’s face as her copious amounts of her girlcum pulsed out all over his lapping tongue and chin. Shay’s cock was leaking precum and twitching in anticipation. He’d always been a ladies’ man, and in particular had had quite a few wild experiences this last month, but this was turning into one of the hottest. He sat up and lifted Jenna onto the sturdy chaise lounge again, and laid on top of her to begin sliding his humongous cock into her. Jenna was overwhelmed by his large, gorgeous, muscular frame enveloping her beneath him, and she simply had to touch this body everywhere. As he began fucking her in earnest, her hands clawed at his back and shoulders. And his cock was so big!

Kerri was now on top of Cody, with his cock shoved up in her pussy, rutting away. She clung to him, kissing him and running her fingers through his gorgeous long hair, as he slammed his pelvis up and down into her. Cody was in no hurry to cum, so his onslaught was vigorous and determined.

Unbeknownst to them all, Ryan had arrived home in the middle of all this. After several hours of being dressed up and in meetings, he was planning to fuck the daylights out of one or two of his housemates as soon as he got home. When he saw the van in front, he had the same excited suspicions that Jenna had, and when he walked to the back of the house and saw what was going on outside, his cock started hardening immediately. He went to his suite and took off all of his clothes, opened the French doors to his veranda and made his way down the stairs to the main patio. As he stood across the pool stroking his steel hard shaft with his own precum, he couldn’t believe how incredible the bodies of the two blonde hunks fucking his girlfriends were!

When Ryan set up his arrangement with his well-paid housemates/companions/sex partners/girlfriends (and boyfriend), he had made it clear they could have as much sex as they wanted with other people, as long as they were never too tired or preoccupied to give him as much sex and attention as his rampant libido required. He expected they would indeed find other lovers, and they had on many occasions. Kerri had other friends “with benefits” who she hooked up with about once a week, and Jenna was always bringing home one-night stands ... several of which Ryan or Matt had joined in on. So, it wasn’t really jealousy that Ryan felt when he watched this scene ... and indeed he was completely turned on by it and planned to join in in a couple minutes ... but for some reason having both his girls teaming up with two guys seemed like an odd thing to have started while he was out of the house. Or maybe it was that these two guys were absolute hunks, and one in particular was bigger and more muscular than Ryan himself. He realized however that they had always enjoyed all the sex partners he had brought home to join in with them, so he decided he ought to feel the same way about their finds. Plus, he was as horny as he’d been in weeks!

Whatever seemed uncomfortable to Ryan was quickly squashed the moment Kerri saw him. She was riding away on Cody’s cock, and the moment she saw Ryan, she was thrilled to see him. She didn’t have even the slightest awkward sense about him walking in on them fucking. She had really come to love Ryan beyond any financial arrangement, and considered herself his woman, and she was genuinely excited that his own gorgeous, naked body was approaching her, and she couldn’t wait for him to indulge in the sexual feast she had whipped up with these two studs.

“Ryan! Oh you’re home, come here baby! Oh yeah, oh oh oh ... these are our new pool boys and I think you’ll liiiiiike them, yowch!, oh fuck yeah, get over here!”

Ryan grinned, and moved over to Kerri, who immediately inhaled his hard, long cock even in the middle of being drilled from below by Cody. Ryan took the chance to truly gaze at and lust over Shay’s incredible body, which was fucking Jenna like a jackrabbit on the chaise lounge. Wow. What a body! Ryan usually preferred the lean, less-bulky look, but no one could help but be attracted to Shay’s incredible figure.

Kerri sucked his cock the best she could, but with an approaching orgasm, her focus had to shift. Ryan decided it was time to put her over the edge. He knelt between Cody’s legs, and used his thumb to rub some of his precum in Kerri’s asshole. She screamed and gasped, cumming and realizing what was happening next. Ryan’s cockhead found Kerri’s backdoor and forcefully entered, bringing forth more frantic screaming.

Cody’s cock felt so good in Kerri’s pussy that he didn’t care at all that a guy he’d never met was about to ram his cock in this girl’s other passage a mere half-inch away. He’d done plenty of wild sex scenes in his life, and had been in many threesomes with other guys, even bisexual ones a few times. He shifted his position to let Kerri lean forward more, and felt the sliding pressure of Ryan’s long cock as it entered and travelled all the way to the depths of Kerri’s ass. In fact, Cody thought, that felt pretty damn good, and he loved the sexual vigor of the people in this house!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.