The Life of Ryan
Chapter 8: A Night of Memories and Mischief

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Night of Memories and Mischief - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Around 4:00 in the morning, Ryan woke up needing to pee. His long, flaccid cock was caked with dried cum from the night before, and he had to rub some of it off of the tip so he wouldn’t spray pee all over the bathroom wall. When he was done, he stepped over to the large French doors that lead from his suite out onto the back deck, and looked up at the largest, brightest moon he had ever seen. Ryan opened the door and strolled out into his yard. Sometimes he really enjoyed simply walking around naked outside at night, in the cooler air and quiet calm. And, he especially loved bright moonlight, because it had been one of Gina’s favorite things.

Gina had always really loved the outdoors, and loved finding ways to have sex outside too. She was always fascinated with the stars and constellations, and relished lying naked under the stars with Ryan in the afterglow of joint orgasms, staring at the night sky. Her very favorite nights, however, were when the moon was full and shone its brightest light through the dark night air onto their gorgeous, glistening bodies.

She was such a lovely, passionate, romantic lover, and with a tear in his eye, Ryan fondly remembered one of their last trips to the Sheaffer family’s lakeside cabin (mansion or lodge, really). One night there was a huge, beautiful full moon totally visible as you looked above the far side of the lake. The beautiful and completely nude young couple left their room around 1 am, and chased out to the end of the property’s boat dock. Gina laid Ryan down with his back leaning on a couple cushions and gave him head for several minutes, and then turned around to face the lake with her back towards him and lowered herself onto his rock-hard cock. It was a clear, warm summer night, and Gina was writhing with ecstasy and sheer delight as he fucked up into her. The brilliant moonlight silhouetted her stunningly perfect body, and Ryan marveled further at how incredibly sexy and desirable she truly was.

Though the memories still brought a little pang of grief, Ryan was finally starting to be able to enjoy the memories of all the good things he’d enjoyed with Gina. Sitting in a chaise lounge by his pool, he noticed his cock had started hardening as he recalled that special night long ago. Lazily he stroked it for awhile, and then, feeling sleepy again, he headed back inside through the main deck.

As he headed down the long hall to his master suite, he passed Kerri’s bedroom and heard the squeal she gave whenever she climaxed. His cock jumped a beat, and he stuck his head in the door to see Matt’s naked backside slamming away into her beneath him. His hands gripped the sturdy rails of the bed frame behind her, and his oh-so-incredibly-shaped back and perfect ass glistened with sweat as he grunted and thrusted with vigor.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.