The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 7: Back to the Present

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Back to the Present - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Matt did kick Ryan’s ass in golfing, but it was a satisfying day for Ryan nonetheless. He felt good about being back in the company of the younger members of the club, many of whom he’d grown up with, and he felt it kind of capped off the establishment of his new wonderful lifestyle. He had been back from Europe for four months now, and established in his Paradise de Ryan with his three housemates for two months, and was happy, healthy, and horny most of the time.

He also did fuck Matt up the ass when they got home that afternoon. He couldn’t help it ... he absolutely adored Matt’s perfect, tight young ass ... smooth, muscular, and nearly as tan as the rest of his golden body. He ran his hands over the taut muscles of Matt’s perfectly shaped back, and slowly thrust his cock back and forth in him. Matt gasped in panicky pleasure as the large rod invaded his deepest parts, and braced himself since he knew Ryan could give him a fucking like no other if he wanted. However, Ryan was in a “just have fun and relax” mood, not a “desperately horny and need to fuck aggressively” mood, so they enjoyed a nice, sensual, thorough, but not jackhammer-like fuck for about 20 minutes. Ryan hollered loudly when he came in his ass, and buckled over on Matt’s back, clutching him while his cock spasmed away inside. Then, just because he found Matt especially adorable today, he sucked his beautiful 7 inch cock until it shot a large load of cum down his throat. He instructed Matt to stay naked the rest of the day, which suited Matt just fine anyway. He loved being naked, and he loved his new living situation ... a lot.

Ryan then laid his long, lean naked body out on a floating chaise and caught some zzzs and some rays while floating around the pool.

About an hour later, he awoke to the wonderful sensation of his cock being sucked into Kerri’s mouth. She had swam up between his legs and taken his sizeable soft cock and engulfed it with her hot lips and tongue. She ran her tongue down to his asshole and licked it vigorously, which she had learned was often the fastest way to get Ryan hard and horny again. She continued licking and slurping his swelling balls and the soft spot behind them, while jerking his cock. When she and Jenna started “working” for Ryan and living with him, he told them that while they were still getting to know him, they should keep their mission simple: do all they could to give him as much sex and as many orgasms as he could possibly stand. Indeed, they had succeeded a few times in exhausting him to the point where he had to turn them away, but at this point today, Kerri knew he would take more. She so thoroughly enjoyed her “job”.

It was an especially hot day, and Ryan clasped his hands behind his head and stretched back, his tan skin dripping with sweat and sun tan lotion, and moaned and gasped his enjoyment of the vigorous oral treatment she gave him. He was as hard as could be, and thought about just letting her suck him completely to orgasm right there and then go back to sleep on his floatie in the sun. However, given its previous efforts, his cock wasn’t racing towards orgasm quite yet, so Ryan dove in to the pool and lifted Kerri up on the wide, flat platform stairs at the side of the pool. He fingered her pussy while he savagely sucked her firm breasts, enjoying their perfect texture and suppleness, and sending buzzes of pleasure to her by biting and nibbling her nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.