The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 4: The History of Ryan - Part III: A Little More Sex in Europe

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The History of Ryan - Part III: A Little More Sex in Europe - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Ryan gave his gorgeous and well-christened boat as a wedding present to two of his friends on the island who were getting married, with the agreement that if he visited the island in the future, he could always have use of it. He surprised each of several other friends with cash gifts equivalent to approximately two month’s earnings for a middle class Greek worker. None had really known how wealthy he actually was. And, he informed Spiros and Alexis that they would also be accompanying him on the next portions of his European tours. Being from very modest families, neither had traveled much outside of Greece or Italy, and both were excited about the chance to vacation with Ryan and to continue exploring their sexuality in new and interesting places.

They spent a leisurely three weeks traveling to Scandinavia, by way of Italy, Germany and Belgium. During the first week, they traveled up the eastern coastline of Italy, visiting vineyards, ancient ruins, beaches and clubs, and renting the nicest hotels in town wherever they went. This was now more of a long vacation instead of an escape from tragedy, so Ryan indulged in the luxuries his ample bank accounts afforded him and his friends. They would buy expensive bottles of wine, shop in the trendiest stores for clothes, jewelry, spices, and electronics, which Ryan either gave as gifts to his two companions or shipped back home to his U.S. address.

The next week they spent in Venice, where they greatly enjoyed the culture and history to explore. They also made a game of riding around in gondolas and daring themselves to grope and kiss and makeout to varying degrees in full view of people passing by them in other gondolas. Many of the gondola drivers were strapping young Italian men who had quite a habit of making themselves available for the sexual pleasures of tourists, and twice Alexis lured such a youth to a private room for sex, only to then open the door and let Ryan and Spiros start sucking his cock and feeling him up as well. Neither of the young men provided much protest, and both provided large loads of cum.

The suite Ryan rented had a large veranda overlooking a canal and a courtyard, and one warm night the three lusty young people spilled out onto it from their bedroom’s French doors in a sweaty, writhing, thrusting mass of flesh. They continued pleasing each other out in the night air, muffling the noises of their lovemaking the best they could, while listening to courtyard musicians serenading gondola passengers and people strolling about and enjoying their nighttime revelries in the various pubs up and down the passageway. Around midnight, while fucking Alexis for the third time, Ryan found himself leaning over the balcony rail slowly driving his trusty cock in and out of her mouth, as she lay on the bench below him having her pussy eaten by Spiros, who was happily slurping Ryan’s previous load of cum out of her.

As Ryan looked over the balcony in the middle of his pleasure, he noticed two shirtless American boys on a nearby balcony who had been watching them, and clearly had their hands in their unbuttoned pants, jerking off and enjoying it. He smirked and winked at them, and they initially looked away and pretended they didn’t notice him, but then Ryan grinned, stood himself and Alexis up so the boys could see their fully naked, glistening bodies, and called out to them and told them to come over and join them. Alexis pulled one of her tits up to her mouth and licked around the areola while staring at the boys, teasing them and tempting them, and the boys had no choice but to accept the too-good-to-be-true invitation. Sam, 16 and a wrestler/weightlifter with a short, tight, muscular stature and a very cocky, confident attitude, and Scott, 18, a taller basketball player with a slightly shyer and more sensitive personality, were step-cousins on a vacation with their parents, who had gone out on the town for the night and left the boys to whatever adventures they wanted to seek. Having been unable to score at any of the clubs that night, they had come back to their room, frustrated and horny. Neither was a virgin, but each had had only a few limited experiences, and nothing as dramatic as what they were about to do.

Ryan instructed Spiros and Alexis to strip the two hot young men and suck their very hard, smooth cocks. Meanwhile, he explained to them that if he and his friends were going to treat them to some of the best and most thrilling sex they would ever experience, they had to accept that it would be both straight and gay sex all together. Both agreed without hesitation, and the threesome attacked the teens with all they had. Scott was surprised to find that he absolutely loved bottoming for Spiros and Ryan, though he’d never imagined it before, and let them fuck him repeatedly while Alexis sucked his cock and taught Sam how to suck it expertly as well. Sam learned how to suck cock like a champion, with his gorgeous face and wide, deep mouth, and also was treated to Alexis’ pussy in about a dozen sex positions he’d never heard of. Ryan made sure everyone was receiving maximum pleasure at all times, overwhelming the youths with a continuing onslaught of pleasure, but making sure not to scare or threaten them in any way. Neither Scott or Sam had ever jerked off or fucked themselves to more than 3 orgasms a day before, but when they staggered back to their room around 6 am, they were bewildered, ecstatic, grateful, and in an exhausted haze, having cum at least 6 or 7 times each in the past five hours.

Spiros and Alexis were also beyond recovery the next day, and Ryan allowed them the whole day to sleep and bathe and eat, and spend time by themselves. He himself went to a spa in hopes of finding a new girl to sleep with, and ended up going home with two college girls from Canada that were on an exchange program. He fucked them over and over, challenging himself to outlast both of them despite the previous night’s exertions, and succeeded in blessing them with at least 7 helpings of his sperm and countless orgasms of their own.

After Venice, the threesome spent a week in Germany, where they seduced a very fit, blonde 30-year old businessman in Berlin, who was a closet bisexual and cheated on his wife to join them and explore his first male-on-male sexual encounter of any kind, after years of yearning for it. He couldn’t get enough of Ryan’s cock in his throat or Spiros’ in his ass, especially when Alexis would suck him off at the same time. He had tears of gratitude and relief running down his face when he left them late in the night to go home.

After the first few days in Norway, Spiros and Alexis sadly had to return home to Greece. Ryan promised them he’d invite them to America sometime, as they had become true friends and an addicting duo for him to dominate and direct sexually. He fucked each of them long and hard individually on their last night, then brought them together for one intense marathon round of threesome sex, in which they poured out every last bit of loving they could on each other.

When they were gone, Ryan explored the people and places around him, and was thrilled to find how exceptionally attracted he was to the beautiful blonde boys of Norway and Sweden! There were perfect Adonises everywhere, and he had more purely gay sex in those countries than in any of the others. He loved their smooth figures, unblemished skin, blonde hair, handsome faces, friendly attitudes, and large cocks. In 10 days, he fucked and sucked with over a dozen young gay studs in those countries, especially loving the steam bath houses and the easy sex that came out of them. The famously blonde, beautiful Scandinavian women were also impossible to resist, and he pleasured his cock with a few of them as well, but it was boys in these countries who were his favorites.

Ryan enjoyed some of the best skiing in the world in Switzerland and Austria, and also some very lusty ladies in the condos and hotels he stayed in. One two-week period in particular was spent as a guest of a Josette, a 37-year old French socialite and former model, who was on a month-long skiing vacation in Switzerland. Ryan met her in a bar and seduced her on her first night in town, and she immediately invited him to be her boy toy and stay in her condo. She was randy and sex-deprived, had a gorgeous body and still youthful face, and saw Ryan as a prize she got to clutch and enjoy throughout her stay there. Ryan obliged her with so many orgasms that she was simply too sore to do any skiing on many of the days. However, she kicked him out two weeks later, when she came home and found him with two blonde Danish girls in her hot tub, taking turns sucking his cock.

Late that spring, Ryan found himself in the Balearic islands, and the atmosphere for a lifestyle full of sex was truly a bit bizarre. Throughout Europe, Ryan was aware of nudist beaches and had found himself naked on a couple of them, but never imagined the level to which the tourists in these islands took it. Sometimes it seemed like there were miles and miles of “clothing optional” beachfront, and Ryan had to learn to control his trusty penis from being constantly erect! He spent the first several days enjoying the sun either in a speedo, as was the common attire of men on the beach there, or completely nude on nudist beaches. He truly loved the carefree party atmosphere here, and all the hot, liberal European people who were there to indulge their every sexual urge.

He quickly became aware that there was a much larger percentage of gay people here, and though he usually was happy to admit and indulge his bisexuality, he didn’t really enjoy the gay “lifestyle” or mannerisms of effeminate “girly” boys, no matter how physically beautiful their bodies were. He did give in a couple times the first few days: a blowjob from a lithe young, blonde French boy behind a large rock at the back of a beach was too hard to resist, and an especially gorgeous young male couple, both of whom were extremely well-endowed, enticed him for an evening of 3-way fucking as well. But overall, he mostly pursued either luscious, hot girls, or young gay men who didn’t “act like gays”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.