The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 3: The History of Ryan - Part II: European Escapades

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The History of Ryan - Part II: European Escapades - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

It was a blissful escape, and with a healthy $20,000+ monthly stipend being deposited in his account, Ryan cavorted around Europe for most of the next two years. Chad accompanied him for the first 6 months, and the two young bucks planned to ride trains, stay in hostels, and live as simply as possible. Chad wanted to absorb culture and experience adventure, taking a calm and laid back path, staying in one town for awhile and moving on to the next. Ryan didn’t care and thought that was okay; his main priority was to rebel against every social norm he could think of. Ryan recognized perhaps the only upside to his losses: he could absolutely do whatever he wanted. The most important people in his life were gone, and that would ache forever, but he couldn’t help but notice the liberating sense that came from knowing he had no one to be accountable to, and no one’s standards or expectations to live up to. He was far from home, had lots of money, was blessed with very good looks, and had been through hell and had nothing to lose anymore, so he certainly could indulge himself in whatever suited his fancy.

Sexually liberated Europe, with a wide variety of beautiful people from many cultures, turned out to be exactly what he needed. Ryan hated “dealing” with his pain ... it just wasn’t cool ... and the best way he knew to escape pain was to have sex. Fucking, sucking, being fucked, being sucked, cumming and making others cum were his passion, his hobby, his obsession, his fascination, and ... he often felt it was even his calling. Clearly that’s what his virile 21-year old body and his long-time obsession with indulgent sex were meant for. Ryan “got the hang of things” in Europe, and began pursuing sex even more aggressively than ever before. Erotic conquests of every kind became a bigger drive than ever. The sights and attractions of Europe were but passing scenery he enjoyed between efforts to find and have sex, upwards of 20-25 times a week with over a dozen partners.

Chad did his best to keep up with him, but at a less-frantic pace ... his hard cock was put to work maybe 2/3 as much as Ryan’s and he was very happy with that. Chad’s bisexual indulgences and desires had always been far less than Ryan’s, but in randy Europe, it was a side of him that opened up more and more. He felt more free to explore given the anonymity he had in new and temporary locations. He did try to keep his head on himself better though, looking out for his buddy when he started going a little too crazy. Chad frequently had to drag a completely shit-faced Ryan out of a bar, or find him passed out in one girl’s bed or another, and made sure his friend remembered to eat and bathe once in awhile.

The boys experienced Europe’s sights and cultures and foods, but with all the liberty and money they needed, the best part of Europe to experience was its sex. How about touring Europe by indulging in the sexual energy and practices of each country they visited? Learning new approaches, ideas, techniques, passions, indulgences and preferences unique to each area? With so many liberal, young, randy people throughout the continent, they wanted their trusty cocks to experience more of Europe than any other part of them.

They began in England since they didn’t know any other languages, and met people everywhere. They would rent a room for a few days at a time in each place and sometimes do some sightseeing during the day, but they would always hit the local clubbing scene at night, dancing and flirting their way into the pants of one girl after another. They would often hook up with girls early enough in the evening that they could fuck them silly, and then return to the club later the same night to try to score again. Sometimes they left a club separately with different girls, but sometimes they would take one girl home for the both of them to fuck together, and they became an unbeatable duo for any girl that enjoyed threeways. Ryan also sometimes found boys to fuck as well, and after becoming accustomed to uncut cocks, he developed quite an appetite for smooth, young British boys near his age. After a few days, or a week or so, they would move on to another city or area.

After several weeks in England, they went to France, and followed the romantic example of some stellar lovers in a group of young libertines they fell in with. The young men in this group were very bisexual, and alternated between teaching Ryan and Chad the finer points of romancing girls French-style, and sucking Ryan and Chad’s cocks and bending over to be ass-fucked themselves. The French were very ambitious about their sexual pleasure, and it suited Ryan just fine to simply talk in great detail about sex with so many young guys and girls, discussing their experiences and desires, teaching each other new things to do, and experimenting with fantasies, positions, and settings.

The boys then visited Spain for awhile, falling in love with the true natural beauty of Spanish women, and then spent over 2 months becoming true Italian stallions. The girls in Italy were so passionate, and seemed to never tire of sex, which suited the boys perfectly. Their bodies became even leaner and more toned from spending hours every day making passionate love to various ladies, and more hours every night furiously ramming their cocks into saucy Italian girls and well-hung Italian boys too.

Wherever they went, Ryan was able to fully indulge his habit of studying sex and practicing sexual prowess. Each place they went, there were new things to learn and try, and different types of women to learn how to fuck. When Ryan found aphrodisiacs he liked, or oils that kept your cock’s skin beautiful and strong, or creams that heightened your sensitivity there, or formulas in pills that increased your cum volume and intensity, or supplements that increased blood flow to your genitals, or supplements that helped your recovery time after orgasms, he indulged in them liberally to find what increased his sexual stamina and prowess the most. He certainly didn’t need more, but he found it exciting, and when he found what he liked best, he bought them in large supplies and shipped them back home.

When the boys made their way to Amsterdam, all hell broke loose, and they indulged in every fantasy and vice ever conceived of. They drank and partied more than ever before, and tried every kind of shameful sexual liberty and moral debauchery imaginable. He and Chad experimented with bondage, both as submissives being tied up and forced to endure everything from milking torture to hot candle wax stimulation, and as dominants subjecting girls and boys to tickle-torture and various forms of arousing pain. They even tried various drugs, and spent many glorious nights fucking away in whorehouses and sex clubs. The Dutch women were gorgeous, the men were blonde and beautiful, all of Europe’s randiest youth flocked to the red light districts there, and Ryan and Chad went crazy. They saw live sex shows, participated in wild orgies in the back of strip joints and on the main floor of private clubs, did some stripping and party servicing themselves, and conducted as much mayhem as two 22-year old, randy, red-blooded American boys could, for a full two months. Ryan often averaged more than 40 orgasms per week during many of those weeks, and just kept going.

Finally, Ryan had gotten all the demons out of his system, and was feeling much less of a need to be a rebel on a mission. Either he was stronger or more numb to his pain, he wasn’t sure, but he was less desperate to fight through it by frantically forcing maximum pleasure upon his body. Plus, they both were tired. Chad was beyond exhausted, and both boys were feeling really dirty and nasty about all they’d indulged in. Every fuck was rewarding and fun, but the cumulative effect of several months of debauchery was a dizzying realization that that was enough pure insanity. Though he still had a nice, tight musculature on his frame, Ryan was by far the thinnest he’d been in years. He had all but stopped pursuing anything else or maintaining any good habits, such as exercise and nutrition, or even recreation and sightseeing. There was that mischievous feeling that he was letting his brain turn to mush, and if he let it go on further, he may never pull himself back up out of it all. He didn’t ever plan to stop being such a sex-crazed horndog, but there was more to life than just that. After retreating from “the scene” for a couple days to catch up on sleep, food and mental perspective, clarity returned to Ryan’s stupor-infused mind ... and finally, the tears flowed again. He cried long and hard, and then took a look at himself in the mirror and cried some more. Indeed a return to some sense of normalcy was probably desirable after all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.