The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

As Ryan transcended the hazy, dreamy phase of waking up, his brain gradually started registering that his naked body, still completely enveloped by his warm bed, was being prodded awake by the familiar feeling of his daily “morning riser”. His steel-hard cock, engorged and primed for stimulation, had risen up past his navel while he slept, enjoying some light stimulation from the touch of the soft sheets. Quite often, the very first thoughts in Ryan’s brain every morning drifted towards his beloved cock, and how he could satisfy its constant urgings.

He tried to hold on to the mostly-asleep feeling as long as he could, but his wakefulness soon became undeniable. He moved to the next stage, where he accepted that he was going to be awake, and should therefore seek out what he most wanted next. His hand slid down below his navel, enjoying the taut, warm, smooth skin. He began massaging his balls and lazily stroking his cock ... tenderly at first, tracing the dried cum trails still on his cock from last night’s orgasms. With his left hand on his balls, he used his right hand to squeeze the head of his dick, and massaged the shaft more and more vigorously. Soon, precum started seeping gently up and out of the end of it. He lazily reached down with the palm of his other hand and massaged it into his bulbous cock head, which brought an additional twinge of pleasure, and he awoke a little more ... just enough to realize he was not just hard and happy, he was downright horny. Still glued to the bed in partially hazy semi-sleep, but ... yep, that cock was definitely horny already. What would feel great right at this moment would be having a warm, wet, tight pussy impaled on his cock, rhythmically riding it up and down with little exertion needed from his own body.

He took his hands off his cock, and pressed Jenna’s call button by the side of his bed.

“Hey, I’ve got something I need you to come take care of...”

“Oh yeah ... I was hoping you’d call soon...”

Within 30 seconds, his gorgeous Jenna appeared at the side of his bed, her pert tits and luscious, tan body naked and as alluring as ever. She wasted no time in peeling back the sheet, straddling Ryan, and easing her pussy down on his wonderful cock.

“I was just about to come wake you up with my tongue like I did yesterday, but I figured you needed some sleep. But if I had to wait much longer, I was gonna have to go rape Matt again!”

“Shut up and rape me instead.”

One portion of Ryan’s brain was still in a snoozy aura, clinging to the restfulness that simple deep, pure breathing provides ... but he opened his eyes long enough to see the moistness and puffiness of Jenna’s beautiful, shaved pussy, and knew it was going to be perfect.

“Aaahhhh ... yeah, that’s what I want,” Ryan sighed. “Right like that. Ride it nice and steady.”

Ryan loved his life. This arrangement with Jenna and Kerri, and now young Matt, was working out better than he ever imagined it would.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.