American Dad - Problems With Cloning
Chapter 2: Birth of Stephanie Smith!

Copyright© 2019 by Dark Dragen

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Birth of Stephanie Smith! - Sequel to Pulling Double Booty, after returning home from a hot weekend with his daughter, Stan returns to find that his son had been in a grave car accident. He learns that his son's body was shutting down and that Steve would die in days. So to save his son he had the C.I.A create a clone of him so he could transfer his son's mind into a clone. However, there was a problem with the clone, which causes an interesting turn of events for Steve.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Body Swap   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Thursday - Langley Falls’, Stan’s Home:

It was a few hours later since he learned about the problem with his son’s clone being a female, whilst it distorted Francine, Stan had other thoughts on his mind. Sure part of him was upset that his son was going to become a female now, but that part was small, thanks to the pills that he had taken over the weekend, he was mainly turned on by the idea. It meant there was another female member of the family that he could fuck once the time was right. He knew he should be disgusted at the thought and inform Patrick and his boss that he took these experimental pills so that they could find a cure, but he didn’t want the feeling that he had to go, nor the sex that he was having with Hayley. He was stronger and happier than he had been all his life, he didn’t want to end.

To make sure that no one found out until it was too late, along with making sure that no one from their old life knew what happened to Steve, he spent the last few hours with his boss Bullock. When Bullock learned about what happened to Steve, he understood why Stan what he did, he even said if he had a son, he too would do whatever in his power to keep his son alive, even using all the resources of the C.I.A. Seeing that there’s a lot that the public didn’t know about, there were a lot of things he could try and use.

Seeing the time limit and the level of access Stan had, Bullock understood why he went with trying to clone Steve. It was a great shame it didn’t work out as his friend wanted, sure his son lives, but not as a male. So Bullock understood that Stan wanted to move away and start a new life where no one knew them. He was all too happy to help Stan and so helped to find a job elsewhere for them to start again, Stan didn’t have to use any favours that he gained over the years, as the C.I.A looks after their own when they can. So learning that Stan and his wife Francine wanted to live on a tropical island, Bullock started to search for a perfect place for them as he had his people create a new identity for Steve. The new identity would be known as Stephanie Christine Smith, a name that Stan and Francine wanted if Steve was a girl.

Whilst Bullock was doing that for Stan, Stan went to see Patrick who was at the Headquarters getting the things he needed to transfer Steve’s mind into his new clone. He needed information and he had an idea he wanted to try and needed Patrick’s help. The information he wanted was what would the side-effects of Steve becoming a female, other than becoming a female. Patrick informed him that he wasn’t sure as it has never been done before, but he wouldn’t be surprised if Steve starts to get new and mixed feelings and emotions, that he would be confused for a while until he gets used to the new body. Steve would also have to deal with the changes in the body too, like having breasts and having monthly periods.

This was what Stan was hoping to hear, as he could use this information to alter his new daughter’s train of thought. He could with careful actions, turn her into a good sex toy for him to fuck, just like Hayley. That’ll take time and effort. Now the other thing he wanted was help to make Steve as a cheerleader, as he prized popularity, and seeing how hot Steve’s new body was, he wanted her to stand out. As he knew that if someone was popular, they would get many things and he wanted that with Steve.

Thankfully Patrick said that he would be able to help there, he had a few things in the lab that could help with that. Whilst he couldn’t help with getting used to his new body, he was able to make it so that Steve’s new body had the muscle memories and the actual memories needed to be a great cheerleader, things like gymnastics, dancing and aerobics. Hearing this, Stan wished that Patrick could do the same thing with Hayley, as he could have fun with both of his daughters with the way they could use move their bodies.

When he asked him, Patrick was able to tell him that he could do the same to Hayley if she wanted. Which he knew that with how she was now, she would want it if her dear old daddy wants it. He would let him know once he returned home to get Steve some female clothes to wear, as Hayley was at home at the moment before heading to the hospital.

Either way, now that he was home, it seemed that no one was home, which shocked him, as he thought that at least Hayley would be here. Either way, he decided to go to Hayley’s room to get some of her clothes for Steve. Sure they aren’t sexy for a woman to wear, something he was going to sort out in the future, but the clothes should now fit Steve’s clone.

But as he got to Hayley’s room, he saw that the door was ajar and he could hear morning. Opening the door, he saw Hayley laying on her bed naked, with a dildo in her hand, fucking herself. “Oh daddy, yes fuck me, fuck me hard.”

Stan could only smile at this, seeing how his daughter was still thinking about him as she fucked herself. With a smirk, he said lustfully, “Oh is my dear daughter fucking herself as she thinks about her father? What a nutty girl.”

“Dad!” Hayley gasped in shock, not expecting him back so soon. Then suddenly she asked, “Where’s mum?” She was worried that her mother could have heard what she was doing, if she did, that would mean questions she couldn’t answer. Questions that would lead her father into trouble, something she wasn’t willing to do.

“She’s at the hospital with Steve.” Hayley said with a sigh relief before she said lustfully as her father walked towards her, “In that case, yes daddy I was a nurty girl for fucking myself as I thought about you. Please punish me.”

With a second thought, Stan pulled his daughter towards him as he seat down onto her bed and placed her over his knees where he immediately raised his hand in the air and brought it down forcefully on her now exposed ass.

SLAP!!!!!

“OWWW!!!” she cried out in pain.

SLAP!!!!

“AAHHHH!!!” she screamed again.

SLAP!!!!

“OWW! Yes, spank me harder!”

SLAP!!!

“OWW! Yes, daddy, spank my ass again. Your daughter is a slut who should be punished for thinking of you as I fucked myself!”

SLAP!!!

“AAAAHHHH! Your daughter is a whore. I’m a dirty whore who wants you to fuck me!”

SLAP!!!

“AAAHHH! Spank your slutty daughter before you fuck her, daddy. Slap my dirty ass again!”

SLAP!!!

“You shameless slut, you’re going to get it now. Just look at you, you horny fuck. Who’s your daddy?”

SLAP!!!

“OW! You are! You’ve made me so horny and I need to be fucked. Please dad, I’m begging you. I need to feel your cock in me again, it has been a few days since I was fucked by you. I want it everywhere, just give it to me again dammit. Give me your fucking cock!!!”

“Where do you want my cock now, you horny bitch? Where else do you want to feel your dad’s cock?”

SLAP!!!

“AHHH! In my ass. I want your cock in my ass. I miss your cock in there, stretching my insides, like those sluts in the movies I sometimes watch.”

“AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!” she cried out in pain and pleasure as her father anally penetrated her.

“Oh, my god. It’s huge. It’s so huge. I forgot how good it felt having your cock in my ass.” Hayley moaned in pleasure as her father thrust in and out of her ass, “You’re so deep inside me, daddy. Fuck the shit out of my ass. Fuck it hard. I want to feel pain. I deserve to be punished, daddy. Fuck it. Give it to your daughter in her asshole deep and hard, you fucking pervert!”

“Your dad is fucking you in the ass, just the way you like it, don’t you fucking whore? Are you my whore, Hayley? Are you my dirty whore, you nasty bitch?”

“Yes! Yes! I am your whore, dad!” Hayley screamed in pleasure, “I am your dirty, slutty, incestuous whore! Your daughter is a slut! Your little girl is a dirty bitch who loves getting fucked by her dad! Yes! Yes! Fuck my dirty asshole harder, you son of a bitch! Your daughter is a dirty, no good anal whore! Make my slutty asshole bleed! Make me your bitch, your whore, your slut!”

“So you want me to fuck your ass harder, huh bitch?” Stan asked her as he holds his daughter’s arms behind her back, restraining her. He then uses one hand to tug the back of her hair.

“Yes, you incestuous fuck. Fuck my ass harder. Make me feel it, you perverted fuck.” Hayley cried out in pleasure, not caring who might hear her, she was loving every moment of this and wanted the world to know it, “Make my slutty asshole feel it deep and hard, you dirty bastard. Come on, you no good piece of shit. Give it to your slutty daughter. Give it to me! Fuck me harder, you son of a bitch! Bang my asshole harder! Turn your slutty little girl into a cock loving anal bitch. Your daughter is a dirty anal whore. Fuck her, fuck your whore. I’m a dog, daddy, a dog. Your daughter is a dirty dog, your dog, your bitch. Fuck your bitch. Fuck your cock hungry bitch! I’m a bitch in heat!”

“Oh god, that tight little ass is going to make me cum, Hayley!” Stan called out in lust, “I’m going to cum in your ass! I’m gonna cum! Here it is, Janie! Here’s my cum! AAAAHHHH ... UUUNNNGGGHHH ... UUNNNGGGHHH!!!”

“Fill my dirty asshole with your cum!” Hayley told her father, “Fill my slutty asshole with your dirty cum! Oh, daddy, I’m cumming too! I can feel your hot sperm shooting in my ass baby. Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God! AAAAHHH! Your slutty daughter is cumming! AAAIIIIEEEE ... AAAAHH ... UUUNNGHH!!!”

Once Stan cummed, he pulled out of his daughter, but thanks to the pills he was taking, he was still hard. Seeing this Hayley was shocked, sure she saw this over the weekend, but she was still shocked about this, she didn’t think this was normal. But she wasn’t really going to ask about why it was still hard, she was a good little girl and she would never ask her father such things. So instead, she jokingly asked, “Daddy, does your cock ever get soft? Not that I mind, I love being fucked by it.”

“Not of late no.” Stan admitted, “It takes a lot for it to soften, as you remember from this past weekend.”

“True,” Hayley admitted with a lustful smile, before saying, “let’s see if I can’t soften it.”

Stan watched as Hayley baby crawl down the bed and slowly moved her hand to his cock. Once in hand, she lowered her head, pushing out her tongue as her face came closer, where once face to face with his cock, started to lick it up and down my rod as if it were a popsicle.

Stan was enjoying the feeling so much that he place his hands around his daughter’s head, as he lay back surrendering himself to the sensations that his daughter was was delivering.

Hayley cupped her father’s balls with one hand while holding his dick steady with the other. Her mouth descended on him, taking his little head between her lips. His hips bucked up towards her as she sucked on just the tip. Without warning, she swallowed his rod entirely, going down on him until her chin was resting in his pubic hair.

Stan smiled lustfully as his daughter was deepthroating him! He could feel his sperm boiling in his nuts. If his daughter continued swallowing him whole like this, it wouldn’t be long before him cum exploded into her throat. Sure enough, within a few moments later he began to cum, but instead of removing her mouth from his cock, she continued to suck and swallowed the load.

When she finished, she didn’t even try to remove her mouth from him. Seeing how he was still hard, she continued, wanting to make him go soft with her mouth alone. Even if it meant that her stomach would be full of his cum.

“I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but I can’t get enough of these orgasms that you’re giving me.” Stan said in bliss after cumming a few times, not thinking about what he was saying, as Hayley was sucking his cock.

“Agent Small Wonders activated, what are your orders, sir?” Hayley asked without emotion as she pulled her mouth off her father’s cock. Now instead of one of lustful bliss that she had a moment, she had a blank look on her,

Stan couldn’t believe it, he couldn’t believe that he said the set words that he vowed he would never use as if he did, it would turn his daughter into a sleeper agent that would follow any orders that he gave her. This was something that happened when she was younger, he placed her in a C.I.A summer camp or that’s what he told Francine anyway, the truth is that it was a C.I.A programme, a Sleeper Programme.

The programme lasted for two years, which he placed Hayley on during the summer and winter breaks. It was his dream to have a father/daughter team when she was older. But it wasn’t meant to be though, as when the Sleepers were activated if they didn’t deactivate the Sleeper at the same time as they were activated in seven days time, the Sleeper would lose their free will. Or that was the story they were given as to why the programme was stopped.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.