Naked on the Table - Cover

Naked on the Table

Copyright© 2019 by nameless

Chapter 2: Stimulating Tests

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Stimulating Tests - The Doctor is out, and the last patient did not get dressed and out in time. Now he lays helpless under the care of the oversexed female staff!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse  

My eyes were still closed. I was feeling too weak to move. I felt a ticklish brushing on my tummy and another on my neck. I went to push them away and that was when I began to wake. I was laying on a large table in the back room of the office. Exactly as I worried, I looked down and saw I was still totally nude, but my hands were not tied down like before. My clothes nowhere near me, but I saw with relief no needles, either. My eyes were still adjusting to the dark and caught the silhouette of my nurse against the window, with the dark sky outside. I sat up to meet her.

“Taking blood makes you a sound sleeper, dear.” said the nurse. “You were been out three hours now. I tested you in various places to see where stimuli would wake you, but it took a long time.” Did she even remember what she put me through earlier? I certainly did. And while I enjoyed it at the time, there was no need to do this now. They had their samples, and I was no longer fearful. I needed no more distraction.

“Why am I still naked?” I asked. “It is like this,” she told me, giving me a large bottle of water. “Drink all of this. I could not tell how long you would sleep, so I decided we would do some experimenting on what stimulates a man like you. And since you just happened to be here ... and naked ... and at my mercy, you have been selected to feel whatever we can think of.”

I dropped the empty water bottle. Experiment on me? I never agreed to this! What did she think she was doing? I shouted no and immediately leaned down to undo the straps around my ankles. Suddenly there was another needle pointed at my face and a loud female voice ordered, “LAY DOWN!”

With my deepest fear right in my face, I was instantly on my back again. Someone else was in the room? Then maybe someone else was out in the office. I began to shout for help when the my nurse went to tie my hands back down I still could not see anyone else, but I felt the tip of the needle being slowly dragged around on my testicles, and my cries dwindled into whimpers. Another white-clad figure stepped into the light and my nurse introduced her as the Lab Girl. The needle went away, but out of fear of it returning, I did not shout again.

Lab Girl sneered at me and said, “I am the only one your nurse called. I have very little fun on this job because she gets to see all the naked guys and make them do as she wants. Tonight, she said there was a rare chance for me, and get over here if I did not want it to pass. Seems you are my surprise, and it will be a long, wild night!” She started to laugh and I shivered.

That slowly went away as she ran her warm hands up my bare legs, in circles on my tummy, more circles on my nipples and gently caressed my neck. Despite being naked and scared, her touch was making me feel good.

“I trust you are comfortable now, because it may not last,” lab girl said, making spidery movements with her fingers on my privates. They left the room and I was alone for about two minutes, nude and helpless. When they came back, each of them had something behind their backs. Fear gripped me. Was it what had brushed me awake, or more of those terrifying needles? Or something else?!? Nurse giggled, “I feel that we should begin with something you seem to enjoy.” Then they whipped out the unknown objects. They each had two enormous, fluffy feathers! There was no escape, and no relief in sight.

At the shout of the Nurse, they both began to dance around me, torturing me with the feathers here, then there, all over my nude, trapped body -- pits, neck, feet, thighs, arms, calves. I could not hold back laughing even for a few seconds. But then, then they went for my most sensitive spots. Each of them took their two feathers and went wild on my tummy and testicles! I couldn’t tell if I was laughing or screaming. They held back for about ten seconds to let me breathe, then started the dance all over again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.